HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Why Black People Struggle
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:48 am    Post subject: Why Black People Struggle Reply with quote

This is the name of a thread on a discussion board on the SouthAfrica.com website. The thread is entitled Why Black People Struggle. I've been speaking with people who say they are white people about producing a SYSTEM of justice where it is guaranteed no person is mistreated and also guaranteed the person who needs help the most get the most help.

The people who post on the website have asked me to leave, called me names, etc. in an attempt to get me to stop talking about producing justice. It moved from that to people asking each other to ignore me and now they just speak a different language to each other referring to me and even bold my name to make sure I know they are talking about me.

...in a thread about why black people struggle...

It is obvious why black (non-white) people struggle...it is because the people who have the ability to produce justice (white people) don't have the will.

Suggestion:
Never think a white person in this current SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) is going to help you replace racism (white supremacy) with justice.

Reason/Explanation:
That is not the function of a racist suspect. Always ask white people for any information you need to solve any problem. The major problem of racism (white supremacy) will be solved by the people who have the most at stake in solving the problem, which are the people white people say are not white.

We have tried to figure out how to work with the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy), how to work around it, how to deal with it...

...it ain't gonna happen. Under this system, if a white person you are not white, you will be mistreated on the basis of color.

This is the reason you have to replace the whole SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice. Working with the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) won't do...you will still be mistreated on the basis of color if white people say you're not a white person. Dealing with the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) won't do...you will still be mistreated on the basis of color if white people say you're not a white person.

No matter how nice you are to white people, how courteous, how non-threatening, how docile, how non-violent, how patient, how entertaining, how much you try to do to them what they are doing to you...you are wasting your time. You will never be as deceitful nor as violent as the white people who practice racism (white supremacy). They will always be the best at what they do. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) will always be the best at deceiving people and keeping them confused, worldwide, and they will always the the best at administring direct violence worldwide. Any non-white person that tries either of these and tries to be the best at it will always be second best at it as long as a racist (white supremacist) is on this planet.

The only thing non-white people of the universe can be best at is producing a SYSTEM of justice. Anything else only helps the racists (white supremacists).

One additional example is White and Non-White Albinism. Where it eventually results in name-calling, white people getting each other to ignore the prodcution of a SYSTEM of justice...I suspect in hopes that non-white people will stop talking about it...

How much evidence do you need before you begin to see the pattern of behavior?
James Jones

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Interesting Discussion!
RangerX

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "Why do Black People Struggle" discussion was very interesting...especially towards the end of it where the other participants (some who stated that they are White) started communicating to each other in another language about Ed.

Name-calling and who knows what they said to each other about Ed (I suspect assuming Ed does not understand the words they are using - Deception).

Tacky, Trashy, Terroristic.

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was an experiment I haven't posted yet. I will post it before the end of the week and also include the strategies and techniques I used from the WSP (Work/Study Project). I will also add additional strategies and techniques that came out of the experiment, as suggestions, into the Strategies and Techniques forum.

If you can, get a copy of that entire thread. It may be used to help someone in the future.
Josh

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read the entire thread and found it very interesting.

Specifically how White people on an entirely different continent, and who can speak a different language, discuss racism White supremacy using the same codes and formats as the ones I grew up with.

I suspect this is due to racism White supremacy being a global system.

In addition, it was interesting to see how after telling you they would ignore you; they could not ignore you.

Josh

PS--EW also clarifies the connection between racism and White supremacy several times in this thread.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:13 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
I read the entire thread and found it very interesting.

Specifically how White people on an entirely different continent, and who can speak a different language, discuss racism White supremacy using the same codes and formats as the ones I grew up with.

I suspect this is due to racism White supremacy being a global system.

In addition, it was interesting to see how after telling you they would ignore you; they could not ignore you.

Josh

PS--EW also clarifies the connection between racism and White supremacy several times in this thread.

Exactly. Someone or something coming from another universe could read that thread and find out exactly why black people struggle. Once a person learns to think "outside the box" the person will be able to understand how racism (white supremacy) works.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notice how the people who say they are white never answer any questions that follow counter-racist logic. Why do you suspect that is?
Gnomadd

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a lot of clarity from this disscussion. Super, super helpful post Ed.
James Jones

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 3:43 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Notice how the people who say they are white never answer any questions that follow counter-racist logic. Why do you suspect that is?

Perhaps this is because White people are only meant to follow Racist logic and during the times when they're not following Racist logic, they're on stand-by to follow Racist logic.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

Perhaps this is because White people are only meant to follow Racist logic and during the times when they're not following Racist logic, they're on stand-by to follow Racist logic.

The bold above is my emphasis.

If what you say is true then the only way to eliminate racism (white supremacy) is for the non-white people of the planet to kill all of the white people. I don't know if this is true or not. If white people can only follow racist logic because they are "white", whatever that means, and more and more non-white people begin to follow counter-racist logic...eventually...either white people will kill all of the non-white people or the non-white people will kill all of the white people. There is no where else for this to go.

There are only four things that can happen when a substantial number of non-white people ensure, to the best of their ability, that no person is mistreated and the person who needs help the most get the most help:

(1) The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) will kill all of the non-white people. The result would be no more racism (white supremacy).
(2) Non-white people will kill all of the people they suspect are white. The result could be no more racism (white supremacy).
(3) All people will have justice. The result would be no more racism (white supremacy).
(4) The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) will refine what they are doing right now. (Business as usual)

Counter-racism is supposed to produce number (3).
James Jones

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

If what you say is true then the only way to eliminate racism (white supremacy) is for the non-white people of the planet to kill all of the white people. I don't know if this is true or not. If white people can only follow racist logic because they are "white", whatever that means, and more and more non-white people begin to follow counter-racist logic...eventually...either white people will kill all of the non-white people or the non-white people will kill all of the white people. There is no where else for this to go.

There are only four things that can happen when a substantial number of non-white people ensure, to the best of their ability, that no person is mistreated and the person who needs help the most get the most help:

(1) The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) will kill all of the non-white people. The result would be no more racism (white supremacy).
(2) Non-white people will kill all of the people they suspect are white. The result could be no more racism (white supremacy).
(3) All people will have justice. The result would be no more racism (white supremacy).
(4) The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) will refine what they are doing right now. (Business as usual)

Is there anyway to insure that number (1) does not occur?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

James Jones wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

No.
James Jones

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
James Jones wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

No.

Should Non-White People invite number (1), in lieu of the non-production of number (3) and the continuation of number (4)?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:06 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

James Jones wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
James Jones wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

No.

Should Non-White People invite number (1), in lieu of the non-production of number (3) and the continuation of number (4)?

Each individual non-white person has to make that determination for themselves...and the owe it to themselves to do so.
Guy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:05 am    Post subject: Re: Why Black People Struggle Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
This is the name of a thread on a discussion board on the SouthAfrica.com website. The thread is entitled Why Black People Struggle. I've been speaking with people who say they are white people about producing a SYSTEM of justice where it is guaranteed no person is mistreated and also guaranteed the person who needs help the most get the most help.

We already have the most just system in the world, or at worst, one of the most in the world - ever, but there never has been nor ever will be any system that can guarantee that no person is mistreated. All it takes is for one individual to mistreat another, and your absolute requirement of "no" mistreatment is broken. No system can eradicate human flaws entirely.

Quote:
The people who post on the website have asked me to leave, called me names, etc. in an attempt to get me to stop talking about producing justice.

I'm sure that wasn't the reason.

Quote:
It moved from that to people asking each other to ignore me and now they just speak a different language to each other referring to me and even bold my name to make sure I know they are talking about me.

I wonder how long it's gonna take before I receive that same treatment here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: