HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Is It SEX Or Is It White Supremacy (Racism)?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Are you saying SEX controls you?
Damn right!

I don't lie to myself, half of the bull... I got in my possesion, was motivated by or in search of sexual contact.

Females like a brotha with a house... so I gets a house.

Females like a brotha with lots money... so I worked on getting lots money.

Females like a brotha in with a car... so I gets a car.

White supremacist/racist has manipulated this siad contact yet they themselves seeks this as well...

Lion in the wild for example: The loins establish terriories not just for control... but to please the female. A female lioness doesn't go for a so-called weak lion.

Think about it.

Francis Cress Welsing could have talked about any other dynamic of racism/white supremacy yet she have chosen to talk about SEX... I say she have chosen correctly.

The dynamics of sex controls us all (white and non-white)

But White supremacy/racism is the result of this dynamic.

Sidenote: When I first heard Neely Fuller, I was like damn white folks fucking OUR non-white females like that, something has to be done about it. :)

Most niggers are motivated by sexual desires but niggers don't practice white supremacy (racism).

The code book says white supremacy (racism) is the greatest motivating force among people in the known universe. The code book also says sex is the second greatest motivating force among people in the known universe.

And you know...you agree with those two statements and the evidence that you agree with those two statements is you picked Category 2.
Yeah but to a certian degree...

I remember FULLER saying, "white people will revert back into sex being the dynamics, rather than white supremacy/racism itself, when they realize they are losing thier power." (forgive me If I mis-quoted him)

You should ask Fuller for forgiveness for that misquote. I use different language to describe the phenomenon you are referring to and it helps my niggerized mind to grasp what I'm looking at.

I suspect what you are referring to is the difference between a control strategy and a survival strategy. Yes...I suspect white people will revert back to a survival strategy, meaning preventing sexual intercourse between white people and non-white people, once they lose control of the 8th area of people activity known as SEX...but they ain't lost control of that yet. White people know how to handle sexual intercourse between white people and non-white people by ensuring the existence of people that can function as white and at the same time ensuring the people the white people say are non-white are maximally confused...that is their control strategy ...and it is effective.

There was a time when sexual intercourse between white people and non-white people was forbidden by white people so I have read. I suspect back then white people didn't know how to handle the sexual relations between white people and non-white people and ensure the existence of white people...based on the evidence. That time does not exist now. White people don't need to fight for their survival...they don't fear their demise any longer because they know how to handle the people they interact with...based on THE LOGIC.

If white people should lose their ability to control the sexual relations between white people and non-white people (8th area of people activity), or lose their ability to control if non-white people have the ability kill large numbers of white people (9th area of people activity), or if non-white people begin to win the battle of words (7th and 9th area of people activity), or if non-white people begin to control what people say and/or do (1st and 7th area of people activity, and so on and so forth...white people may revert back to a survival strategy. Right now white people are not fighting to survive as far as I can see...they are right on top of the situation. Check the avatar on the left.

Karim wrote:
I suspect that was superior code in itself.

This means what motivates non-white people must be higher than achieving sexual contact...

What motivates non-white people, to stay non-white?

White Supremacy (Racism) practiced by people who classify themselves as and function as "white"...whatever that means.

Karim wrote:
As a non-white person.... I say SEX.

"Cash, money, and hoes."

Virtual_God,

If a system of White Supremacy exists, is it possible for the white supremacist to not have total control over all 9-areas of activity?

Is White Supremacy a "control strategy" or a "survival strategy"?

I could be incorrect, but I have been told that even during "formal-slavery" White Slave Masters had sexual intercourse with non-white slaves for the purpose of creating confusion among ALL of the slaves.

I suspect by creating confusion among the "non-white slaves" is HOW The White Supremacists maintained totall-control the 8th area back then, and presently.

But I could be incorrect.

Wolfe
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Damn right!

I don't lie to myself, half of the bull... I got in my possesion, was motivated by or in search of sexual contact.

White supremacist/racist has manipulated this siad contact yet they themselves seeks this as well...

Lion in the wild for example: The loins establish terriories not just for control... but to please the female. A female lioness doesn't go for a so-called weak lion.

Think about it.

Francis Cress Welsing could have talked about any other dynamic of racism/white supremacy yet she have chosen to talk about SEX... I say she have chosen correctly.

Sidenote: When I first heard Neely Fuller, I was like damn white folks fucking OUR non-white females like that, something has to be done about it. :)

Most niggers are motivated by sexual desires but niggers don't practice white supremacy (racism).

The code book says white supremacy (racism) is the greatest motivating force among people in the known universe. The code book also says sex is the second greatest motivating force among people in the known universe.

And you know...you agree with those two statements and the evidence that you agree with those two statements is you picked Category 2.

I remember FULLER saying, "white people will revert back into sex being the dynamics, rather than white supremacy/racism itself, when they realize they are losing thier power." (forgive me If I mis-quoted him)

You should ask Fuller for forgiveness for that misquote. I use different language to describe the phenomenon you are referring to and it helps my niggerized mind to grasp what I'm looking at.

I suspect what you are referring to is the difference between a control strategy and a survival strategy. Yes...I suspect white people will revert back to a survival strategy, meaning preventing sexual intercourse between white people and non-white people, once they lose control of the 8th area of people activity known as SEX...but they ain't lost control of that yet. White people know how to handle sexual intercourse between white people and non-white people by ensuring the existence of people that can function as white and at the same time ensuring the people the white people say are non-white are maximally confused...that is their control strategy ...and it is effective.

There was a time when sexual intercourse between white people and non-white people was forbidden by white people so I have read. I suspect back then white people didn't know how to handle the sexual relations between white people and non-white people and ensure the existence of white people...based on the evidence. That time does not exist now. White people don't need to fight for their survival...they don't fear their demise any longer because they know how to handle the people they interact with...based on THE LOGIC.

If white people should lose their ability to control the sexual relations between white people and non-white people (8th area of people activity), or lose their ability to control if non-white people have the ability kill large numbers of white people (9th area of people activity), or if non-white people begin to win the battle of words (7th and 9th area of people activity), or if non-white people begin to control what people say and/or do (1st and 7th area of people activity, and so on and so forth...white people may revert back to a survival strategy. Right now white people are not fighting to survive as far as I can see...they are right on top of the situation. Check the avatar on the left.

Karim wrote:

This means what motivates non-white people must be higher than achieving sexual contact...

White Supremacy (Racism) practiced by people who classify themselves as and function as "white"...whatever that means.

Karim wrote:

"Cash, money, and hoes."
Interesting post V_G, especially this quote:

Virtual_God wrote:
White people know how to handle sexual intercourse between white people and non-white people by ensuring the existence of people that can function as white and at the same time ensuring the people the white people say are non-white are maximally confused...that is their control strategy

I 10000000% agree...

Damn this is what I was talking about... but Instead of racism/white supremacy being that reason, sex is.

I suspect the tit for tat method is being used in this dynamic, people classified as white wishes to confuse non-white people so that they themselves could have they way with them, maybe even switch it up allittle (homosexuality).

Ever wonder why they often picture blonds as being the most beautiful, yet they seem to say blonds are stupid.

White supremacist/racist don't Control sex (parsay) they only manipulate it for thier own GAME, which is white supremacy/racism.

No person, I ever seen, is actually the color white, nor the color black... yet we have niggers running around saying don't have sex with a white person, or so-called white people running around saying don't have sex with a black people. It's a damn function not color...

Let's switch this alittle

Don't have sex with a powerful person

Don't have sex with a powerless person

So what niggers (powerless person) do... try to obtain power.

But is going about it in an in-correct fashion... obtianing power thru a powerful people.

Money (controlled by people classified as white),

Cars (controlled by people classified as white),

Clothes (controlled by people classified as white),

etc.

All of this motivated by pleasing females.

Think about it... my lion, lioness story

Karim,

Do white people need to practice deceit and direct violence in the area of people activity known as Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex, and War to either keep people they classify as non-white from having sexual intercourse with them or increase the sexual intercourse between white people and the people they say are non-white?
Karim

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Damn right!

Think about it.

Karim wrote:

Karim wrote:

"Cash, money, and hoes."

Virtual_God wrote:
White people know how to handle sexual intercourse between white people and non-white people by ensuring the existence of people that can function as white and at the same time ensuring the people the white people say are non-white are maximally confused...that is their control strategy

I 10000000% agree...

Damn this is what I was talking about... but Instead of racism/white supremacy being that reason, sex is.

I suspect the tit for tat method is being used in this dynamic, people classified as white wishes to confuse non-white people so that they themselves could have they way with them, maybe even switch it up allittle (homosexuality).

Ever wonder why they often picture blonds as being the most beautiful, yet they seem to say blonds are stupid.

White supremacist/racist don't Control sex (parsay) they only manipulate it for thier own GAME, which is white supremacy/racism.

No person, I ever seen, is actually the color white, nor the color black... yet we have niggers running around saying don't have sex with a white person, or so-called white people running around saying don't have sex with a black people. It's a damn function not color...

But is going about it in an in-correct fashion... obtianing power thru a powerful people.

etc.

Karim,

Do white people need to practice deceit and direct violence in the area of people activity known as Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex, and War to either keep people they classify as non-white from having sexual intercourse with them or increase the sexual intercourse between white people and the people they say are non-white?
hmmmm... interesting.

Yes.

But As I stated in my previous posts, it is a matter of WHY?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Winston Wolfe wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Damn right!

Think about it.

Karim wrote:

Karim wrote:

"Cash, money, and hoes."

Virtual_God,

If a system of White Supremacy exists, is it possible for the white supremacist to not have total control over all 9-areas of activity?

I don't know. There is no way to measure it except to observe what is going on around you every day. Are all the non-white people doing what the white people tell them to do?

Winston Wolfe wrote:

It's both at the same time but the survival strategy takes a back-seat to the control strategy only when the control strategy is effective. The control white people have over non-white people is effective today...right now. Fear drives the survival strategy but once a person gets to a point they know how to handle something or someone the fear takes a back-seat to doing what is necessary to control that someone or something. Eventually the control strategy becomes a value in itself and it appears the fear is no longer present.

Do you have any fear of falling flat on your face when you are walking? I suspect not...but at some point you were trying to walk and fell and began to cry...probably multiple times if you are anything like me. If you are anything like me you figured out by holding on to the coffee table that you could stand without falling...and by doing so you finally learned how to walk without falling down and crying. The practice of walking became something I could control...just by doing it. The fear I had of falling down by attempting to walk has taken a back seat to the control I now have from practicing walking on a daily basis. I know how to handle falling down...I got over that fear, or so it seems, by learning how to handle it.

White supremacy (racism) follows the same logic that is in the universe. At some point the white people may have had a fear of non-white people fucking them off the planet but now...right now...today. White people have learned how to handle it through their control strategy of ensuring the existence of people who can function as white and at the same time ensuring the people the white people say are not white are maximally confused.

Check out the latest C.R.A.P. video or audio. What happened when the white person began to use the word nigger? What was the response of the non-white people? I was there in the coffee shop that day. The non-white people didn't respond to the white person's use of the word nigger at all...no "what did he say"...no flinching...nothing. As a result he stopped using the word nigger around the non-white people. Why did the non-white people not respond to the white person's use of the word nigger? I didn't respond because I know how to handle it. I have a control strategy for words in that I have found a way to master words instead of allowing words to master me.

Winston Wolfe wrote:
I could be incorrect, but I have been told that even during "formal-slavery" White Slave Masters had sexual intercourse with non-white slaves for the purpose of creating confusion among ALL of the slaves.

I suspect by creating confusion among the "non-white slaves" is HOW The White Supremacists maintained totall-control the 8th area back then, and presently.

Wolfe

Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Damn right!

Think about it.

Karim wrote:

Karim wrote:

"Cash, money, and hoes."

Virtual_God,

I don't know. There is no way to measure it except to observe what is going on around you every day. Are all the non-white people doing what the white people tell them to do?

Winston Wolfe wrote:

It's both at the same time but the survival strategy takes a back-seat to the control strategy only when the control strategy is effective. The control white people have over non-white people is effective today...right now. Fear drives the survival strategy but once a person gets to a point they know how to handle something or someone the fear takes a back-seat to doing what is necessary to control that someone or something. Eventually the control strategy becomes a value in itself and it appears the fear is no longer present.

Do you have any fear of falling flat on your face when you are walking? I suspect not...but at some point you were trying to walk and fell and began to cry...probably multiple times if you are anything like me. If you are anything like me you figured out by holding on to the coffee table that you could stand without falling...and by doing so you finally learned how to walk without falling down and crying. The practice of walking became something I could control...just by doing it. The fear I had of falling down by attempting to walk has taken a back seat to the control I now have from practicing walking on a daily basis. I know how to handle falling down...I got over that fear, or so it seems, by learning how to handle it.

White supremacy (racism) follows the same logic that is in the universe. At some point the white people may have had a fear of non-white people fucking them off the planet but now...right now...today. White people have learned how to handle it through their control strategy of ensuring the existence of people who can function as white and at the same time ensuring the people the white people say are not white are maximally confused.

Check out the latest C.R.A.P. video or audio. What happened when the white person began to use the word nigger? What was the response of the non-white people? I was there in the coffee shop that day. The non-white people didn't respond to the white person's use of the word nigger at all...no "what did he say"...no flinching...nothing. As a result he stopped using the word nigger around the non-white people. Why did the non-white people not respond to the white person's use of the word nigger? I didn't respond because I know how to handle it. I have a control strategy for words in that I have found a way to master words instead of allowing words to master me.

Winston Wolfe wrote:

Wolfe

Ok. No problem.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Damn right!

Think about it.

Karim wrote:

Karim wrote:

"Cash, money, and hoes."

Virtual_God wrote:

I 10000000% agree...

etc.

Karim,

hmmmm... interesting.

Yes.

But As I stated in my previous posts, it is a matter of WHY?

See if you can find out why white people practice white supremacy (racism) from the same people who use deceit as their primary weapon against non-white people. And after you do then what are you gonna do with the information? Ask white people to stop practicing white supremacy (racism) and in exchange for them stopping the practice of white supremacy (racism) you'll stop having sexual intercourse with them?

I suspect non-white people should try to think ahead...further than just the next step or the next two steps ahead.

No SEX Between White and Non-White to End Racism (WS)?

White people that practice white supremacy (racism) ain't gonna bargain with no niggers about something they already know how to handle...having sexual intercourse with non-white people.

Good luck with your "why" search of why white people practice white supremacy (racism).
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Damn right!

Think about it.

Karim wrote:

Karim wrote:

"Cash, money, and hoes."

Virtual_God,

Winston Wolfe wrote:

Winston Wolfe wrote:

Wolfe

Virtual_God asked:
Quote:
Are all the non-white people doing what the white people tell them to do?

I don't know. However, I do suspect that all of the non-white people are subject to to White people in all of the areas of people activity.
Karim

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

See if you can find out why white people practice white supremacy (racism) from the same people who use deceit as their primary weapon against non-white people. And after you do then what are you gonna do with the information? Ask white people to stop practicing white supremacy (racism) and in exchange for them stopping the practice of white supremacy (racism) you'll stop having sexual intercourse with them?

I suspect non-white people should try to think ahead...further than just the next step or the next two steps ahead.

White people that practice white supremacy (racism) ain't gonna bargain with no niggers about something they already know how to handle...having sexual intercourse with non-white people.

Good luck with your "why" search of why white people practice white supremacy (racism).
Interesting post...

Very interesting.

But I STILL maintain that SEX is what/is MOTIVATED/ING people classified as white, non-white people, and people that are classified as white who practice white supremacy/racism.

On the premise alone that SEX motivates people to do things.

Think about it.

Virtual_God perviously wrote:
White people know how to handle sexual intercourse between white people and non-white people by ensuring the existence of people that can function as white and at the same time ensuring the people the white people say are non-white are maximally confused

This may be true but, I suspect white supremacy/racism has more to do with function rather than color. Which bring me back into my initial argument of powerful people having sexual intercourse with less powerful people?

If that is the case this would mean no powerless person can control the sexual interaction of powerful people. Now as far as the behavior, yes the powerless person can control the said behavior, simply because powerless people are they own person. Meaning niggers can THINK for themselves.

Example: nigger gets up in the morning and feel like fucking a wolf… and does it.

There was a time when sexual intercourse between white people and non-white people was forbidden by white people so I have read. I suspect back then white people didn't know how to handle the sexual relations between white people and non-white people and ensure the existence of white people...based on the evidence

There was a time when sexual intercourse between powerful people and powerless people was forbidden.

I suspect back then powerful people “didn’t know how to handle” the sexual relations…

Hold it right there,

Powerful people didn’t know how to handle..., then that doesn’t make them powerful correct?

Ergo. They wasn’t “white.”

NOW let me sandwich this damn thing:

Control

and

Survival

Survival didn’t exist because people classified as white didn’t,

Control exist because of the system of racism/white supremacy.

If people classified as white revert back into survival strategy this means they have no control… because the survival strategy is a function not a color… ergo.

Powerful person: No fucking powerless people.

Powerless person: You can’t control that?

Sex is thier weakness such as our... that's the dynamics of it
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 12:08 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Interesting post...

Very interesting.

But I STILL maintain that SEX is what/is MOTIVATED/ING people classified as white, non-white people, and people that are classified as white who practice white supremacy/racism.

On the premise alone that SEX motivates people to do things.

Think about it.

White people know how to handle sexual intercourse between white people and non-white people by ensuring the existence of people that can function as white and at the same time ensuring the people the white people say are non-white are maximally confused

This may be true but, I suspect white supremacy/racism has more to do with function rather than color. Which bring me back into my initial argument of powerful people having sexual intercourse with less powerful people?

If that is the case this would mean no powerless person can control the sexual interaction of powerful people. Now as far as the behavior, yes the powerless person can control the said behavior, simply because powerless people are they own person. Meaning niggers can THINK for themselves.

Example: nigger gets up in the morning and feel like fucking a wolf… and does it.

There was a time when sexual intercourse between white people and non-white people was forbidden by white people so I have read. I suspect back then white people didn't know how to handle the sexual relations between white people and non-white people and ensure the existence of white people...based on the evidence

There was a time when sexual intercourse between powerful people and powerless people was forbidden.

I suspect back then powerful people “didn’t know how to handle” the sexual relations…

Hold it right there,

Powerful people didn’t know how to handle..., then that doesn’t make them powerful correct?

Ergo. They wasn’t “white.”

NOW let me sandwich this damn thing:

Control

and

Survival

Survival didn’t exist because people classified as white didn’t,

Control exist because of the system of racism/white supremacy.

If people classified as white revert back into survival strategy this means they have no control… because the survival strategy is a function not a color… ergo.

Powerful person: No fucking powerless people.

Powerless person: You can’t control that?

Sex is thier weakness such as our... that's the dynamics of it

Under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) color is function. You have VGQ.

Last edited by Edward Williams on Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You can lead a Ho to water Playa, But you can't make her think"

--Money Mike

Wolfe
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Greatest Motivating Force Among People

Is it racism (white supremacy) or sex?

Some non-white people say it is sex because that is the reason white people practice racism (white supremacy). If non-white people tell ourselves the truth we don't know whyy white people practice racism (white supremacy) and we may never know why...but we don't need to know why in order to replace racism (white supremacy) with justice. Some non-white people state that white people have "a vested interest" in practicing racism (white supremacy) and that "vested interested" is to maintain their "white features".

According to THE LOGIC (counter-racist logic) white people do attempt to maintain "how they look" and that attempt to do so is only in order to maintain how they function.

Which brings us to the point.

If the greatest motivating force among people was sex, there would be no "white features". All of the people on the planet would look just about the same. White people restrain their sexual urges, for the most part, so that they can practice racism (white supremacy). White people make sex the second greatest motivating force among people because they want to practice racism (white supremacy).
Dark Switch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
The codebook says the greatest motivating force among people is racism (white supremacy). The codebook also says the second greatest motivating force among people is sex.

If this is true this means the white people that choose to practice white supremacy (racism) do so because the practice of white supremacy (racism) is a value within itself.

Follow THE LOGIC.

And if it is false, it could be that the greatest motivating force among people is the result of sex, specifically the result of sex between whites and non-whites. I don’t overstand how white supremacy (racism) can be a value in itself. Are you saying it serves no purpose in the universe?

<snip>

Quote:

To keep too many non-whites from having sex with them, but at the same time making non-whites not find non-white members of the opposite sex attractive, or be able to survive to reproductive age and beyond.

Quote:
I think there should be better words used to describe what is being discussed because I ain't never seen people disappear after I have sexual intercourse with them.

White people are not having as many children and/or unable to have children increasingly when they have sexual intercourse with other white people...according to people that say they are "demographers".

I ain't seen nobody disappear after sex neither. I think there should be better words too, as the language expresses THE LOGIC (counter-racist logic).

I suspect that because white people are having less children, racism (white supremacy) needs new (non WASP) people who can function as white, even though their skin color is even darker than the white people whose skin color is not the same color as a white crayon

I’m confused here and not only in this thread. One minute the critical issue is “white” the next it is about “function”. For me similar to the question, Is it sex or racism (white supremacy)? ITS BOTH

You’ve previously said, “Well they are not disappearing as people...they are disappearing as people who can practice white supremacy (racism)”. So, if after multiple non-white + white= non-white sex couplings all white features were to disappear, would the “function” aspect of white supremacy (racism) disappear too?

Karim wrote:
I mean't sex is greater/more powerful than white supremacy/racism...

I suspect you took the word GREATER and ran with it.

SEX is what motivate people classified as white who practice racism/white supremacy.

I agree with sex being the greater motivation. Greater;- extent, amount, intensity.

Edward Williams wrote:
Karim wrote:

Good, God, now we are getting somewhere. Though, I suspect that the survival strategy is never far from the “surface”. Similar to how of the two main tools of white supremacy (racism) deceit plays out front and direct violence in defence.

Edward Williams wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:

I often see some kind of fear from white people whenever I, or I watch white people interact with non-white people. But that tends to be in the arena of Immediate Power . On a collective level whites have Superior Power. Again, you use the phrase “value in itself”, and I hope you can clarify it for me in the counter-racist context if you haven’t already.

Edward Williams wrote:
The Greatest Motivating Force Among People

Is it racism (white supremacy) or sex?

Some non-white people say it is sex because that is the reason white people practice racism (white supremacy). If non-white people tell ourselves the truth we don't know whyy white people practice racism (white supremacy) and we may never know why...but we don't need to know why in order to replace racism (white supremacy) with justice.

How do we know that if we haven't replaced racism (white supremacy) with justice.

Quote:
Some non-white people state that white people have "a vested interest" in practicing racism (white supremacy) and that "vested interested" is to maintain their "white features".

According to THE LOGIC (counter-racist logic) white people do attempt to maintain "how they look" and that attempt to do so is only in order to maintain how they function.

This is an example of where it seems we are going round and round in circles with "white" and "function" -- Paralysis of analysis . Is function what you are calling a "value in itself"? Have you any idea about what is so great about functioning as white if everyone is white or everyone is non-white? What is the need to function as white if there are no white people?

Quote:
Which brings us to the point.

If the greatest motivating force among people was sex, there would be no "white features". All of the people on the planet would look just about the same. White people restrain their sexual urges, for the most part, so that they can practice racism (white supremacy). White people make sex the second greatest motivating force among people because they want to practice racism (white supremacy).

How can the greatest motivating force in the universe begin after the force which gave life to human beings on this planet? Referring back to an earlier question of yours, I think they practice white supremacy (racism) so they can have their "forbidden fruit" and not worry about their die-t. Could be white people practice racism (white supremacy) in the 8th area of people activities as a survival strategy and in the other areas as a control strategy.

I suspect a white person couldn't tell us if this is correct if they wanted to, so we will have to ask them questions until they move to direct violence, and that will tell us what we need to know.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

One way to cut this conversation down quickly, without any intellectualizing, is for you to run the following experiment and report your findings.

Just YOU and the racists (white supremacists).

Greatest Motivating Factor Among People.
Dark Switch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
One way to cut this conversation down quickly, without any intellectualizing, is for you to run the following experiment and report your findings.

What makes you think I'd be comfortable running that experiment after already setting out my misgivings about the opening statement from the textbook (and all that follows from it) in this thread?

I read that thread before, and studying it again there are way too many uncontrolled variables to result in anything but intellectualising with white folks. Hence all the side road topics whites went off into without addressing the experiment questions. Unless that section of the experiment has yet to be reported.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

What makes you think I'd be comfortable running that experiment after already setting out my misgivings about the opening statement from the textbook (and all that follows from it) in this thread?

I read that thread before, and studying it again there are way too many uncontrolled variables to result in anything but intellectualising with white folks. Hence all the side road topics whites went off into without addressing the experiment questions. Unless those parts were never reported.

Write an experiment, run the experiment, and post your findings. I can read what you write and read what you post as findings. I can follow THE LOGIC (counter-racist logic). That's the speed-up process. I'm for replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice as quickly as possible. No need for you and I to sit around here talking about it. Do the work. I'll wait on the experiment and the results.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: