HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Overall Strategic Position

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:08 am    Post subject: Overall Strategic Position Reply with quote

Because of the extensive experimentation of the Who Decides Who Is White experiment I have come to the conclusion that the smartest and most powerful white people, meaning the white people who practice racism (white supremacy), want their subject people, commonly referred to as non-white people, to analyze everything and never say and/or do anything that doesn't help the smartest and most powerful white people to maintain the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).

Non-white people fall for this hook, line, and sinker and attempt to micro-manage racism (white supremacy) by analyzing everything a white person says, and/or, everything a white person does...to the point that the non-white person begins to analyze everything a white person thinks.

After a non-white person has all of the criteria for what they think a white person is by what the person says and/or does (function), and what they think a white person that practices racism (white supremacy) is by what that person says and/or does (function)...the non-white person will have to start over because mostly everything they've come up with has changed. It is an act doesn't make any sense at all. And who does the non-white person prove the information to?

Suggestion:
Take an overall defensive strategic position against the white people who practice racism (white supremacy).

Reason/Explanation:
Trying to build the criteria for what a white person is by everything a white person says and/or does as a white person cannot be done by a victim of racism (white supremacy) while existing under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).

Trying to build the criteria for what a white person that practices racism (white supremacy) is by everything a white person that practices racism (white supremacy) says and/or does, as a racist (white supremacist), cannot be done by a victim of racism (white supremacy) while existing under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). Non-white people don;t know everything a white person says and/or does as a white person (function).

You have to know how war and counter-war works. No soldier understands or attempts to understand the position of the entire platoon or battalion of the opposing force while in direct conflict with a soldier of the opposing platoon or battalion. You have to not only understand the overall strategic position of the opposing force but you also have to understand what the soldier of the opposing platoon, battalion, army, etc. will say and/or do based on their overall position. You have to view the \"big picture\" (overall strategic position) and the \"details\" (what the soldier of the opposing force will say and/or do based on their overall strategic position) at the same time and build code (what you say and/or do based on your overall strategic position) that is rooted in your overall strategic position (to promoting justice) and carry it out.

Example:

(1) Possible Counter-Racism Code that is not an overall strategic position.
- Definition of a white person: A white person is a person that has skin that is at least 99% traceable to European ancestry. Most of this individual's ancestors are of European origin. This individual has fair skin color or, more likely, is white. This person generally doesn't have high cheek bones. This person generally has light colored eyes and/or hair. This person generally has a 45 ounce brain as opposed to smaller lighter brain weights for non-whites. The associative areas of the brain are also more developed than non-whites. This person has less than 1/16 black blood.

(2) Possible Counter-Racism Code that is an overall strategic position.
- Definition of a white person: A white person is a person classifies themselves as white and have been classified as white, accepted as white by other people classified as white, and who generally functions as white in all places and at all times.

Take both of those definitions of possible counter-racism code and see how much work is takes using each definition for you to determine which person is a white person.

White people who practice racism (white supremacy) take an overall strategic position in determining which person is not white...they just say you are not and proceed to mistreat you on the basis of that. It is a position that works for the production of injustice on a broad scale and on a detailed level at the same time. It has a general/soldier relationship for the approach. The overall strategic position is to maintain the current power structure (general) by saying and/or doing what is necessary in order to do so (soldier). This is one of the things I learned from this experiment.

Counter-Racism also has a general/soldier approach. Take an overall strategic position (promoting justice) by saying and/or doing what is necessary, on an individual level (soldier), to produce justice. This allows the individual to understand the overall strategic position and the details at the same time. The racists (white supremacists) are coming after you once you begin to promote justice because it is in direct conflict with non-justice, which is what they are in the business of producing.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dark Switch



Joined: 11 Aug 2005
Posts: 100
Location: Europa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Overall Strategic Position Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Because of the extensive experimentation of the Who Decides Who Is White experiment I have come to the conclusion that the smartest and most powerful white people, meaning the white people who practice racism (white supremacy), want their subject people, commonly referred to as non-white people, to analyze everything and never say and/or do anything that doesn't help the smartest and most powerful white people to maintain the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).

Non-white people fall for this hook, line, and sinker and attempt to micro-manage racism (white supremacy) by analyzing everything a white person says, and/or, everything a white person does...to the point that the non-white person begins to analyze everything a white person thinks.

After a non-white person has all of the criteria for what they think a white person is by what the person says and/or does (function), and what they think a white person that practices racism (white supremacy) is by what that person says and/or does (function)...the non-white person will have to start over because mostly everything they've come up with has changed. It is an act doesn't make any sense at all. And who does the non-white person prove the information to?

Suggestion:
Take an overall defensive strategic position against the white people who practice racism (white supremacy).

Reason/Explanation:
Trying to build the criteria for what a white person is by everything a white person says and/or does as a white person cannot be done by a victim of racism (white supremacy) while existing under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).

Trying to build the criteria for what a white person that practices racism (white supremacy) is by everything a white person that practices racism (white supremacy) says and/or does, as a racist (white supremacist), cannot be done by a victim of racism (white supremacy) while existing under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). Non-white people don;t know everything a white person says and/or does as a white person (function).

You have to know how war and counter-war works. No soldier understands or attempts to understand the position of the entire platoon or battalion of the opposing force while in direct conflict with a soldier of the opposing platoon or battalion. You have to not only understand the overall strategic position of the opposing force but you also have to understand what the soldier of the opposing platoon, battalion, army, etc. will say and/or do based on their overall position. You have to view the "big picture" (overall strategic position) and the "details" (what the soldier of the opposing force will say and/or do based on their overall strategic position) at the same time and build code (what you say and/or do based on your overall strategic position) that is rooted in your overall strategic position (to promoting justice) and carry it out.

Example:

(1) Possible Counter-Racism Code that is not an overall strategic position.
- Definition of a white person: A white person is a person that has skin that is at least 99% traceable to European ancestry. Most of this individual's ancestors are of European origin. This individual has fair skin color or, more likely, is white. This person generally doesn't have high cheek bones. This person generally has light colored eyes and/or hair. This person generally has a 45 ounce brain as opposed to smaller lighter brain weights for non-whites. The associative areas of the brain are also more developed than non-whites. This person has less than 1/16 black blood.

(2) Possible Counter-Racism Code that is an overall strategic position.
- Definition of a white person: A white person is a person classifies themselves as white and have been classified as white, accepted as white by other people classified as white, and who generally functions as white in all places and at all times.

Take both of those definitions of possible counter-racism code and see how much work is takes using each definition for you to determine which person is a white person.

White people who practice racism (white supremacy) take an overall strategic position in determining which person is not white...they just say you are not and proceed to mistreat you on the basis of that. It is a position that works for the production of injustice on a broad scale and on a detailed level at the same time. It has a general/soldier relationship for the approach. The overall strategic position is to maintain the current power structure (general) by saying and/or doing what is necessary in order to do so (soldier). This is one of the things I learned from this experiment.

Counter-Racism also has a general/soldier approach. Take an overall strategic position (promoting justice) by saying and/or doing what is necessary, on an individual level (soldier), to produce justice. This allows the individual to understand the overall strategic position and the details at the same time. The racists (white supremacists) are coming after you once you begin to promote justice because it is in direct conflict with non-justice, which is what they are in the business of producing.

Micro-managing counter-racism appears to to have its uses if it produces such a suggestion which did not exist until today. In fact which is something I had hinted at (an overall strategy) in my attempted experiment. I said can't I form an assessment of if the person is white and move from there.

Good suggestion.
_________________
Most white people hate Black people. The reason that most white people hate Black people is because whites are not black people. - Neely Fuller Jr.
quoted in Cress Welsing (1991)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Overall Strategic Position Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:
Micro-managing counter-racism appears to to have its uses if it produces such a suggestion which did not exist until today. In fact which is something I had hinted at (an overall strategy) in my attempted experiment. I said can't I form an assessment of if the person is white and move from there.

Good suggestion.

Non-white people can use whatever criteria they want to determine if a person is a white person and they can develop that criteria over a matter of years, months, weeks, or days, and study it, analyze it...and the non-white person still could be incorrect. Doing something and doing something the best way are very different. I have found the best way to know if someone is a white person is to ask the person if they are a white person. That determining technique takes a few seconds. No assumptions...no incorrect analysis...no lengthy studies. Whatever answer I get is the answer I get.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dark Switch



Joined: 11 Aug 2005
Posts: 100
Location: Europa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Overall Strategic Position Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Micro-managing counter-racism appears to to have its uses if it produces such a suggestion which did not exist until today. In fact which is something I had hinted at (an overall strategy) in my attempted experiment. I said can't I form an assessment of if the person is white and move from there.

Good suggestion.

Non-white people can use whatever criteria they want to determine if a person is a white person and they can develop that criteria over a matter of years, months, weeks, or days, and study it, analyze it...and the non-white person still could be incorrect. Doing something and doing something the best way are very different. I have found the best way to know if someone is a white person is to ask the person if they are a white person. That determining technique takes a few seconds. No assumptions...no incorrect analysis...no lengthy studies. Whatever answer I get is the answer I get.

If it counter-racism is SCIENCE then it is SCIENCE, if it is SUGGESTIONS then it is SUGGESTIONS. All I'm doing is following the logic and asking questions. I've heard it from you and from Mr Fuller and it made sense in that context to take a position (but I am not dying of thirst just now, nor do I have a gun to my head).

Doesn't the Counter-Racist Code automatically take a position opposite to racist logic? Isn't that the 'general'? Is a non-white person following the logic a 'soldier', if he is producing correctness and truth which is heading him/her towards justice?

I fail to see how sitting here on a sunny Sunday afternoon, I am in direct conflict with white people. I thought the racists (white supremacists) were coming after me, anyway, because I am non-white. I can't overstand if asking a racist with a rifle if they are a white person, or asking his associate if he functions as a white person is supposed to stop them blowing my head off. If its gonna happen, its gonna happen.

Non-white people can do counter-racism in every and any situation they encounter, but what is more important: the battle or the war? It seems to me the best way non-white people can practice counter-racism is to secure their basic services and utilities, whilst preparing for the major assault on racism (white supremacy).

Non-white people can answer all "how can I help you" enquiries from customer service personnel with...RWSWJ, but without essential services the body dies. Then who is left to promote justice and correctness?

On this particular day I find myself far from the trenches, so I have time to think about my overall strategic position--precisely because I want code to flow when I run experiments. This is what basic training is all about. The military do not send raw recruits out to battle.

Why do non-white people have faith in a person saying they are white but no faith in anything else they say?
_________________
Most white people hate Black people. The reason that most white people hate Black people is because whites are not black people. - Neely Fuller Jr.
quoted in Cress Welsing (1991)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Overall Strategic Position Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Micro-managing counter-racism appears to to have its uses if it produces such a suggestion which did not exist until today. In fact which is something I had hinted at (an overall strategy) in my attempted experiment. I said can't I form an assessment of if the person is white and move from there.

Good suggestion.

Non-white people can use whatever criteria they want to determine if a person is a white person and they can develop that criteria over a matter of years, months, weeks, or days, and study it, analyze it...and the non-white person still could be incorrect. Doing something and doing something the best way are very different. I have found the best way to know if someone is a white person is to ask the person if they are a white person. That determining technique takes a few seconds. No assumptions...no incorrect analysis...no lengthy studies. Whatever answer I get is the answer I get.

If it counter-racism is SCIENCE then it is SCIENCE, if it is SUGGESTIONS then it is SUGGESTIONS. All I'm doing is following the logic and asking questions. I've heard it from you and from Mr Fuller and it made sense in that context to take a position (but I am not dying of thirst just now, nor do I have a gun to my head).

Doesn't the Counter-Racist Code automatically take a position opposite to racist logic? Isn't that the 'general'? Is a non-white person following the logic a 'soldier', if he is producing correctness and truth which is heading him/her towards justice?

I fail to see how sitting here on a sunny Sunday afternoon, I am in direct conflict with white people. I thought the racists (white supremacists) were coming after me, anyway, because I am non-white. I can't overstand if asking a racist with a rifle if they are a white person, or asking his associate if he functions as a white person is supposed to stop them blowing my head off. If its gonna happen, its gonna happen.

Non-white people can do counter-racism in every and any situation they encounter, but what is more important: the battle or the war? It seems to me the best way non-white people can practice counter-racism is to secure their basic services and utilities, whilst preparing for the major assault on racism (white supremacy).

Non-white people can answer all "how can I help you" enquiries from customer service personnel with...RWSWJ, but without essential services the body dies. Then who is left to promote justice and correctness?

On this particular day I find myself far from the trenches, so I have time to think about my overall strategic position--precisely because I want code to flow when I run experiments. This is what basic training is all about. The military do not send raw recruits out to battle.

Why do non-white people have faith in a person saying they are white but no faith in anything else they say?

Here is one thing that may help... take an Overall Strategic Position and work your way backward from there.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
bapoondiwa



Joined: 02 Nov 2005
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it a good practice or not a good practice in the United States of America to determine whether a person is white or nonwhite by checking their state issued identification card?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
Is it a good practice or not a good practice in the United States of America to determine whether a person is white or nonwhite by checking their state issued identification card?

bapoondiwa,

Welcome to the Counter-Racism Work/Study Project. In direct answer to your question what I do is just ask the person if they are a white person. This way in a conversation about race I will not be confused. Once I find out who the white people are I'll know who to suspect as being a racist (white supremacist) if I deem them as able to practice racism (white supremacy).

There are scientific experiments on this website under the Counter-Racism Science Project forum that you can run to see for yourself and decide for yourself what is the best way to find out who is white and who is not white and how that gets determined.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
bapoondiwa



Joined: 02 Nov 2005
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
Is it a good practice or not a good practice in the United States of America to determine whether a person is white or nonwhite by checking their state issued identification card?

bapoondiwa,

Welcome to the Counter-Racism Work/Study Project. In direct answer to your question what I do is just ask the person if they are a white person. This way in a conversation about race I will not be confused. Once I find out who the white people are I'll know who to suspect as being a racist (white supremacist) if I deem them as able to practice racism (white supremacy).

There are scientific experiments on this website under the Counter-Racism Science Project forum that you can run to see for yourself and decide for yourself what is the best way to find out who is white and who is not white and how that gets determined.


Thank you for the welcome, by the way I am a nonwhite person. I am not white. The reason for my question was because during a discussion the people who are white will usually give an answer such as (quoting random people) "I am Irish" "I am Italian" "Why don't you look at my skin?"

Would looking at a government issued identification card reduce diceit and also reduce the amount of time it takes to determine whether a person is white or nonwhite?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
Is it a good practice or not a good practice in the United States of America to determine whether a person is white or nonwhite by checking their state issued identification card?

bapoondiwa,

Welcome to the Counter-Racism Work/Study Project. In direct answer to your question what I do is just ask the person if they are a white person. This way in a conversation about race I will not be confused. Once I find out who the white people are I'll know who to suspect as being a racist (white supremacist) if I deem them as able to practice racism (white supremacy).

There are scientific experiments on this website under the Counter-Racism Science Project forum that you can run to see for yourself and decide for yourself what is the best way to find out who is white and who is not white and how that gets determined.


Thank you for the welcome, by the way I am a nonwhite person. I am not white. The reason for my question was because during a discussion the people who are white will usually give an answer such as (quoting random people) "I am Irish" "I am Italian" "Why don't you look at my skin?"

Would looking at a government issued identification card reduce diceit and also reduce the amount of time it takes to determine whether a person is white or nonwhite?

I don't know. You can try that but who is determining what the "government issued identification card" says...white people?

See...white people who practice racism (white supremacy), which are the smartest and most POWERFUL white people in the known universe, will have you running in circles trying to figure out if they are white until you confront them and don't back down until you get an answer to your question that makes sense. That is what a master deceiver does. The question should be "Are you a white person?". The only answer I accept is a "yes" or "no".

YOU have to decide to change your own behavior until your speech and/or action is razor sharp against the white people who practice racism (white supremacy). Once you change your behavior so that it is razor sharp against what the racists (white supremacists) are doing against you they will have to change their behavior toward you...and they might end up killing you.

It is always a good day to die for justice when you are a victim of injustice.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
Is it a good practice or not a good practice in the United States of America to determine whether a person is white or nonwhite by checking their state issued identification card?

bapoondiwa,

Welcome to the Counter-Racism Work/Study Project. In direct answer to your question what I do is just ask the person if they are a white person. This way in a conversation about race I will not be confused. Once I find out who the white people are I'll know who to suspect as being a racist (white supremacist) if I deem them as able to practice racism (white supremacy).

There are scientific experiments on this website under the Counter-Racism Science Project forum that you can run to see for yourself and decide for yourself what is the best way to find out who is white and who is not white and how that gets determined.


Thank you for the welcome, by the way I am a nonwhite person. I am not white. The reason for my question was because during a discussion the people who are white will usually give an answer such as (quoting random people) "I am Irish" "I am Italian" "Why don't you look at my skin?"

Would looking at a government issued identification card reduce diceit and also reduce the amount of time it takes to determine whether a person is white or nonwhite?

I don't know. You can try that but who is determining what the "government issued identification card" says...white people?

See...white people who practice racism (white supremacy), which are the smartest and most POWERFUL white people in the known universe, will have you running in circles trying to figure out if they are white until you confront them and don't back down until you get an answer to your question that makes sense. That is what a master deceiver does. The question should be "Are you a white person?". The only answer I accept is a "yes" or "no".

YOU have to decide to change your own behavior until your speech and/or action is razor sharp against the white people who practice racism (white supremacy). Once you change your behavior so that it is razor sharp against what the racists (white supremacists) are doing against you they will have to change their behavior toward you...and they might end up killing you.

It is always a good day to die for justice when you are a victim of injustice.


yup.

winston
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
bapoondiwa



Joined: 02 Nov 2005
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I'll go ahead and add that technique to the way I counter racism. It will just be another card in my deck, so to speak.
_________________
Get Justice or Die Trying
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
Ok, I'll go ahead and add that technique to the way I counter racism. It will just be another card in my deck, so to speak.

Not yet...test it first. Test everything. Don't take anyone's word for anything if you can help it. People make mistakes. This is supposed to be for your own personal code. Test it yourself.

There is a forum setup in the Work/Study Project (Counter-Racism Science Project) that can help facilitate any counter-racism code you need to test. You can write your experiment, get help from others refining your experiment, run your experiment, provide the results from the experiment, get help from others analyzing your experiment results and post strategies and techniques that come from your experiment (Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques)...how you found that using certain words in your experiment helped (Using Words Correctly), etc.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations