HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Fear of "White Genetic Annihilation"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RangerX



Joined: 06 Nov 2003
Posts: 141

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Agree that White = Function.

BEING a White Person = Function

Being Anything such as...

A Plumber

A Baseball Player

An Anti-Sexual

A Painter

A Swimmer...etc,

has their own Functions that make them a Plumber, Baseball Player, etc...

and this is where "Logic goes out the Window" when you ask a White Person (Who said they are White)....

"As a White Person, What do you Say and DO that makes you a White Person ?"

same goes with any other Person that claims to Be something/classified as something...

"As a Plumber, What do you say and DO that makes you a Plumber ?"

Even when someone says

"I am an Athletic Person"

Well, what are your Functions (saying and Doing) as an "Athletic Person" that makes you "Athletic", What do you DO as an Athletic Person ?

"Well, I Work Out a lot, I do a lot of physical Work, I go to a Gym, I play Sports, I run (Doing)"

As a Non-White Person/*MINOR*ity, there are certain things I DO such as applying for certain scholarships, check off "Black"/"HisPanic" and/or something else other than WHITE on a job/school application, etc.

Follow the Logic.

Do not get into "Genetics" and/or "Geography/Location" in terms of those criterias = A White Person.

White = Function

-RangerXL
RWSWJ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:39 am    Post subject: Re: "Grey Areas" Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Fellas, lemme see if I get this concept. When does short become medium or medium become tall? And, if there is a "grey area", does that mean that there are no people that are short or tall or of medium height?

When does stubble become a beard? If there is a disputable region, does that mean there are no guys with beards or stubble?


short,

medium,

tall

stubble,

beard,

etc..

Are all different terms that should have varying definitions.

Short is ______

medium is_____

tall is _____

stubble is ____

beard is _____

Now that being the case, there should be not be any confusion as to the difference between the terms.

Short is short so it cannot be medium at the same time.

words should be designed to reveal truth in order to rwswj.

"White Genetics"?

How "white is white"?

Nicole Kidman and Christina Ricci are about as pale as they come, and even they don't come close to having the same skin tone as a glass of milk.

"White" is a political term that describes function (behavoir).

NOT PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES.

How much melanin does it take four you to be a non-white/black person?

micheal jackson

plessey vs. furgeson

mike bibby

tom joyner

alicia keys

All say that they are "black" people but have much lighter skin than most white people I see every day.

So how black is black?

This is why I don't talk about "white genetics". It's a vulnerability in your position in a conversation with a white person about racism/white supremacy.

Trust me, I've been beat over the head with it, tryin to sound like I know what I was talkin' about.

This is why I choose to stick to function.

COLOR= FUNCTION

That's all you need.

"white genetics" or "white genetic ahnihilation" is a different concept all together.

To me, that concept is cool for the practice field, but not for gametime.
smallz




Of course, I agree. I am however a practitioner of Counter-Racism. Hence, I am seeking to gain knowledge about the motivation---the fuel---propelling the Racists.

In pursuit of this knowledge, I have formulated a hypothesis that the criteria are not arbitrary for determination by a Racist that a person will function as "white." Once those criteria are identified, it may be possible to discover the motivation for White Supremacy (Racism).

Is this logical? If not, why not?
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?


Last edited by HelixHair on Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: "Grey Areas" Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Of course, I agree. I am however a practioner of Counter-Racism. Hence, I am seeking to gain knowledge about the motivation---the fuel---propelling the Racists.

In this pursuit of this knowledge, I have formulated a hypothesis that the criteria are not arbitrary for a determination by a Racist that a person is will function as "white." Once those criteria are identified, it may be possible to discover the motivation for White Supremacy (Racism).

Is this logical? If not, why not?

Everything is logical. The question is will that position take you where you need to go...meaning to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice.

There are people on this planet right now who, less than a hundred years ago, did not function as white people but function as white people today. There was a time when people referred to as the "Armenians" weren't white people...the "Irish" weren't white people, etc. Here is an example of a person who functions as a white person...right now...today...even as I write this...who states his grandparents weren't white but who is emphatic about being a white person...right now...today.

Excerpt from Ending Racism Meeting (356K)

The white people...the people in charge of this universe in terms of people...the people who put themselves in charge of the people of this universe...decide who gets to function as a white person whenever they choose to, by whatever criteria they use at any time and/or in any place. This is part of the process, for a white person, of choosing to practice white supremacy (racism).

I would like to say, because I think it is correct to say it...I may not know what I'm looking at. If the criteria for a white person is static and never changes...a white person is a white person is a white person...forever, why do people who have not been white people in the past...who have not had the ability to function as white people in the pastare able to function as white people...right now...today?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: "Grey Areas" Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Of course, I agree. I am however a practioner of Counter-Racism. Hence, I am seeking to gain knowledge about the motivation---the fuel---propelling the Racists.

In this pursuit of this knowledge, I have formulated a hypothesis that the criteria are not arbitrary for a determination by a Racist that a person is will function as "white." Once those criteria are identified, it may be possible to discover the motivation for White Supremacy (Racism).

Is this logical? If not, why not?


Helix, even if you knew for certain of their motivation, based on the laws of compensation, your gonna end up having to come up with a logical procedure (code) to compensate for their dominant behaver.

This is why I'd rather focus on dealing with developing a (code) to address countering HOW racsim/white supremacy is practiced against me.

Why waste energy trying to figure why racsim/white supremacy exists instead of using that energy to deal with how it effects you day to day. week to week. month to month.

On the job,

in "relationships",

buying a house,

buying a car,

Being arrested,

Getting a promotion,

The list of procedures that non-white people must devise an effective code to address Racist attack, is almost infinite within the system of racsim/supremacy itself. Because racsim/white supremacy dominates everything that a non-white person does and has to do.

Most non-white people who've never heard of counter-racsim are aware of this, and have come up specific terms to illustrate this:

Redlining,

Racial Profiling,

"Fairness in Lending"

Gentrification,

These are common things that non white people run up against everyday, and still haven't find a solution to....

And these are only a few.

So I just don't understand why waste energy trying to get an answer to why racism/white supremacy exists, espescially since the answer to that isn't going to make the task of non white people codifiing their actions to compensate for HOW racsim/white supremacy is and will be working against you.

smallz
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: "Grey Areas" Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Of course, I agree. I am however a practitioner of Counter-Racism. Hence, I am seeking to gain knowledge about the motivation---the fuel---propelling the Racists.

In this pursuit of this knowledge, I have formulated a hypothesis that the criteria are not arbitrary for a determination by a Racist that a person is will function as "white." Once those criteria are identified, it may be possible to discover the motivation for White Supremacy (Racism).

Is this logical? If not, why not?


Helix, even if you knew for certain of their motivation, based on the laws of compensation, your gonna end up having to come up with a logical procedure (code) to compensate for their dominant behaver.

This is why I'd rather focus on dealing with developing a (code) to address countering HOW racsim/white supremacy is practiced against me.

Why waste energy trying to figure why racsim/white supremacy exists instead of using that energy to deal with how it effects you day to day. week to week. month to month.

On the job,

in "relationships",

buying a house,

buying a car,

Being arrested,

Getting a promotion,

The list of procedures that non-white people must devise an effective code to address Racist attack, is almost infinite within the system of racsim/supremacy itself. Because racsim/white supremacy dominates everything that a non-white person does and has to do.

Most non-white people who've never heard of counter-racsim are aware of this, and have come up specific terms to illustrate this:

Redlining,

Racial Profiling,

"Fairness in Lending"

Gentrification,

These are common things that non white people run up against everyday, and still haven't find a solution to....

And these are only a few.

So I just don't understand why waste energy trying to get an answer to why racism/white supremacy exists, espescially since the answer to that isn't going to make the task of non white people codifiing their actions to compensate for HOW racsim/white supremacy is and will be working against you.

smallz


I can think of a couple of analogies to explain why learning the cause of Racist behavior is important to devise the most effective strategy to counter
White Supremacy (Racism).


The first one that comes to mind is discovering the gene or virus or bacterium that causes a particular disease. Sure, the physician can just treat all of the symptoms of a disease like AIDS or Lupus. There are, as you've said, a myriad of forms that each of those diseases can manifest, depending on gender, age, environment, etc. In the attempt to devise a cure or effective treatment for all of the symptoms, medical researchers seek to find the fundamental mechanism for the disease as a whole.

The second analogy is that of military war. Different battalions of soldiers can fight on many different fronts. However, if the supply line can be severed, all of the enemy's forces will wither and be defeated.

It is true, however, that until the general mechanism for Racist behavior is discovered, the strategies to counter the myriad of behaviors will need to continue to be identified and implemented.

Now, I will say something I have been reluctant to state publicly but which has been an issue of some time. I have been posting on this site and on thecode.net for a couple of years now. In all of that time, I do not recall that you, Virtual_God, or Josh, have ever been persuaded by the logic of anything I have ever stated that was in disagreement with that of Virtual_God. Are you and Josh following The Logic or are you following another nigger? I judge it unlikely that there has never been a time in which the position/suggestion I have posted has been more logical than that of Virtual_God. I think the evidence here is that the motivation of sex is frequently trumping the counter-racist motivation on this board.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN INVITATION TO RACIST SUSPECTS TO EXPLOIT A WEAKNESS IN VICTIMS OF RACISM. ANY WHITE PERSON WHO PARTICIPATES IN THIS DISCUSSION WILL BE EXPLOITING "THE 8TH AREA OF PEOPLE ACTIVITY," SEX, TO MAINTAIN AND/OR REFINE
RACISM (WHITE SUPREMACY).

_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: "Grey Areas" Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
smallz wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Of course, I agree. I am however a practitioner of Counter-Racism. Hence, I am seeking to gain knowledge about the motivation---the fuel---propelling the Racists.

In this pursuit of this knowledge, I have formulated a hypothesis that the criteria are not arbitrary for a determination by a Racist that a person is will function as "white." Once those criteria are identified, it may be possible to discover the motivation for White Supremacy (Racism).

Is this logical? If not, why not?


Helix, even if you knew for certain of their motivation, based on the laws of compensation, your gonna end up having to come up with a logical procedure (code) to compensate for their dominant behaver.

This is why I'd rather focus on dealing with developing a (code) to address countering HOW racsim/white supremacy is practiced against me.

Why waste energy trying to figure why racsim/white supremacy exists instead of using that energy to deal with how it effects you day to day. week to week. month to month.

On the job,

in "relationships",

buying a house,

buying a car,

Being arrested,

Getting a promotion,

The list of procedures that non-white people must devise an effective code to address Racist attack, is almost infinite within the system of racsim/supremacy itself. Because racsim/white supremacy dominates everything that a non-white person does and has to do.

Most non-white people who've never heard of counter-racsim are aware of this, and have come up specific terms to illustrate this:

Redlining,

Racial Profiling,

"Fairness in Lending"

Gentrification,

These are common things that non white people run up against everyday, and still haven't find a solution to....

And these are only a few.

So I just don't understand why waste energy trying to get an answer to why racism/white supremacy exists, espescially since the answer to that isn't going to make the task of non white people codifiing their actions to compensate for HOW racsim/white supremacy is and will be working against you.

smallz


I can think of a couple of analogies to explain why learning the cause of Racist behavior is important to devise the most effective strategy to counter
White Supremacy (Racism).


The first one that comes to mind is discovering the gene or virus or bacterium that causes a particular disease. Sure, the physician can just treat all of the symptoms of a disease like AIDS or Lupus. There are, as you've said, a myriad of forms that each of those diseases can manifest, depending on gender, age, environment, etc. In the attempt to devise a cure or effective treatment for all of the symptoms, medical researchers seek to find the fundamental mechanism for the disease as a whole.

The second analogy is that of military war. Different battalions of soldiers can fight on many different fronts. However, if the supply line can be severed, all of the enemy's forces will wither and be defeated.

It is true, however, that until the general mechanism for Racist behavior is discovered, the strategies to counter the myriad of behaviors will need to continue to be identified and implemented.

Now, I will say something I have been reluctant to state publicly but which has been an issue of some time. I have been posting on this site and on thecode.net for a couple of years now. In all of that time, I do not recall that you, Virtual_God, or Josh, have ever been persuaded by the logic of anything I have ever stated that was in disagreement with that of Virtual_God. Are you and Josh following The Logic or are you following another nigger? I judge it unlikely that there has never been a time in which the position/suggestion I have posted has been more logical than that of Virtual_God. I think the evidence here is that the motivation of sex is frequently trumping the counter-racist motivation on this board.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN INVITATION TO RACIST SUSPECTS TO EXPLOIT A WEAKNESS IN VICTIMS OF RACISM. ANY WHITE PERSON WHO PARTICIPATES IN THIS DISCUSSION WILL BE EXPLOITING "THE 8TH AREA OF PEOPLE ACTIVITY," SEX, TO MAINTAIN AND/OR REFINE
RACISM (WHITE SUPREMACY).

Now that's interesting!
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
RangerX



Joined: 06 Nov 2003
Posts: 141

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: Re: "Grey Areas" Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
smallz wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Of course, I agree. I am however a practitioner of Counter-Racism. Hence, I am seeking to gain knowledge about the motivation---the fuel---propelling the Racists.

In this pursuit of this knowledge, I have formulated a hypothesis that the criteria are not arbitrary for a determination by a Racist that a person is will function as "white." Once those criteria are identified, it may be possible to discover the motivation for White Supremacy (Racism).

Is this logical? If not, why not?


Helix, even if you knew for certain of their motivation, based on the laws of compensation, your gonna end up having to come up with a logical procedure (code) to compensate for their dominant behaver.

This is why I'd rather focus on dealing with developing a (code) to address countering HOW racsim/white supremacy is practiced against me.

Why waste energy trying to figure why racsim/white supremacy exists instead of using that energy to deal with how it effects you day to day. week to week. month to month.

On the job,

in "relationships",

buying a house,

buying a car,

Being arrested,

Getting a promotion,

The list of procedures that non-white people must devise an effective code to address Racist attack, is almost infinite within the system of racsim/supremacy itself. Because racsim/white supremacy dominates everything that a non-white person does and has to do.

Most non-white people who've never heard of counter-racsim are aware of this, and have come up specific terms to illustrate this:

Redlining,

Racial Profiling,

"Fairness in Lending"

Gentrification,

These are common things that non white people run up against everyday, and still haven't find a solution to....

And these are only a few.

So I just don't understand why waste energy trying to get an answer to why racism/white supremacy exists, espescially since the answer to that isn't going to make the task of non white people codifiing their actions to compensate for HOW racsim/white supremacy is and will be working against you.

smallz


I can think of a couple of analogies to explain why learning the cause of Racist behavior is important to devise the most effective strategy to counter
White Supremacy (Racism).


The first one that comes to mind is discovering the gene or virus or bacterium that causes a particular disease. Sure, the physician can just treat all of the symptoms of a disease like AIDS or Lupus. There are, as you've said, a myriad of forms that each of those diseases can manifest, depending on gender, age, environment, etc. In the attempt to devise a cure or effective treatment for all of the symptoms, medical researchers seek to find the fundamental mechanism for the disease as a whole.

The second analogy is that of military war. Different battalions of soldiers can fight on many different fronts. However, if the supply line can be severed, all of the enemy's forces will wither and be defeated.

It is true, however, that until the general mechanism for Racist behavior is discovered, the strategies to counter the myriad of behaviors will need to continue to be identified and implemented.

Now, I will say something I have been reluctant to state publicly but which has been an issue of some time. I have been posting on this site and on thecode.net for a couple of years now. In all of that time, I do not recall that you, Virtual_God, or Josh, have ever been persuaded by the logic of anything I have ever stated that was in disagreement with that of Virtual_God. Are you and Josh following The Logic or are you following another nigger? I judge it unlikely that there has never been a time in which the position/suggestion I have posted has been more logical than that of Virtual_God. I think the evidence here is that the motivation of sex is frequently trumping the counter-racist motivation on this board.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN INVITATION TO RACIST SUSPECTS TO EXPLOIT A WEAKNESS IN VICTIMS OF RACISM. ANY WHITE PERSON WHO PARTICIPATES IN THIS DISCUSSION WILL BE EXPLOITING "THE 8TH AREA OF PEOPLE ACTIVITY," SEX, TO MAINTAIN AND/OR REFINE
RACISM (WHITE SUPREMACY).


Helixhair,

May you please clarify what you have stated ?

What do you mean by what you have stated :

Are you and Josh following The Logic or are you following another nigger? I judge it unlikely that there has never been a time in which the position/suggestion I have posted has been more logical than that of Virtual_God. I think the evidence here is that the motivation of sex is frequently trumping the counter-racist motivation on this board. -HelixHair

I am scratching my head over this one...

-RangerXL
RWSWJ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 11:35 pm    Post subject: Re: "Grey Areas" Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
smallz wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Of course, I agree. I am however a practitioner of Counter-Racism. Hence, I am seeking to gain knowledge about the motivation---the fuel---propelling the Racists.

In this pursuit of this knowledge, I have formulated a hypothesis that the criteria are not arbitrary for a determination by a Racist that a person is will function as "white." Once those criteria are identified, it may be possible to discover the motivation for White Supremacy (Racism).

Is this logical? If not, why not?


Helix, even if you knew for certain of their motivation, based on the laws of compensation, your gonna end up having to come up with a logical procedure (code) to compensate for their dominant behaver.

This is why I'd rather focus on dealing with developing a (code) to address countering HOW racsim/white supremacy is practiced against me.

Why waste energy trying to figure why racsim/white supremacy exists instead of using that energy to deal with how it effects you day to day. week to week. month to month.

On the job,

in "relationships",

buying a house,

buying a car,

Being arrested,

Getting a promotion,

The list of procedures that non-white people must devise an effective code to address Racist attack, is almost infinite within the system of racsim/supremacy itself. Because racsim/white supremacy dominates everything that a non-white person does and has to do.

Most non-white people who've never heard of counter-racsim are aware of this, and have come up specific terms to illustrate this:

Redlining,

Racial Profiling,

"Fairness in Lending"

Gentrification,

These are common things that non white people run up against everyday, and still haven't find a solution to....

And these are only a few.

So I just don't understand why waste energy trying to get an answer to why racism/white supremacy exists, espescially since the answer to that isn't going to make the task of non white people codifiing their actions to compensate for HOW racsim/white supremacy is and will be working against you.

smallz


I can think of a couple of analogies to explain why learning the cause of Racist behavior is important to devise the most effective strategy to counter
White Supremacy (Racism).


The first one that comes to mind is discovering the gene or virus or bacterium that causes a particular disease. Sure, the physician can just treat all of the symptoms of a disease like AIDS or Lupus. There are, as you've said, a myriad of forms that each of those diseases can manifest, depending on gender, age, environment, etc. In the attempt to devise a cure or effective treatment for all of the symptoms, medical researchers seek to find the fundamental mechanism for the disease as a whole.

The second analogy is that of military war. Different battalions of soldiers can fight on many different fronts. However, if the supply line can be severed, all of the enemy's forces will wither and be defeated.

It is true, however, that until the general mechanism for Racist behavior is discovered, the strategies to counter the myriad of behaviors will need to continue to be identified and implemented.

Now, I will say something I have been reluctant to state publicly but which has been an issue of some time. I have been posting on this site and on thecode.net for a couple of years now. In all of that time, I do not recall that you, Virtual_God, or Josh, have ever been persuaded by the logic of anything I have ever stated that was in disagreement with that of Virtual_God. Are you and Josh following The Logic or are you following another nigger? I judge it unlikely that there has never been a time in which the position/suggestion I have posted has been more logical than that of Virtual_God. I think the evidence here is that the motivation of sex is frequently trumping the counter-racist motivation on this board.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN INVITATION TO RACIST SUSPECTS TO EXPLOIT A WEAKNESS IN VICTIMS OF RACISM. ANY WHITE PERSON WHO PARTICIPATES IN THIS DISCUSSION WILL BE EXPLOITING "THE 8TH AREA OF PEOPLE ACTIVITY," SEX, TO MAINTAIN AND/OR REFINE
RACISM (WHITE SUPREMACY).



(((shakin' my head)))

I aint following no nigger, And I suggest you don't either.

I'm following the logic.

To me, trying to find out why racism/white supremacy exists in order to counter it is a waste of energy. A wild goose chase at best.

But then again, what do I know. I'm just a Nigger too.

You can do what you want.

That's the beauty of United Independent.

smallz
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helix wrote:

Quote:
Now, I will say something I have been reluctant to state publicly but which has been an issue of some time. I have been posting on this site and on thecode.net for a couple of years now. In all of that time, I do not recall that you, Virtual_God, or Josh, have ever been persuaded by the logic of anything I have ever stated that was in disagreement with that of Virtual_God. Are you and Josh following The Logic or are you following another nigger?




Helix,

I fully understand and support your positions regarding the importance of finding out the "Why" part of racism White supremacy. I often spend much time and energy on this question when talking with White people.


Why?

Well for one thing, it is possible that White people practice racism White supremacy in response to something I am saying and/or doing.

If this is the case, they can just let me know what it is and maybe I will stop saying and/or doing it.

Now,

here is the fatal flaw with this logic and why I suspect VGOD, Smallz and myself don't salute when you run that line of questioning up the flag pole:

YOU CAN'T JUSTIFY MISTREATMENT!

Im sure Adolf Hitler has thousands of reason for rounding up "Jews" and givin them the "pizza treatment"; but guess what?

I don't give a fuck.

If the result is mistreatment, the act it stems from is automatically incorrect and therefore UNJUST.

If you rape an mutilate (and then hide the body) a 2 year old child, you can talk all you want tryin to justify it...all kinds of big 4 dollar words...expert witnesses...silk suits, blue diamonds, gucci handbags...

But when you all done, Im givin you the one thing that will stop you from ever doing it again;

LEAD!

Talk all the shit you want about why you did it...just wake me up when you get to the part that justifies you raping and mutilating a 2 year old child (that way I'll be able to "shake my head" before I bust a cap in yo ass!)

As smallz would say, "nothing new here" just straight logic. And guess what?

White people already know this.

Its the logic behind forcing niggers to prove "intent" when they file "racial disrimination" lawsuits.

Mistreatment is deliberate and intentional...otherwise, ITS AN ACCIDENT!

And,

everybody makes mistakes.

Helix, I suspect your tight grip on the "why White people practice racism" line of investigation is part of your victimization; possibly brought on as a consequence of sexual intercourse with White persons.

"Why White people practice racism" is an interesting topic but for me its largely an academic one which does nothing to help me stop them from practicing it.

In the final analysis, do you think a White person could ever give you an answer to the question of why they practice racism that would result in you accepting your status as a victim of racism and ending your practice of counter racism?


Exactly!

So why even focus on the question?


Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
copious



Joined: 29 May 2003
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

White people (or people who identify themselves as White) practice racism because they accept the system of mistreatment.

Recently I've begun studying what Ghandi did to thwart the British. He set about a rational that persuaded the minds of the people - without firing a shot - to resist without becoming the victimizer. To persist without accepting victimization - is the only pill that wil set the mistreated free. That is correctness and the seed for Justice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

copious wrote:
White people (or people who identify themselves as White) practice racism because they accept the system of mistreatment.

Recently I've begun studying what Ghandi did to thwart the British. He set about a rational that persuaded the minds of the people - without firing a shot - to resist without becoming the victimizer. To persist without accepting victimization - is the only pill that wil set the mistreated free. That is correctness and the seed for Justice.


copious I suspect that the only person or person(s) qualified to state a reason as to why racism/white supremacy exists is a white person.

According to the logic, even if the answer a white person provides is true or false, it is a white person that's to come up with a response to that particular question.

Non white people are not qualified to state why racism/white supremacy exists since we are subjected to it constantly.

How can non white people have the ability to understand the great question of why racism/white supremacy exists while @ the same time lacking the basic understanding of how to counter racism/white supremacy in their everyday lives??

Again, the concept of Replacing white supremacy with JUSTICE is one thing, but the "Fear of White Genetic Annihilation" is something else altogether. I suspect they are two concepts that have similarities yet they remain headed in different directions.

The concept of Replacing White Supremacy with JUSTICE is geared to take you directly to just that. Replacing White Supremacy with JUSTICE.

The concept of a "Fear of White Genetic Anihilaiton" is like a train in an unfamiliar train-station, on a an unfamiliar track, headed for unfamiliar territory.

Because to me, the concept is that frightening.

Ultimately, everyone will have to do the critical thinking on this for their own understanding on this issue.

As Helix pointed out,

Quote:
Now, I will say something I have been reluctant to state publicly but which has been an issue of some time. I have been posting on this site and on thecode.net for a couple of years now. In all of that time, I do not recall that you, Virtual_God, or Josh, have ever been persuaded by the logic of anything I have ever stated that was in disagreement with that of Virtual_God. Are you and Josh following The Logic or are you following another nigger?


Therefore you wanna make sure you follow the logic, not the leader.

smallz

ps
(((still shakin' my head)))
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
copious



Joined: 29 May 2003
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
still shakin' my head


Why are you shaking your head?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cause niggaz never cease to amaze me.

but do remember,

Replace White Supremacy with JUSTICE.

smallz
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
salt



Joined: 19 Nov 2003
Posts: 78

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:43 am    Post subject: Logic that leads to the revelation of truth Reply with quote

Any non-white person is going to first ask themselves why white supremacy is practiced. The non-white person may want to organize with other non-whites, which isn't wrong to want to do, but may not be the most effective way of countering racism. Ultimately it is not important why white people practice white supremacy because they are still practicing it and I just want to get them to stop so all people can install a system of justice. Moreover, I suspect that even in a system of equitable oppurtunity for non-whites in comparison to white people; in other words if whites and non-whites had a completely even playing field, whites would still feel at a disadvantage to non-whites. Therefore it is not paramount to find out why white people practice white supremacy. However I would want to ask a white person what they fear. I was wondering if anyone has ever asked a person that classified themselves as white that question. I have found that white supremacy is a safety-net for all persons classified as white, which is an unneccesary net. I suppose it is somewhat important to comprehend why that net is needed however. Logically if you are living in a system of justice you don't need protect yourself from the truth.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
salt



Joined: 19 Nov 2003
Posts: 78

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:45 am    Post subject: Logic that leads to the revelation of truth Reply with quote

The goal is to try to convince white people that the business of white supremacy is not even worth the investment. Code is necessary to see that all the way through.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations