HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

The Matrix

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:23 am    Post subject: The Matrix Reply with quote

The Matrix: Pronunciation Key

The behavoiral system of Racism/White Supremacy.

Winston
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: The Matrix Reply with quote

Winston Wolfe wrote:
The Matrix: The behavoiral system of Racism/White Supremacy.

Winston

Why?
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: The Matrix Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:

Winston

Why?

Because based on what I've seen, "The matrix" is a meticulously organized system of mistreatment refined so well, that it's victims are either unaware, or unwilling to admit to its existence.

I suspect the system of White Supremacy/Racism is also a meticulously organized system of mistreatment refined so well, that it's victims are either unaware, or unwilling to admit to its existence.

Keep in mind, I could be incorrect.

I am not an expert on what white supremacy/racism is and/or how it works. I'm still learning.

Winston.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: The Matrix Reply with quote

Winston Wolfe wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:

Winston

Why?

Because based on what I've seen, "The matrix" is a meticulously organized system of mistreatment refined so well, that it's victims are either unaware, or unwilling to admit to its existence.

I suspect the system of White Supremacy/Racism is also a meticulously organized system of mistreatment refined so well, that it's victims are either unaware, or unwilling to admit to its existence.

I am not an expert on what white supremacy/racism is and/or how it works. I'm still learning.

Winston.

After further review, I think a more clear definiton of "The Matrix" should be: A behavoiral system of Injustice.

I think this definiton adds clarity while at the same time minimizes confusion.

But agian, I could be incorrect because I'm still learning.

Winston.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:30 pm    Post subject: Re: The Matrix Reply with quote

Winston Wolfe wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:

Winston

Why?

Winston.

After further review, I think a more clear definiton of "The Matrix" should be: A behavoiral system of Injustice.

Winston.

I suspect defining "The Matrix" as "A behavoiral system of Injustice" is a better definition. I'm not sure if it the best definition but I suspect it is better than defining it as "racism white supremacy" because there is no evidence, as far as I can see, that the mistreatment of the subject people in "The Matix" is based on color.

I could be incorrect.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: The Matrix Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:

Winston

Why?

Winston.

Winston.

I suspect defining "The Matrix" as "A behavoiral system of Injustice" is a better definition. I'm not sure if it the best definition but I suspect it is better than defining it as "racism white supremacy" because there is no evidence, as far as I can see, that the mistreatment of the subject people in "The Matix" is based on color.

I could be incorrect.

We both could be incorrect.

Nontheless, this is exactly why I decided to refine the definition as such.

Perhaps if Ms. Stewart was able to protray her original manuscript "The Third Eye" the way she intended, the basis of The Matrix would be more clear. Based on the version released by the Watch-out-ski brothers and Stole Silver, it would be an inadequate analysis to corrolate "The Matrix" as an organized system of mistreatment on the basis of Color.

Based on the Matrix-Trilogy realeased by the Watch-out-ski brothers and Stole Silver, The non-people in Zion where subject to White Supremacy.

But I could be incorrect.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does "The Matrix" exist in the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) or does the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) exist in "The Matrix"?
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Does "The Matrix" exist in the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) or does the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) exist in "The Matrix"?

Nither.

To me, "The matrix" is another term for a system of injustice.

But, the most effective way to describe this injust system among people is by using the term racsim/white supremacy.

I could be incorrect.

Winston
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: