HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Are You White?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bapoondiwa

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Quote:

I think number 1, 2, and 12 under the Questions List are Assumptions unless you are going to ask the person if they are a white person after you check their ID and/or Birth Certificate...or you'll have to ask someone if the person is a white person based on the DNA test.

I could be incorrect.

I don't think it is a coincidence that the list for Assumptions has more line items than the Questions List...after all, niggers assume a whole lot more than we ask questions.

First on the list of Assumptions is to assume the person is a white person. What happens as a result of that? Let's find out.

For numbers one and two, the documents would have to be asked for, so I placed them under the questions category. To get the DNA test the person would have to agree to go to a doctor and get their blood drawn, so I went ahead and placed that into the questions category.

Experiment Number One: Assume the Person is a White Person
Procedure:
All people that are known and unknown are assumed to be white regardless of anything.

If there is anything else that should be used in this experiment let me know.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
Quote:

I think number 1, 2, and 12 under the Questions List are Assumptions unless you are going to ask the person if they are a white person after you check their ID and/or Birth Certificate...or you'll have to ask someone if the person is a white person based on the DNA test.

I could be incorrect.

I don't think it is a coincidence that the list for Assumptions has more line items than the Questions List...after all, niggers assume a whole lot more than we ask questions.

First on the list of Assumptions is to assume the person is a white person. What happens as a result of that? Let's find out.

For numbers one and two, the documents would have to be asked for, so I placed them under the questions category. To get the DNA test the person would have to agree to go to a doctor and get their blood drawn, so I went ahead and placed that into the questions category.

Procedure:
All people that are known and unknown are assumed to be white regardless of anything.

If there is anything else that should be used in this experiment let me know.

I'm following your lead. I'm just here to help.

The first experiment is Experiment Number One: Assume the Person is a White Person. How do you test that to be the best way to determine if a person is a white person? I think you'll have to produce an experiment where a non-white person assumes a person is a white person and something happens as a result of that. I could be incorrect.

Are you going to assume all people are white?
bapoondiwa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Yes. All people including the people performing the experiment, are assumed to be white.

Premise:

Material:
Four People of different skin tones,unique last names, and ethnicities
One Pencil
One Notebook
Internet Access

Procedure:
1. First person who is conducting experiment should log onto the internet.
2. First person should go to the internet site at http://www.christianconcepts.net/informat.htm
3. First person should fill out form assuming that they are white and that every person that is known and unknown is also white.
4. First person should wait to see the results of the experiment.
5. Procedure numbers one through four should be conducted by second person, third person, and fourth person.
6. All results received by each person conducting the experiment must be written down on paper or recorded in some transportable form and then reported to the science project leader.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
Quote:

Yes. All people including the people performing the experiment, are assumed to be white.

Premise:

Material:
Four People of different skin tones,unique last names, and ethnicities
One Pencil
One Notebook
Internet Access

Procedure:
1. First person who is conducting experiment should log onto the internet.
2. First person should go to the internet site at http://www.christianconcepts.net/informat.htm
3. First person should fill out form assuming that they are white and that every person that is known and unknown is also white.
4. First person should wait to see the results of the experiment.
5. Procedure numbers one through four should be conducted by second person, third person, and fourth person.
6. All results received by each person conducting the experiment must be written down on paper or recorded in some transportable form and then reported to the science project leader.

Very interesting experiment. Are you asking that people join the Klu Klux Klan?

How is this experiment testing the assumption that all people in the known universe are white people? It appears the experiment is asking white people if you get to function as a white person.

I could be incorrect.
bapoondiwa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Quote:

How is this experiment testing the assumption that all people in the known universe are white people? It appears the experiment is asking white people if you get to function as a white person.

I could be incorrect.

Yes, in this experiment, the people involved will attempt to join the Klu Klux Klan. The Klu Klux Klan does not allow membership to nonwhite people, therefore even if one of the people is rejected then the assumption that all people are white will be proven wrong. However if all the people are accepted into the Klu Klux Klan, then assuming that all people are white will become a method of determining whether a person is white.

The experiment will have to be repeated numerous times by different people before any of the results are examined and a conclusion is stated.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
Quote:

I could be incorrect.

Yes, in this experiment, the people involved will attempt to join the Klu Klux Klan. The Klu Klux Klan does not allow membership to nonwhite people, therefore even if one of the people is rejected then the assumption that all people are white will be proven wrong. However if all the people are accepted into the Klu Klux Klan, then assuming that all people are white will become a method of determining whether a person is white.

The experiment will have to be repeated numerous times by different people before any of the results are examined and a conclusion is stated.

Even if you are accepted into the Klu Klux Klan will you be paid the same on your job that a white person is paid doing the same job with the same credentials?
bapoondiwa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:

Even if you are accepted into the Klu Klux Klan will you be paid the same on your job that a white person is paid doing the same job with the same credentials?

I don't know, but I would know that any discrepancy in income will not be based on whether I am classified as white or not because if the result of the first experiment is that assuming all people are white is correct, then racism does not exist and I am not being mistreated on the basis of my color classification.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

I don't know, but I would know that any discrepancy in income will not be based on whether I am classified as white or not because if the result of the first experiment is that assuming all people are white is correct, then racism does not exist and I am not being mistreated on the basis of my color classification.

Is this an experiment about whether or not racism (white supremacy) exists or is it an experiment about if all people are white?
The Observer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
The question to be asked is - "Do you work for a black employer?"

Economics is supposedly an area where White supremacy operates.

I suggest that a way of countering alleged White supremacy in economics is to create and support non-White owned economic operations.

The Japanese have created their own corporations that to a great degree out compete "White" companies.

This is increasingly true for the Chinese as well.

Also notice all the Asian owned businesses in America. They not only employ Asians but more specifically they employ people of their own ethnic origin or family.

Discussion of the KKK is out of date, they are an irrelevant fantasy of paranoid blacks and race fear mongering White liberals in the media.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:14 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

The Observer wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
The question to be asked is - \"Do you work for a black employer?\"

I suggest that a way of countering alleged White supremacy in economics is to create and support non-White owned economic operations.

The Japanese have created their own corporations that to a great degree out compete \"White\" companies.

Also notice all the Asian owned businesses in America. They not only employ Asians but more specifically they employ people of their own ethnic origin or family.

Discussion of the KKK is out of date, they are an irrelevant fantasy of paranoid blacks and race fear mongering White liberals in the media.

Why don't you put together an experiment, post, and run it. The person who started this thread is out to test a theory. Please don't harm them by telling them their experiment is out of date. Show them how it is out of date by writing your own experiment based on what you suspect to be true, post that experiment, run that experiment, and post your results. People can follow THE LOGIC (counter-racist logic) all by themselves...instead of tying to get people to follow you. Your counter-racism experiment will speak for itself.
bapoondiwa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

The Observer wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
The question to be asked is - \"Do you work for a black employer?\"

The Japanese have created their own corporations that to a great degree out compete \"White\" companies.

The Observer, what if I told you that I am Asian? What if I also told you that I don't work at all?

Unless you are discussing facts please keep your opinions to yourself, they are not aiding in the countering or remediation of racism/ white supremacy.
The Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
The Observer, what if I told you that I am Asian? What if I also told you that I don't work at all?

It's not of concern to me one way or another. My comments are about general principles and interactions not your life and problems.

Quote:
Unless you are discussing facts please keep your opinions to yourself,

We are all involved in expressing our opinions. Feel free to follow your own advice.

Quote:
they are not aiding in the countering or remediation of racism/ white supremacy.

I don't agree with you.
counterracism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had to capture this thread. Read this when you get a chance. Other non-white people running this very same experiment but trying to identify a person's "race" while at the same time admitting white people don't exist. Read what happens when counter-racist code is introduced into the conversation on Dec 5).

https://twitter.com/starr_abel/status/1070419039292452867
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: