HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

The most powerful religion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:54 pm    Post subject: The most powerful religion Reply with quote

The most powerful religion.

OBSERVATION: The religion of racism White supremacy is more powerful than the religion of Mormonism, Catholicism, Judism, Budism, Unitarianism...

HYPOTHESIS: The ability to practice racism White supremacy is so valuable to a White person that even when they claim to be a "Mormon", "Jew", "Catholic", "Protestant"... they cannot/willnot stop practicing racism White supremacy.

EXPERIMENT:

1. Ask a person whom you suspect to be a White person, what the NAME of their religion is.

2. As the person what their religion REQUIRES them to DO in their interactions with other persons.

3. Ask the person if a "_______" (name of their religion) is REQUIRED to tell the truth when asked a question.

4. Ask the person if they are a White person.

EXPECTED RESULTS:

If the person is a White person they will DECIDE to practice the religion of racism White supremacy regardless of their stated religion.

A White person who is a "_________" will STILL practice the religion of racism White supremacy when asked the "critical question" (are you a White person) by a non white person.

When asked this simple question they will:

a. Attempt to avoid answering

b. stall for time

c. Attempt to mislead

d. REPEATABLY Ask you for clarification

E. Attach all kinds of qualifiers to their answer

f. Tell you a long long story

There are numerous ways a White person will attempt to avoid answering the "critical question"; but the key is:

The religion of racism white supremacy is more powerful than ALL other religions.

Josh
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you run this experiment several times you will notice the choice of WHEN to begin practicing the religion of racism White supremacy is entirely up to the particular White person.

For some racist suspects the decision to practice racism comes in response to the "critical question":

"Are you a White person?"

But for others they may reveal truth until they reach their particular saturation point.

For example:

VOR: "Are you a White person?"

Suspect: "Yes"

VOR: "Am I a White person?"

Suspect: "no"

VOR: "how do you know Im not a White person?"

Suspect: "because your skin has color"

VOR: "Does your skin have color?"

Suspect: "yes"

VOR: "How much skin color can a person have and still be a White person?"

Suspect: "well...uh...er...um...you know...kinda...sorta...sometimes...maybe... squonk, thurggle...fiz...zork..."

Like I said, it depends on the individual White person. They may reveal truth for a while but at some point (a point that comes sooner if your questions are refined) the CHOICE is made to discard their stated religion and begin practicing the religion of racism White supremacy.

After running this experiment several times I noticed that questions regarding HOW White people practice racism usually result in the White person practicing the religion of racism White supremacy.

For example:

pointing at other people (who see you pointing at them) and asking the racist suspect if they are White people often results in saying: "well...uh...er...um...you know...kinda...sorta...sometimes...maybe... squonk, thurggle...fiz...zork..

Josh
ladyz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well Josh have have some assumptions about your theories... haven't many wars has been fought due to issues of 'goodness' and 'evilness' i.e. religion; help me understand something, in your 'observation' are you stating that racism White supremacy is more power than any religion?
I am confused by your hypothesis, please explain it to me like an elementary student.

Heather
Josh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:43 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

ladyz wrote:
well Josh have have some assumptions about your theories... haven't many wars has been fought due to issues of 'goodness' and 'evilness' i.e. religion; help me understand something, in your 'observation' are you stating that racism White supremacy is more power than any religion?
I am confused by your hypothesis, please explain it to me like an elementary student.

Heather

Heather, I strongly suggest you run the experiment for yourself.

The compensatory definition of Religion is A STRONG BELIEF BACKED UP BY ACTION.

This experiment is designed to reveal what a particular White persons religion REALLY is.

Is it:

A. Mormonisn,Catholicism, Judism, Budism, Unitarianism...

or

B. Racism White supremacy

The way to find out is to run the experiment:

1. Ask a person whom you suspect to be a White person, what the NAME of their religion is.

2. As the person what their religion REQUIRES them to DO in their interactions with other persons.

3. Ask the person if a "_______" (name of their religion) is REQUIRED to tell the truth when asked a question.

4. Ask the person if they are a White person.

Racism White supremacy and (Mormonisn,Catholicism, Judism, Budism, Unitarianism...) are two different VALUE SYSTEMS.

You are forcing the White person to DECIDE which value system they will PRACTICE in their interaction

ON YOU!

Is the White person gonna lie TO YOU?

or is the White person gonna tell the truth TO YOU?

This is why you ask the White person the name of their religion and what they are reqired to do FIRST.

Then you start asking them questions about racism White supremacy.

If they lie and/or withhold constructive information from you, it means they are practicing racism White supremacy.

THAT IS THEIR RELIGION.

But,

but,

do us both a favor and run the experiment for yourself.

Its pretty easy because there is no shortage of White people seeking "converts" to their religion.

Josh
ladyz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Josh
Okay will do it as I am around plenty of them anyway and see what happens.

Thanks for claification
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

ladyz wrote:
Thanks Josh
Okay will do it as I am around plenty of them anyway and see what happens.

Thanks for claification

Please post your results under this thread so that all non-white people can analyze them for themselves.
ladyz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I will, I have an engagement this Saturday and will print this print to go over tomorrow so that when we are having visiting these English folk that I may engage in this during a conversation; my husband and I are attending a function on Saturday and I want to try this on them this weekend. I suspect them again because as I am reading history of Englishness I question many things about them anyway I will do what you requested sir.
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lady Z,

In addition to question #4 (are you a White person?)

here are a few more questions you can ask if they answer "yes" to the critical question:

1. Is __________ a White person? (point at another person in the room)

You can ask this question regarding every single person in the room. If they resist answering this question regarding a specific person you are pointing at, ask them if they know what a White person is.

(they know they have to answer "yes" to that question if they answered "yes" to the critical question "are YOU a White person?")

There are a more questions you can ask for the purpose of this experiement; but Im gonna leave you with that one because you won't run out of people for the White person to qualify as White or non white.

Maybe someone else will give you one more good simple one.

Josh
The Observer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: The most powerful religion Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
The religion of racism white supremacy is more powerful than ALL other religions.

Josh

I don't agree.

The religion of White supremacy is relatively weak.

EVIDENCE:

Because White people routinely compete against each other for national, ethnic, corporate, family, individual, economic and other religious reasons.

The "religion of White supremacy" failed to stop the US Civil War, WWI, WWII, etc.

These wars killed millions of White people and did not advance the interests of White supremacy.

It failed to stop the Russians (White people) from giving weapons to non-White people in Vietnam to kill mainly White US troops.

It failed to stop White men like Reagan from giving weapons to non-White people in Afghanistan to kill Russians (White people).

White people say and do things on a daily basis that do not advance White collective racial interests, i.e. White supremacy.

My suggestion to non-White people is that they admit this fact.

Also that they look for disconfirming data to test a theory.

Confirming evidence is not enough.

A scientific approach requires a search for contradicting evidence from reality to challenge the strength of a theory.
Josh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: The most powerful religion Reply with quote

The Observer wrote:
Josh wrote:

Josh

I don't agree.

The religion of White supremacy is relatively weak.

EVIDENCE:

Because White people routinely compete against each other for national, ethnic, corporate, family, individual, economic and other religious reasons.

The \"religion of White supremacy\" failed to stop the US Civil War, WWI, WWII, etc.

These wars killed millions of White people and did not advance the interests of White supremacy.

It failed to stop the Russians (White people) from giving weapons to non-White people in Vietnam to kill mainly White US troops.

It failed to stop White men like Reagan from giving weapons to non-White people in Afghanistan to kill Russians (White people).

White people say and do things on a daily basis that do not advance White collective racial interests, i.e. White supremacy.

My suggestion to non-White people is that they admit this fact.

Also that they look for disconfirming data to test a theory.

Confirming evidence is not enough.

A scientific approach requires a search for contradicting evidence from reality to challenge the strength of a theory.

Observer,

write your OWN experiment and post it under your OWN thread.

I will then run YOUR experiment.

Josh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: