HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Are You White?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bapoondiwa



Joined: 02 Nov 2005
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject: Are You White? Reply with quote

Proposal:
The purpose of this project is to find out the best way to determine whether a person is white.

Observed Phenomenon:
What I have observed is that when a person is asked whether they are classified as white, they will not always answer the question directly. There is also a fifty percent chance for the person that answers the question of their classification as white directly to lie. There is nothing guaranteeing that the person answering the question of their classification as white will tell the truth. There is also nothing guaranteeing that the person answering the question of their classification as white will not tell the truth. The person answering the question is a stranger to the person asking the question. The person who is asking the question is also a stranger to the person answering the question. No person in the world knows any other person in the world personally. Every individual has their own experiences, thoughts, and behaviors. The person who is asking the question has no control of the person answering the question. The person answering the question has three options to choose from when answering the question. The person answering the question of whether they are classified as white can tell the truth, lie, or keep silent. The person asking the question is automatically placed in a potentially disadvantageous position. The person answering the question can answer with constructive information, misinformation, or no information. The person asking the question has a thirty three percent chance of receiving constructive information.

Hypothesis:
The word white is a classification used to classify people. The smartest and the most powerful people in the world, who are said to be racist white supremacists, classify people, therefore, any document that is used as a standard form of identification and contains the classification of a person, should be used to determine whether a person is white.

(Until the best way of determining the classification of a person has been determined, I would suggest victims of racism white supremacy to continue to use whatever successful method they have been using to determine if a person is white.)
_________________
Get Justice or Die Trying


Last edited by bapoondiwa on Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:49 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Are You White? Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
The purpose of this project is to find out the best way to determine whether a person is white.

Excellent start. I think the best way to do anything is to think about it first, talk about it second, and then do it. My experience is that the scientific method is an excellent tool to accomplish this and at the same time allow for the refinement of the experiment and in the process of doing the action you'll be testing and refining your thought and speech. Interesting isn't it?

You will find several reference from several people under this forum that can help you to understand the scientific method. Later we can discover why this method also works best in terms of solving problems...don't try to do too much all at once. That is the purpose of time...to keep everything from happening all at once. Take your time and read all you can about the first step...the Observed Phinomenon...and get started writing it in the scientific format found in the Let's Begin Announcement. From there we can move to the Hypothesis...but only when you're ready.

You know what you'd like to do...find the best way to determine if a person is a white person. Now, what way do you think is the best way? What way do you think is the worst way? Are there any other ways? You can write a scientific experiment to test each way...step-by-step...run the experiments post the data...analyze the data...make a scientific conclusion based on the data (evidence)...and move to the next experiment.

Get ready because all of the thoughts you are about to experience running the experiments will draw you deeper into the orbit of exactly what counter-racism is all about. You may not understand what that means right now but you will soon. RECORD EVERYTHING. Make a Lab Book of all of your experiments. Don't try to go too fast too quick...THE LOGIC will guide you.

Let's begin...
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: Are You White? Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
Proposal:
The purpose of this project is to find out the best way to determine whether a person is white.

Observed Phenomenon:
What I have observed is that when a person is asked whether they are classified as white, they will not always answer the question directly. There is also a fifty percent chance for the person that answers the question of their classification as white directly to lie.

Where does the 50% come from and is it necessary to state in this experiment of finding out the best way to determine if someone is a white person?

Let's walk though this step-by-step. You have a good start. Let's try to see what we're looking at instead of trying to see what we're thinking about. We don't want the words to become more important than what we're seeing...or what we want others to see when they run this experiment. Step-by-step. Try not to get frustrated. Truth will be revealed in the promotion of justice. One question at a time.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
bapoondiwa



Joined: 02 Nov 2005
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Are You White? Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
Proposal:
The purpose of this project is to find out the best way to determine whether a person is white.

Observed Phenomenon:
What I have observed is that when a person is asked whether they are classified as white, they will not always answer the question directly. There is also a fifty percent chance for the person that answers the question of their classification as white directly to lie.

Where does the 50% come from and is it necessary to state in this experiment of finding out the best way to determine if someone is a white person?

Let's walk though this step-by-step. You have a good start. Let's try to see what we're looking at instead of trying to see what we're thinking about. We don't want the words to become more important than what we're seeing...or what we want others to see when they run this experiment. Step-by-step. Try not to get frustrated. Truth will be revealed in the promotion of justice. One question at a time.


The fifty percent comes from the yes or no that the person answering the question can give. I am using numbers because under normal circumstances, the person will answer either a yes or no. I am disregarding the environment, situation, and any other variable that can be changed from location to location. This is how I am measuring the effectiveness of the way in which to determine whether a person is white, by percentages. If there is a better way, let me know.
_________________
Get Justice or Die Trying
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Are You White? Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
Proposal:
The purpose of this project is to find out the best way to determine whether a person is white.

Observed Phenomenon:
What I have observed is that when a person is asked whether they are classified as white, they will not always answer the question directly. There is also a fifty percent chance for the person that answers the question of their classification as white directly to lie.

Where does the 50% come from and is it necessary to state in this experiment of finding out the best way to determine if someone is a white person?

Let's walk though this step-by-step. You have a good start. Let's try to see what we're looking at instead of trying to see what we're thinking about. We don't want the words to become more important than what we're seeing...or what we want others to see when they run this experiment. Step-by-step. Try not to get frustrated. Truth will be revealed in the promotion of justice. One question at a time.


The fifty percent comes from the yes or no that the person answering the question can give. I am using numbers because under normal circumstances, the person will answer either a yes or no. I am disregarding the environment, situation, and any other variable that can be changed from location to location. This is how I am measuring the effectiveness of the way in which to determine whether a person is white, by percentages. If there is a better way, let me know.

I don't know if there is a better way or not. Let's follow THE LOGIC. We'll let THE LOGIC decide if there is a better way or not. Whatever THE LOGIC says we'll follow that.

Now, what are we testing? White people don't always say if they are white people so we want to find come up with the best way to find out if a person is a white person. What we're testing is different ways to find out if a person is a white person. How many different ways are there to find out if a person is a white person? We can write a test for each way and based on the evidence and THE LOGIC we can determine which way is best.

Here is the procedure...write everything down...everything...and say it out loud. There is something about saying out loud that allows the universe to respond. When we say things out loud something we call "the atmosphere" changes...meaning we get different vibes from the universe. This is the procedure. Some people call it "brainstorming". You can do this all by yourself. All you need is a pen or pencil and paper. But you don't need that because you got the WSP.

How many different ways are there to find out if a person is a white person?

(1) Assume the person is a white person?
(2) Tell the person they are a white person?
(3) Check the person's ID to see if they are a white person?
(4) Look at the person's birth certificate to see if they are a white person.
(5) Ask another person that says they are a white person if another person is a white person.
(6) Look at the person's skin color.
(7) Look at the person's parents.
(8) Ask the person's parents if they are white people.
(9) Ask the person if they are a white person.
(10) Take a picture of the person and show it to a person that says they are a white person and they practice racism (white supremacy) and ask them if the person in the picture is a white person.
(11) Ask a person that says they are a white person and they practice racism (white supremacy) if another person is a white person.
(12) Ask a police officer if a person is a white person.
(13) Ask a priest if another person is a white person.

OK...are there more? Can you add any more to this list? We will add all of the different ways that we know of and get other people to add ways that they know of and at some point we can stop adding and choose from the list the ones we think are most likely the best ones and write experiments only for those or we can write an experiment for each one in the list...run the experiments...post the data... and get others to help us analyze the data and draw a scientific conclusion.

Once you have done this process a few times your lists will get shorter and shorter until you will come up with the best way, write the experiment in your mind, and run it right then. Don't take short cuts right now because non-white people are not used to thinking this way so you have to get your mind acclimated to thinking this way. We'll get to where we're going...take your time. This is the procedure.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
bapoondiwa



Joined: 02 Nov 2005
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

14. Ask a doctor if they are white
15. Ask a school if they are white
16. Get a dna test to see if they are white
17. Listen to their voice to see if they are white
18. Look at their culture to see if they are white
19. Look at their teeth to see if they are white
20. Look at their eyes to see if they are white
21. Look at their skull shape and size to see if they are white
22. Look at how they dress to see if they are white
23. All people are white people until proven otherwise
24. All people are nonwhite people until proven otherwise
25. See what they eat to find out if they are white
26. Look at their names to see if they are white

This is all that I can come up with at this time. If there are more ideas please list them.
_________________
Get Justice or Die Trying


Last edited by bapoondiwa on Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
14. Ask a doctor if they are white
15. Ask a school if they are white
16. Get a dna test to see if they are white
17. Listen to their voice to see if they are white
18. Look at their culture to see if they are white
19. Look at their teeth to see if they are white
20. Look at their eyes to see if they are white
21. Look at their skull shape and size to see if they are white
22. Look at how they dress to see if they are white
23. All people are white people until proven otherwize
24. All people are nonwhite people until proven otherwize
25. See what they eat to find out if they are white
26. Look at their names to see if they are white

This is all that I can come up with at this time. If there are more ideas please list them.

Looks like an excellent start to me. The most economical tool victims of racism (white supremacists) have to use in all areas of people activity at the same time is words...but we have to put our time and energy to the most constructive use.

How many of these 26 itmes from the list would you like to write a scientific experiment to test?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
bapoondiwa



Joined: 02 Nov 2005
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
14. Ask a doctor if they are white
15. Ask a school if they are white
16. Get a dna test to see if they are white
17. Listen to their voice to see if they are white
18. Look at their culture to see if they are white
19. Look at their teeth to see if they are white
20. Look at their eyes to see if they are white
21. Look at their skull shape and size to see if they are white
22. Look at how they dress to see if they are white
23. All people are white people until proven otherwize
24. All people are nonwhite people until proven otherwize
25. See what they eat to find out if they are white
26. Look at their names to see if they are white

This is all that I can come up with at this time. If there are more ideas please list them.

Looks like an excellent start to me. The most economical tool victims of racism (white supremacists) have to use in all areas of people activity at the same time is words...but we have to put our time and energy to the most constructive use.

How many of these 26 itmes from the list would you like to write a scientific experiment to test?


I would like to test as many of the items as possible. Is there anyone else on the site willing to contribute ideas?
_________________
Get Justice or Die Trying
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
14. Ask a doctor if they are white
15. Ask a school if they are white
16. Get a dna test to see if they are white
17. Listen to their voice to see if they are white
18. Look at their culture to see if they are white
19. Look at their teeth to see if they are white
20. Look at their eyes to see if they are white
21. Look at their skull shape and size to see if they are white
22. Look at how they dress to see if they are white
23. All people are white people until proven otherwize
24. All people are nonwhite people until proven otherwize
25. See what they eat to find out if they are white
26. Look at their names to see if they are white

This is all that I can come up with at this time. If there are more ideas please list them.

Looks like an excellent start to me. The most economical tool victims of racism (white supremacists) have to use in all areas of people activity at the same time is words...but we have to put our time and energy to the most constructive use.

How many of these 26 itmes from the list would you like to write a scientific experiment to test?


I would like to test as many of the items as possible. Is there anyone else on the site willing to contribute ideas?

bapoondiwa,

Under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) non-white people are so niggerized that...I suspect...the United-Independent method is the only method that will work for us to replace racism (white supremacy) with justice. You are all you have. Other people are reading this the same way you and I are reading this. Online right now there are 27 other people with me. They aren't even posting. The WSP receives over 1000 unique visitors every week. We have over 800 registered users and will probably have over 1000 before the end of the year. You are all you have. All niggers are unreliable including me.

Sit back, relax, take some deep breaths and take your time and follow THE LOGIC.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
bapoondiwa



Joined: 02 Nov 2005
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many different ways are there to find out if a person is a white person?

1. Assume the person is a white person
2. Tell the person they are a white person
3. Check the person's ID to see if they are a white person
4. Look at the person's birth certificate to see if they are a white person
5. Ask another person that says they are a white person if another person is a white person
6. Look at the person's skin color
7. Look at the person's parents
8. Ask the person's parents if they are white people
9. Ask the person if they are a white person
10. Take a picture of the person and show it to a person that says they are a white person and they practice racism (white supremacy) and ask them if the person in the picture is a white person
11. Ask a person that says they are a white person and they practice racism (white supremacy) if another person is a white person
12. Ask a police officer if a person is a white person
13. Ask a priest if another person is a white person
14. Ask a doctor if they are white
15. Ask a school if they are white
16. Get a dna test to see if they are white
17. Listen to their voice to see if they are white
18. Look at their culture to see if they are white
19. Look at their teeth to see if they are white
20. Look at their eyes to see if they are white
21. Look at their skull shape and size to see if they are white
22. Look at how they dress to see if they are white
23. All people are white people until proven otherwise
24. All people are nonwhite people until proven otherwise
25. See what they eat to find out if they are white
26. Look at their names to see if they are white

Since I want to test as many of these items as possible, I will go ahead and start from the top. The first item I want to test on the effectiveness of determining whether a person is white is to assume the person is a white person.
_________________
Get Justice or Die Trying
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
How many different ways are there to find out if a person is a white person?

1. Assume the person is a white person
2. Tell the person they are a white person
3. Check the person's ID to see if they are a white person
4. Look at the person's birth certificate to see if they are a white person
5. Ask another person that says they are a white person if another person is a white person
6. Look at the person's skin color
7. Look at the person's parents
8. Ask the person's parents if they are white people
9. Ask the person if they are a white person
10. Take a picture of the person and show it to a person that says they are a white person and they practice racism (white supremacy) and ask them if the person in the picture is a white person
11. Ask a person that says they are a white person and they practice racism (white supremacy) if another person is a white person
12. Ask a police officer if a person is a white person
13. Ask a priest if another person is a white person
14. Ask a doctor if they are white
15. Ask a school if they are white
16. Get a dna test to see if they are white
17. Listen to their voice to see if they are white
18. Look at their culture to see if they are white
19. Look at their teeth to see if they are white
20. Look at their eyes to see if they are white
21. Look at their skull shape and size to see if they are white
22. Look at how they dress to see if they are white
23. All people are white people until proven otherwise
24. All people are nonwhite people until proven otherwise
25. See what they eat to find out if they are white
26. Look at their names to see if they are white

Since I want to test as many of these items as possible, I will go ahead and start from the top. The first item I want to test on the effectiveness of determining whether a person is white is to assume the person is a white person.

WAIT!

Before you do...look at that list! Don't try to see what you're thinking about...try ot see what you're looking at.

How many different ways are we talking about? I see only two...make an assumption or ask a question. Before you get started writing a whole lot of experiments...which way do you think is the best way?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
bapoondiwa



Joined: 02 Nov 2005
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Quote:
Before you do...look at that list! Don't try to see what you're thinking about...try ot see what you're looking at.

How many different ways are we talking about? I see only two...make an assumption or ask a question. Before you get started writing a whole lot of experiments...which way do you think is the best way?


I don't know which way is the best. Asking questions and assuming could both be effective, they could both have positive contributions to determining the classification and they could both have negative contributions. I won't be able to make an informed decision on which method to use until both methods have been tested.
_________________
Get Justice or Die Trying
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:20 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
Quote:
Before you do...look at that list! Don't try to see what you're thinking about...try ot see what you're looking at.

How many different ways are we talking about? I see only two...make an assumption or ask a question. Before you get started writing a whole lot of experiments...which way do you think is the best way?


I don't know which way is the best. Asking questions and assuming could both be effective, they could both have positive contributions to determining the classification and they could both have negative contributions. I won't be able to make an informed decision on which method to use until both methods have been tested.

Which would you like to test first?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
bapoondiwa



Joined: 02 Nov 2005
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assumptions List:
1. Assume the person is a white person
2. Tell the person they are a white person
3. Look at the person's skin color
4. Look at the person's parents
5. Listen to their voice to see if they are white
6. Look at their culture to see if they are white
7. Look at their teeth to see if they are white
8. Look at their eyes to see if they are white
9. Look at their skull shape and size to see if they are white
10. Look at how they dress to see if they are white
11. All people are white people until proven otherwise
12. All people are nonwhite people until proven otherwise
13. See what they eat to find out if they are white
14. Look at their names to see if they are white

Questions List:
1. Check the person's ID to see if they are a white person
2. Look at the person's birth certificate to see if they are a white person
3. Ask another person that says they are a white person if another person is a white person
4. Ask the person's parents if they are white people
5. Ask the person if they are a white person
6. Take a picture of the person and show it to a person that says they are a white person and they practice racism (white supremacy) and ask them if the person in the picture is a white person
7. Ask a person that says they are a white person and they practice racism (white supremacy) if another person is a white person
8. Ask a police officer if a person is a white person
9. Ask a priest if another person is a white person
10. Ask a doctor if they are white
11. Ask a school if they are white
12. Get a dna test to see if they are white

The list that we came up with has been divided into two categories, assumptions and questions. If there is a misplaced item let me know. I would like to start the science project with the assumptions list.
_________________
Get Justice or Die Trying
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
Assumptions List:
1. Assume the person is a white person
2. Tell the person they are a white person
3. Look at the person's skin color
4. Look at the person's parents
5. Listen to their voice to see if they are white
6. Look at their culture to see if they are white
7. Look at their teeth to see if they are white
8. Look at their eyes to see if they are white
9. Look at their skull shape and size to see if they are white
10. Look at how they dress to see if they are white
11. All people are white people until proven otherwise
12. All people are nonwhite people until proven otherwise
13. See what they eat to find out if they are white
14. Look at their names to see if they are white

Questions List:
1. Check the person's ID to see if they are a white person
2. Look at the person's birth certificate to see if they are a white person
3. Ask another person that says they are a white person if another person is a white person
4. Ask the person's parents if they are white people
5. Ask the person if they are a white person
6. Take a picture of the person and show it to a person that says they are a white person and they practice racism (white supremacy) and ask them if the person in the picture is a white person
7. Ask a person that says they are a white person and they practice racism (white supremacy) if another person is a white person
8. Ask a police officer if a person is a white person
9. Ask a priest if another person is a white person
10. Ask a doctor if they are white
11. Ask a school if they are white
12. Get a dna test to see if they are white

The list that we came up with has been divided into two categories, assumptions and questions. If there is a misplaced item let me know. I would like to start the science project with the assumptions list.

I think number 1, 2, and 12 under the Questions List are Assumptions unless you are going to ask the person if they are a white person after you check their ID and/or Birth Certificate...or you'll have to ask someone if the person is a white person based on the DNA test.

I could be incorrect.

I don't think it is a coincidence that the list for Assumptions has more line items than the Questions List...after all, niggers assume a whole lot more than we ask questions.

First on the list of Assumptions is to assume the person is a white person. What happens as a result of that? Let's find out.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations