HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Attempted Marriages & Other Things......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trina

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject: Attempted Marriages & Other Things...... Reply with quote

What is the purpose of "attempted marriage" under the system of White Supremacy/Racism?

Is it to promote harmony and justice? If so, how?

What can the nonwhite male and female say and do on a day to day basis "to ensure no one is mistreated and the one who needs the most help gets the most help"?

How can the nonwhite female and male "ensure no one is mistreated and the one that needs the most help gets the most help"? We are extremely niggerized.

Is it more realistic just to attempt to minimize conflict?

Who determines who needs help the most?

Should nonwhite males and females who seriously desire to codify their behavior in response to the system of Racism/White Supremacy only relate to each other in a purely logical way?

Or should nonwhite males and females who want to codify their behavior also incorporate spirituality and Counter-Racist Logic to help ensure that their interactions with other are extremely productive and constructive?

If so, name some things that a nonwhite female and male can do to become more codified and at that same time more in tune with their spirituality and make sure these two things are in balance?

Nonwhite males and females under Racism/White Supremacy function as retarded children. So what can a retarded nonwhite couple say to and do with each other to become less retarded and a little more grown up under R/WS? How can help each other grow up emotionally, mentally?

In an "attempted marriage" how do the nonwhite male and female help each other to have a thorough understanding/overstanding of the fact that neither party can depend on the other for anything and that no one is in charge of anyone else? The people who are "large and in charge" and can be depended on for most things are the Racists/White Supremacists themselves.

It is safe to say that "legal marriage" for most nonwhite people under the conditons of White Supremacy/Racism does not work. Most end in divorce or separation at some point. As long as White Supremacy/Racism exists this will remain a reality. What other "sexual arrangements" can nonwhite males and females participate in that will promote constructive behavior and activity between them?(that is acceptable to both parties).

We will continue this topic....I'll be back.

Ok, I'm back.

There is a popular saying that says" The hand that rocks the cradle rules the nation". I take this to mean that the survival and well-being of a people rests with the females of the world. We have the power to create great societies or destroy them. Life comes through the female. The nonwhite females of the world may have the ultimate responsibility of having to help usher in a system of Justice into the world so there may be truth, balance and harmony and ultimately peace on planet Earth. However, the nonwhite female under Racism/White Supremacy has been severely victimized. The White Supremacists/Racists are ultimately responsible for this. Nonwhite males under White Supremacy/Racism cooperate with the White Supremacists/Racists by also mistreating the global nonwhite female population.

An abused, ignorant, confused, sick female can only produce abused, ignorant, confused sick offspring with her mate. I have a few more questions that you may want to think about:

How do nonwhite females get nonwhite males to stop mistreating them and face the White Supremacists/Racists head on?

What exactly do we say and do to nonwhite males to get them off their knees and get them to behave like warriors in the war of Global White Supremacy/Racism? The role of the males is to protect, defend and provide for the family unit. The role of the female is to teach, nurture, socialize and develop new life.

What can nonwhite females do to begin to heal our battlewounds and understand that this a overt war against all nonwhite people and against the nonwhite female in particular? Females bring life and develop new life.

What can nonwhite females say and do to nonwhite males to help them to heal from the wounds that they have sustained from existing under the system of White Supremacy/Racism?

I'd like to hear your thoughts and comments.

Trina
1/0

Last edited by Trina on Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:52 pm; edited 8 times in total
bapoondiwa

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm confused.
Trina

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
I'm confused.

Bapoondiwa,

What are you confused about? Explain.

I just wanted to let you know that I did modify my post again. I came up with some more questions and deleted others. You may want to re-read and then explain what confuses you. All nonwhite people under Racism/White Supremacy are confused. It should be the goal of every nonwhite person to first become clear about how White Supremacy/Racism works in all areas of people activity: Education, Economics, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex and War.

Trina
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect the reason for two non-white people, a male and a female, engaging in an attempted "marriage" while attempting to replace racism (white supremacy) with justice is to satisfy the second greatest motivating factor among people...SEX. The first greatest motivating factor among non-white people who are attempting to replace racism (white supremacy) with justice should be to replace racism (white supremacy) with justice...something each individual non-white person can do all by his or herself.

I suspect this is also similar to, but in opposition of, the logic that the racists (white supremacists) use in their practice of racism (white supremacy). In that the racists (white supremacists) recognize they can practice racism (white supremacy) all by themselves as individuals...and they do...but as a team, white male and white female, not only can they practice racism (white supremacy) as individuals...as they do...they can also produce more white people to practice racism (white supremacy) and give them the tools they need in order for the SYSTEM to be maintained and refined. The whole purpose is to maintain and refine the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). If you lose that focus you will not understand why the racists (white supremacists) are doing what they are doing right now. Some non-white people will say it is SEX (don't want to "disappear" as white people or the white people want more sexual intercourse from non-white people than they would get if we were not in a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy)...some non-white people will say it is because the white people want all the money...some non-white people will say that the white people want all the natural resources...but all the racists (white supremacists) want is for you to be subject to them for all time and do whatever they tell you to do in any and/or all areas of people activity including economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war.

I suspect the non-white people who attempt to replace racism (white supremacy) with justice who attempt "marriage", meaning both non-white people are interested in and involved in replacing racism (white supremacy) with justice, will produce offspring that they are able to provide the tools necessary to start their offspring down the path to guaranteeing no person is mistreated and also guaranteeing the person who needs help the most get the most help.

Did you ever notice when those areas of people activity (economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war) mentioned above are stated that there is no area of people activity named racism (white supremacy)? Did you ever wonder why? Because all of those areas of people activity make up one area of people activity and that one area of people activity that all those other areas of people activity are part of is the area of people activity called...

RACISM (WHITE SUPREMACY)

...now you know what the greatest motivating factor is...

This math was calculated as part of the Greatest Motivating Force Among People experiment.
HelixHair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:46 am    Post subject: Re: Attempted Marriages & Other Things...... Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
What is the purpose of "attempted marriage" under the system of White Supremacy/Racism?

What can the nonwhite male and female say and do to each other on a day to day basis "to ensure no one is mistreated and the one who needs the most help gets the most help"?

Under the conditions of White Supremacy/Racism is it realistic to think or expect that the nonwhite male and female will not mistreat each other?

Should nonwhite males and females who seriously desire to codify their behavior in response to the system of Racism/White Supremacy only relate to each other in a purely logical way?

Or should nonwhite males and females who want to codify their behavior also incorporate Spirituality and Counter-Racist Logic to help ensure that their interactions with other are extremely productive and constructive?

If so, name some things that a nonwhite female and male can do to become more codified and at that same time more in tune with their spirituality and make sure these two things are in balance?

Nonwhite males and females under Racism/White Supremacy function as retarded children. So what can a retarded nonwhite couple say and do with each other to become less retarded and a little more grown up under R/WS? How can help each other grow up emotionally, mentally?

In an "attempted marriage" how do the nonwhite male and female help each other to have a thorough understanding/overstanding of the fact that neither party can depend on the other for anything and that no one is in charge of anyone else? The people who are "large and in charge" and can be depended on for most things are the Racists/White Supremacists themselves.

It is safe to say that "legal marriage" for most nonwhite people under the conditons of White Supremacy/Racism does not work. Most end in divorce or separation at some point. As long as White Supremacy/Racism exists this will remain a reality. What other "sexual arrangements" can nonwhite males and females participate in that will promote constructive behavior and activity between them?(that is acceptable to both parties).

Ok, I'm back.

There is a popular saying that says" The hand that rocks the cradle rules the nation". I take this to mean that the survival and well-being of a people rests with the females of the world. We have the power to create great societies or destroy them. Life comes through the female. The nonwhite females of the world may have the ultimate responsibility of having to help usher in a system of Justice into the world so there may be truth, balance and harmony and ultimately peace on planet Earth. However, the nonwhite female under Racism/White Supremacy has been severely victimized. The White Supremacists/Racists are ultimately responsible for this. Nonwhite males under White Supremacy/Racism cooperate with the White Supremacists/Racists by also mistreating the global nonwhite female population.

An abused, ignorant, confused, sick female can only produce abused, ignorant, confused sick offspring with her mate. I have a few questions that you may want to think about:

How do nonwhite females get nonwhite males to stop mistreating them and face the White Supremacists/Racists head on?

What exactly do we say and do to nonwhite males to get them off their knees and get them to behave like warriors in the war of Global White Supremacy/Racism? The role of the males is to defend and provide. The role of the female is to bring life and nuture and support and socialize.

What can nonwhite females do to begin to heal our battlewounds and understand that this a overt war against all nonwhite people and against the nonwhite female in particular? Females bring life and develop new life.

What can nonwhite females say and do to nonwhite males to help them heal from their battlewounds they sustain from the system of White Supremacy/Racism?

I'd like to hear your thoughts and comments about this.

Trina

Non-white people will not be able to effectively counter racism (White Supremacy) as long as we mistreat one another. And, the behavior that will have the biggest effect in making us more constructive and less destructive is to stop the mistreatment of non-white females by non-white males. This problem is almost always minimized by non-white males countering racism who intimidate non-white females into keeping quiet about it. The task for non-white females is to counter their mistreatment by non-white males using the same techniques used to confront their mistreatment on the basis of color and to stay just as focused on the latter.

This could be incorrect.
Trina

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: Attempted Marriages & Other Things...... Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Trina wrote:

What can the nonwhite male and female say and do to each other on a day to day basis "to ensure no one is mistreated and the one who needs the most help gets the most help"?

Under the conditions of White Supremacy/Racism is it realistic to think or expect that the nonwhite male and female will not mistreat each other?

Or should nonwhite males and females who want to codify their behavior also incorporate Spirituality and Counter-Racist Logic to help ensure that their interactions with other are extremely productive and constructive?

Nonwhite males and females under Racism/White Supremacy function as retarded children. So what can a retarded nonwhite couple say and do with each other to become less retarded and a little more grown up under R/WS? How can help each other grow up emotionally, mentally?

Ok, I'm back.

An abused, ignorant, confused, sick female can only produce abused, ignorant, confused sick offspring with her mate. I have a few questions that you may want to think about:

What exactly do we say and do to nonwhite males to get them off their knees and get them to behave like warriors in the war of Global White Supremacy/Racism? The role of the males is to defend and provide. The role of the female is to bring life and nuture and support and socialize.

What can nonwhite females say and do to nonwhite males to help them heal from their battlewounds they sustain from the system of White Supremacy/Racism?

Trina

Non-white people will not be able to effectively counter racism (White Supremacy) as long as we mistreat one another. And, the behavior that will have the biggest effect in making us more constructive and less destructive is to stop the mistreatment of non-white females by non-white males. This problem is almost always minimized by non-white males countering racism who intimidate non-white females into keeping quiet about it. The task for non-white females is to counter their mistreatment by non-white males using the same techniques used to confront their mistreatment on the basis of color and to stay just as focused on the latter.

This could be incorrect.

Very interesting Helixhair. What are some of the tactics that nonwhite males use to intimidate nonwhite females into being silent about their mistreatment from nonwhite males? This may help some nonwhite males who may be unaware of their behavior and motivate them to take the necessary steps to correct their behavior. This will also allow
those nonwhite females who are or have been intimidated by nonwhite males to keep silent about their mistreatment by being able to recognize those tactics and not participate in their own mistreatment.

Also, I had asked earlier in the thread "is it realistic to expect nonwhite people under White Supremacy/Racism to not mistreat one another or just to minimize conflict? I think the best we can expect from each other is to adjust our behavior so that most of the time we are behaving correctly towards one another. This takes serious discipline and effort on the part of nonwhite males and females alike,but we can do it. I think we should expect and demand that from nonwhite males and vice versa.

Helixhair, I also think that nonwhite females are going to have to learn to respect ourselves(refusing to lie to yourself and letting others know of that refusal) and adjust our thinking and behavior so that we just won't tolerate misbehavior from anyone. From ourselves, other females and definitely not males no matter the color.

We will begin to vigorously fight against mistreatment in any form. In struggle there is progress. The fight to end White Supremacy/Racism will gain extra potency when nonwhite females worldwide understand what is, how it works and begin to also come up with effective tactics to counter and neutralize this unjust system. I think that nonwhite females are the ultimate change agents that the Universe is waiting on. I think by nonwhite females becoming a very strong agitator and advocate for change worldwide we will raise the bar for nonwhite males and together nonwhite males and females we will become more effective in fighting Racism/White Supremacy. I really think that the nonwhite females hold enormous potential and power for change and the Universe is calling on us to take action. We will have to heal our wounds and rise to the challenge and we can do it!!!! What do you think Helixhair?

Trina
HelixHair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Attempted Marriages & Other Things...... Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Trina wrote:

Ok, I'm back.

Trina

This could be incorrect.

Very interesting Helixhair. What are some of the tactics that nonwhite males use to intimidate nonwhite females into being silent about their mistreatment from nonwhite males? This may help some nonwhite males who may be unaware of their behavior and motivate them to take the necessary steps to correct their behavior. This will also allow
those nonwhite females who are or have been intimidated by nonwhite males to keep silent about their mistreatment by being able to recognize those tactics and not participate in their own mistreatment.

Also, I had asked earlier in the thread "is it realistic to expect nonwhite people under White Supremacy/Racism to not mistreat one another or just to minimize conflict? I think the best we can expect from each other is to adjust our behavior so that most of the time we are behaving correctly towards one another. This takes serious discipline and effort on the part of nonwhite males and females alike,but we can do it. I think we should expect and demand that from nonwhite males and vice versa.

Helixhair, I also think that nonwhite females are going to have to learn to respect ourselves(refusing to lie to yourself and letting others know of that refusal) and adjust our thinking and behavior so that we just won't tolerate misbehavior from anyone. From ourselves, other females and definitely not males no matter the color.

We will begin to vigorously fight against mistreatment in any form. In struggle there is progress. The fight to end White Supremacy/Racism will gain extra potency when nonwhite females worldwide understand what is, how it works and begin to also come up with effective tactics to counter and neutralize this unjust system. I think that nonwhite females are the ultimate change agents that the Universe is waiting on. I think by nonwhite females becoming a very strong agitator and advocate for change worldwide we will raise the bar for nonwhite males and together nonwhite males and females we will become more effective in fighting Racism/White Supremacy. I really think that the nonwhite females hold enormous potential and power for change and the Universe is calling on us to take action. We will have to heal our wounds and rise to the challenge and we can do it!!!! What do you think Helixhair?

Trina

I concur. Because nonwhite females are the repository for all forms of mistreatment, the supreme one (White Supremacy) and its subordinate forms, we are the ones called upon to implement an entire paradigm shift and thereby be the agents to catalyze the evolution of our species so that our conception of "self" extends far beyond the boundaries of our skin and and that of our progeny. This conception of "self" is what still has us functioning as the lower creatures. Beasts instinctively act out of narrow self-interest. People act out of narrow self-interest too but ours is more potent because the instinct is supported by reason/rationality.

What is the reason we were born into a system of injustice unless it is to produce justice? So, onward!

When I post next, I will give some suggestions for recognizing unjust intimidation by non-white males of non-white females and some suggestions for countering it.
Trina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Attempted Marriages & Other Things...... Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Trina wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Trina wrote:

Ok, I'm back.

Trina

This could be incorrect.

Trina

I concur. Because nonwhite females are the repository for all forms of mistreatment, the supreme one (White Supremacy) and its subordinate forms, we are the ones called upon to implement an entire paradigm shift and thereby be the agents to catalyze the evolution of our species so that our conception of "self" extends far beyond the boundaries of our skin and and that of our progeny. This conception of "self" is what still has us functioning as the lower creatures. Beasts instinctively act out of narrow self-interest. People act out of narrow self-interest too but ours is more potent because the instinct is supported by reason/rationality.

What is the reason we were born into a system of injustice unless it is to produce justice? So, onward!

When I post next, I will give some suggestions for recognizing unjust intimidation by non-white males of non-white females and some suggestions for countering it.

In addition to your suggestions for recognizing the tactics nonwhite males use to intimidate females from speaking up about and countering the mistreatment that they encounter from nonwhite males elaborate if you will about what you mean you say "we are the ones who will have to implement an entire paradigm shift". I thought that was a very interesting statement and I'd like to hear more about what you mean and how you think that could possibly be brought about.

Trina

Last edited by Trina on Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
HelixHair

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:18 am    Post subject: Re: Attempted Marriages & Other Things...... Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Trina wrote:

Ok, I'm back.

Trina

This could be incorrect.

Trina, I will make every attempt to answer all of your very important questions within the next ten days. I'm currently wading through some Katrina waters.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: