HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Urgency

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Urgency Reply with quote

First I should state that I am not sure whether this post belongs here under, Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques or under the Science Projects page. Whichever it is I hope that you find it helpFULL.

OBSERVED PHENOMENON:
I have observed that there are periods of time in which I get very lazy, apathetic, and depressed. During these times I do fewer constructive activities, beyond that which is necessary to feed and provide myself with shelter. Also during these periods of time I have observed that I engage in more nonconstructive activities.

HYPOTHESIS:
Under the current system of racism (white supremacy), extreme pressure is placed on non-white people. This extreme pressure placed on non-white people is caused by being subjugated and mistreated in all areas of people activity including the areas of: economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war, at ALL TIMES in ALL PLACES by white people that practice white supremacy (racism).
The extreme pressure created by white supremacy (racism), causes non-white people to do/say things in an attempt to relieve the pressure of being mistreated. The result is that non-white people focus on THINGS other than creating a system of Justice. Justice meaning: guaranteeing that no person is mistreated, and guaranteeing that the person that needs the most help gets the most help.
In order to counter this effect of racism (white supremacy), I have to constantly focus on solving the greatest problem known to people, white supremacy (racism), by acknowledging that white supremacy (racism) IS the problem I should be focused on solving ALL the time, with ALL people, in ALL places.

EXPERIMENT:
Ask yourself the following questions (daily if necessary):

1. If you had all the money you would ever need, and all the things that you wanted, what would you do and why? Would it be easier to do these things under a sytem of Justice?

2. If you found out that you had five months to live what would you do? Why? Would it be easier to do these things under a system of Justice?

3. If you had 24 hours to live what would you wish you would have done? Would be easier to do these things under a system of Justice?

4. Is [b]JUSTICE
important? (Justice meaning: guaranteeing that no person is mistreated, and guaranteeing that the person that needs the MOST help gets the Most help.)

5. How are your CURRENT actions showing that producing JUSTICE is important?[/b]

RECORDING DATA:

Record your answers to these questions in the manner you choose, i.e. in a notebook, on a P.C. etc.

EXPECTED RESULTS:

1. When victims of racism are asked to stop focusing on acquiring and accumulating THINGS, their focus will shift to DOING THINGS. When victims of racism are asked which things they would do before they died, their focus will shift to DOING THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS, and/or things that they can not curently do under this system. These things may or may not have anything to do with attempting to produce a system of justice, therefore asking victims of racism why justice is important, as it is defined, shifts their focus to thinking about DOING THE MOST IMPORTANT THING. If victims of racism admit that producing justice IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO DO, then they should be attempting to produce JUSTICE AT ALL TIMES, IN ALL PLACES, WITH ALL PEOPLE.

The THING that is really important that is currently missing is Justice. No person can guarantee that she/he is going to be "alive" tommorrow. Therefore, each person should be focused on saying/doing the most important things that they can do at any given time, at any given place, in all areas of people activity. Each person should be producing a system of Justice with a sense of Urgency.

Last edited by mel on Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Josh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mel, what are the expected results and how do they solidify your hypothesis?

Josh
mel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Mel, what are the expected results and how do they solidify your hypothesis?

Josh

Thanks for the response. I will post the expected results, and conclusion as soon as possible. I can not do that at this time... I apologize for the confusion.
mel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post is now Updated..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: