HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Terrorist

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:32 am    Post subject: Terrorist Reply with quote

Terrorist: Pronunciation Key

(1) A person that causes fear in another person.
(2) A white supremacist (racist).
James Jones

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Terrorist Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:

When you use the word "fear," how are you defining it?

Thank you.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Terrorist Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

When you use the word "fear," how are you defining it?

Thank you.

Excellent question! I'm thinking about this one...I'll get back to you in a couple of days.
The Observer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrorist: any person who commits acts of terror against an innocent person with the purpose of insilling terror, anxiety, pain, suffering or death.

http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html

^^^ examples of Terrorists.

How can these acts of terror be countered?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

The Observer wrote:
Terrorist: any person who commits acts of terror against an innocent person with the purpose of insilling terror, anxiety, pain, suffering or death.

How can you define a word using the same word?
The Observer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
The Observer wrote:

Basic English I guess.

A murder: one who murders.

A car driver: one who drives cars.

As far as I know any "ist"or "er" is usual a person who engages in an "ism" or a behavior, occupation, etc described by the word minus the "ist" or "er".

You know you can over analyze anything.

"Terrorist" simply labels the PERSON who engages in the ACT of "terror" or "terrorism".
Josh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

You can't. This is something I learned in elementary school.

Its like telling a person:

"a pump is something that pumps"

It is not logical to define a word using the same word in the definition.

Josh
The Observer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

The Observer wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
The Observer wrote:

Basic English I guess.

As far as I know any "ist"or "er" is usual a person who engages in an "ism" or a behavior, occupation, etc described by the word minus the "ist" or "er".

"Terrorist" simply labels the PERSON who engages in the ACT of "terror" or "terrorism".

I should add that of course "terrorist" and "terror" are not the same word.

So when EW asks - "How can you define a word using the same word?" I don't see how that applies to my definition of "terrorist".

^^^ I believe these are forms of "terrorism" carried out by "terrorists", "murder" by "murderers", "rape" by "rapists".

Similar words but not the same words.

Standard English, basic logic.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

The Observer wrote:
The Observer wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
The Observer wrote:

Basic English I guess.

So when EW asks - "How can you define a word using the same word?" I don't see how that applies to my definition of "terrorist".

^^^ I believe these are forms of "terrorism" carried out by "terrorists", "murder" by "murderers", "rape" by "rapists".

Josh wrote:
Quote:

Josh

Josh,

I suspect that it is logical to define a word using the same word if you are a white supremacist talking to a nigger. It's part of the Racist Logic that results in white supremacy.

Deception and violence should be expected from the white supremacists/racists and/or the Racsit/white supremacists suspects at all times.

Niggers being decieved is a cornerstone to maintaining White power of people classified as non-white by white people.

Millions of non white people where conqured by a handful of white supremacitsts just by the white people ability to skillfully decieve them them through the use of words. The skill of a white person who chooses to practice racism/whtie supremacy should not be underestimated.

For an illustration of this see the look up the story of Montezuma and the fall of the Aztecs. Take note of the interaction between The pepole who classified themselves as white and the people they considered to be Colored.

This is one reason why I do not understand why non-white people insist on doing so much "talking" with white people about racism/white supremacy.

Because, if the Devil is a liar, you've gotta expect negotions with him/her are going to fail.

More than anything else counter-racsim should be about doing something in addition to saying. When dealing with a person who has to lie to you, your actions might may really speak louder by being more effective.

I usually choose not to talk to white people about racism/white supremacy. But at the same time, my actions are that of a person who is activily countering it by trying to solve problems.

Winston.
James Jones

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Winston Wolfe wrote:
The Observer wrote:
The Observer wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
The Observer wrote:

Basic English I guess.

Josh wrote:
Quote:

Josh

Josh,

I suspect that it is logical to define a word using the same word if you are a white supremacist talking to a nigger. It's part of the Racist Logic that results in white supremacy.

Deception and violence should be expected from the white supremacists/racists and/or the Racsit/white supremacists suspects at all times.

Niggers being decieved is a cornerstone to maintaining White power of people classified as non-white by white people.

Millions of non white people where conqured by a handful of white supremacitsts just by the white people ability to skillfully decieve them them through the use of words. The skill of a white person who chooses to practice racism/whtie supremacy should not be underestimated.

For an illustration of this see the look up the story of Montezuma and the fall of the Aztecs. Take note of the interaction between The pepole who classified themselves as white and the people they considered to be Colored.

This is one reason why I do not understand why non-white people insist on doing so much "talking" with white people about racism/white supremacy.

Because, if the Devil is a liar, you've gotta expect negotions with him/her are going to fail.

More than anything else counter-racsim should be about doing something in addition to saying. When dealing with a person who has to lie to you, your actions might may really speak louder by being more effective.

I usually choose not to talk to white people about racism/white supremacy. But at the same time, my actions are that of a person who is activily countering it by trying to solve problems.

Winston.

-REVISED-

I suggest that Non-White People limit their "communications" to the following when conversing with White People:

1. Make brief statements.

2. Ask questions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: