HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Dr. Welsing Says...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 8:44 am    Post subject: Dr. Welsing Says... Reply with quote

Dr. Welsing says that non-white people under the SYSTEM of racism white supremacy, should have sex no more than once a week.

WHY?

Is this difficult to do?
Josh

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 9:24 pm    Post subject: sex under White supremacy Reply with quote

I have heard a number of suggestions regarding frequency of sexual intercourse between VORs. While I consider all suggestions valid, I personally try to satisfy these criteria before I engage in sexual intercourse with another victim of racism:

1. Satisfy any time critical deadlines that may distract you from what you are trying to do.

2. Be honest with myself concerning whether or not all parties are in agreement regarding their willingness to engage in sexual intercourse--no "mercy fucks"

3. Resolve any recent problems that have been bothering/annoying either party (this is often a great incentive for constructive activity!

4. Get adaquete rest before and after sexual activity.

There are others but it really comes down to the first area of people activity--ECONOMICS... the voluntary use of your time and/or energy.

Sometimes the best way to use your time and energy is to engage in sexual intercourse.

Sometimes its not.

You hafta decide.

Josh
MsTreated

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 2:40 am    Post subject: Re: Dr. Welsing Says... Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Dr. Welsing says that non-white people under the SYSTEM of racism white supremacy, should have sex no more than once a week.

WHY?

Is this difficult to do?

I suspect that the reason for this statement is because Dr. Welsing may believe that some non-white people are incapable of using their time in a most efficient manner to get constructive things done. And some may have proven that this is the case.

Is this difficult to do? I suppose if one actually tried to do it, it might be.
There is nothing in this universe more "constructive" than the effort put forth in my relationship with my mate. If that relationship is not right...nothing else matters..and I do mean NOTHING. Therefore, married couples should engage in sexual intercourse whenever they wish. The setting of THEIR priorities is up to them. Unmarried couples should be shot. :lol:
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 3:02 am    Post subject: Re: Dr. Welsing Says... Reply with quote

MsTreated wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

WHY?

Is this difficult to do?

I suspect that the reason for this statement is because Dr. Welsing may believe that some non-white people are incapable of using their time in a most efficient manner to get constructive things done. And some may have proven that this is the case.

Is this difficult to do? I suppose if one actually tried to do it, it might be.
There is nothing in this universe more "constructive" than the effort put forth in my relationship with my mate. If that relationship is not right...nothing else matters..and I do mean NOTHING. Therefore, married couples should engage in sexual intercourse whenever they wish. The setting of THEIR priorities is up to them. Unmarried couples should be shot. :lol:

Shot? Now that's interesting! HOW is that justice?
MsTreated

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is about as much "justice" as attempting to control the intimate relationship between persons. I suspect my opinion is as valid as another VOR and makes about as much sense.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

MsTreated wrote:
It is about as much "justice" as attempting to control the intimate relationship between persons. I suspect my opinion is as valid as another VOR and makes about as much sense.

I thought counter-racist codification was about following THE LOGIC...not opinions. I could be incorrect.

When I asked you HOW is that justice I mean logically speaking...what are the mechanics, in terms of what is JUST, of shooting non-white people engaging in sexual intercourse that are not married?

I'm not arguing with you...I just don't get THE LOGIC...so I'm asking questions. I don't get HOW (what the mechanics are) it is JUST to shoot non-white people for engaging in sexual intercourse if they are not "married".

HOW is that JUST?

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Among the many problems of non-white people is the instability of families and relationships. Fear and lack of life-long committment. It seems to keep us divided, in a lot of pain and hopeless. It is "logical" to me that this is exactly what the white supremacists would desire, to keep us in a state of not even being able to rely on personal/family relationships. Anyone cooperating in this manner is counter-productive. Since I cannot dictate what is right or wrong for them or force them to change...the only thing I can come up with is to shoot them, thereby eliminating the problem. Shooting them is just a suggested solution - it doesn't have to be followed - just a suggestion. Some counter-racist veteran warriors have "suggested" that non-white people not marry at all...yet they themselves are married. LOGICALLY, one should apply "suggestions" as it is beneficial to them personally.

Is logic always correct?
Is correctness always logical?

I'm really loving this VGQ right about now. :lol:
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 12:46 am    Post subject: I've noticed... Reply with quote

...that when people are unwilling and/or unable to follow THE LOGIC...meaning follow THE MATH...it turns out to be just an opinion. This is not in reference to anyone in particular.

I suggest that everyone focuses on EVIDENCE...cold hard EVIDENCE and refuse to lie to yourself. In speaking with white people and non-white people it has been my experience that whenever someone's knowledgebase is threatened, or they cannot explain something LOGICALLY and provide EVIDENCE to support their claim the conversation comes to an abrupt end.

One question that usually does this is HOW...meaning what are the mechanics and another is WHY. I used to ask my mother WHY all the time and I got "cause I said so"...I suspect she couldn't follow THE LOGIC either.
Wannabright

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 9:55 am    Post subject: Lack of Harmony Reply with quote

Fuller says often non-white couples cannot have harmony EVER within the system of White Supremacy. Mutuality is about the best that can be achieved. This conversation is reflective of that dilemma. It seems to me Dr. Welsing's reasons for proscribing this codified handling of sexual frequencies is best directed to her, simply to avoid conflict around our suppositions. In lieu of that, under the claim of VGQ we are already entering into a discussion about killing non-white people. This idea of killing non-white people who commit sexual intercourse while unmarried may of course help to do SOMETHING, but I can scarcely comprehend how it will replace white supremacy with justice. VGQ means victims guaranteed qualification to make any statement they wish to concerning RWSWJ because no victim has solved the problem. I really want to know if RWSWJ is the reason for the aforementioned "killing" suggestion. I that REALLY the aim and intent? Or is it simply a reflection of Confusion, Lack of Harmony, Imbalance, etc...

Neely Fuller is a "married" VOR and he recommends and/or suggests other VOR's do not marry. How is that a contradiction? Perhaps his "marriage" confirmed the inadequacies of the institution to protect these VOR partners in the face of white supremacy, at least for HIM. I do not agree with this line of codification either but I agree with the logic of why Mr. Fuller says what he has said. I simply have a higher authority to reflect upon in this matter.

Ms. can you explain better exactly what was going through your mind when you recommended the "killing" of VOR's who commit sexual intercourse while being unmarried?

The Qur'an
Sura 21, Ayat 18
Josh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*chime*

May I chime in on this one?

Thanx.

I suspect the suggestion to shoot VORs stems from the "poison" all non white people are infected with by the White supremacists. I have a real low tolerance for Black people acting non constructively. Lets face it, niggers can get on your nerves *grrrr*

One thing I know about being a nigger is that niggers lack purpose; they may do nothin or they may do anything.

Lacking a constructive purpose, it really doesn't matter.

Without niggers, White supremacy would go out of business. This is why niggers are "hatched" and "incubated". Silly non constructive Black people make White people "feel White".

Remember in school when if you got good grades, answered questions in class and did all your assignments...the other Black children would accuse you of "acting White"?

Remember that?

Does that still happen?

Imagine what a White child thinks when they witness that?

How does a Black child process that information?

"acting White" = acting correctly

and following that logic,

"acting Black" = acting incorrectly

I suspect that as "acting Black" becomes equivalent to acting correctly, White people are gonna start acting "weird".

Without niggers to funtion as reference points in a system of racism White supremacy, they might start doing all kinds of strange things.

Shootin up the high school

males marrying males

females marrying females

pedaphile priests

Keep an eye out for signs indicating the system of racism White supremacy is stressing because if Black people ain't gotta be niggers, all bets are off...anything goes...barn doors wide open...marry your daughter...sell booger sandwiches...build an ark in your back yard...

In other words, be prepared for operation Create Confusion

Josh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: