HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

No SEX Between White and Non-White to End Racism (WS)?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 6:32 pm    Post subject: No SEX Between White and Non-White to End Racism (WS)? Reply with quote

I attended a meeting this past weekend to discuss proposing "no sex between white people and non-white people" as a solution to end racism (white supremacy).

I attempted to ask several questions regarding this to attempt to follow THE LOGIC because I don't understand the approach. Hopefully the facilitator of that meeting will post here so that we may discuss it in depth.

Some of the questions I have are as follows...

Who controls the behavior of all people on the planet in the 8th area of people activity (SEX), white people, non-white people, or white people that practice white supremacy (racism)?

If the answer is white people that practice white supremacy (racism)...

Do white people currently have the ability to enforce "no sex between white people and non-white people?

If the answer is "YES"...

HOW can non-white people propose anything, especially "no sex between white people and non-white people", if non-white people are not in control of that area of people activity?

Now let's fast-forward this...let's say for example white people and non-white people have agreed to "no sex between white people and non-white people".

WHO determines who is white and who is non-white under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), white people, non-white people or white supremacists (racists)?

If your answer is the white supremacists (racists)...one last question on this post...

HOW can non-white people believe that white people will reveal truth as to who the white people are under the condition that there is "no sex between white people and non-white people" under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:56 pm    Post subject: Re: No SEX Between White and Non-White to End Racism (WS)? Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
I attended a meeting this past weekend to discuss proposing "no sex between white people and non-white people" as a solution to end racism (white supremacy).

I attempted to ask several questions regarding this to attempt to follow THE LOGIC because I don't understand the approach. Hopefully the facilitator of that meeting will post here so that we may discuss it in depth.

Some of the questions I have are as follows...

Who controls the behavior of all people on the planet in the 8th area of people activity (SEX), white people, non-white people, or white people that practice white supremacy (racism)?

If the answer is white people that practice white supremacy (racism)...

Do white people currently have the ability to enforce "no sex between white people and non-white people?

If the answer is "YES"...

HOW can non-white people propose anything, especially "no sex between white people and non-white people", if non-white people are not in control of that area of people activity?

Now let's fast-forward this...let's say for example white people and non-white people have agreed to "no sex between white people and non-white people".

WHO determines who is white and who is non-white under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), white people, non-white people or white supremacists (racists)?

If your answer is the white supremacists (racists)...one last question on this post...

HOW can non-white people believe that white people will reveal truth as to who the white people are under the condition that there is "no sex between white people and non-white people" under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?


Very interesting questions Virtual_GOD. I don't understand the no-sex between White and non-white people approach to ending Racism/White Supremacy either. It seems to me that during the establishment, expansion, refinement of White Supremacy/Racism that White people have been and still are engaging in sexual activity with non-white people. If White people don't want to be genetically annilihated off the planet then they have a confused way of showing it under White Supremacy/Racism.

White+NonWhite=Nonwhite. Everywhere I go, I keep seeing more and more non-white males and females "coupled" up with white males and females and they are having more and more non-white offspring. Is this the way to preserve White genetic material? Am I stupid,confused or both?

Trina
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everywhere I go, I keep seeing more and more non-white males and females "coupled" up with white males and females and they are having more and more non-white offspring. Is this the way to preserve White genetic material? Am I stupid,confused or both?--Trina


Trina, your observations are accurate. Lets be clear about that. But what I think you may not be noticing is that these "couplings" are not random or elastic. In all these cases regardless of whether the White person is male of female,

the White person is controlling all aspects of the sexual interaction

Go back and take a look at what Black person the White person picked out, specifically what Black male the White female CHOSE. The reason I say that is because SOP is for males to initiate sexual intercourse, its a practical biological dictate. But if you study a sample of White woman with Black males you will notice a pattern.

For that matter, all White people having sex with Black people there is a pattern that suggests a dynamic at work.

I know you see the White woman with the Black male with no job and one tooth on Jerry Springer but thats to decieve you, the opposite is actually true.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:22 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Everywhere I go, I keep seeing more and more non-white males and females "coupled" up with white males and females and they are having more and more non-white offspring. Is this the way to preserve White genetic material? Am I stupid,confused or both?--Trina


Trina, your observations are accurate. Lets be clear about that. But what I think you may not be noticing is that these "couplings" are not random or elastic. In all these cases regardless of whether the White person is male of female,

the White person is controlling all aspects of the sexual interaction

Go back and take a look at what Black person the White person picked out, specifically what Black male the White female CHOSE. The reason I say that is because SOP is for males to initiate sexual intercourse, its a practical biological dictate. But if you study a sample of White woman with Black males you will notice a pattern.

For that matter, all White people having sex with Black people there is a pattern that suggests a dynamic at work.

I know you see the White woman with the Black male with no job and one tooth on Jerry Springer but thats to decieve you, the opposite is actually true.

Josh



Josh,

I think I understand the part about White people being in control of these "unions" and also I understand that usually when White males and females start "picking" non-whites to be with they usually are picking the
creme de la creme. I am well aware of that. I see that in my own"family".
What I was referring to is if White people want to stay White on planet Earth then why "fuck" with non-white people.

Trina
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 7:06 am    Post subject: Re: No SEX Between White and Non-White to End Racism (WS)? Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
White+NonWhite=Nonwhite. Everywhere I go, I keep seeing more and more non-white males and females "coupled" up with white males and females and they are having more and more non-white offspring. Is this the way to preserve White genetic material? Am I stupid,confused or both?


Someone at the meeting said that white people allow it as part of the confusion for non-white people. That could be correct but I wasn't going to even touch it because I'm going into a different direction.

If white people control the sexual behavior of all people on the planet then white people have the ability to enforce "no sex between white people and non-white people" and if white people have the ability to enforce "no sex between white people and non-white people" already what are the mechanics for non-white people to use "no sex between white people and non-white people" as a solution to ending racism (white supremacy)? White people already control that!

I don't get THE LOGIC.

The only thing non-white people can do is if "no sex between white people and non-white people" causes confusion for non-white people then all non-white people that are aware of the confusion "no sex between white people and non-white people" causes, under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) for non-white people, should counter it by revealing truth about it and use truth to promote justice and correctness.

I could be incorrect.

I even took it a step further and said..OK what if white people decided to enforce "no sex between white people and non-white people". Then I have a whole lot of additional questions like...

HOW do non-white people differentiate between who is white and who isn't? A person could look non-white to non-white people and white people say the person is white...just to have sex with them under the enforcement of "no sex between white people and non-white people". In this case the white person could still have SEX with a non-white person under the enforcement of "no sex between white people and non-white people" and non-white people wouldn't know it.

WHY?

White people decide who's white...they do the classifying. Non-white people have to ask who's white.

I'm all confused about this and asking for some assistance. Can anyone help me to understand THE LOGIC of this approach?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trina, This is the big question I can't get White people to answer. I suspect one part of the reason is to create the illusion that they aren't conspiring to maintain what is esentially a condition that require a working conspiracy i.e. pale skin...to maintain.

the other reason is more cryptic, this is what a White female recently told me:


"nor do i think there is any physical advantage from a white body. basically, i think white people are a bit boring or stiff in their sexual expression -"

Is this a "nigger product?" or is she telling me the same thing she tells her White girlfriends?

I don't know but if I ask more questions I think I can find out.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: No SEX Between White and Non-White to End Racism (WS)? Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
White people decide who's white...they do the classifying. Non-white people have to ask who's white.

I'm all confused about this and asking for some assistance. Can anyone help me to understand THE LOGIC of this approach?
I 100000000000000000% agree

This might be a stretch,

But I say,

Ask the person, if they are "white."

If they choose to answer, with a YES reply.

Ask them why are they FUCKING a powerless person as oppose to a powerful person?


I once got an answer of, "becuase powerless (black) people have bigger DICKS."

I thought about this, and asked myself, "Is bigger better (than racism/white supremacy)?"

"Or being in charge of this bigger DICK better ?"


I have although, fount it VERY interesting that powerful people wishes to engauge in sexual intercourse with powerless people rather than powerful people, fully overstanding that they won't benefit shit.
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at


Last edited by Karim on Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see another locked thread in the near future.

Winston.
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: No SEX Between White and Non-White to End Racism (WS)? Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
White people decide who's white...they do the classifying. Non-white people have to ask who's white.

I'm all confused about this and asking for some assistance. Can anyone help me to understand THE LOGIC of this approach?
I 100000000000000000% agree

This might be a strech,

But I say,

Ask the person, if they are "white."

If they choose to answer, with a YES reply.

Ask them why are they FUCKING a powerless person as oppose to a powerful person?


I once got an answer of, "becuase powerless (black) people have bigger DICKS."

I thought about this, and asked myself, "Is bigger better (than racism/white supremacy)?"

"Or being in charge of this bigger DICK better ?"


I have although, fount it VERY interesting that powerful people wishes to engauge in sexual intercourse with powerless people rather than powerful people, fully overstanding that they won't benefit shit.

Karim,

Have you purchased a copy of the code book yet?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: No SEX Between White and Non-White to End Racism (WS)? Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Have you purchased a copy of the code book yet?
I choose to not answer this question... simply because this question have nothing to do with the topic.

FOLKUS
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: No SEX Between White and Non-White to End Racism (WS)? Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Have you purchased a copy of the code book yet?
I choose to not answer this question... simply because this question have nothing to do with the topic.

FOLKUS

Karim,

If you have not purchased a copy of the codebook you are not qualified to work the concept. Just to let you know, I'm not only Virtual_GOD but I'm Edward Williams and the Webmaster of this site as well. I was having conversations with you over a year ago about purchasing a copy of the codebook and you still haven't purchased a copy? Are you qualified to also work the concept of HyperPhysics without reading the basics concerning it?

This is a very simple question. Have you read the codebook?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Little Master



Joined: 09 Jul 2004
Posts: 27

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: No SEX Between White and Non-White to End Racism (WS)? Reply with quote

Not meaning to intrude, but when will you be back in stock with the codebook?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:36 am    Post subject: Re: No SEX Between White and Non-White to End Racism (WS)? Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Have you purchased a copy of the code book yet?
I choose to not answer this question... simply because this question have nothing to do with the topic.

FOLKUS


So let me make sure I'm understanding you Karim,

Whether or not you have a copy of the United Independent Compensatory Code System Concept, has nothing to do with this topic?

Also, what do you mean when you say "folkus"?

Finally,

Are you a White person?

Winston
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:24 am    Post subject: Re: No SEX Between White and Non-White to End Racism (WS)? Reply with quote

Winston Wolfe wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Have you purchased a copy of the code book yet?
I choose to not answer this question... simply because this question have nothing to do with the topic.

FOLKUS


So let me make sure I'm understanding you Karim,

Whether or not you have a copy of the United Independent Compensatory Code System Concept, has nothing to do with this topic?

Also, what do you mean when you say "folkus"?

Finally,

Are you a White person?

Winston
1. Yes... First of all it is just a Concept, second of all its just a book. What does a book have to do with no sexual intercourse and non-white people to end racism?

2. I not going to touch that one (((shaking my head)))

3. I tired of saying this to you... no I AM NOT A WHITE PERSON

(niggers with ego)
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:40 am    Post subject: Re: No SEX Between White and Non-White to End Racism (WS)? Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Have you purchased a copy of the code book yet?
I choose to not answer this question... simply because this question have nothing to do with the topic.

FOLKUS

Karim,

If you have not purchased a copy of the codebook you are not qualified to work the concept. Just to let you know, I'm not only Virtual_GOD but I'm Edward Williams and the Webmaster of this site as well. I was having conversations with you over a year ago about purchasing a copy of the codebook and you still haven't purchased a copy? Are you qualified to also work the concept of HyperPhysics without reading the basics concerning it?

This is a very simple question. Have you read the codebook?
What is your point, and what does it have to do with what I posted?
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations