HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Non-White People Functioning as White?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:38 am    Post subject: Non-White People Functioning as White? Reply with quote

I was told at a Counter-Racist Review recently that if a substantial number of non-white people consider someone as a white person, that person gets to function a white person. I was also told this is in the codebook. If anyone has the location of this in the codebook please post it in reference to this thread.

Follow THE LOGIC.

Racism (White Supremacy) is a global SYSTEM.

There was a person, male, at the Ending Racism 2020 Meeting that said he was a "Jew". He also said he was non-white but that he functioned as a white person around non-white people. He also said around white people that practice white supremacy (racism) he functioned as a non-white person.

This is the bottom line. Racism (White Supremacy) is a global SYSTEM, which means a white person is a white person in all places and at all times. Not just in this room or that building...in this "country" or that "nation"...in all places and at all times.

If in a room there are four people...three say they are white and say each other a white and two of those three say the fourth person is white but the third of those three say the fourth person is non-white guess what...the fourth person may be mistreated on the basis of color by the white person that said the fourth person is not white (non-white). Otherwise why say the person is not white?

The racists (white supremacists) run different nigger programs all over the universe. In any one place and/or at any given time I may be considered a white person...until white people say I'm not. What a lot of non-white people do is attempt to become white...meaning get all of the privileges that white people get in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)...rather than replace the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) with justice because the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) is unjust.

Follow THE LOGIC.

The bottom line is that it is the white people who determine which person gets to function as a white person. Don't start thinking if all the white people died tomorrow and all the non-white people said every non-white persobn is now a white person that all of the people would function as white. How could they? They couldn't practice white supremacy (racism) without any non-white people.
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Don't start thinking if all the white people died tomorrow and all the non-white people said every non-white persobn is now a white person that all of the people would function as white. How could they? They couldn't practice white supremacy (racism) without any non-white people.

I think your analysis demonstrates the necessity of the non color term (White) for the establishment, expansion, maintainence and refinement of a power dynamic in which all people have SOME color i.e. racism White supremacy.

Imagine trying to warn the "Plutonians" on Pluto via ham radio that "The White supremacists are comming!"

it would be Plymouth Rock all over again...thanksgiving and everything...

(((shakin my head)))

In a supreme system of mistreatment based on color, its only a matter of time before SOMEBODY claims they have no color and proceeds to beat you about the head and face to prove it.

Josh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: