HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Why Continue the Use of the N-Word
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DMoor



Joined: 08 Nov 2005
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:46 am    Post subject: Why Continue the Use of the N-Word Reply with quote

Hey guys,
I have been visiting this board for more than a year now and I just want to say keep up the great work. And thought. I have read The Code and several other relevant material. I don't agree with everything in the Code and so I will be posting in an effort to get a deeper understanding.

My first question though is why do so many posters use the N_word here on this board. Most progressive groups I have had the pleasure of being a part of literally want to kill that word. So please anyone. Let me know.


Respect
DMoor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:15 am    Post subject: Re: Why Continue the Use of the N-Word Reply with quote

DMoor wrote:
Hey guys,
I have been visiting this board for more than a year now and I just want to say keep up the great work. And thought. I have read The Code and several other relevant material. I don't agree with everything in the Code and so I will be posting in an effort to get a deeper understanding.

My first question though is why do so many posters use the N_word here on this board. Most progressive groups I have had the pleasure of being a part of literally want to kill that word. So please anyone. Let me know.


Respect
DMoor

DMoor,

Welcome to the Counter-Racism Work/Study Project.

Are you a white person?

I suppose a better question would be why use a word (The "N" Word) to refer to another word (nigger) that describes a non-white person that is subject to racism (white supremacy)?

White people who practice racism (white supremacy) have one purpose and one purpose only...to practice racism (white supremacy).

At one time the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) may have practiced racism (white supremacy) because they valued their knowledge of how the universe works...that they may have even learned from non-white people...went through the pain-staking process of killing large amounts of non-white people to get it...destroying techno-spiritual artifacts that took hundreds of years to accumulate over long periods of a spiritual revolution...deleting the ideas from the minds of the descendants of the people who produced these ideas that it wasn't their ancestors who produced it...enslaved these same people and kept not only this information from them but the basic information of how the universe works...in order to control the minds of these non-white people...but there is no evidence they are doing this right now. I see more and more non-white people studying "African" religions and practicing "African" religions and study what "Africans" did hundreds and thousands of years ago and all of this information is readily available...even on the Internet so you don't even have to leave your Lazy-Boy to get it.

At one time the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) may have practiced racism (white supremacy) because they valued their "monetary system" and did everything they could to keep non-white males and females poor...below the poverty line so the majority of white people could live like kings and queens under this royalist SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) while the non-white people scramble to stay alive...but there is no evidence they are doing that right now. I see more and more non-white people with mounds of money all the time...making more money than white people...Mobutu money...Robert Johnson money.

At one time the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) may have practiced racism (white supremacy) because they valued their "genetic makeup" and did everything they could to keep non-white males and females from having sexual intercourse with white people, but there is no evidence they are doing that right now. I see more white people with non-white people "together" with their "children" all the time.

Right now...this very minute...the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) have one focus and one focus only and that is to practice racism (white supremacy). And if we tell ourselves the truth...for all we know...that could've always been the focus but we were looking at the picture in parts. The practice of racism (white supremacy) is a value within itself. Even if some white people who practice racism (white supremacy) still practice some of the things above to a certain degree such as try to keep non-white people out of certain schools to minimize what we are able to learn...try to keep and teach their offspring not to have sexual intercourse with non-white people...try to keep the control of monetary compensation out of the hands of non-white people...try to keep the information a non-white person needs when we need it...they do it for one purpose...so they can function as a white person in a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).

Why use the word nigger?

At some point non-white people will have to realize how the acquisition of POWER works. You can't get POWER without mastering the use of words. We still allow words to master us....even to the point where we will use a word to refer to another word and only one of the words best describes the condition...not the person...of being a victim of racism (white supremacy) under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). A non-white person is victimized on the basis of color to the degree that a white person practices racism (white supremacy).

The "high-level" mechanics for practicing racism (white supremacy) is to use behavior to control the behavior of people. Whatever a racist (white supremacist) does results in their behavior controlling yours if you are classified as and forced to function as W-H-I-T-E. If it doesn't they'll go out of business. A nigger is a non-white person that subject to racism (white supremacy)...and all non-white people are in this universe. A victim of racism (white supremacy) is a non-white person that subject to racism (white supremacy)...and all non-white people are in this universe. The use of the word "jungle bunny" in reference to a person is a is a non-white person that subject to racism (white supremacy)...and all non-white people are in this universe. The use of the word "retarded" in reference to a person is a non-white person that subject to racism (white supremacy)...and all non-white people are in this universe...because white people practicing racism (white supremacy) retards a non-white person maximally developing.

You can't get out of a prison by starting your own prison inside of the cell that you're in. You can't get Black POWER in a SYSTEM of WHITE POWER. THE LOGIC doesn't work that way. It is like reading a map and then figure out where you're going on the map and then figure out the most logical path OT get there. And you can't lie to yourself about where you are on the map because yo may never get to where you want to be.

If we are going to get out of this prison of injustice and produce a POWER...a UNIVERSAL POWER that guarantees no person is mistreated and also guarantees the person who needs help the most get the most help we are going to have to understand how words work and how to use them in order to produce justice. Using a word that refers to another word that describes you being mistreated on the basis of color only helps to make you do more work using words. It is not economical.

When a person calls me a nigger I want to know one thing and one thing only...

What are you going to do about it? Harm me or Help me? I don't argue the point of me being one all I want to know is what is going to happen to me as a result of the person telling me I'm one...whatever they are telling me I am.

A non-white person is taken through a process of niggerization. This process is carried out by white people practicing racism (white supremacy). To end this process you have to end racism (white supremacy), through codification, and that is the process of de-niggerization. And that is what this website is supposed to be a tool to help non-white people do...de-niggerize.

When you react in any other way other than trying to figure out what the person is talking about any why they are talking about it and most importantly what the result is going to be of what they are talking about you are being controlled by their use of words. You can't compete with white people in the use of words to promote non-nigger. They got that on lock. White people who practice racism (white supremacy) take words and give them definitions to support the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). All "systems" work this way. The word alternator" existed before cars existed. The people who built cars just changed the definition to accommodate that "system". So you'll have take words and give them definitions that support a SYSTEM of justice. That is the procedure for acquiring POWER.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Why Continue the Use of the N-Word Reply with quote

DMoor wrote:
Hey guys,
I have been visiting this board for more than a year now and I just want to say keep up the great work. And thought. I have read The Code and several other relevant material. I don't agree with everything in the Code and so I will be posting in an effort to get a deeper understanding.

My first question though is why do so many posters use the N_word here on this board. Most progressive groups I have had the pleasure of being a part of literally want to kill that word. So please anyone. Let me know.


Respect
DMoor


Welcome, Dmoor and thank you for the question. The use of the letter, "F," is not a problem in itself. This letter is one of 26 basic elements that can be used to communicate an infinite number of things. Currently, "F" is used to report that a student has not learned what should have been learned. So, the letter, "F," indicates a problem but is not the problem itself. The problem might be that the person does not know what he/she should know or that he/she has been untruthfully reported not to know same by persons who have the power to cause incorrect harm to the student by doing so. In either case, refraining from use of the letter, "F," in academic reporting will not solve the problem. In fact, such a reaction will make the problem worse because it will obscure the fact that there is a problem that needs to be solved.

The word, "nigger", is a sound and a combination of letters that that could be used for an infinite numer of reasons. However, it is currently used to describe a nonwhite person as a person who should be mistreated or denied help by persons who have the power to do same---the Racists (White Supremacists). The word, "nigger," indicates a problem but is not the problem itself. It indicates that a problem needs to be solved. The problem that needs to be solved is Racism (White Supremacy). Avoidance of the word, "nigger," is as counter-productive of justice as the avoidance of the use of the term, "racism (white supremacy)". In the refinement stage of Racism (white supremacy), non-white people are encouraged by the racists to avoid the use of these terms.

Hopefully, I did not respond to a question that you addressed only to male posters, i.e. "guys." I am female.
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?


Last edited by HelixHair on Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Why Continue the Use of the N-Word Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
DMoor wrote:
Hey guys,
I have been visiting this board for more than a year now and I just want to say keep up the great work. And thought. I have read The Code and several other relevant material. I don't agree with everything in the Code and so I will be posting in an effort to get a deeper understanding.

My first question though is why do so many posters use the N_word here on this board. Most progressive groups I have had the pleasure of being a part of literally want to kill that word. So please anyone. Let me know.


Respect
DMoor


Welcome, Dmoor and thank you for the question. The use of the letter, "F," is not a problem in itself. This letter is one of 26 basic elements that can be used to communicate an infinite number of things. Currently, "F" is used to report that a student has not learned what should have been learned. So, the letter, "F," indicates a problem but is not the problem itself. The problem might be that the person does not know what he/she should know or that he/she has been untruthfully reported not to know same by persons who have the power to cause incorrect harm to the student by doing so. In either case, refraining from use of the letter, "F," in academic reporting will not solve the problem. In fact, such a reaction will make the problem worse because it will obscure the fact that there is a problem that needs to be solved.

The word, "nigger", is a sound and a combination of letters that that could be used for an infinite numer of reasons. However, it is currently used to describe a nonwhite person as a person who should be mistreated or denied help by persons who have the power to do same---the Racists (White Supremacists). The word, "nigger," indicates a problem but is not the problem itself. It indicates that a problem needs to be solved. The problem that needs to be solved is Racism (White Supremacy). Avoidance of the word, "nigger," is as counter-productive of justice as the avoidance of the use of the term, "racism (white supremacy)". In the refinement stage of Racism (white supremacy), non-white people are discouraged by the racists to avoid the use of these terms.

Hopefully, I did not respond to a question that you addressed only to male posters, i.e. "guys." I am female.



I agree. Good post.
_________________
When the student is ready to learn the teacher will appear.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Why Continue the Use of the N-Word Reply with quote

DMoor wrote:
Hey guys,
I have been visiting this board for more than a year now and I just want to say keep up the great work. And thought. I have read The Code and several other relevant material. I don't agree with everything in the Code and so I will be posting in an effort to get a deeper understanding.

My first question though is why do so many posters use the N_word here on this board. Most progressive groups I have had the pleasure of being a part of literally want to kill that word. So please anyone. Let me know.


Respect
DMoor


Their are 2-Basic ways the word "Nigger" can be used:

-To promote Justice.
-To promote IN-Justice.






Example #1. (To promote In-Justice)

Racist-Suspect: Hey Nigger, your kind just came to the wrong planet. You are here for the benefit of white people so get over it.

non-white person: Says Nothing Does Nothing.

Example #2 (To promote Justice)

Racist-Suspect:Hey you really speak well...You've got a great job...You make plenty of money...would you consider yourself successful?

non-white person: No. I consider myself a victims-of-racism/white supremacy. A Nigger

non-white person: Sir/Mad dam, can you give me any suggestions on how to Replace racism/white supremacy with Justice?



Being a Nigger who knows that he is a Nigger helps me to become comfortable being UN-comfortable while attempting to go about the process of replacing white supremacy with Justice.

According to Logic, as longs as White people have more POWER than the people they classify as non-white, Niggers exist.

Keep in mind, I could be incorrect...and I am a Nigger

Winston
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
DMoor



Joined: 08 Nov 2005
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Fella,
First of all, thanks for the warm welcome. And thanks for replying to my post. You have all said some good stuff. I am rushing now but I will write a more detailed response later or tomorrow.

To Edward, I am black/Afican/Afrikan. I was raised in the Caribbean and England and now live in USA. I have to tell you, I hardly find blacks in the Caribbean or England referring to ourselves as N****. Unless they mean to insult someone and so it is definately cultural. To be honest I was amazed when I moved to the USA and found that AFrican-Americans use the word in some form so frequently. And it has gotten far more frequent in recent years.

Anyway I have to run, but I will give a more detailed response in my next post. Thanks again for the replies.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DMoor



Joined: 08 Nov 2005
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep in mind, I could be incorrect...and I am a Nigger

Hello Winston,
A wiser man than me once said that no matter what label people put on you ( or you put on yourself..thereby validating it)....YOU are ALWAYS MORE than that label. ALWAYS.
Also using the words "I am" will both limit you and define you. But more on that in the following posts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DMoor



Joined: 08 Nov 2005
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI Helix Hair,
First of all, I always address groups as "guys"..even if the group contains only women. But since you so aptly pointed this out, in the future online, I will use guys and dolls or something of the sort.

Ok on to the main body of your post.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Welcome, Dmoor and thank you for the question. The use of the letter, "F," is not a problem in itself. This letter is one of 26 basic elements that can be used to communicate an infinite number of things. Currently, "F" is used to report that a student has not learned what should have been learned. So, the letter, "F," indicates a problem but is not the problem itself. The problem might be that the person does not know what he/she should know or that he/she has been untruthfully reported not to know same by persons who have the power to cause incorrect harm to the student by doing so. In either case, refraining from use of the letter, "F," in academic reporting will not solve the problem. In fact, such a reaction will make the problem worse because it will obscure the fact that there is a problem that needs to be solved.
>>>>>>>>>>
Fair enough. But to take your analogy further. I think the real problem would occure when someone who has gotten an "F" begins to see themselves as an "F-student". They have now now taken on a label which limits there potential and harms there self-esteem.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The word, "nigger", is a sound and a combination of letters that that could be used for an infinite numer of reasons. However, it is currently used to describe a nonwhite person as a person who should be mistreated or denied help by persons who have the power to do same---the Racists (White Supremacists). The word, "nigger," indicates a problem but is not the problem itself. It indicates that a problem needs to be solved. The problem that needs to be solved is Racism (White Supremacy). Avoidance of the word, "nigger," is as counter-productive of justice as the avoidance of the use of the term, "racism (white supremacy)". In the refinement stage of Racism (white supremacy), non-white people are encouraged by the racists to avoid the use of these terms.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have never heard of a racist suggesting or encouraging non-white persons to avoid using the term "Nigger". Quite the contrary, I think racists are very happy that we have decided to use this word to label ourselves.
I have also attended many lectures, as well as seen on audio and video tape, by the likes of John Henrik Clarke(in around 1993), Dr. Ben Johanan (Sp?), Asa Hilard (sp?) and others who not only suggest not using the word, they lamented that the younger generation now refer to ourselves by this term. Asa Hillard in particular thinks that the current use of this word is part of our global bilittlement and on course to our genocide. First we are programmed to think of ourselves as garbage/worthless. Which "Nigger" signifies, then they (white supremacist) "take out" the garbage.

What do you think?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ladyjedi-Djedet



Joined: 10 Oct 2004
Posts: 51
Location: Why? Will you be visiting?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:24 am    Post subject: RE: Reply with quote

Peace and blessings,

Dmoor you bring up an excellent point.

Quote:
"I have never heard of a racist suggesting or encouraging non-white persons to avoid using the term "Nigger"."


That says it all,

if the white supremacist encourage the use of the word under this system.

Following the logic...

using it will not counter racism.

The next step would be to show evidence that the use of the word is encouraged by the white supremacist.

Have you considered performing an experiment on this hypothesis and posting it to the Counter-Racism Science Project?

Better yet,

There is still time to enter the 2005 competition.

Oh and by the way,

Even if your experimentation proves the hypothesis to be incorrect

that does not mean you failed.

As long as you correctly apply the scientific method,

the information you provide would be very valuable to the victims.
_________________
A "deceiver" does not care how close you get to the truth, so long as you never actually get there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DMoor



Joined: 08 Nov 2005
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Mr. Williams,
First of all thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed post.
Onwards
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Welcome to the Counter-Racism Work/Study Project.

Are you a white person?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Again thanks for the welcome and I am black/Afrikan. Or I am a black man trying my darnest to be Afikan.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I suppose a better question would be why use a word (The "N" Word) to refer to another word (nigger) that describes a non-white person that is subject to racism (white supremacy)?
>>>>>>>>>>>>

Actually I use the N-word because that word can take so many forms. From "Negro" to "Nigga" to "Nay-ga" to this board's favourite "Nigger". NO matter what form you put it in, it is what it is.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
White people who practice racism (white supremacy) have one purpose and one purpose only...to practice racism (white supremacy).
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have to ask you to clarify that for me. If there is a passage in the Code that states that, just tell me the page and/or section. Kindly explain the logic behind it or show me to the section which does. I ask this with a sincere desire to learn, and to get further insight, not to take you to task. I think I know what you mean but I want to be sure.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
At one time the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) may have practiced racism (white supremacy) because they valued their knowledge of how the universe works...that they may have even learned from non-white people...went through the pain-staking process of killing large amounts of non-white people to get it...destroying techno-spiritual artifacts that took hundreds of years to accumulate over long periods of a spiritual revolution...deleting the ideas from the minds of the descendants of the people who produced these ideas that it wasn't their ancestors who produced it...enslaved these same people and kept not only this information from them but the basic information of how the universe works...in order to control the minds of these non-white people...but there is no evidence they are doing this right now. I see more and more non-white people studying "African" religions and practicing "African" religions and study what "Africans" did hundreds and thousands of years ago and all of this information is readily available...even on the Internet so you don't even have to leave your Lazy-Boy to get it.

At one time the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) may have practiced racism (white supremacy) because they valued their "monetary system" and did everything they could to keep non-white males and females poor...below the poverty line so the majority of white people could live like kings and queens under this royalist SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) while the non-white people scramble to stay alive...but there is no evidence they are doing that right now. I see more and more non-white people with mounds of money all the time...making more money than white people...Mobutu money...Robert Johnson money.

At one time the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) may have practiced racism (white supremacy) because they valued their "genetic makeup" and did everything they could to keep non-white males and females from having sexual intercourse with white people, but there is no evidence they are doing that right now. I see more white people with non-white people "together" with their "children" all the time.

Right now...this very minute...the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) have one focus and one focus only and that is to practice racism (white supremacy). And if we tell ourselves the truth...for all we know...that could've always been the focus but we were looking at the picture in parts. The practice of racism (white supremacy) is a value within itself. Even if some white people who practice racism (white supremacy) still practice some of the things above to a certain degree such as try to keep non-white people out of certain schools to minimize what we are able to learn...try to keep and teach their offspring not to have sexual intercourse with non-white people...try to keep the control of monetary compensation out of the hands of non-white people...try to keep the information a non-white person needs when we need it...they do it for one purpose...so they can function as a white person in a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Agreed 100%. Just have to clarify that one point about the current purpose of white supremacy that I need clarification on.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Why use the word nigger?


At some point non-white people will have to realize how the acquisition of POWER works. You can't get POWER without mastering the use of words. We still allow words to master us....even to the point where we will use a word to refer to another word and only one of the words best describes the condition...not the person...of being a victim of racism (white supremacy) under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).
>>>>>>>>>>>




You are here saying that the word "Nigger" describes the condition..not the person???!!! I have never hear or seen the word "Nigger" used to describe a condition..it is always attached to a person or a group of people. It is used as a noun, not an adjective. Unless you are using it such as "Nigger boy" or "nigger man" then you could say you are using it to describe the condition...but chances are you would be playing a game of semantics..and the truth would be that you really are using it to describe the person. All the times I have seen the word used on this board it is used to describe a person or group of persons.
You also say "only one" word best describes the condition...well how about the word used in the code.."Non-white"? That explains it all plus implies the relationship a person defined as such would have with in the current system of white supremacy".




>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A non-white person is victimized on the basis of color to the degree that a white person practices racism (white supremacy).

The "high-level" mechanics for practicing racism (white supremacy) is to use behavior to control the behavior of people. Whatever a racist (white supremacist) does results in their behavior controlling yours if you are classified as and forced to function as W-H-I-T-E. If it doesn't they'll go out of business. A nigger is a non-white person that subject to racism (white supremacy)...and all non-white people are in this universe. A victim of racism (white supremacy) is a non-white person that subject to racism (white supremacy)...and all non-white people are in this universe. The use of the word "jungle bunny" in reference to a person is a is a non-white person that subject to racism (white supremacy)...and all non-white people are in this universe. The use of the word "retarded" in reference to a person is a non-white person that subject to racism (white supremacy)...and all non-white people are in this universe...because white people practicing racism (white supremacy) retards a non-white person maximally developing.

You can't get out of a prison by starting your own prison inside of the cell that you're in. You can't get Black POWER in a SYSTEM of WHITE POWER. THE LOGIC doesn't work that way. It is like reading a map and then figure out where you're going on the map and then figure out the most logical path OT get there. And you can't lie to yourself about where you are on the map because yo may never get to where you want to be.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


I agree. But remember also the map is not the territory. The map we have represents reality but it is not "the" reality. Maps go out of date and it is up to us to look at them and change them so that they get us to where we want to go.



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
If we are going to get out of this prison of injustice and produce a POWER...a UNIVERSAL POWER that guarantees no person is mistreated and also guarantees the person who needs help the most get the most help we are going to have to understand how words work and how to use them in order to produce justice. Using a word that refers to another word that describes you being mistreated on the basis of color only helps to make you do more work using words. It is not economical.

When a person calls me a nigger I want to know one thing and one thing only...

What are you going to do about it? Harm me or Help me? I don't argue the point of me being one all I want to know is what is going to happen to me as a result of the person telling me I'm one...whatever they are telling me I am.

A non-white person is taken through a process of niggerization. This process is carried out by white people practicing racism (white supremacy). To end this process you have to end racism (white supremacy), through codification, and that is the process of de-niggerization. And that is what this website is supposed to be a tool to help non-white people do...de-niggerize.
>>>>>>>>>>>>

Great we are once again in agreement. So if we de-niggerize ourselves..are we still niggers? I would argue that we are not. I remember seeing a video-taped lecture by Dr. Amos Wilson where he said; "We could not remain Afikan be made into slaves..we had to be niggerized." By extension I ask you, can we become free men while we still define ourselves as prisoners?
There have been many cases of men who while their bodies where shackled by prisons and/or chains became free men because they freed their minds. Malcom X and Frederick Douglas come to mind. You could argue that they were still imprisoned and enslaved, but I would say they saw themselves as freemen first, they saw themselves as more than there temporary condition FIRST and then were able to change that condition. While we are shackled by white supremacy I think we empower ourselves if we reject any pejorative label "they" may try to place on us.



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
When you react in any other way other than trying to figure out what the person is talking about any why they are talking about it and most importantly what the result is going to be of what they are talking about you are being controlled by their use of words. You can't compete with white people in the use of words to promote non-nigger. They got that on lock. White people who practice racism (white supremacy) take words and give them definitions to support the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). All "systems" work this way. The word alternator" existed before cars existed. The people who built cars just changed the definition to accommodate that "system". So you'll have take words and give them definitions that support a SYSTEM of justice. That is the procedure for acquiring POWER.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In my question, I am not addressing white supremacist/racist. I am addressing intelligent men and women who are fighting to end racism. In closing I would like to ask anyone who reads this just two questions:


1.When white supremacist look into this board and see us referring to ourselves as "Niggers' do you think they feel concerned that we are figuring them out and are using that word or do you think they feel contented by our use of that word?

2. What would you call our true heroes and heroines. I mean the people who fought and died for us if you could meet them face to face. I am talking about the two martyrs named above( Malcom X and Frederick Douglas) and many others. The Nat Turners, Dr. Martin Luther Kings. Would you refer to them in speech or in writing as NIGGERS? If you would, are you honouring them or are you disrespecting them and everyone and everything they fought and died for, Including yourself?


I look forward to your responses.

Respect.
Always your brother
DMoor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DMoor



Joined: 08 Nov 2005
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:03 am    Post subject: Re: RE: Reply with quote

Ladyjedi-Djedet wrote:
Peace and blessings,

Dmoor you bring up an excellent point.

Quote:
"I have never heard of a racist suggesting or encouraging non-white persons to avoid using the term "Nigger"."


That says it all,

if the white supremacist encourage the use of the word under this system.

Following the logic...

using it will not counter racism.

The next step would be to show evidence that the use of the word is encouraged by the white supremacist.

Have you considered performing an experiment on this hypothesis and posting it to the Counter-Racism Science Project?

Better yet,

There is still time to enter the 2005 competition.

Oh and by the way,

Even if your experimentation proves the hypothesis to be incorrect

that does not mean you failed.

As long as you correctly apply the scientific method,

the information you provide would be very valuable to the victims.



Hi Ladyjedi,
I am a scientist by profession. I always attempt to think scientificaly. I do not always succeed.(smile) While I would love to do such a project, I would have to consider it for the future since right now I am very busy. I do know for a fact though that there was a book written about "The word Negro" by a hystorian which influenced Stokely Carmichael to reject the word "Negro" and take on the word "Black", Carmichael inturn influenced Dr. King to stop using the word "negro" over the course of one conversation during a march! At the begining of the march Dr. King was using the word Negro and by the end he was using Black! And if they were not using Negro, you know they damn sure were not using "Nigger".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:58 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

DMoor wrote:
HI Helix Hair,
First of all, I always address groups as "guys"..even if the group contains only women. But since you so aptly pointed this out, in the future online, I will use guys and dolls or something of the sort.

Ok on to the main body of your post.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Welcome, Dmoor and thank you for the question. The use of the letter, "F," is not a problem in itself. This letter is one of 26 basic elements that can be used to communicate an infinite number of things. Currently, "F" is used to report that a student has not learned what should have been learned. So, the letter, "F," indicates a problem but is not the problem itself. The problem might be that the person does not know what he/she should know or that he/she has been untruthfully reported not to know same by persons who have the power to cause incorrect harm to the student by doing so. In either case, refraining from use of the letter, "F," in academic reporting will not solve the problem. In fact, such a reaction will make the problem worse because it will obscure the fact that there is a problem that needs to be solved.
>>>>>>>>>>
Fair enough. But to take your analogy further. I think the real problem would occure when someone who has gotten an "F" begins to see themselves as an "F-student". They have now now taken on a label which limits there potential and harms there self-esteem.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The word, "nigger", is a sound and a combination of letters that that could be used for an infinite numer of reasons. However, it is currently used to describe a nonwhite person as a person who should be mistreated or denied help by persons who have the power to do same---the Racists (White Supremacists). The word, "nigger," indicates a problem but is not the problem itself. It indicates that a problem needs to be solved. The problem that needs to be solved is Racism (White Supremacy). Avoidance of the word, "nigger," is as counter-productive of justice as the avoidance of the use of the term, "racism (white supremacy)". In the refinement stage of Racism (white supremacy), non-white people are encouraged by the racists to avoid the use of these terms.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have never heard of a racist suggesting or encouraging non-white persons to avoid using the term "Nigger". Quite the contrary, I think racists are very happy that we have decided to use this word to label ourselves.
I have also attended many lectures, as well as seen on audio and video tape, by the likes of John Henrik Clarke(in around 1993), Dr. Ben Johanan (Sp?), Asa Hilard (sp?) and others who not only suggest not using the word, they lamented that the younger generation now refer to ourselves by this term. Asa Hillard in particular thinks that the current use of this word is part of our global bilittlement and on course to our genocide. First we are programmed to think of ourselves as garbage/worthless. Which "Nigger" signifies, then they (white supremacist) "take out" the garbage.

What do you think?



The White Supremacists control what is widely publicized even when non-white people are doing the speaking. Non-white people did not generally use the phrase, "the N word" until white people began using it on radio, TV, and public lectures.

Racist suspects do not, as a rule, explicity tell non-white people not to say, "Racism (White Supremacy)." The Racists: 1) do not use the terms themselves; 2) have handed out replacement terms such as "race and class", socio-economic disadvantage," "white male protestant heterosexual privelege, etc." , and 3) target those non-white people who do use the term "Racism (White Supremacy)" for greater mistreatment in the classroom, in business, on the job, by enforcement officials.

Under the current stage of refinement, in the same manner and for the same reason the word "nigger" is discouraged by Racists (white Supremacists) and the replacement terms "N word," "people of color," etc. are encouraged.

This could be incorrect, but, isn't a person an "F" student as long is he/she is receiving one or more "F" grades? Is a person fat unitl he/she loses the excess fat? Will the person limit his/her ability to lose the fat once he/he says that he/she is fat? Is a person deliquent on bills until the bills are paid? Will the person limit his/her ability to pay the bills by admitting that he/she is deliquent?

Can real confidence, i.e. "self-esteem," be acquired without facing the truth and then acting constructively upon it?

Finally, I do not and should not call anyone "nigger" who does not wish to be called that. So, DMoor, I will not refer to you by that designation. And, since you take exception to it, you are not so named when I use it.
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
DMoor



Joined: 08 Nov 2005
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

[quote="HelixHair
The White Supremacists control what is widely publicized even when non-white people are doing the speaking. Non-white people did not generally use the phrase, "the N word" until white people began using it on radio, TV, and public lectures.



That is true. Sad fact is we did not speak English before white people began using it, so most words in this language is not of our making.

Racist suspects do not, as a rule, explicity tell non-white people not to say, "Racism (White Supremacy)." The Racists: 1) do not use the terms themselves; 2) have handed out replacement terms such as "race and class", socio-economic disadvantage," "white male protestant heterosexual privelege, etc." , and 3) target those non-white people who do use the term "Racism (White Supremacy)" for greater mistreatment in the classroom, in business, on the job, by enforcement officials.



Very well said.



Under the current stage of refinement, in the same manner and for the same reason the word "nigger" is discouraged by Racists (white Supremacists) and the replacement terms "N word," "people of color," etc. are encouraged.


I was always under the impression that it was our recent ancestors (our parents generation) who began to lead the fight to end the use of that word. First they tried to kill the word 'Negro' because it was found that the word was directly tied into slavery. For the most part they succeeded. Then we were called black, then African-American. Today most kids I hear on the street refer to themselves and their pairs as "niggas". It just feels as if we may have gone backwards if we now call ourselves by the same word used to demean us for generations.



This could be incorrect, but, isn't a person an "F" student as long is he/she is receiving one or more "F" grades? Is a person fat unitl he/she loses the excess fat? Will the person limit his/her ability to lose the fat once he/he says that he/she is fat? Is a person deliquent on bills until the bills are paid? Will the person limit his/her ability to pay the bills by admitting that he/she is deliquent?

Can real confidence, i.e. "self-esteem," be acquired without facing the truth and then acting constructively upon it?



And I suppose that "truth" is that as long as you are black you are a "nigger"? According to whom? I am not giving racist the power to define me. Lets take another analogy. Suppose you work for a demanding and ungrateful boss. Lets call him "Mr. White". Lets say he sees he gives you more work than you can bear and one day he comes by and for whatever reason says to you: "You are a fool, You have always been a fool and you will always be a Fool."
Now you know you are not a fool. But if you allow this bastard to define you....your self-esteem is thereafter in the toilet. We did not give ourselves the name "nigger". It was not given to us to uplift or encourage us.

Finally, I do not and should not call anyone "nigger" who does not wish to be called that. So, DMoor, I will not refer to you by that designation. And, since you take exception to it, you are not so named when I use it.[/quote]

My reason for starting this thread was as I stated, I respect the thought on this board. Also after reading the code since it is not used (or rarely). I could not understand why. So thanks for answering. I would rather have a dialogue and your reply and others have deepen my understanding, even if it has not changed my opinion. But that I think is a good thing....our goal has no one road. If it did we would be at our destination (the end of racism/white supremacy) a long time ago.

Respect
Always your brother
DMoor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

DMoor wrote:
OK Mr. Williams,
First of all thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed post.
Onwards
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Welcome to the Counter-Racism Work/Study Project.

Are you a white person?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Again thanks for the welcome and I am black/Afrikan. Or I am a black man trying my darnest to be Afikan.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I suppose a better question would be why use a word (The "N" Word) to refer to another word (nigger) that describes a non-white person that is subject to racism (white supremacy)?
>>>>>>>>>>>>

Actually I use the N-word because that word can take so many forms. From "Negro" to "Nigga" to "Nay-ga" to this board's favourite "Nigger". NO matter what form you put it in, it is what it is.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
White people who practice racism (white supremacy) have one purpose and one purpose only...to practice racism (white supremacy).
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have to ask you to clarify that for me. If there is a passage in the Code that states that, just tell me the page and/or section. Kindly explain the logic behind it or show me to the section which does. I ask this with a sincere desire to learn, and to get further insight, not to take you to task. I think I know what you mean but I want to be sure.

The codebook is designed for victims of racism (white supremacy) who have been and are being niggerized and who know they have been and are being niggerized, to say and/or do certain things in all areas of people activity including economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war against what the racists (white supremacists) are saying and/or doing against them to harm them. The codebook is designed to lead the niggerized person to follow THE LOGIC, not a book, while saying and/or doing whatever the niggerized person perceives to be appropriate at a time and place of his or her own choosing from a list of suggestions.

Stop trying to see what you're thinking about and start trying to see what you're looking at. Don't let the words that are in your mind become more important than what you're looking at. The word nigger is a word. If the word doesn't describe what you're looking at don't use it.

DMoor wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
At one time the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) may have practiced racism (white supremacy) because they valued their knowledge of how the universe works...that they may have even learned from non-white people...went through the pain-staking process of killing large amounts of non-white people to get it...destroying techno-spiritual artifacts that took hundreds of years to accumulate over long periods of a spiritual revolution...deleting the ideas from the minds of the descendants of the people who produced these ideas that it wasn't their ancestors who produced it...enslaved these same people and kept not only this information from them but the basic information of how the universe works...in order to control the minds of these non-white people...but there is no evidence they are doing this right now. I see more and more non-white people studying "African" religions and practicing "African" religions and study what "Africans" did hundreds and thousands of years ago and all of this information is readily available...even on the Internet so you don't even have to leave your Lazy-Boy to get it.

At one time the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) may have practiced racism (white supremacy) because they valued their "monetary system" and did everything they could to keep non-white males and females poor...below the poverty line so the majority of white people could live like kings and queens under this royalist SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) while the non-white people scramble to stay alive...but there is no evidence they are doing that right now. I see more and more non-white people with mounds of money all the time...making more money than white people...Mobutu money...Robert Johnson money.

At one time the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) may have practiced racism (white supremacy) because they valued their "genetic makeup" and did everything they could to keep non-white males and females from having sexual intercourse with white people, but there is no evidence they are doing that right now. I see more white people with non-white people "together" with their "children" all the time.

Right now...this very minute...the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) have one focus and one focus only and that is to practice racism (white supremacy). And if we tell ourselves the truth...for all we know...that could've always been the focus but we were looking at the picture in parts. The practice of racism (white supremacy) is a value within itself. Even if some white people who practice racism (white supremacy) still practice some of the things above to a certain degree such as try to keep non-white people out of certain schools to minimize what we are able to learn...try to keep and teach their offspring not to have sexual intercourse with non-white people...try to keep the control of monetary compensation out of the hands of non-white people...try to keep the information a non-white person needs when we need it...they do it for one purpose...so they can function as a white person in a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Agreed 100%. Just have to clarify that one point about the current purpose of white supremacy that I need clarification on.

Producing justice is best suited for the United-Independent method.

DMoor wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Why use the word nigger?


At some point non-white people will have to realize how the acquisition of POWER works. You can't get POWER without mastering the use of words. We still allow words to master us....even to the point where we will use a word to refer to another word and only one of the words best describes the condition...not the person...of being a victim of racism (white supremacy) under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).
>>>>>>>>>>>




You are here saying that the word "Nigger" describes the condition..not the person???!!! I have never hear or seen the word "Nigger" used to describe a condition..it is always attached to a person or a group of people. It is used as a noun, not an adjective. Unless you are using it such as "Nigger boy" or "nigger man" then you could say you are using it to describe the condition...but chances are you would be playing a game of semantics..and the truth would be that you really are using it to describe the person. All the times I have seen the word used on this board it is used to describe a person or group of persons.
You also say "only one" word best describes the condition...well how about the word used in the code.."Non-white"? That explains it all plus implies the relationship a person defined as such would have with in the current system of white supremacy".

The condition of a niggerized person is the result of a white person choosing to practice racism (white supremacy). Whatever word you use to describe the wretched behavior of non-white people in this SYSTEM of injustice...if you are going to work against what the racists (white supremacists) are doing against you...you are going to have to make sure the definition you give that word and THE LOGIC used to explain that definition points the blame on the smartest and most POWERFUL white people and at the same time reveal truth in a manner that justice is promoted. When you really get proficient at doing this you can build THE LOGIC into the definition.

DMoor wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A non-white person is victimized on the basis of color to the degree that a white person practices racism (white supremacy).

The "high-level" mechanics for practicing racism (white supremacy) is to use behavior to control the behavior of people. Whatever a racist (white supremacist) does results in their behavior controlling yours if you are classified as and forced to function as W-H-I-T-E. If it doesn't they'll go out of business. A nigger is a non-white person that subject to racism (white supremacy)...and all non-white people are in this universe. A victim of racism (white supremacy) is a non-white person that subject to racism (white supremacy)...and all non-white people are in this universe. The use of the word "jungle bunny" in reference to a person is a is a non-white person that subject to racism (white supremacy)...and all non-white people are in this universe. The use of the word "retarded" in reference to a person is a non-white person that subject to racism (white supremacy)...and all non-white people are in this universe...because white people practicing racism (white supremacy) retards a non-white person maximally developing.

You can't get out of a prison by starting your own prison inside of the cell that you're in. You can't get Black POWER in a SYSTEM of WHITE POWER. THE LOGIC doesn't work that way. It is like reading a map and then figure out where you're going on the map and then figure out the most logical path OT get there. And you can't lie to yourself about where you are on the map because yo may never get to where you want to be.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


I agree. But remember also the map is not the territory. The map we have represents reality but it is not "the" reality. Maps go out of date and it is up to us to look at them and change them so that they get us to where we want to go.

A map is just a sheet of paper with lines on it. That doesn't mean anything to a racist (white supremacist). A racist (white supremacist) uses words like "America", "Africa", "Macon County Georgia", "Al Queda", etc. to keep you focused on anything but working against the racists (white supremacists). A racist (white supremacist) goes to other planets...they don't pay any attention to lines on a map except to keep you confused about who is saying and/or doing what and what is the result of what's being said and/or done. Cause and Effect.

To a racist (white supremacist) there is no such place as Iraq or Iran. There are just non-white people under their SYSTEM of injustice and they prove that every day. Saddam had all kinds of palaces...billions of dollars...a million man army...a million man army...that don't mean nothing to a racist (white supremacist). A racist (white supremacist) shows up, while all the non-white people are saying...I'm Muslim...I'm African...I'm black...I'm whatever...and just says I'm white...and you night say to yourself that doesn't mean anything...you know you are not telling yourself the truth when you say that because the result (effect) is when they say they're white everyone gets in line.

DMoor wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
If we are going to get out of this prison of injustice and produce a POWER...a UNIVERSAL POWER that guarantees no person is mistreated and also guarantees the person who needs help the most get the most help we are going to have to understand how words work and how to use them in order to produce justice. Using a word that refers to another word that describes you being mistreated on the basis of color only helps to make you do more work using words. It is not economical.

When a person calls me a nigger I want to know one thing and one thing only...

What are you going to do about it? Harm me or Help me? I don't argue the point of me being one all I want to know is what is going to happen to me as a result of the person telling me I'm one...whatever they are telling me I am.

A non-white person is taken through a process of niggerization. This process is carried out by white people practicing racism (white supremacy). To end this process you have to end racism (white supremacy), through codification, and that is the process of de-niggerization. And that is what this website is supposed to be a tool to help non-white people do...de-niggerize.
>>>>>>>>>>>>

Great we are once again in agreement. So if we de-niggerize ourselves..are we still niggers?

To de-niggerize means you have produced a SYSTEM where it is guaranteed no person is mistreated and it is also guaranteed the person who needs help the most get the most help. You ain't out of this prison of injustice until then.

DMoor wrote:
I would argue that we are not. I remember seeing a video-taped lecture by Dr. Amos Wilson where he said; "We could not remain Afikan be made into slaves..we had to be niggerized." By extension I ask you, can we become free men while we still define ourselves as prisoners?

Free in order to do what? And in order to do what after that? And in order to do what after that? And in order to do what after that? What is the effect of all this "freeness"? Where is all this "freeness" going? Is it going towards the guarantee that no person is mistreated and also the guarantee that the person who needs help the most get the most help? If not, is it going toward the guarantee that somebody will be mistreated and also the guarantee the person who needs help the most will not get it? Cause there ain't no splittin' the difference. It is either one or the other.

DMoor wrote:
There have been many cases of men who while their bodies where shackled by prisons and/or chains became free men because they freed their minds. Malcom X and Frederick Douglas come to mind. You could argue that they were still imprisoned and enslaved, but I would say they saw themselves as freemen first, they saw themselves as more than there temporary condition FIRST and then were able to change that condition. While we are shackled by white supremacy I think we empower ourselves if we reject any pejorative label "they" may try to pl
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:00 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

DMoor wrote:

And I suppose that "truth" is that as long as you are black you are a "nigger"? According to whom? I am not giving racist the power to define me. ... It was not given to us to uplift or encourage us.


A non-white person = - white person = black person, is a victim of Racism (White Supremacy).

What about you is black? Certainly not your skin. What about the Ruspects are white? Certainly not their skin. Your classification, whatever word used to describe it, was not given to "uplift" you. The classification was made precisely to mistreat you. So, you want a word that designates this category of mistreatment but makes you feel better about it? Well, I don't.

I am a n-i-g-g-e-r. According to whom? According to the persons who have the ability to make it stick: The Racists (White Supreme-acists). I didn't give them the power. They have the power. They are the White SUPREME-ACISTS. I am not a "nigguh." I want that "R" to roll. n-i-g-g-e-R. I don't want to take the edge off the word that most starkly confronts me with my condition and, therefore, my work of replacing white supremacy with justice. I don't want anything to make me more comfortable about being the victim of this unjust system. I want OUT!

Saying I'm not a prisoner and "I'm not giving the guards the power to make me a prsioner" when I'm behind bars is just fine with the guards because I am defintiely not going to be able to think constructively about getting out of the prison that way.

But, I'm a nigger. So, all of the above could be incorrect. Hey, and DMoor, big ups for posting cuz most of the people who visit this site just lurk.
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations