HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Work Under White Supremacy Experiment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:49 pm    Post subject: Work Under White Supremacy Experiment Reply with quote

Observed Phenomenon:

I have observed that, under the current system of Racism (White Supremacy, the White people with whom I work, who according to my superiors who are also White people are not in a superior position to myself, still function as my superior. These White people generally; know more things about other employees in the work place, have the ability to do more things, have greater communication with other White people in the workplace, and have the power to give orders and directives to the Non-white people in the workplace.

Hypothesis:

Under the current system of Racism (White Supremacy), ALL people who are classified as White people, and can function accordingly, are in a SUPERIOR position to Non-white people. This is because White people who practice Racism (White Supremacy) are the smartest and the most powerful people in the known universe. The White people that practice racism have acheived their power by creating a system which uses Racist Logic - Speech and/or Action to mistreat other people who they classify as Non-white. Since White people and White people who practice White Supremacy (Racism) under this system are guareenteed to not be mistreated on the basis of color/race, they can and do function in a superior position to Non-white people at ALL TIMES, IN ALL PLACES, IN ALL AREAS OF PEOPLE ACTIVITY including economics, education, entertainment, labour, law religion, politics, sex, and war.

This means that the White people whom Non-white people work with, function in a superior position to those Non-white people. Realizing and understanding this helps Non-white people become less confused about what happens to them under a system of White Supremacy, and how to begin to counter White Supremacy, espeacially in work situations where a White co-worker is giving the Non-white person orders, directives, suggestions pretaining to work/labour. Such orders directives, suggestions within the work environment may not be correct and may not comply with "Company Policy and Procedjure", the "Constitution", or your own Counter Racist Compensatory Code.

Experiment

Part one: In a very polite way, ask your co-worker who is alleged to be in the same position as you and who you suspect is a White person:

1. Are you a white person?

If the person says yes I am a White person then:

1. Record, remember and record the response.

2. Observe and record the White person's behavior answering the following questions:

a. Does said White person dominate the work space? Does this White person control the arrangement of space, people, and things in the work place?

b. Does said White person give orders/directives to other Non-white people with whom they work? Does said White person give orders/directives to other White people with whom they work? How does the White person give the orders/directives to Non-white people with whom they work? When does said White person give orders/directives to Non-white people with whom they work (Are the Non-white people the LAST to know things?)?

c. Do the orders/directives/suggestions that the White person gives follow "Company Policy and Procedures", or "United States Labor Laws"?
(This entails obtaining and reading a copy of your "Job Description" and a Company employee manual which informs you of your emplyer's policies, procedjures, and how to get things done at your job.)

Recording Data:

Record ALL orders/directives/ suggestions that the white person(s) involved give you.
Record specific Dates, Times, and Places of these given orders/directives/suggestions.

Materials Needed:

Any tool used for recording data but preferably, pen & paper, computer, or voice recording when possible.

Expected Results:

Non-white people preforming this experiment may find that:

White people with whom they work only give specific information to certain Non-white people and when the information/order/suggestion is given it is not often given in timely manner.

Non-white people are the last to know certain things that pretaining to their job.

White people with whom they work control/dominate the work environment, i.e. the arrangement of people and things.

White people with whom they work may give information/orders/directives/suggestions that violate "Company Policy", & "United States Labor Laws", i.e. "The Constistution". This includes MIS-information, or information that is not correct.

White people with whom they work control the flow of information, who gets information and when that person(s) gets the information.

White people with whom they work aquire information before Non-white people.
Josh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Under the experiment section I suggest adding a question dealing with "due process" and the possible selective enforcement of company laws.

Example: "What company policies do the White workers routinely violate without penalty?"

(use of company vehicle for personal use...)

1. Record the company law or policy.

2. Who violates it.

3. HOW and WHEN they violate it.

4. Action taken by superior advisors.

Addendum: Although a White supremacist can generate an entirely false charge against you, more often they will choose to "single you out" based on something "everybody" does (including you). White supremacists are very economical in their practice of racism and tend to use non white peoples ignorance against them. Make and keep records of what is said and done in the work place; especially what SUPERVISORS say and do.

Ask people questions about what was said and/or done in workplace and record their answers. Don't try to "hide" your record keeping activities. If asked whay you are recording/keeping records, tell the truth.

People who mistreat, abuse and harm other people do not want records kept of their unjust activities because when called upon to explain their actions they want the option of claiming they made a MISTAKE.

Behavior that is repeated indicates a pattern.

A pattern is evidence of intent.

Josh

Last edited by Josh on Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
mel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Under the experiment section I suggest adding a question dealing with "due process" and the possible selective enforcement of company laws.

Example: "What company policies do the White workers routinely violate without penalty?"

2. Who violates it.

4. Action taken by superior advisers.

Josh

This is a strong suggestion, and should be added to the experiment section since I suspect that's where the LOGIC is going to take the V.O.R.'s that preform this experiment. Take them where you ask? I suspect that Victims of Racism will find that their White co-workers are breaking/violating "Laws", and more importantly mistreating Non-white people on the basis of color, while at the same time guide Victims of Racism in what to say and do when interacting with White people. However, I could be incorrect.
Auditor1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

mel wrote:
Josh wrote:

2. Who violates it.

Josh

This is a strong suggestion, and should be added to the experiment section since I suspect that's where the LOGIC is going to take the V.O.R.'s that preform this experiment. Take them where you ask? I suspect that Victims of Racism will find that their White co-workers are breaking/violating "Laws", and more importantly mistreating Non-white people on the basis of color, while at the same time guide Victims of Racism in what to say and do when interacting with White people. However, I could be incorrect.

In my opinion, the work place is where the most insidious form of white supremacy is practiced. This area of people activity is where white people really like to show they have power over you, over your very survival.

Some counter-racist have mentioned how black people/non-white have been taught jive, coon and buckdance, fake smile and pretend around white people. I say the this is most noticed in the workplace, its in full effect there.

We are forced to, like living on the plantation during slavery, to put up with racism/white supremacy in the work place. The white supremacist on jobs expect you to be a good nigga, when you get that performance review, you have been a good nigga. The white supremacist in the workplace don't want to deal with counter-racist because to them you are a rebellious slave, you will either be admonished by the white supremacist or fired.

If a non-white person on a job was to do what is suggested in the above thread, what would he/she hope to obtain by doing so. If you were to prove that your white supervisor violated company procedures, who are you going to present those findings to and what do you hope to achieve by doing so anyway?
mel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Auditor1 wrote:
mel wrote:
Josh wrote:

2. Who violates it.

Josh

In my opinion, the work place is where the most insidious form of white supremacy is practiced. This area of people activity is where white people really like to show they have power over you, over your very survival.

Some counter-racist have mentioned how black people/non-white have been taught jive, coon and buckdance, fake smile and pretend around white people. I say the this is most noticed in the workplace, its in full effect there.

We are forced to, like living on the plantation during slavery, to put up with racism/white supremacy in the work place. The white supremacist on jobs expect you to be a good nigga, when you get that performance review, you have been a good nigga. The white supremacist in the workplace don't want to deal with counter-racist because to them you are a rebellious slave, you will either be admonished by the white supremacist or fired.

If a non-white person on a job was to do what is suggested in the above thread, what would he/she hope to obtain by doing so. If you were to prove that your white supervisor violated company procedures, who are you going to present those findings to and what do you hope to achieve by doing so anyway?

Excellent question. I would say that what to or not to do with the information obtained by the individual Non-white person doing this experiment, should be determined by that individual Non-white person. This means that if the Non-white person has collected data and finds that she/he might have a good chance at obtaining compensation via law suite, then that person should do that. One should keep in mind thought that the White Supremacist will determine whether your case is VALID or deserves compensation, that's White Supremacy.

If the Non-white person chooses not to pursue that path then the information obtained is still of value because you are supposed to be developing a CODIFIED RESPONSE TO COUNTER the actions of the Racist (White Supremacist). One of the ways to do this is to keep records of EVERYTHING OF IMPORTANCE that a suspect White Supremacist might tell you, including times, and dates.

Furthermore, it is my opinion that performing this experiment, like many others on this site, also proves an assertion by Neely Fuller Jr. correct. It can be found on page 13 of the U.I.C.C.S.C. under the heading: General Notes Relative to Racism and the Law of Compensation.

Specifically:

Quote:
All persons [white] who directly or indirectly practice White Supremacy are equal to each other in that practice. This is true because each individual act of Racism is interrelated with all other acts of Racism. This means that all white persons who practice Racism in any form, are equally as guilty as those white persons who practice Racism in all forms. Racist Man and Racist Woman, by functioning as the White Nation (White Supremacists, collectively) and by acting to maintain, expand, and/or refine the existence of Racism, have, more than any other creatures in the known universe, "violated" the "natural Law of Compensation. By doing so, they have deliberately forced and/or directed all other creatures--particularly non-white people--to do the same.

Josh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Auditor1,

The scientific method is designed to get you where you need to be.

How?

By e-x-p-e-r-i-m-e-n-t-a-t-i-o-n

Like him:

http://www.centennialofflight.gov/essay/Prehistory/lilienthal/PH6.htm

(he wrote a code book called: "Systems of Aviation")

True, he broke his neck in a crash; but the aviation code was refined in the process.

Josh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: