HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

No SEX Between White and Non-White to End Racism (WS)?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject: Re: No SEX Between White and Non-White to End Racism (WS)? Reply with quote

Little Master wrote:
Not meaning to intrude, but when will you be back in stock with the codebook?

No intrusion at all. It is best to order your codebook as soon as you can. The price is going back up real soon. There is stock coming in this week.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject: Re: No SEX Between White and Non-White to End Racism (WS)? Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Have you purchased a copy of the code book yet?
I choose to not answer this question... simply because this question have nothing to do with the topic.

FOLKUS

Karim,

If you have not purchased a copy of the codebook you are not qualified to work the concept. Just to let you know, I'm not only Virtual_GOD but I'm Edward Williams and the Webmaster of this site as well. I was having conversations with you over a year ago about purchasing a copy of the codebook and you still haven't purchased a copy? Are you qualified to also work the concept of HyperPhysics without reading the basics concerning it?

This is a very simple question. Have you read the codebook?
What is your point, and what does it have to do with what I posted?

My point is you can't even begin to experiment with a concept you know nothing about. The United-Independent Compensatory Code/System/Concept is just a concept...a concept you have not read about in the only book that proposes it as a concept and yet you insist on knowing something about it.

That logic is in the universe. It is the same logic that is used in gossip (people pretending to know something about someone else they don't know and talking to other people about it). It may help you to read the codebook. After you've read the codebook you may begin to make constructive contributions by producing experiments following the scientific method and running those experiments...out of which comes Counter-Racist Strategies and Techniques, Counter-Racist Definitionary (words and their definitions), Using Words Correctly (learning how to use words to reveal truth from your scientific experiments), Following THE LOGIC (learning what logic is connected to countering racism white supremacy), etc.

Right now you're just running around the board making statements about something you don't even know anything about...and the answer to countering racism (white supremacy) could be right in your head...but if it is I can't tell...'cause it appears that you don't understand what you're talking about.

Or you could read the codebook and say it is all hogwash...but you still have to read the concept to know what it is you're looking at. Then you can run experiments following the scientific method to decide if what is written in the codebook has any merit at all. After you've read the codebook, if you're still interested, and begin to write scientific experiments and move to writing strategies and techniques for countering racism (white supremacy) on the job and in your relationships with other people, words to use correctly, and such...you can begin to help me to de-niggerize 'cause I need all the help I can get. The scientific method is the key to learning faster...white people have proven this as well.

Right now you're approaching this like any other nigger would. Failing to read the fine print...or read anything at all and walking around here talking like you know all there is to know about a concept you know nothing about.

Read first and experiment scientifically. Most of the experiments i've written down are on myself and how I relate to white people. We have a place here you can post your experiments and get help in the form of suggestions from other people about it and when you run your experiments, scientifically, you will begin to learn like a scientist...instead of keep attempting to learn like a nigger....meaning hardly anything your entire life.

It ain't just you Karim...there are a lot of people posting things under forums that it is painfully obvious they ain't even established a scientific experiment yet. You gotta see the irony in that. A concept designed to help people de-niggerize and niggers ain't even read it but they try to talk about it.

Read the codebook and then you can talk to me about how to build scientific experiments and how to follow THE LOGIC connected to replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice. Until then talk to someone else.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: No SEX Between White and Non-White to End Racism (WS)? Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Have you purchased a copy of the code book yet?
I choose to not answer this question... simply because this question have nothing to do with the topic.

FOLKUS

Karim,

If you have not purchased a copy of the codebook you are not qualified to work the concept. Just to let you know, I'm not only Virtual_GOD but I'm Edward Williams and the Webmaster of this site as well. I was having conversations with you over a year ago about purchasing a copy of the codebook and you still haven't purchased a copy? Are you qualified to also work the concept of HyperPhysics without reading the basics concerning it?

This is a very simple question. Have you read the codebook?
What is your point, and what does it have to do with what I posted?

My point is you can't even begin to experiment with a concept you know nothing about. The United-Independent Compensatory Code/System/Concept is just a concept...a concept you have not read about in the only book that proposes it as a concept and yet you insist on knowing something about it.

That logic is in the universe. It is the same logic that is used in gossip (people pretending to know something about someone else they don't know and talking to other people about it). It may help you to read the codebook. After you've read the codebook you may begin to make constructive contributions by producing experiments following the scientific method and running those experiments...out of which comes Counter-Racist Strategies and Techniques, Counter-Racist Definitionary (words and their definitions), Using Words Correctly (learning how to use words to reveal truth from your scientific experiments), Following THE LOGIC (learning what logic is connected to countering racism white supremacy), etc.

Right now you're just running around the board making statements about something you don't even know anything about...and the answer to countering racism (white supremacy) could be right in your head...but if it is I can't tell...'cause it appears that you don't understand what you're talking about.

Or you could read the codebook and say it is all hogwash...but you still have to read the concept to know what it is you're looking at. Then you can run experiments following the scientific method to decide if what is written in the codebook has any merit at all. After you've read the codebook, if you're still interested, and begin to write scientific experiments and move to writing strategies and techniques for countering racism (white supremacy) on the job and in your relationships with other people, words to use correctly, and such...you can begin to help me to de-niggerize 'cause I need all the help I can get. The scientific method is the key to learning faster...white people have proven this as well.

Right now you're approaching this like any other nigger would. Failing to read the fine print...or read anything at all and walking around here talking like you know all there is to know about a concept you know nothing about.

Read first and experiment scientifically. Most of the experiments i've written down are on myself and how I relate to white people. We have a place here you can post your experiments and get help in the form of suggestions from other people about it and when you run your experiments, scientifically, you will begin to learn like a scientist...instead of keep attempting to learn like a nigger....meaning hardly anything your entire life.

It ain't just you Karim...there are a lot of people posting things under forums that it is painfully obvious they ain't even established a scientific experiment yet. You gotta see the irony in that. A concept designed to help people de-niggerize and niggers ain't even read it but they try to talk about it.

Read the codebook and then you can talk to me about how to build scientific experiments and how to follow THE LOGIC connected to replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice. Until then talk to someone else.


After reading this post, I decided to do some quick analysis of the boards "most frequent posters" and here are the results:

1. Virtual_God: approx. 1890 posts
2. Josh: approx. 670 posts
3. Winston Wolfe: approx 511 posts
4. Karim: 467 posts
5. Cloudsong: 440 posts

You've gotta see the Ironly in that Data alone!

The person with the 3rd highest amoun of posts on counter-racism is supposedly a Nigger who has Never read the codebook. Then to add insult to injury, the person with the 4th largest number of posts is a Racist-Suspect who was attempting to confuse the non-white people about how White Supremacy/Racism actually works......

I think I heard paul mooney at one time say that:

"There is fine line between a smart white person and Dumb Nigger..."

Mooney may have been correct.

Winston Wolfe.

PS
Karim, please stop PM'ing me. Thank you.
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: No SEX Between White and Non-White to End Racism (WS)? Reply with quote

These are your tools:

Process of setting up a theory

What is White Supremacy/Racism

Countering Racism/white supremacy

And always remember:

Do not allow ANYONE to be more courteous than you.
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karim stated:
Quote:
The person with the 4th highest amount of posts on counter-racism is supposedly a Nigger who has Never read the codebook. Then to add insult to injury, the person with the 5th largest number of posts is a Racist-Suspect who was attempting to confuse the non-white people about how White Supremacy/Racism actually works......


Thank you for correcting my error Karim.

Forturnaly, I can see that you do have the ability to problem solve.

Did you PM Virtual_God and say that you would not make any more posts on Counter-Racism.com until you have read the codebook?

If so, why are you continuing to post if you have not orderd a copy of the book yet?

Karim stated:

Quote:
And always remember:
Do not allow ANYONE to be more courteous than you.


Excellent Suggestion Karim.

And I want you to know that I'm tryin' real hard to maintian that.

However, dealing with niggers can be a exhausting exercise.

Especially when you deal with a Nigger who wants to "debate" a concept they have never read for themselvs.

Winston.
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.


Last edited by Dan Freeman on Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Winston Wolfe wrote:
Karim stated:
Quote:
The person with the 4th highest amount of posts on counter-racism is supposedly a Nigger who has Never read the codebook. Then to add insult to injury, the person with the 5th largest number of posts is a Racist-Suspect who was attempting to confuse the non-white people about how White Supremacy/Racism actually works......


Thank you for correcting my error Karim.

Forturnaly, I can see that you do have the ability to problem solve.

Did you PM Virtual_God and say that you would not make any more posts on Counter-Racism.com until you have read the codebook?

If so, why are you continuing to post if you have not orderd a copy of the book yet?

Winston.
Thank you,

I felt a response was need... but yes it was I that said, "I will not post until I recieved and read the entire "code book."

My apologies if I cause any confusions...

Agian,

One.
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:
Karim stated:
Quote:
The person with the 4th highest amount of posts on counter-racism is supposedly a Nigger who has Never read the codebook. Then to add insult to injury, the person with the 5th largest number of posts is a Racist-Suspect who was attempting to confuse the non-white people about how White Supremacy/Racism actually works......


Thank you for correcting my error Karim.

Forturnaly, I can see that you do have the ability to problem solve.

Did you PM Virtual_God and say that you would not make any more posts on Counter-Racism.com until you have read the codebook?

If so, why are you continuing to post if you have not orderd a copy of the book yet?

Winston.
Thank you,

I felt a response was need... but yes it was I that said, "I will not post until I recieved and read the entire "code book."

My apologies if I cause any confusions...

Agian,

One.


We now have a clear contridiction.

You stated that:

Quote:
"I will not post until I recieved and read the entire "code book.


Then why do you continue to post Karim?

What you are saying and what you are doing do not match.

Why are you saying one thing, but doing another?

Winston.
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karim,

In the introduction of the UICCSC on page C Neely Fuller Jr. writes the following:

Quote:
"It is best for a person to read this work thougthfully, and carefully, and to read it, at least once, in it's entirety. By so doing, the reader of this work can better understand the overall purpose for the production of this book, as well as develop a more detailed understanding of how to best use the concepts presented....."


IN ORDER TO DE-NIGGERIZE, YOU MUST FOLLOW THE LOGIC.

But I could be incorrect because I'm still learning.

Winston.
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
xirxious



Joined: 09 Apr 2004
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to the point of the original post...When they say 'no sex' they mean the reproductive process as well as the recreational? It sounds to me like someone is trying to draw a line in the sand to establish non-white from white by sexual behavior. I don't see this as being affective as the lower end of the social communities (the forementioned Springer crowd) will still take advantage of the disenfranchised members. They simply want someone to control and will fill the void that would be left vacant by the 'abstainees'.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

xirxious wrote:
Back to the point of the original post...When they say 'no sex' they mean the reproductive process as well as the recreational? It sounds to me like someone is trying to draw a line in the sand to establish non-white from white by sexual behavior. I don't see this as being affective as the lower end of the social communities (the forementioned Springer crowd) will still take advantage of the disenfranchised members. They simply want someone to control and will fill the void that would be left vacant by the 'abstainees'.

The suggestion is no sexual intercourse and no sexual play between white people and non-white people until the end of racism (white supremacy) because the result is that the non-white person becomes more confused. The non-white person becomes so confused that they do less and less to replace the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with justice.

...so much so that the non-white person begins to defend the white person that is mistreating them on the basis of color...

It is always mistreatment of someone to have sexual intercourse with them and/or sexual play with them if you have more POWER then they do. Even white supremacists (racists) understand that white people, in a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy), have the POWER to do more things than non-white people..."adults" have the POWER to do more things than "children" so pedophilia is a crime...an 18 year old has the POWER to do more things than a 17 year old so statutory rape is a crime...etc. This is logical.

But when it comes to white people and non-white people in a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) the racists (white supremacy) use racist logic which requires sexual intercourse and/or sexual play between white people and non-white people. This is a crime. This is ill-logic...sick logic.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations