HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Racist Logic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:34 pm    Post subject: Racist Logic Reply with quote

Racist Logic: Pronunciation Key

Logic used by white people who practice racism.
Josh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question.

When the White people who practice racism teach a non white person HOW to do something that results in the non white person serving the system of racism White supremacy; have they taught the non white person how to use racist logic, or how to be a victim of racism?

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
I have a question.

When the White people who practice racism teach a non white person HOW to do something that results in the non white person serving the system of racism White supremacy; have they taught the non white person how to use racist logic, or how to be a victim of racism?

Josh

I would first like to address that a non-white person doesn't have to learn anything from a white person who practices racism (white supremacy) directly in order for the non-white person to serve the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). Just by being in a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) the non-white person is serving the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) unless the non-white person is saying and/or doing things to work against the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). A person who is a prisoner, just by being in a prison, serves the prison SYSTEM until the prison SYSTEM is replaced with a SYSTEM of justice. At that point the person is no longer a prisoner.

Now to answer your question directly, the non-white person is learning both, how a racist (white supremacist) does what they do and how a non-white person is supposed to respond to what a racist (white supremacist) does.

The non-white person is taught how the racist (white supremacist) says and/or does what they say and/or do. Non-white people usually don't focus on this because non-white people have been taught not to pay attention to what a racist (white supremacist) says and/or does unless the non-white person is immediately made to feel uncomfortable by it... and even then the non-white person usually doesn't work backward to figure out how the speech and/or action went from Tacky to Trashy or even to Terroristic because the non-white person is focusing on how they feel as a result of what was said and/or done by the white person who chose to practice racism (white supremacy).

The non-white person is also taught what non-white people say and/or do in response to what a racist (white supremacist) says and/or does. If the non-white person says and/or does something that the racist (white supremacist) doesn't like the non-white person may learn real fast what not to say and/or do because the racist (white supremacist) may use direct violence against the non-white person. That is what I call learning the hard way when a non-white person learns what it means to function as a non-white person.

Evidence of a non-white person learning both, how a racist (white supremacist) does what they do and how a non-white person (victim of racism white supremacy) is supposed to respond to what a racist (white supremacist) does, is...non-white people try both on each other. Non-white people try to practice mistreatment of people on the basis of color but it is only a response to what the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) are doing against them and evidence of it only being a reaction to racism (white supremacy) is when a non-white person tries to mistreat another non-white person on the basis of color it doesn't result in "black supremacy"...it only helps to serve the racists (white supremacists). The racists (white supremacists) even have as one of their "have to's", in terms of strategies and techniques they use to practice racism (white supremacy), to pit non-white people against each other and have non-white people mistreating each other forever.

Non-white people also expect to get the response from a non-white person that a racist (white supremacist) gets from a non-white person when a racist (white supremacist) interacts with a non-white person. This only causes greater confusion for non-white people and greater conflict between non-white people because non-white people notice that we don't get the same response from a non-white person that is given to a racist (white supremacist) when the non-white person is being mistreated on the basis of color by the only person that is able to do it...a racist (white supremacist)...and the non-white person also notices that the effect is different because it doesn't result in "black supremacy".

How a racist (white supremacist) does what they do and how a non-white person is supposed to be a victim of racism (white supremacy) are both Racist Logic. How a non-white person functions as a victim of racism (white supremacy) is the effect of what the white person who practices racism (white supremacy) does. This is the niggerization process.

What do we do about it?

If you are a non-white person always tell the truth in a manner that results in no person being mistreated and also in a manner that helps the person who need help the most get the most help. This means you will have to limit your interaction with other non-white people to only constructive interaction...meaning problem solving. This is the de-niggerization process.

I apologize for the lengthy response. And keep in mind I could be incorrect.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: