HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

The Entertainment Committee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ladyjedi-Djedet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: The Entertainment Committee Reply with quote

This experiment was performed by my son , who is 14 years old and a little to shy to post to the board himself, however he did ask that I post it, so that he could get some feedback on how to refine it and so that those who may find it useful could have access to it.

This experiment is designed to show how white children develop there skill at picking what non-white people to use as entertainment.

OBSERVED PHENOMENON:

When non-white children do not use slang in our conversations during the lunch period, the white children who usually frequent our table, get bored and leave.

HYPOTHESIS:

In the process of developing there skills at practicing racism/white supremacy and learning about non-white people ( in particular the ones who can be used as a source of entertainment) , white children will chose to spend the most time around those non-white children who use slang

EXPERIMENT:

Materials

What is needed for the experiment is
1) An environment (such as a lunch room) where this experiment can be performed
2) Willing participants

Procedure

For one week no one at the experiment table will use slang in our conversations.

Results:

Day One:
The white children stayed at the table however they did ask allot of questions such as

What's wrong?

What are you guys up to?

Why are you guys acting so weird?

Did somebody say something to make you guys mad?

Day two:
All of the white children showed up to the table, but two left after only 10 minutes. The ones who stayed were very quiet and observed everything we did and said.
Day three:
Only one white kid showed up for about 5 minutes and asked what's up.

Day four:
No white children showed up to the table.

Conclusion:

From the results of the experiment, it is clear to me that in developing there skills one of the methods that white children use to identify which non-white children can be used as a source of entertainment is by observing which ones use slang.

Scientific Theory:

In conversations with white people

and/or

In conversations with other non-white people in an environment where white people can listen or observe the conversation.

Non-white people should not use slang
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent! Where is that boy...

Anytime the language (words and their definitions) becomes focused on problem solving...especially in terms of non-white people not speaking and/or acting like niggers (non-white people)...white people are no longer "entertained" by the speech and/or action of the non-white (niggers) people.

Last edited by Edward Williams on Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: The Entertainment Committee Reply with quote

Ladyjedi-Djedet wrote:
This experiment was performed by my son , who is 14 years old and a little to shy to post to the board himself, however he did ask that I post it, so that he could get some feedback on how to refine it and so that those who may find it useful could have access to it.

This experiment is designed to show how white children develop there skill at picking what non-white people to use as entertainment.

OBSERVED PHENOMENON:

When non-white children do not use slang in our conversations during the lunch period, the white children who usually frequent our table, get bored and leave.

HYPOTHESIS:

In the process of developing there skills at practicing racism/white supremacy and learning about non-white people ( in particular the ones who can be used as a source of entertainment) , white children will chose to spend the most time around those non-white children who use slang

EXPERIMENT:

Materials

What is needed for the experiment is
1) An environment (such as a lunch room) where this experiment can be performed
2) Willing participants

Procedure

For one week no one at the experiment table will use slang in our conversations.

Results:

Day One:
The white children stayed at the table however they did ask allot of questions such as

What's wrong?

What are you guys up to?

Why are you guys acting so weird?

Did somebody say something to make you guys mad?

Day two:
All of the white children showed up to the table, but two left after only 10 minutes. The ones who stayed were very quiet and observed everything we did and said.
Day three:
Only one white kid showed up for about 5 minutes and asked what's up.

Day four:
No white children showed up to the table.

Conclusion:

From the results of the experiment, it is clear to me that in developing there skills one of the methods that white children use to identify which non-white children can be used as a source of entertainment is by observing which ones use slang.

Scientific Theory:

In conversations with white people

and/or

In conversations with other non-white people in an environment where white people can listen or observe the conversation.

Non-white people should not use slang

Excellent use of observation and analysis.

Non white people should focus on using words that reveal truth in their interactions with each other and especially with white people.

It's all in the words and their definitions. After that, it comes down to what you are willing to do about what it is that you are aware of when it comes to a situation where its just you , them and the creator.

smallz
Josh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

This phenomenon also applies to "adults".

Based on my observations, most people are less comfortable interacting with Black males who appear "serious" ; to such an extent that many people equate "seriousness" with anger when it comes to Black males.

I define "serious" as saying and doing only what is necessary to achieve a goal.

Many serious Black males try to compensate for this reponse from others by "lightening up" i.e "cooning", laughing, using slang, joking...

I know cause Im one of em.

Black males should compensate for this phenomenon by practicing the technique of saying exactly what you intend to communicate using the least amount of words to get the job done:

*saying and doing only what is necessary to achieve a goal.*

In other words, by being serious.

The more you do it, the less you are affected by the racial responses of others (including the programmed racial responses of other non white people in a system of racism White supremacy)

Josh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: