HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Looking for a Life Partner

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigHead24

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how should a nonwhite male look for a mate within this racism system.
If most of the people male/female are ignorant to the system. And is a relationship with a ignorant mate a good relationship within this system.
James Jones

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking for a Life Partner in order to do what?
RangerX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Looking for a Life Partner in order to do what?

That is a good Question...

Many People have a whole lotta different reasons for "Finding a Life Partner"...some Reasons such as:

"Get Married and Have Kids"

"Share/buy a Home together"

"Have Sexual Intercourse without Rubber"

"Romance"

"To Love someone"

"Find someone to Grow with, learn, and share my life with"

"To have Offspring"

*"Provide a better way of life for our offspring"*

*"Give our offspring *Better* Opportunities, things, etc, that We did not have (or have as much)"*

Now I noticed how (especially Non-White) couples always emphasize "providing our offspring with a BETTER Life than ours, BETTER Education, BETTER Health, etc".

Now, after thinking this through, Under the System of Racism White Supremacy, I have decided that I would like to Find a Life-Long Partner (a Female) in order to (besides Sexual Intercourse, and Offsprings, and "Sharing this and that", etc) Help each other Reveal Truth and Promote Justice, with the central Agenda of Replacing White Supremacy With Justice. You can try to provide a "Better" way of life for yourself, your mate and your Kids, but you will always run into Racism White Supremacy eventually.

I suspect when Niggers talk about wanting to Provide a "Better way of Life" for their offspring, that need and want for a "better way of life" has something to Do with the System of Racism White Supremacy which has hindered a Niggers "Way of Life", Niggers being mistreated on the basis of Color, Living "in the Ghetto", "Disadvantage Youth", etc.

Niggers then tend to focus on providing each other (Male/Female) with all these "Materialistic" things, and providing a "better way of life" for the offspring with Things - A Car, a Big House with a Yard, More Money for College, More Money to Spend on Clothing (or a pair of $150.00 Michael Jordan Sneakers), just More and MORE things = a "Better" way of Life.

But at the End of the Day, they are still Subject to the System of Racism White Supremacy, Racist Man and Racist Woman. They are still Niggers.

Niggers are still in Prison, but some are getting 10 times more Bread and Water than others...that is a "better" way of Life (?)

I'd say,

The Reason(s) I would like to Find a Life-Long Partner (besides Sexual Intercourse, Share Time, Help each other, "Love", "Romance", Offspring, etc), again, is to Help each other and Other People out to Reveal Truth and Promote Justice and Correctness at all Times (Saying and Doing), with THE Agenda to Replace White Supremacy with JUSTICE (That is the "Better way of Life" I want for myself and others) in order so that my offspring or their offspring may Have a BETTER way of Life (JUSTICE) in the Future.

Replace White Supremacy with Justice.

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Josh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ranger wrote:

Quote:
You can try to provide a "Better" way of life for yourself, your mate and your Kids, but you will always run into Racism White Supremacy eventually.

Yes!

And I suspect this is the root of the concern White grandparents express when "Hiedi" shows up at thanksgiving with "Tyrone". This is something Fuller told me about being "old". When you get old, you have seen many things come and go. You begin to realize that it is your "living legecy" that really matters. Im not that old but Im already starting to realize the logic.

Tha car...yeah...

tha house...yeah...

all that other bullshit....yeah, yeah, yeah....

PEOPLE!

thats what the old folks are focused on.

As a child I really liked visiting my grandparents, they thought I was special and VALUABLE!

They didn't just say it, THEY PRACTICED IT!

I GOT MORE HUGS AND KISSES FROM MY GRANDPARENTS IN MY FIRST TEN YEARS OF LIFE THAN I GOT FROM MY PARENTS THE ENTIRE TIME THEY WERE ALIVE!

(((shakin my head)))

(please parden my digression)

The logic is that old White people understand that a non white grand child in a system of racism White supremacy IS GONNA BE MISTREATED ON THE BASIS OF COLOR!

THEY AIN'T TRYIN TO SEE THAT!

ergo their apprehension at "Heidi" bringing "Tyrone" home for thanksgiving dinner.

See what I mean?

White people know how racism White supremacy works.

I call it the "grandparents test".

The White grandparents have a hard time "bullshittin/pretending" because...time is somthin they ain't got alot of!

Josh
RangerX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The logic is that old White people understand that a non white grand child in a system of racism White supremacy IS GONNA BE MISTREATED ON THE BASIS OF COLOR!

THEY AIN'T TRYIN TO SEE THAT!

ergo their apprehension at "Heidi" bringing "Tyrone" home for thanksgiving dinner.
-Josh

Now that is really interesting....that is what I thought all along as to why certain White Grandparents and Parents have an "issue" with their Daughter or Son choosing a Non-White Life-Long Partner + Having Offspring...especially with a Darker colored Person.

I will gladly point this out if I am ever in a situation where I am dating a White Person (Female) (or just having a convo with a White Person in general) and she mentions something about her "Grandparents object to us dating" or "Had" an "issue" with "Interracial Marriage" but now do not.

Run this experiment live (at the dinner table).

I suspect many White People fear their children marrying and having offspring with a Non-White Person because their offspring will be mistreated on the basis of Color. They Fear that, dislike it, and then complain about it even after the children have been born.

Now what are they going to Do about it (the mistreatment of their grandkids on the basis of Color) ? Are they going to Help those Non-White Children and the White & Non-White Couple Replace White Supremacy with Justice ? or Refine Racism/White Supremacy ?

Anyhow, Josh

Why would you get a life-long partner ? and to do what ?

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Josh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ranger wrote:

Quote:
Why would you get a life-long partner ? and to do what ?

The short answer is due to the economical and effeciency advantages.

In any organization the "veterans" always function better at the required task. As I study couples I have noticed codes they use that make it possible for them to function efficiently without even speaking to each other.

When something happens, neither party hasta wait for "orders from headquarters".

Party "A" does the best thing possible

Party "B" does the best thing possible.

For example:

How many of you have had to follow someone in another car to a specific destination that you are unfamiliar with?

What happens when you get caught at a red light?

One code some couples use is to wait for the "chase car" at the next available SAFE area to pull over.

It takes time to biuld up these codes for all the scenarios a couple could face.

A "life partner" is an efficient way to biuld and refine these codes that improve your ability to do things.

Josh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: