HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Sex Between White and NonWhite People

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trina

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:56 pm    Post subject: Sex Between White and NonWhite People Reply with quote

Why do White people get upset when nonwhite people propose NO SEX between White people and nonwhite people until Racism/White Supremacy is replaced with Justice? On the flip side of that White grandparents do not want their grandchildren being nonwhite? Explain these seemingly confusing messages.

Trina
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Sex Between White and NonWhite People Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Why do White people get upset when nonwhite people propose NO SEX between White people and nonwhite people until Racism/White Supremacy is replaced with Justice? On the flip side of that White grandparents do not want their grandchildren being nonwhite? Explain these seemingly confusing messages.
Trina

To answer both of your question Trina: I don' know.

However I would like to ask:

Why would a non-white person (victims-of-racism) attempt to propose something to people whom they are already subject to?

smallz
Trina

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Sex Between White and NonWhite People Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
Trina wrote:
Trina

Why would a non-white person (victims-of-racism) attempt to propose something to people whom they are already subject to?

smallz

I don't know either, smallz, however I have heard nonwhite people while discussing Counter-Racist strategies talk about this. I believe I heard Mr. Fuller and Dr. Welsing discuss this with other nonwhite people at a Counter-Racist meeting and they talked about the reactions of White people when the topic is brought up. I think Virtual_GOD may have the actual recording. Virtual_GOD where are you?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Sex Between White and NonWhite People Reply with quote

Trina wrote:

Trina

They are seemingly confusing unless you consider that white people control all 9 areas of people activity Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex, and War. This means that white people control the behavior of non-white people in all areas of people activity.

White people who practice white supremacy (racism) use, as their preferred method of practicing racism for the purpose of white supremacy, deceit...to guarantee confusion of the people they control. This is how white people who practice white supremacy (racism) keep people confused.

The greatest tool of deception that racists (white supremacists) use is SEX...against non-white people. The most economical tool of deception the racists (white supremacists) use is words...against non-white people. Sexual activity is any activity between a male and a female. This is the reason for non-white males it seems that white females will talk with them more openly about white supremacy (racism). This is also the reason it seems as though for non-white females that white females use the white male as the "people who practice white supremacy (racism)"...to further confuse the non-white females. The white females use the white male as a tool to further confuse non-white females as to who is practicing white supremacy (racism)...claiming that all females are "sisters"...then they end up having sexual intercourse with your non-white male counter-part.

Since you mostly have to use words to get to the sexual intercourse part, white people that practice white supremacy (racism) use words and sexual activity at the same time...but the goal in all seemingly different cases is to further confuse the non-white people so that they (white people that practice white supremacy racism) can control the non-white people.

Now, once you are have gained control by using deceit to confuse the people you intended to control you can use strategies and techniques that will further confuse them. You can have white people laying out in the sun risking skin cancer to get darker but they do not want to have sexual intercourse with people they say are non-white. You can have white people having sexual intercourse with non-white people while non-white people are saying white people are practicing white supremacy (racism) as a survival strategy (not a control strategy). all of these things only result in the further confusion of non-white people.

In short, once you have control you can pretty much do what you want. All of your fun (things you like to do) becomes your work if whatever you do further confuses the people you want confused so that you can maintain, expand, and refine your control.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Sex Between White and NonWhite People Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
smallz wrote:
Trina wrote:
Trina

smallz

I don't know either, smallz, however I have heard nonwhite people while discussing Counter-Racist strategies talk about this. I believe I heard Mr. Fuller and Dr. Welsing discuss this with other nonwhite people at a Counter-Racist meeting and they talked about the reactions of White people when the topic is brought up. I think Virtual_GOD may have the actual recording. Virtual_GOD where are you?

Yeah...i got the actual recording...I can present it on Paltalk if you are interested in hearing it. How about the usual Sunday meeting? Let me know if you want to hear it sooner.
Trina

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Sex Between White and NonWhite People Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:
smallz wrote:
Trina wrote:
Trina

smallz

Yeah...i got the actual recording...I can present it on Paltalk if you are interested in hearing it. How about the usual Sunday meeting? Let me know if you want to hear it sooner.

Yes, I will be at the usual Sunday meeting and we can listen to it then. Thank you for your input.

Trina
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: Sex Between White and NonWhite People Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:

Trina

They are seemingly confusing unless you consider that white people control all 9 areas of people activity Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex, and War. This means that white people control the behavior of non-white people in all areas of people activity.

White people who practice white supremacy (racism) use, as their preferred method of practicing racism for the purpose of white supremacy, deceit...to guarantee confusion of the people they control. This is how white people who practice white supremacy (racism) keep people confused.

The greatest tool of deception that racists (white supremacists) use is SEX...against non-white people. The most economical tool of deception the racists (white supremacists) use is words...against non-white people. Sexual activity is any activity between a male and a female. This is the reason for non-white males it seems that white females will talk with them more openly about white supremacy (racism). This is also the reason it seems as though for non-white females that white females use the white male as the "people who practice white supremacy (racism)"...to further confuse the non-white females. The white females use the white male as a tool to further confuse non-white females as to who is practicing white supremacy (racism)...claiming that all females are "sisters"...then they end up having sexual intercourse with your non-white male counter-part.

Since you mostly have to use words to get to the sexual intercourse part, white people that practice white supremacy (racism) use words and sexual activity at the same time...but the goal in all seemingly different cases is to further confuse the non-white people so that they (white people that practice white supremacy racism) can control the non-white people.

Now, once you are have gained control by using deceit to confuse the people you intended to control you can use strategies and techniques that will further confuse them. You can have white people laying out in the sun risking skin cancer to get darker but they do not want to have sexual intercourse with people they say are non-white. You can have white people having sexual intercourse with non-white people while non-white people are saying white people are practicing white supremacy (racism) as a survival strategy (not a control strategy). all of these things only result in the further confusion of non-white people.

In short, once you have control you can pretty much do what you want. All of your fun (things you like to do) becomes your work if whatever you do further confuses the people you want confused so that you can maintain, expand, and refine your control.

Excellent use of words.

smallz
Josh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:

Quote:

I think what you are witnessing is White peoples understanding of the importance of their control of the eighth area of people activity.

There is no contradiction.

Think about it, there are many White grandfathers who spent their lives in the military going all over the world engaging in sexual intercourse with all kinds of non white females; they left a trail of "racial cocktails" in their wake...

Now they are 75, 80 years old and don't want no nigger grandchildren?

Thats not irony,

thats racism White supremacy.

"if you do not understand White supremacy (racism) what it is, and how it works--everything else that you understand, will only confuse you" --Neely Fuller [1971]

Josh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: