HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Proving The Existence of Racism (White Supremmacy)?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cidiera

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 7:08 pm    Post subject: here is where you said it Reply with quote

Why are you on a website with a bunch of niggers talking about producing justice ---VGod

Here you call the people on the website a bunch of niggers. You wrote it, not me.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: here is where you said it Reply with quote

cidiera wrote:
Why are you on a website with a bunch of niggers talking about producing justice ---VGod

Here you call the people on the website a bunch of niggers. You wrote it, not me.

Are you a nigger?

Are white people niggers?

How many other white people are posting on this board other than you?

JohnnySmash left before you came and he was the only person on this website that said he is a white person.. Let's look at THE LOGIC. Answer the above questions truthfully and you will answer your own question.

All the white people I've asked if they were niggers they always respond by saying "no"...and some of them follow up by saying..."I'm not black". Now you are asking me as if you don't know who the niggers are and you have already stated that you are a white person that practices white supremacy.

I hope non-white people are reading this and understand the strategy I've written above because I wrote it for the benefit of non-white people. White people who practice white supremacy (racism) already know who the niggers are. HOW else could they possibly practice white supremacy (racism)?
cidiera

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 7:48 pm    Post subject: VGod, you're such an idiot Reply with quote

I don't know what you mean by white people obviously know who the niggers are. I just didn't think that saying, " a bunch of niggers" sounded very nice, k? I was just wondering why you were calling the people on this website a "bunch of niggers"....just trying to understand...cause where I come from that aint the polite thing to say.

Last edited by cidiera on Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the behavior of white people that cannot practice white supremacy (racism) when non-white people are using counter-racist codification. It doesn't take long for the conversation to go from Tacky to Trashy...and you know what's next...

TERRORISTIC!

Beware, all of the non-white people reading this. When non-white people and white people talk about white supremacy (racism) it never gets any better than Tacky.

It should be expected that whenever a discussion between white people and non-white people on the topic of racism (white supremacy) takes place white people get offended and non-white people get embarrassed.

Non-white people should expect this. White people that practice white supremacy (racism) have not found out yet what to say and/or do with non-white people who are monstrosities and keep the arrangement Tacky. White supremacists (racists) know what to say and/or do with non-white people that are monsters...lock them up or kill them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: