HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

The Mechanics of Fear

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:41 am    Post subject: The Mechanics of Fear Reply with quote

THE MECHANICS OF FEAR


Observed Phenomenon

In a system of racism White supremacy Black people are afraid to discuss and/or describe how to counter the problem of racism White supremacy through the revelation of truth when White people are in close proximity to them.


Hypothesis

White people who practice racism only have two applications for doing so:

1. Deception

2. Direct violence

The 2nd application, Direct Violence is the one non white people exist in fear of because they know from experience than when the White supremacists can no longer decieve them with words; they will attack them with direct violence; kill you, shoot you, bomb you... This fear of the possibility direct violence is so great that the mere presence of a White person is often enough to retard the revelation of truth among two or more non white people.

All White people who are able to practice racism White supremacy have the option of moving to use the 2nd application (direct violence) if they need to in order to maintain the power dynamic of White over non white.

Most victims of racism understand that "Dr Jekyll" is "Mr Hyde"; even if they won't admit it using words.

Ergo truth will be revealed through the behavior of the victims.


Experiment


1.At a time and location of your choosing, engage a Black person in a discussion of racism White supremacy. Choose a "quiet" setting free of distractions, noise...

2. When the Black person is fully engaged in the conversation (making statements asking questions that reveal truth about the system of racism White supremacy...) have a White person enter the room and perform some task that allows them to hear the conversation without participating in it.

3. Note the behavior of the victim


Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does a non-white person respond in the same manner toward white people for any reason other than being afraid?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Does a non-white person respond in the same manner toward white people for any reason other than being afraid?



I thought about including embarressment but that behavior is linked to the power dynamic of racism White supremacy which ultimately brings it right back to fear.

Any thoughts?

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 6:44 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
I thought about including embarressment but that behavior is linked to the power dynamic of racism White supremacy which ultimately brings it right back to fear.

Any thoughts?

Josh

You didn't answer the question.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, I will say yes.

and the other reason is simply ignorance of how the system of racism White supremacy works.

"illusion of inclusion"...

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you plan to quantify fear in your scientific experiment?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK...that question has been on the table for a while with no response so I'll ask a different question. Is is ignorance or is it fear? Does ignorance come from fear or does fear come from ignorance or is it both at the same time?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VGOD wrote:

Quote:
Do you plan to quantify fear in your scientific experiment?



Yes, and I have. Fear in a VOR is present when in the aformentioned experiment, the subject halts their use of counter racist language and thereby limits the revelation of truth.

VGOD also wrote:

Quote:
1. Is is ignorance or is it fear?

2. Does ignorance come from fear or does fear come from ignorance or is it both at the same time?



It is fear

Fear comes from ignorance.


Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
VGOD wrote:

Quote:
Do you plan to quantify fear in your scientific experiment?



Yes, and I have. Fear in a VOR is present when in the aformentioned experiment, the subject halts their use of counter racist language and thereby limits the revelation of truth.

VGOD also wrote:

Quote:
1. Is is ignorance or is it fear?

2. Does ignorance come from fear or does fear come from ignorance or is it both at the same time?



It is fear

Fear comes from ignorance.


Josh

If fear comes from ignorance then it is ignorance that is the primary problem of non-white people that causes a non-white person to not attempt to counter racism (white supremacy). Is this correct?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VGOD wrote:

Quote:
If fear comes from ignorance then it is ignorance that is the primary problem of non-white people that causes a non-white person to not attempt to counter racism (white supremacy). Is this correct?



No, because its is not ignorance that keeps non white people ignorant.

It is fear of the White supremacists that keeps VORs from asking questions and using counter racist language.

(see observed phenomenon portion of science project)

Also, if I want to make improvements to the original experiment, should I edit it, or repost the entire experiment?

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
VGOD wrote:

Quote:
If fear comes from ignorance then it is ignorance that is the primary problem of non-white people that causes a non-white person to not attempt to counter racism (white supremacy). Is this correct?



No, because its is not ignorance that keeps non white people ignorant.

It is fear of the White supremacists that keeps VORs from asking questions and using counter racist language.

(see observed phenomenon portion of science project)

You say fear comes from ignorance but it is fear that keeps non-white people ignorant. I don't understand this but I will refrain from making comments and observe the experiment as it progresses.

A little story though...

Fuller told me a story once about being in the "military" and he was in a tent and he reached for some type of tool and the tool started moving and when he fixated his eyes on it the tool turned out to be a snake and it frightened him and he stood straight up in the tent pulling the stakes out of the ground that were holding the tent down.

He said there was a guy in his platoon, as the story goes, that ran after the snake, grabbed it by its head and brought it back to Fuller. Fuller stated he was afraid of the snake because he was ignorant as to how to handle it. As the story goes, the other guy was not afraid because he was not ignorant as to how to handle the snake.

As THE LOGIC goes, as non-white people become less and less ignorant of how to handle the racists (white supremacists), what to say and what to do, they become less and less afraid because they begin to understand the mechanics of what to say and what to do to neutralize the behavior of the racists (white supremacists). The fear is directly proportional to, but a result of, the ignorance of how to handle the white supremacists (racists).

Josh wrote:
Also, if I want to make improvements to the original experiment, should I edit it, or repost the entire experiment?

Edit the original post. What I do periodically is to post a post with the changes so that everyone can see the original post has changed but also edit the original post with the changes. Because if you just change the original post no one will be alerted to the fact that it has changed without looking at the original post.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations