HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Population tailoring or ...?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karim

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:34 pm    Post subject: Population tailoring or ...? Reply with quote

Lies and/or deceit, but what is unclear to me (a non-white male) is that whites are actually trying to prevent population tailoring…

Aids, an epidemic that claims thousands of non-white lives daily--- has been in “my” opinion, engineered to control non-white population. But informed on a web site, I’ve stumbled across some starling information, which will at least have you “re-think” certain information received. Or you can denounce it and continue to do the research necessary to disprove its claims.

The HIV research exposed by people classified as “white” talks about the treatment drug for it actually causes the AIDS virus… What’d?

The question I asked myself is… why would whites expose this information to non-whites, and is in fear of genetic annihilation?

Is it deceit or is it the real McCoy?

I haven’t gone into depths, on the Aids virus, so trying to say that these claims are true will be completely redundant, I haven’t the expertise to come to a conclusion. All I know is that I have to do more research on the virus before final analyzes are made.

You can check out the site for yourself:
Quote:
http://www.7mac.com/7MAC/RealMedia/Meditel_Africa.ram

http://www.7mac.com/7MAC/investigations/AIDS_media.htm

P.S. A lot of code is dropped in these exerts.
copious

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

about a month ago I say a special on the "Black Death Plague" (whole lot of words huh?) that kill 1/3 of europe. Well, they sited reason and astonishing facts stuff I didn;t know. Then they said somthing that shook me. HIV (The virus that causes aids) and Black Death (bubonic plague) are actually the same. the only difference being that AIDS is in a virus and bubonic plague is a baterium.

When they said this and showed pictures I just shook my head. Cause at that point I realized that if that is TRUE then AIDS was probably a weapons experiment.

Oh yea, heres something in the NEWS (funny how it ant the OLDS).

Synthetic Virus Created in just Two Weeks -- FROM SCRATCH

Quote:
When researchers created a synthetic genome (genetic map) of the virus and implanted it into a cell, the virus became "biologically active," meaning it went to work reproducing itself.

http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99994383
http://www.usatoday.com/news/science/2003-11-13-new-life-usat_x.htm
http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/techscience/story/0,4386,220122,00.html

cope
Josh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HIV aids is an "opportunistic infection" that kills by making the body unable to fight off casual pathogens that you beat down everyday.

Clean drinking water would do more to solve the aids crisis than all them drugs they want you to take.

Josh
Karim

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 6:11 am    Post subject: Re: Population tailoring or ...? Reply with quote

Coming to think about the issue I presented above…

It could be a double edged sword. The information presented could simply be a ploy, to have non-whites believe in not taking the proper treatment necessary to sustain additional life. Or it could reveal truth and will ultimately rendering you to the AIDS virus anyways.

What trick white supremacist/racist has up their sleeves?

P.S. Did anyone listen to the audio/video I presented? If so, what solution did it (the video) have to offer?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 9:13 am    Post subject: Re: Population tailoring or ...? Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Lies and/or deceit, but what is unclear to me (a non-white male) is that whites are actually trying to prevent population tailoring…

Aids, an epidemic that claims thousands of non-white lives daily--- has been in “my” opinion, engineered to control non-white population. But informed on a web site, I’ve stumbled across some starling information, which will at least have you “re-think” certain information received. Or you can denounce it and continue to do the research necessary to disprove its claims.

The HIV research exposed by people classified as “white” talks about the treatment drug for it actually causes the AIDS virus… What’d?

The question I asked myself is… why would whites expose this information to non-whites, and is in fear of genetic annihilation?

Is it deceit or is it the real McCoy?

I haven’t gone into depths, on the Aids virus, so trying to say that these claims are true will be completely redundant, I haven’t the expertise to come to a conclusion. All I know is that I have to do more research on the virus before final analyzes are made.

You can check out the site for yourself:
Quote:

P.S. A lot of code is dropped in these exerts.

What is "population tailoring"?
Karim

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Population tailoring or ...? Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

Okay...... maintaining non-white people numbers in the universe, by “calculating” how many are to die and how many are to live.--- Population Tailoring

So V_G… what’s your take on the HIV/AIDS theories, on the site I presented? Do you find it confusing or revealing?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Population tailoring or ...? Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Okay...... maintaining non-white people numbers in the universe, by “calculating” how many are to die and how many are to live.--- Population Tailoring

So V_G… what’s your take on the HIV/AIDS theories, on the site I presented? Do you find it confusing or revealing?

I suspect it is the same as niggers talking about racism (white supremacy) without talking about solving "the problem". Talking about "HIV/AIDS" wothout talking about solving that problem is useless...as far as I can see.

Now how can you solve the problem of the existence of "HIV/AIDS" if you don't how it does what it does?
Karim

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Population tailoring or ...? Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

I suspect it is the same as niggers talking about racism (white supremacy) without talking about solving "the problem". Talking about "HIV/AIDS" wothout talking about solving that problem is useless...as far as I can see.

Now how can you solve the problem of the existence of "HIV/AIDS" if you don't how it does what it does?

{{{Slapping myself in the face}}}

You know what... you're right!

But I would like to get, to know "what it does".
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Population tailoring or ...? Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

{{{Slapping myself in the face}}}

You know what... you're right!

But I would like to get, to know "what it does".

It ain't me...it's THE LOGIC.
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Population tailoring or ...? Reply with quote

I was engauged in this conversation (on AIDS?HIV) yesterday on Paltalk...

Is it interesting how following the logic, and simply asking questions could lead you in a direction, that is already STARING you in your face?

So in repect to the inital post... AIDS?HIV is a form of population talioring, used to measure the amount of non-whites killed by it (AID?HIV) and control peoples sexual behavior.

In-other-words, AIDS?HIV is more deciet than direct violence.

I would re-post the sites presented on this post, and encourage everyone to FOLLOW THE LOGIC...

Karim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: Population tailoring or ...? Reply with quote

I was engauged in this conversation (on AIDS?HIV) yesterday on Paltalk...

Is it interesting how following the logic, and simply asking questions could lead you in a direction, that is already STARING you in your face?

So in repect to the inital post... AIDS?HIV is a form of population talioring, used to measure the amount of non-whites killed by it (AID?HIV) and control peoples sexual behavior.

In-other-words, AIDS?HIV is more deciet than direct violence.

I would re-post the sites presented on this post, and encourage everyone to FOLLOW THE LOGIC...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: