HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

VOR sending $ to a white person for child support?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HelixHair

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Steal My Soul wrote:
by the definition presented to me i am not a white person by other definitions i am like the (original) color of my skin and ancestry...i added in the word original because my skin is various other colors like blue and red and green now due to extensive tattoos

Steal My Soul wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
When did you find out that you were not white, StealMySoul?

i guess the first time i walked into a store and had people following me like i was gonna steal something and treating me different when everyone else could mind their own buisiness and not be bothered
and the funny looks that i get wherever i go

StealMySoul, as I have been trying for some time now to understand the criteria for being classsified as a white person, I find your answer quite informative. I would like to learn more.

Before you acquired any tatoos, were you a white person?
Steal My Soul

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i would have to say i was
HelixHair

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:33 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Steal My Soul wrote:
Steal My Soul wrote:
by the definition presented to me i am not a white person by other definitions i am like the (original) color of my skin and ancestry...i added in the word original because my skin is various other colors like blue and red and green now due to extensive tattoos

HelixHair wrote:

Steal My Soul wrote:
i guess the first time i walked into a store and had people following me like i was gonna steal something and treating me different when everyone else could mind their own buisiness and not be bothered and the funny looks that i get wherever i go

HelixHair wrote:
Steal My Soul, as I have been trying for some time now to understand the criteria for being classsified as a white person, I find your answer quite informative. I would like to learn more.

Wow. So, to your knowledge, if any white person changes the color of a substantial portion of his/her skin with tatoo ink, he/she will no longer be a white person? If not the case, what additional criteria, besides substantial skin amounts changed to that of tatoo ink, are there for a white person to have their racial classification changed?
Steal My Soul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are looking at it wrong
i didnt mean that because i changed the color of my skin that i consider myself not white
it is other peoples reactions to me and the way i am treated

by the definition that this site goes by i am not white
HelixHair

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:06 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Steal My Soul wrote:

HelixHair wrote:

Steal My Soul wrote:
i guess the first time i walked into a store and had people following me like i was gonna steal something and treating me different when everyone else could mind their own buisiness and not be bothered and the funny looks that i get wherever i go

HelixHair wrote:
Steal My Soul, as I have been trying for some time now to understand the criteria for being classsified as a white person, I find your answer quite informative. I would like to learn more.

Steal My Soul wrote:

HelixHair wrote:
Wow. So, to your knowledge, if any white person changes the color of a substantial portion of his/her skin with tatoo ink, he/she will no longer be a white person? If not the case, what additional criteria, besides substantial skin amounts changed to that of tatoo ink, are there for a white person to have their racial classification changed?

Steal My Soul wrote:
you are looking at it wrong i didnt mean that because i changed the color of my skin that i consider myself not white
it is other peoples reactions to me and the way i am treated

by the definition that this site goes by i am not white

StealMySoul, that is how I understood your statement. That is why I was careful to quote it. It is also why I was careful to link "white person", in the referenced posts, to the definition posted on this site.

"White" people are people who: 1) classify themselves as "White"; 2) have been classified as "White"[as indicated by]; 3) accepted as "White" by other people classified as "White"; and 4) who generally function as "White" in all of the nine major areas of activity including economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war.

UICCSC

StealMySoul, you meet condition "1" of the definition (you classify yourself as white). Which of the other conditons of the definiton are not accurate as pertains to you?
Steal My Soul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whatever
i really dont care anymore
call me what you want to call me
call me albino if you want to cause i know the interrogation will never end until you think im a racist or white or both
Trina

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HelixHair,

What does this topic have to do with Sex under White Supremacy/Racism? Shouldn't we be discussing this under Follow the Logic? Don't get me wrong now, your topic for this thread is "Should a VOR send Child Support to a White person? is a good topic." Now you are talking to SMS about whether he is a White person. I think we are straying away from the original topic and I think both topics should be under the Follow the Logic forum. I am not the moderator, so what do I know?

Trina

Last edited by Trina on Mon Apr 26, 2004 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
HelixHair

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
HelixHair,

What does this topic have to do with Sex under White Supremacy/Racism? Shouldn't we be discussing this under Follow the Logic? Don't get me wrong now, your topic for this thread is "Should a VOR send Child Support to a White person?" Now you are talking to SMS about whether he is a White person. I think we are straying away from the original topic and I think both topics should be under the Follow the Logic forum. I am not the moderator, so what do I know?

Trina

Trina, I concur. Thank you. The discussion about StealMySoul's racial classification has been moved to "Racial Classification Work Space."

Last edited by HelixHair on Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
HelixHair

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:45 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Steal My Soul wrote:
whatever
i really dont care anymore
call me what you want to call me
call me albino if you want to cause i know the interrogation will never end until you think im a racist or white or both

The discussion about your racial classification has been moved to "Racial Classification Work Space."
HelixHair

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:03 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
HelixHair,
I think both topics should be under the Follow the Logic forum.
Trina

Trina, I missed this part of your post. You don't think the direct consequences of W-Nw sex should be in this forum? I mean, isn't following The Logic a part of all Counter-Racist activity?
HelixHair

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here was the original question:

Since, non-white people are functional children in relation to white people, should Victim1 be sending money, even if it’s $5/month, to the white woman to help support Victim2?

I submit this as The Logic:

Relative to any "white" person who is able to practice Racism (White Supremacy), any non-“white” person, regardless of age, is a functional child. A child should not take care of another child when there is an adult who can. Further, if an adult has sex with a child and, as a result, another child is produced, the child who was molested should receive the care necessary to recover from the harm he/she suffered. The molested child should, in no case, be asked or forced to work or pay to support the child that is the product of the molestation. Many molested Victims of Racism are unjustly forced to provide this care. It is one of the many perversions caused by Racist Man and Racist Woman, and a particularly vulgar one.

V1’s molester has not requested that V1 help take care of V2. This is correct. It would be incorrect for any enforcement official to force V1 to do so. If no white person will sufficiently care for V2, and, V1 can help V2, it is not incorrect for him to give that help.
Trina

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 1:55 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Trina wrote:
HelixHair,
I think both topics should be under the Follow the Logic forum.
Trina

Trina, I missed this part of your post. You don't think the direct consequences of W-Nw sex should be in this forum? I mean, isn't following The Logic a part of all Counter-Racist activity?

Helixhair,

I think you are correct that the consequences of W-Nw sex should be in this forum. Sorry for the delay in response.

Trina
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: