HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

subliminal messages

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
salt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:08 am    Post subject: subliminal messages Reply with quote

sub·lim·i·nal:
adj. Psychology
Below the threshold of conscious perception. Used of stimuli.
Inadequate to produce conscious awareness but able to evoke a response: subliminal propaganda

This is probably a poor example but President Bush was visiting Africa and saw two elephants mating and said something to the effect of ' That's why AIDS is so rampant, with unprotected sex" (I've been unable to find the exact quote) the point is that subliminal messages like that reinforce a collective fragile white ego. I say fragile because the ego suffers a loss of confidence from having to try to live up to unrealistic expectations. I think it was Fuller that said "Whites need blacks as a measuring stick." That is true. My aim is to help other non-whites see these subliminal messages for what they are racism/white supremacy. If anyone else understands what I'm saying and has any examples of these kinds of messages, please help me out. These messages and "cheap shots" if you want to call them that reinforce white supremacy in people's minds in a way that is not so overt to be discovered by every nigger. If we follow the logic we cannot get lost. White supremacy can appear so complex on the surface but its actually quite simple W/NW.
salt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

subliminal message: "You gotta look out for number one"
salt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well white man, its good for you to want to look out for God, but looking out for number one does not ensure that noone is mistreated and that those that need the most help get the most help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: