HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Counter-Racist White Person
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 12:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
I hate it when people on the same side argue.

Forgive me for my immaturity. I also get bitchy when I don't feel good.

Let's work together. I wish I could tell you the perfect criteria for white supremacists. I guess I would say it's people who would hurt you, work against your best interests.

How to see that? It's usually transparent, despite a person's words.

You can see what Bush is doing, though his words would make you think he just loves non-white people.

I guess that's why you don't believe me by my words. I try to understand that.

I'm not perfect. I'm not a perfect friend to black people. I just have always tried to be.

I hope I will never do anything other than work for justice. I want to post about how we can get the Patriot Act repealed, and yet I feel I am contributing to discord here. Someone told me I should leave.

I feel wretched about the world right now. If we can't all get along on a site devoted to counter racism, how can we even begin to fight those who really need to be fought? How can we begin to protect the Iraqi men who are being placed in sexual positions by perverted white men and women, systemic from the top down of our military I believe?

The world is going to hell in a handbasket, and I am arguing with you who are on my side. I am sorry, V-God.

cloudsong

No apologies needed. Follow Counter-Racist Logic and use Counter-Racist Language.
cloudsong

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But you did deserve an apology...

You were siphoning off the bitchiness that would otherwise have been directed at my husband. Thank you.

The thing about knowing who is a white supremacist, I have previously said you can tell by their actions and by their words.

I think I need to change that, because now I realize that someone like Bush SAYS the right things.

So I am now concluding that you can only tell by their actions.

And that, as I said, makes a lightbulb go off in realization of why you are so suspicious of me.

My words are good. But how do you know I believe them? Well, you don't even think my words are good, but even if you did, how would you believe them?

So you have to tell by my actions. But you don't see my actions.

So maybe I've come around to seeing the point of the people who tell me to stop posting here, and get out and act.

It's the only proof.

Watch peoples' actions. And the actions they keep covert. Figure out the covert actions by clues. There are always clues.

I do believe words show a lot about a person. But probably it is not a scientific way to judge someone.

cloudsong
Cone_Head#1

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Non-White People: It is like Dr. Welsing says..."even white people that don't think they are white supremacists (racists), when they get stressed, here comes the mistreatment."

Maybe I'm not supposed to read this because I'm not a Non-White People, but do you think that mistreatment is based on race?
Steal My Soul

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Cone_Head#1 wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Non-White People: It is like Dr. Welsing says..."even white people that don't think they are white supremacists (racists), when they get stressed, here comes the mistreatment."

Maybe I'm not supposed to read this because I'm not a Non-White People, but do you think that mistreatment is based on race?

Of course it is. Haven't you learned anything from this forum? Since you are white you are genetically predisposed to mistreat people with DNA that makes you violent to anyone that isn't white either physically or verbally, and you hate them with all of your heart. ;)
*chuckles*
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Cone_Head#1 wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

No.
Karim

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Cone_Head#1 wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

"not a Non-White People?"

Ohhh,

White people
HelixHair

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 9:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Cone_Head#1 wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Cone_Head#1, does White Supremacy (Racism) exist? In answering, please use the definition referencd by the url within the question.
Cone_Head#1

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Cone_Head#1, does White Supremacy (Racism) exist? In answering, please use the definition referencd by the url within the question.

Gee thanks HelixHair! Now that you were so specific, I can answer the question with ease!

No.
HelixHair

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Cone_Head#1 wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Logically, there is nothing that a Counter-Racist can constructivley discuss about White Supremacy (Racism) with a person who states that it does not exist.

Steal My Soul has made that statement.
Cone_Head#1

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Logically, there is nothing that a Counter-Racist can constructivley discuss about White Supremacy (Racism) with a person who states that it does not exist.

Nonsense. Anyone with an open mind can discuss anything at all constructively.
counterracism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Cone_Head#1 wrote:
HelixHair wrote:

Cone_Head#1,

It has come to my attention that your avatar is causing problems for people who visit the Counter-Racism Work/Study Project that are visually impaired. Please remove the flashing avatar immediately and not replace it with any animated and/or flashing image of any kind.

Also your e-mail address is no longer valid. Please correct it in your profile.

You've been sent a PM regarding this matter. Please respond accordingly.

Thank you.

Webmaster
HelixHair

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Cone_Head#1 wrote:
HelixHair wrote:

[Non-white readers:] Please see this suggestion for discussing Racism (White Supremacy) with a person who has stated that it does not exist.
HelixHair

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Cone_Head#1 wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Logically, there is nothing that a Counter-Racist can constructively discuss about White Supremacy (Racism) with a person who states that it does not exist. Cone_Head#1 made that statement here (8th post from the top).

Please see this suggestion for discussing White Supremacy (Racism) with a person who has stated that it does not exist.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: