HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Is It SEX Or Is It White Supremacy (Racism)?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Ausar wrote:
Peace Virtual_God

Hmmmm...

I will try to answer to the best of what is known I hope...

When "a" = "b" does not mean that a is identicle to b or sex is identicle to white supremacy. Sex is eqaul to white supremacy in respect to people function being used as a tool to mistreat nonwhite people by confusing nonwhite people into thinking that white supremacy don't exist by having sex with nonwhite people even to the point of having offsprings from the sexual union. Which of course will cause more confusion with nonwhite people. Which therefore in this area of people activity cause nonwhite people not to replace whitesupremacy with justice. Because as long there exists the system of white supremacy people classified and who classify themselves as white should not have sex with nonwhite people..

I can therefore say in this case inrespect to people function say sex=whitesupreamcy but is not identicle.

Also "a">"b" meaning because sex is not identicle to white supremacy, sex must be greater than whitesupremacy because sex is a powerful creative force not just amongs people but all life.

So "a" is equal to or greater than "b"

I hope this explains it.

I need help..

Hotep

One thing we should try to do is keep things as simple as possible. Simple.

I'm not sure what "a" and "b" are but here's the questions again...and they are very simple questions...

Do you think SEX is greater than WHITE SUPREMACY?

Do you think SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY?
Karim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Karim,

Are you going to answer the question I asked you by picking a category?

Category 1: People practicing sex in this universe
Category 2: White People + Non-White People + White Supremacists (Racists) in this universe
Virtual,

No, I'm not going to pick a Category.

(((Shaking my head)))

Thank you sir. THE LOGIC eludes even the best of us.
*Hmph* ;)

Well could you describe, what you are trying to come across, by asking me to choose a Category? And what does it has to do with "Is It SEX Or Is It White Supremacy (Racism)?" And what should be done about this problem? :)

Yes sir. I'm trying to follow THE LOGIC that is connected to determining if "SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY" and/or if "SEX is greater than WHITE SUPREMACY". These are the two statements that were made to me in this thread. This should answer your question of asking me to describe "what I'm trying to come across by asking you to choose a category.

There is logic connected to solving all kinds of problems...driving a car at 100mph for 100 miles, breastfeeding a baby, jumping off a mountain in New York and ending up in Los Angeles in 3 hours...etc. You just can't do these things just any old kinda way. There is a process for doing these things correctly and the evidence they have been done correctly can be seen in the products they produce. There is also a process for replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice and the process for doing this will be seen when justice is produced. All of these process requires questions to be asked and answered.

The process for determining if "SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY" and/or if "SEX is greater than WHITE SUPREMACY" requires questions to be asked and answered. This ain't about you nigger...it's about following THE LOGIC that is connected to solving problems. In order for me to determine if the equations you posted above are correct (SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY and SEX is greater than WHITE SUPREMACY) I need to ask some questions and have them answered. This helps me to understand what I'm looking at...because the two statements are contradictory to me. How can something be equal to something and greater than that same thing at the same time? I don't know.

I've asked you to help me by asking you questions. If you choose not to there's no problem.
Category 2,

V_G,

Damn.

Thank you sir. But now I'm confused. Since Category 2 has more people in it...

How do you measure SEX as being grater than WHITE SUPREMACY if there are more white people + non-white people + white supremacists (racists) than there are people having sexual intercourse?
I'll follow along, eventually you'll get to what I stated in my previous post.

Oh man...

you're right...

I can't "measure" sex "greater" than white supremacy/racism, by sheer numbers... :/

Are there more people practicing white supremacy/racism than people who live on this planet?

Category 1: People practicing racism/white supremacy.
Category 2: People in the universe.

Category 2...I say there are more people in the known universe than people practicing white supremacy (racism).

Who's playing?
That being said... measuring (like the amount of sugar), has no bearing on what I stated.

Now this is what I've stated,

karim wrote:
SEX is what motivate people classified as white who practice racism/white supremacy.

White supremacist/racist doesn't control sex because sex controls them.

"I ain't never playing."
Ausar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Ausar wrote:
Peace Virtual_God

Hmmmm...

When "a" = "b" does not mean that a is identicle to b or sex is identicle to white supremacy. Sex is eqaul to white supremacy in respect to people function being used as a tool to mistreat nonwhite people by confusing nonwhite people into thinking that white supremacy don't exist by having sex with nonwhite people even to the point of having offsprings from the sexual union. Which of course will cause more confusion with nonwhite people. Which therefore in this area of people activity cause nonwhite people not to replace whitesupremacy with justice. Because as long there exists the system of white supremacy people classified and who classify themselves as white should not have sex with nonwhite people..

I can therefore say in this case inrespect to people function say sex=whitesupreamcy but is not identicle.

Also "a">"b" meaning because sex is not identicle to white supremacy, sex must be greater than whitesupremacy because sex is a powerful creative force not just amongs people but all life.

I hope this explains it.

I need help..

Hotep

I'm not sure what "a" and "b" are but here's the questions again...and they are very simple questions...

Peace Virtual_God

Your right this should be simple

I miscalculated. The solution is not in its simplist terms.

I embarassed. I humbly suggest that I look into the matter further...

Hotep..
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Ausar wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Ausar wrote:
Peace Virtual_God

Hmmmm...

I hope this explains it.

I need help..

Hotep

Peace Virtual_God

Hotep..

No need to be embarrassed...you didn't establish this SYSTEM of mistreatment (racism white supremacy) on the basis of color that keeps us niggerized.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Karim,

Category 2: White People + Non-White People + White Supremacists (Racists) in this universe
Virtual,

(((Shaking my head)))

*Hmph* ;)

Well could you describe, what you are trying to come across, by asking me to choose a Category? And what does it has to do with "Is It SEX Or Is It White Supremacy (Racism)?" And what should be done about this problem? :)

Yes sir. I'm trying to follow THE LOGIC that is connected to determining if "SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY" and/or if "SEX is greater than WHITE SUPREMACY". These are the two statements that were made to me in this thread. This should answer your question of asking me to describe "what I'm trying to come across by asking you to choose a category.

There is logic connected to solving all kinds of problems...driving a car at 100mph for 100 miles, breastfeeding a baby, jumping off a mountain in New York and ending up in Los Angeles in 3 hours...etc. You just can't do these things just any old kinda way. There is a process for doing these things correctly and the evidence they have been done correctly can be seen in the products they produce. There is also a process for replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice and the process for doing this will be seen when justice is produced. All of these process requires questions to be asked and answered.

The process for determining if "SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY" and/or if "SEX is greater than WHITE SUPREMACY" requires questions to be asked and answered. This ain't about you nigger...it's about following THE LOGIC that is connected to solving problems. In order for me to determine if the equations you posted above are correct (SEX = WHITE SUPREMACY and SEX is greater than WHITE SUPREMACY) I need to ask some questions and have them answered. This helps me to understand what I'm looking at...because the two statements are contradictory to me. How can something be equal to something and greater than that same thing at the same time? I don't know.

I've asked you to help me by asking you questions. If you choose not to there's no problem.
Category 2,

V_G,

Damn.

How do you measure SEX as being grater than WHITE SUPREMACY if there are more white people + non-white people + white supremacists (racists) than there are people having sexual intercourse?

Oh man...

you're right...

I can't "measure" sex "greater" than white supremacy/racism, by sheer numbers... :/

Are there more people practicing white supremacy/racism than people who live on this planet?

Category 2...I say there are more people in the known universe than people practicing white supremacy (racism).

Who's playing?
That being said... measuring (like the amount of sugar), has no bearing on what I stated.

karim wrote:
SEX is what motivate people classified as white who practice racism/white supremacy.

"I ain't never playing."

Are you saying SEX controls you?
Karim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

Damn right!

I don't lie to myself, half of the bull... I got in my possesion, was motivated by or in search of sexual contact.

Females like a brotha with a house... so I gets a house.

Females like a brotha with lots money... so I worked on getting lots money.

Females like a brotha in with a car... so I gets a car.

White supremacist/racist has manipulated this siad contact yet they themselves seeks this as well...

Lion in the wild for example: The loins establish terriories not just for control... but to please the female. A female lioness doesn't go for a so-called weak lion.

Think about it.

Francis Cress Welsing could have talked about any other dynamic of racism/white supremacy yet she have chosen to talk about SEX... I say she have chosen correctly.

The dynamics of sex controls us all (white and non-white)

But White supremacy/racism is the result of this dynamic.

Sidenote: When I first heard Neely Fuller, I was like damn white folks fucking OUR non-white females like that, something has to be done about it. :)
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Ausar wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Ausar wrote:
Peace Virtual_God

Hmmmm...

I hope this explains it.

I need help..

Hotep

Peace Virtual_God

Hotep..

Someone is Following The Logic.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Damn right!

I don't lie to myself, half of the bull... I got in my possesion, was motivated by or in search of sexual contact.

White supremacist/racist has manipulated this siad contact yet they themselves seeks this as well...

Lion in the wild for example: The loins establish terriories not just for control... but to please the female. A female lioness doesn't go for a so-called weak lion.

Think about it.

Francis Cress Welsing could have talked about any other dynamic of racism/white supremacy yet she have chosen to talk about SEX... I say she have chosen correctly.

Sidenote: When I first heard Neely Fuller, I was like damn white folks fucking OUR non-white females like that, something has to be done about it. :)

Most niggers are motivated by sexual desires but niggers don't practice white supremacy (racism).

The code book says white supremacy (racism) is the greatest motivating force among people in the known universe. The code book also says sex is the second greatest motivating force among people in the known universe.

And you know...you agree with those two statements and the evidence that you agree with those two statements is you picked Category 2.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Karim,

Virtual,

(((Shaking my head)))

*Hmph* ;)

Category 2,

V_G,

Damn.

Oh man...

you're right...

Who's playing?

karim wrote:

"I ain't never playing."

Karim, are you even listening to what you are saying?

Quote:

Are you saying "sex" Controls the White Supremacists?

How can an area of people activity CONTROL/DOMINATE the same people who CONTROL/DOMINATE the other areas of people activity?

Is "sex" a person?

Finally, have you ever heard of the term vertigo?

Wolfe
Karim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Damn right!

Think about it.

Most niggers are motivated by sexual desires but niggers don't practice white supremacy (racism).

The code book says white supremacy (racism) is the greatest motivating force among people in the known universe. The code book also says sex is the second greatest motivating force among people in the known universe.

And you know...you agree with those two statements and the evidence that you agree with those two statements is you picked Category 2.
Yeah but to a certian degree...

I remember FULLER saying, "white people will revert back into sex being the dynamics, rather than white supremacy/racism itself, when they realize they are losing thier power." (forgive me If I mis-quoted him)

I suspect that was superior code in itself.

This means what motivates non-white people must be higher than achieving sexual contact...

What motivates non-white people, to stay non-white?

As a non-white person.... I say SEX.

"Cash, money, and hoes."
Karim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

This goes agianst my better judgement but ahhhhh what the hell...

Wolfe wrote:
Karim, are you even listening to what you are saying?
No I'm listening to what I type.

Wolfe wrote:

Are you saying "sex" Controls the White Supremacists?
In some ways... yes... just haven't work the kinks out... but I suspect it would be better term as the "ACT of sex"

Let's rephrase your question: Are you saying "the act of sex" (which is behavior) controls the white supremacists/racist?

Let me think about it...

mmmmmm...

yeah.

wolfe wrote:
How can an area of people activity CONTROL/DOMINATE the same people who CONTROL/DOMINATE the other areas of people activity?

Got to stop you right there...

Area of people activties?

Come on Sex is actually sex... not area of people activities...

TO neely fuller it is area of people activites but to ME it is SEX.

wolfe wrote:
Is "sex" a person?
No, but people engauge in "sex"ual behaviors...

Wolfe wrote:
Finally, have you ever heard of the term vertigo?

Wolfe
I have now... interesting.
Josh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karim, I want you to know I value your exploration of code, Im learning from reading all of this, this is important work you are doing. If something ain't making sense to you, you should question it and offer your own explanations, don't be embarressed.

Orville and Wilbur Wright had quite a few crashes in their first plane (circa 1903)

But today you can take a shit at thirty thousand feet and your turd don't even hit the ground.

Keep choppin.

Josh
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:21 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim,

If you "believe" in luck I wish it to you.

Follow the Logic.

Wolfe
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:50 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Damn right!

Think about it.

I remember FULLER saying, "white people will revert back into sex being the dynamics, rather than white supremacy/racism itself, when they realize they are losing thier power." (forgive me If I mis-quoted him)

You should ask Fuller for forgiveness for that misquote. I use different language to describe the phenomenon you are referring to and it helps my niggerized mind to grasp what I'm looking at.

I suspect what you are referring to is the difference between a control strategy and a survival strategy. Yes...I suspect white people will revert back to a survival strategy, meaning preventing sexual intercourse between white people and non-white people, once they lose control of the 8th area of people activity known as SEX...but they ain't lost control of that yet. White people know how to handle sexual intercourse between white people and non-white people by ensuring the existence of people that can function as white and at the same time ensuring the people the white people say are non-white are maximally confused...that is their control strategy ...and it is effective.

There was a time when sexual intercourse between white people and non-white people was forbidden by white people so I have read. I suspect back then white people didn't know how to handle the sexual relations between white people and non-white people and ensure the existence of white people...based on the evidence. That time does not exist now. White people don't need to fight for their survival...they don't fear their demise any longer because they know how to handle the people they interact with...based on THE LOGIC.

If white people should lose their ability to control the sexual relations between white people and non-white people (8th area of people activity), or lose their ability to control if non-white people have the ability kill large numbers of white people (9th area of people activity), or if non-white people begin to win the battle of words (7th and 9th area of people activity), or if non-white people begin to control what people say and/or do (1st and 7th area of people activity, and so on and so forth...white people may revert back to a survival strategy. Right now white people are not fighting to survive as far as I can see...they are right on top of the situation. Check the avatar on the left.

Karim wrote:

This means what motivates non-white people must be higher than achieving sexual contact...

White Supremacy (Racism) practiced by people who classify themselves as and function as "white"...whatever that means.

Karim wrote:

"Cash, money, and hoes."

Karim

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Damn right!

Think about it.

You should ask Fuller for forgiveness for that misquote. I use different language to describe the phenomenon you are referring to and it helps my niggerized mind to grasp what I'm looking at.

I suspect what you are referring to is the difference between a control strategy and a survival strategy. Yes...I suspect white people will revert back to a survival strategy, meaning preventing sexual intercourse between white people and non-white people, once they lose control of the 8th area of people activity known as SEX...but they ain't lost control of that yet. White people know how to handle sexual intercourse between white people and non-white people by ensuring the existence of people that can function as white and at the same time ensuring the people the white people say are non-white are maximally confused...that is their control strategy ...and it is effective.

There was a time when sexual intercourse between white people and non-white people was forbidden by white people so I have read. I suspect back then white people didn't know how to handle the sexual relations between white people and non-white people and ensure the existence of white people...based on the evidence. That time does not exist now. White people don't need to fight for their survival...they don't fear their demise any longer because they know how to handle the people they interact with...based on THE LOGIC.

If white people should lose their ability to control the sexual relations between white people and non-white people (8th area of people activity), or lose their ability to control if non-white people have the ability kill large numbers of white people (9th area of people activity), or if non-white people begin to win the battle of words (7th and 9th area of people activity), or if non-white people begin to control what people say and/or do (1st and 7th area of people activity, and so on and so forth...white people may revert back to a survival strategy. Right now white people are not fighting to survive as far as I can see...they are right on top of the situation. Check the avatar on the left.

Karim wrote:

White Supremacy (Racism) practiced by people who classify themselves as and function as "white"...whatever that means.

Karim wrote:

"Cash, money, and hoes."
Interesting post V_G, especially this quote:

Virtual_God wrote:
White people know how to handle sexual intercourse between white people and non-white people by ensuring the existence of people that can function as white and at the same time ensuring the people the white people say are non-white are maximally confused...that is their control strategy

I 10000000% agree...

Damn this is what I was talking about... but Instead of racism/white supremacy being that reason, sex is.

I suspect the tit for tat method is being used in this dynamic, people classified as white wishes to confuse non-white people so that they themselves could have they way with them, maybe even switch it up allittle (homosexuality).

Ever wonder why they often picture blonds as being the most beautiful, yet they seem to say blonds are stupid.

White supremacist/racist don't Control sex (parsay) they only manipulate it for thier own GAME, which is white supremacy/racism.

No person, I ever seen, is actually the color white, nor the color black... yet we have niggers running around saying don't have sex with a white person, or so-called white people running around saying don't have sex with a black people. It's a damn function not color...

Let's switch this alittle

Don't have sex with a powerful person

Don't have sex with a powerless person

So what niggers (powerless person) do... try to obtain power.

But is going about it in an in-correct fashion... obtianing power thru a powerful people.

Money (controlled by people classified as white),

Cars (controlled by people classified as white),

Clothes (controlled by people classified as white),

etc.

All of this motivated by pleasing females.

Think about it... my lion, lioness story
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: