HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Nigger.. simple?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
copious

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:10 am    Post subject: Nigger.. simple? Reply with quote

NIGGER = Is direct evidence of the WHITE over BLACK construct that is racism..

Also to a more recent regard, the TERM (not word) refers to any individual or group of individuals (though specifically Blacks) who function as the OMEGA within a system of COMMAND AND CONTROL (Domination and Constriction Theory) , and thus the most abused who are treated as WORTH-LESS than others, in specific regard to the functioning ALPHA (Whites = Orchestrators) of said system.

Nigger in regards to any one, even one's own self [reflexively], is a form of acceptance and affirmation of societal conditioning to how one perceves value of one's own self in regards to others within the COLOR based command and constrict system that is RACISM.

When an individual regards another as a Nigger, the 'meta message' (intention expressed in word and action) being sent is: "I see you as WORTH-LESS than the controllers (Whites) of the system 'I accept'. In fact you are WORTH-LESS than I or WORTH-AS_LITTLE as I. " With the only exception being WHITES - in regards to who can BE a NIGGER(functionally). Whites can not be ******S because they have positioned themselves to function as ALPHAS (within the system of racism) and thus due to the COLOR MATRIX (their forfather's legacy) capable of great destruction and/or construction -whichever suits the racist's intention and long term agenda.

Lastly, Nigger means possesion. Within the system of racism which is a system of control, command and conquer made possible through terrorism, threats of terrorism and indoctrination for the pouposes of profit and ultimatly to ensure genetic survival and genetic domination.

A Nigger is an object a THING - hence terms such as "My Nigger". When the individual is reduced to an object the observer can USE and MISUSE the OBJECT as they choose, as objects are not people and can not REFLECT the self of the observer and thus are WORTH-LESS - Much as blacks enslaved by WHITES were traded WITH cattle AS cattle and subsequently HABITATED in the same space WITH cattle only to be BRED and BRANDED like cattle. Once the (WORTH-LESS) individual is objectified the indoctrinated individual can PLAY with the WORK (this part is critical) of the SUPREME SYSTEM of DOMINATION - even if they are aware that they in turn are the dominated ones. The sense of RELIEF and SEXUAL excitation from the VIOLENT "USE" of a "Nigger object" personifies the totality and the depth of the SYSTEM of RACISM.

Feedback welcome.. I think that is a very accurate view. As the "dictionary" ( the book of DICTION not DEFINITION) does not correctly explain the phonomena.

cope
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

copious wrote:
NIGGER = Is direct evidence of the WHITE over BLACK construct that is racism..

Also to a more recent regard, the TERM (not word) refers to any individual or group of individuals (though specifically Blacks) who function as the OMEGA within a system of COMMAND AND CONTROL (Domination and Constriction Theory) , and thus the most abused who are treated as WORTH-LESS than others, in specific regard to the functioning ALPHA (Whites = Orchestrators) of said system.

Nigger in regards to any one, even one's own self [reflexively], is a form of acceptance and affirmation of societal conditioning to how one perceves value of one's own self in regards to others within the COLOR based command and constrict system that is RACISM.

When an individual regards another as a Nigger, the 'meta message' (intention expressed in word and action) being sent is: "I see you as WORTH-LESS than the controllers (Whites) of the system 'I accept'. In fact you are WORTH-LESS than I or WORTH-AS_LITTLE as I. " With the only exception being WHITES - in regards to who can BE a NIGGER(functionally). Whites can not be ******S because they have positioned themselves to function as ALPHAS (within the system of racism) and thus due to the COLOR MATRIX (their forfather's legacy) capable of great destruction and/or construction -whichever suits the racist's intention and long term agenda.

Lastly, Nigger means possesion. Within the system of racism which is a system of control, command and conquer made possible through terrorism, threats of terrorism and indoctrination for the pouposes of profit and ultimatly to ensure genetic survival and genetic domination.

A Nigger is an object a THING - hence terms such as "My Nigger". When the individual is reduced to an object the observer can USE and MISUSE the OBJECT as they choose, as objects are not people and can not REFLECT the self of the observer and thus are WORTH-LESS - Much as blacks enslaved by WHITES were traded WITH cattle AS cattle and subsequently HABITATED in the same space WITH cattle only to be BRED and BRANDED like cattle. Once the (WORTH-LESS) individual is objectified the indoctrinated individual can PLAY with the WORK (this part is critical) of the SUPREME SYSTEM of DOMINATION - even if they are aware that they in turn are the dominated ones. The sense of RELIEF and SEXUAL excitation from the VIOLENT "USE" of a "Nigger object" personifies the totality and the depth of the SYSTEM of RACISM.

Feedback welcome.. I think that is a very accurate view. As the "dictionary" ( the book of DICTION not DEFINITION) does not correctly explain the phonomena.

cope

Copious,

To keep it simple, why not say that a Nigger is a non-white person who is subject to racism/white supreamcy?

smallz

Last edited by Dan Freeman on Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
copious

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because that does not correctly explain the phonomena and the information (code) is in the details.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

copious wrote:
Because that does not correctly explain the phonomena and the information (code) is in the details.

smallz wrote:
...a Nigger is a non-white person who is subject to racism/white supreamcy?

Can you please tell me what is in-correct about the last statement?

smallz
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In order to de-niggerize niggers must de-egoize.

Just a suggestion.
Trina

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

Just a suggestion.

What is "de-egoize"? How do niggers "de-egoize"? Thank you in advance for your reply.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Just a suggestion.

What is "de-egoize"? How do niggers "de-egoize"? Thank you in advance for your reply.

The logical process for de-egoizing is to stop lying to yourself.
copious

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not enough to stop lying . or to speak the truth to one's self..

That's only 1/2 of the solution.. One must also be HONEST with himself AND others

Other possible antidotes could be:
    Resisting one's own habitual impulses by being STILL thus inducing calmness

Keeping the dominate focus on one's GOAL or IDEAL because what the mind focuses on it will adapt to and become or compliment - over a period of time.. Think angry.. become the compliment to ANGRYNESS..

Remove yourself from all distractions (television, drugs, mass media, over eating, over drinking)

BE in your IDEAL state of mind .. As much as possible.. IDEALLY all the time..
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Winston Wolfe wrote:
copious wrote:

smallz wrote:
...a Nigger is a non-white person who is subject to racism/white supreamcy?

Can you please tell me what is in-correct about the last statement?

smallz

Can you also explain what:

Quote:
"phonomena and...information (code) is in the details"

:that is not correctly explained in relation to the definition of the word Nigger as I wrote it above?

Thank you.

Wolfe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: