HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Membership
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark Switch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:22 am    Post subject: Membership Reply with quote

Why are individuals signing up to membership of this forum?
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know.

Presumably, since counter-racsim is desighned to Replace Racism (White Supremacy) with Justice, their purpose for participating should be to do the same.

But I could be incorrect.

Winston
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Membership Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:

I don't know. You'll probably have to ask them. I can tell you why I joined. So that I can post the experiments and the results of those experiments (strategies, techniques, words and their definitions, etc.) that I use to replace racism (white supremacy) with justice and also use what other people post if it is applicable. Practical applications.

Last edited by Edward Williams on Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
HelixHair

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Membership Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:

The reason I signed up for membership to this board is to post and ask questions about suggestions for effectiely countering racism (white supremacy).

Dark Switch, when and where did Mr. Fuller make the statement attibuted to him in your signature? And, what evidence did he give to support that statement? ... " To understand White Supremacy (Racism) you have to understand that white people want to be black people. "
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Membership Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:

The reason I signed up for membership to this board is to post and ask questions about suggestions for effectiely countering racism (white supremacy).

Dark Switch, when and where did Mr. Fuller make the statement attibuted to him in your signature? And, what evidence did he give to support that statement? ... " To understand White Supremacy (Racism) you have to understand that white people want to be black people. "

Excellent question HelixHair. I remember reading that in the codebook somewhere and it also stated, I think, that if you know that about white people you need know little else...or something to that effect.

..but what is the evidence that it is true? Test everything.
Dark Switch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies for taking time to reply. I'm divided from personal computer just now, while it goes for repairs.

Winston Wolfe wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:

I don't know.

Presumably, since counter-racsim is desighned to Replace Racism (White Supremacy) with Justice, their purpose for participating should be to do the same.

But I could be incorrect.

Winston

I suspect your correct ... however do you consider signing up/registering, participating?

Edward Williams wrote:
I don't know. You'll probably have to ask them. I can tell you why I joined. So that can post the experiments and the results of those experiments (strategies, techniques, words and their definitions, etc.) that I use to replace racism (white supremacy) with justice and also use what other people post if it is applicable. Practical applications.

Thank you for the constructive information.

HelixHair wrote:

Dark Switch, when and where did Mr. Fuller make the statement attibuted to him in your signature? And, what evidence did he give to support that statement? ... "To understand White Supremacy (Racism) you have to understand that white people want to be black people."

Thank you. In answer to your question I don't know the time or the place Mr. Fuller made that statement. I first came across the statement through Dr Cress-Welsing on tapes and in The Isis Papers, I believe.

I suspect your aware of the many examples of white people's behaviour which Dr Welsing uses to support Fuller's statement. The statement immediately confirmed my belief, from a young age, that white people wanted to be black people.

Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:

Excellent question HelixHair. I remember reading that in the codebook somewhere and it also stated, I think, that if you know that about white people you need know little else...or something to that effect.

Yes, it is the effect I wanted. I haven't seen the whole statement in the codebook, if I have misquoted it. Do you remember in what section you saw the statement?

As alluded to above, there is evidence and a theory (Cress Theory of Color Confrontation). I don't know what other test we could use apart from asking white people the question: Do you secretly wish you were black and living in a System of Justice? Some whites admit to it others deny it. Can anyone finally "prove" it true? I don't know. This ain't an exact science, IMO. People are people not inert matter and white people can't help deceiving non-white people.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:

Yes, it is the effect I wanted. I haven't seen the whole statement in the codebook, if I have misquoted it. Do you remember in what section you saw the statement?

As alluded to above, there is evidence and a theory (Cress Theory of Color Confrontation). I don't know what other test we could use apart from asking white people the question: Do you secretly wish you were black and living in a System of Justice? Some whites admit to it others deny it. Can anyone finally "prove" it true? I don't know. This ain't an exact science, IMO. People are people not inert matter and white people can't help deceiving non-white people.

And that is exactly my point...exactly. You ain't gonna be able to prove white people want to be non-white in a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). Just think about that for a few minutes. Write it on a board and stand back and look at it.

But we insist on trying to prove it and get stuck in the "paralysis of analysis". When all we have to do is write our own individual experiments, run them, post them here if you like to share your work or in your own personal lab book (I have one too), and the findings that come from running your experiments.

You gotta take a position. If you think white people practice racism (white supremacy) because they want all the sugar cane in the world then take that position and quickly move to the things to say and/or do to produce a SYSTEM of justice and distribute the sugar cane in the world to the people who need it the most first, without mistreating anyone and do all of these things at the same time.

Last edited by Edward Williams on Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark Switch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:

And that is exactly my point...exactly. You ain't gonna be able to prove white people want to be non-won-white in a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). Just think about that for a few minutes. Write it on a board and stand back and look at it.

But we insist on trying to prove it and get stuck in the "paralysis of analysis". When all we have to do is write our own individual experiments, run them, post them here if you like to share your work or in your own personal lab book (I have one too), and the findings that come from running your experiments.

You gotta take a position. If you think white people practice racism (white supremacy) because they want all the sugar cane in the world then take that position and quickly move to the things to say and/or do to produce a SYSTEM of justice and distribute the sugar cane in the world to the people who need it the most first, without mistreating anyone and do all of these things at the same time.

Mr Williams, I do not move as fast you. Nobody said anything about proving white people want to be black. Just because I can't prove something it still might be a functional thought.
Josh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DS, What is a "functional thought"?

what is the opposite of a "functional thought"?

Josh
Dark Switch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:45 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:

Josh

A functional thought is a useful idea

The opposite is a useless idea
Josh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:02 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:
Josh wrote:

Josh

DS, what is the difference between a "thought" and a "functional thought"?

Josh
Dark Switch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Josh wrote:

Josh

DS, what is the difference between a "thought" and a "functional thought"?

Josh

The difference between useful and idea!
Josh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DS, do you mean "idea"?

or

"Ideal"?

Josh
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the purpose of this thread?

Winston
Dark Switch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:35 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
DS, do you mean "idea"?

or

"Ideal"?

Josh

Josh, do you think it matters much if I mean thought, idea or ideal?

Winston, I'm trying to understand why people sign-up for membership without any apparent need to sign in.
Of 396 members about 10 people presently post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: