HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Code First!/What People Value

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ladyjedi-Djedet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:57 am    Post subject: Code First!/What People Value Reply with quote

Suggestion:

Focus on what people do, not just what they say!

Reason/Explanation:

Remember this! People act on what they value. So logically speaking, if you want to know what a person values the most, All you have to do is look for where they act most (or where they apply there greatest effort/action).

For Example:

White People
Under the system of racism white supremacy the greatest value to the white supremacist is of course The System White supremacy. They Eat, Sleep, Drink, and Sh*t it and I mean Literialy! That's why they are so good at it.

White people do a whole lot of talking about whats important to them. One of there favorites is “safety” which when you follow the logic is a whole lot of Bull. Come on now, if white people really valued safety. What position would make all of us all the safest?

A System of Justice!!!!

News Flash No one is safe under a system of injustice (racism white supremacy) including white people!

As long as you have a system that does not give help to those who need it the most first and that guarantees that no one is mistreated. Your going to have a few niggas climbing through your windows, jacking your cars, stealing your purses, and threatening to fly planes into large buildings.

Let's just be real.

Non-White People:

Under the system of racism white supremacy the greatest value to non-white people (the victims) is

Drum Roll Please!

Pain Relief

Be it drugs (legal and illegal), sex, lies, food, violence etc... We all (myself included) have our favorite little “purple and yellow pill” To make it all go away.

“Clicking My heels”
"There's no place like home" (A system of Justice)
Wake the hell up Dorthy, and put the damn pipe down! This ain't Kansas and Its another day under the System of Racism white supremacy!

Non-White People do a whole lot of talking about how bad things are but we never get around to the doing something about he bad things.

Where like a cancer patient who have excepted that this is terminal.

No more Kemo, no more Radiation , just give me some morphine and let it happen.

Seriously
I have listened to songs made by victims that were absolutely brilliant. In terms of making your self comfortable under this system they were perfect, Genius even!

My newest favorite is Lil Kim's, “Put your lighters up”

After yelling at my son to “turn it off”, that same mourning (after he had left for school of course) 2 hours later I found my self cleaning house and shaking body parts vigorously to it.

The shame :(

Later I asked myself, what is this victim actually saying?

Somebody murdered, no one seen, no one hurd it (things are bad)

Niggas only grind cause they have to (things are really bad)

Police stay on us like tattoos (things are really really bad)

12 year olds prostituting (things are really really really bad)

Welcome To Brooklyn (the System of white supremacy)

There's no solution

Put Your lighters UP!!!

HUH!!?? that's it? After all of that? Just (Put Your lighters UP!!!)?

If we were as good at producing justice, as we are about being comfortable (and making that comfort look “cool”) under the system of racism white supremacy there would be no such system!

I Repeat

If we were as good at producing justice, as we are about being comfortable (and making that comfort look “cool”) under the system of racism white supremacy there would be no such system!

In Other words when we start to value a system of Justice, the way we value pain relief. And began to eat, sleep, drink and Sh*t finding solutions to this problem. Living a life of code first (counter racism code) over everything else. The way the white supremacist do with racist code. We will wake up one day in a System of Justice.

So tell the Doc to turn off the morphine drip

Code First

Put Your lighters UP!!!
Dark Switch

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Code First!/What People Value Reply with quote

Ladyjedi-Djedet wrote:
Suggestion:

Focus on what people do, not just what they say!

Reason/Explanation:

Remember this! People act on what they value. So logically speaking, if you want to know what a person values the most, All you have to do is look for where they act most (or where they apply there greatest effort/action).

For Example:

White People
Under the system of racism white supremacy the greatest value to the white supremacist is of course The System White supremacy. They Eat, Sleep, Drink, and Sh*t it and I mean Literialy! That's why they are so good at it.

White people do a whole lot of talking about whats important to them. One of there favorites is ?safety? which when you follow the logic is a whole lot of Bull. Come on now, if white people really valued safety. What position would make all of us all the safest?

A System of Justice!!!!

News Flash No one is safe under a system of injustice (racism white supremacy) including white people!

As long as you have a system that does not give help to those who need it the most first and that guarantees that no one is mistreated. Your going to have a few niggas climbing through your windows, jacking your cars, stealing your purses, and threatening to fly planes into large buildings.

Let's just be real.

Non-White People:

Under the system of racism white supremacy the greatest value to non-white people (the victims) is

Drum Roll Please!

Pain Relief

Be it drugs (legal and illegal), sex, lies, food, violence etc... We all (myself included) have our favorite little ?purple and yellow pill? To make it all go away.

?Clicking My heels?
Wake the hell up Dorthy, and put the damn pipe down! This ain't Kansas and Its another day under the System of Racism white supremacy!

Non-White People do a whole lot of talking about how bad things are but we never get around to the doing something about he bad things.

Where like a cancer patient who have excepted that this is terminal.

No more Kemo, no more Radiation , just give me some morphine and let it happen.

Seriously
I have listened to songs made by victims that were absolutely brilliant. In terms of making your self comfortable under this system they were perfect, Genius even!

My newest favorite is Lil Kim's, ?Put your lighters up?

After yelling at my son to ?turn it off?, that same mourning (after he had left for school of course) 2 hours later I found my self cleaning house and shaking body parts vigorously to it.

The shame :(

Later I asked myself, what is this victim actually saying?

Somebody murdered, no one seen, no one hurd it (things are bad)

Niggas only grind cause they have to (things are really bad)

Police stay on us like tattoos (things are really really bad)

12 year olds prostituting (things are really really really bad)

Welcome To Brooklyn (the System of white supremacy)

There's no solution

Put Your lighters UP!!!

HUH!!?? that's it? After all of that? Just (Put Your lighters UP!!!)?

If we were as good at producing justice, as we are about being comfortable (and making that comfort look ?cool?) under the system of racism white supremacy there would be no such system!

I Repeat

If we were as good at producing justice, as we are about being comfortable (and making that comfort look ?cool?) under the system of racism white supremacy there would be no such system!

In Other words when we start to value a system of Justice, the way we value pain relief. And began to eat, sleep, drink and Sh*t finding solutions to this problem. Living a life of code first (counter racism code) over everything else. The way the white supremacist do with racist code. We will wake up one day in a System of Justice.

So tell the Doc to turn off the morphine drip

Code First

Put Your lighters UP!!!

I don't see any contradiction in white people practicing white supremacy (racism) and really valuing safety. A System of Justice would make us all safe, but white people prefer to take their chances with a system of in-justice, mistreating non-white people on the basis of color.

As a victim of racism (white supremacy) I may have to spend 12 hours at work in the system just to be considered only slightly worth-less than a white co-worker who only does 8 hours. So do I value my work the most...more than sleeping and promoting justice and correctness?

I do think people on occasion experience difficulty in explaining their actions. How do we seperate that inability from deception?

I wonder if you can explain to me the words..."logically speaking" with regards to the counter-racist definition of logic as "the process of doing something and then doing it"?

When is White Supremacy an action/effort/behavior and when is it a value?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:04 am    Post subject: Re: Code First!/What People Value Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:
I don't see any contradiction in white people practicing white supremacy (racism) and really valuing safety. A System of Justice would make us all safe, but white people prefer to take their chances with a system of in-justice, mistreating non-white people on the basis of color.

As a victim of racism (white supremacy) I may have to spend 12 hours at work in the system just to be considered only slightly worth-less than a white co-worker who only does 8 hours. So do I value my work the most...more than sleeping and promoting justice and correctness?

I do think people on occasion experience difficulty in explaining their actions. How do we seperate that inability from deception?

I wonder if you can explain to me the words..."logically speaking" with regards to the counter-racist definition of logic as "the process of doing something and then doing it"?

It's a suggestion...a constructive suggestion. It is not open for debate. If you don't want to use the suggestion don't use it. If you have a better suggestion that helps to replace racism (white supremacy) with justice where is it? Where is your counter-racism experiment?
Dark Switch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: Code First!/What People Value Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:

It's a suggestion...a constructive suggestion. It is not open for debate. If you don't want to use the suggestion don't use it. If you have a better suggestion that helps to replace racism (white supremacy) with justice where is it? Where is your counter-racism experiment?

Where is the experiment from which the suggestion comes out?

What is a debate?

Does counter-racism proceed by questions and answers?

Thanks for your statements. Do you think Ladyjedi-Djedet has any answers for me?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Code First!/What People Value Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:

Where is the experiment from which the suggestion comes out?

What is a debate?

Does counter-racism proceed by questions and answers?

Thanks for your statements. Do you think Ladyjedi-Djedet has any answers for me?

The answers you seek.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: