HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Proving The Existence of Racism (White Supremmacy)?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 8:27 pm    Post subject: Proving The Existence of Racism (White Supremmacy)? Reply with quote

Talk about insanity...proving the existence of white supremacy (racism) to a suspect racist? That is insanity. This is the reason I say don't spend any time trying to "prove" racism (white supremacy) exists to a white person.

Has any white person that you know of ever stopped practicing white supremacy (racism) after you attempted to "prove" to them that racism (white supremacy) exists?

If your answer is "YES" the next question is...HOW would you know?

A "court of law" is setup so that any "proof" is provided to other people. In a "court of law" they don't try to "prove" anything to the suspect. It is illogical. This is the reason I put this post under the Following THE LOGIC section. White people who practice white supremacy (racism) get their victims (non-white people) to do everything illogical...and white people trying to get non-white people to prove they are victims of white supremacy (racism) is just another way white people do this.

Now ask yourself when discussing racism (white supremacy) with white people...a person that you may suspect of being a white supremacist (racist)...what are you really trying to accomplish...cause white people will attempt to get you to believe your not a victim of white supremacy (racism) and even that white supremacy (racism) doesn't exist.

If a person tells you they are white they should be telling you HOW white supremacy (racism) works. Anything else is insanity. Anytime a non-white person attempts to tell a white person that white supremacy (racism) exists, or HOW racism (white supremacy) functions, or what the white person must say and/or do or not say and/or not do to stop practicing white supremacy (racism) in response to questions a white person is asking the non-white person...guess what nigger...

You may have just been mistreated on the basis of COLOR by the white person you're trying to explain to.
JohnnySmash

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would you even believe this system exists if you have no proof of it? A random whim? One day you suddenly thought "Hey! Whites are probably practicing a huge conspiracy to keep blacks down! I don't know why I'd think that- but it's probably true!"

Why is it such insanity to argue that it exists? Surely you must have SOME reason for believing it, right?

It almost seems this post is just to encourage people to believe the conspiracy exists, despite you not having any proof. Wow, you must be really reeling them in.

-JohnnySmash
copious

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Anytime a non-white person attempts to tell a white person that white supremacy (racism) exists, or HOW racism (white supremacy) functions, or what the white person must say and/or do or not say and/or not do to stop practicing white supremacy (racism) in response to questions a white person is asking the non-white person...guess what nigger...

You may have just been mistreated on the basis of COLOR by the white person you're trying to explain to.

[I made the red part larger.. because it makes so much sense]

Amen. What steps should be taken when the white person refuses to offer constructive help to the non-white person and insted chooses to practice deception though subversion, misdirection, violence and or the threat of violence?

Thank you,
cope
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:21 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

copious wrote:
Amen. What steps should be taken when the white person refuses to offer constructive help to the non-white person and insted chooses to practice deception though subversion, misdirection, violence and or the threat of violence?

Copious,

The first question you should ask yourself is...

WHY am I trying to convince a white person that white supremacy (racism) exists?

The next question you should ask yourself is...

HOW is it logical for me to convince a white person that white supremacy (racism) exists?

The next question you should ask yourself is...

HOW has this strategy ever worked? Meaning, have you ever been able to convince a white person that white supremacy (racism) exists and that white person is now involved in replacing the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) with a SYSTEM of justice in all places and at all times.

If your answer to the third question is "YES" you should ask yourself this last question...

HOW can I be sure the white person is involved in replacing the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) with a SYSTEM of justice in all places and at all times?

While you're thinking about your answers to those four questions keep in mind that counter-intelligence does not have as part of it's plan to convince anyone and/or anything that their intelligence is correct or incorrect. A counter-move on a chessboard is not about the business of convincing your opponent that they are moving their pieces correctly or incorrectly. Your opponent will understand your moves once they have been checkmated.

Racism (white supremacy) has to be handled the same way...in accordance with THE LOGIC...meaning the logical way. When you spend a lot of time trying to convince white people that white supremacy (racism) exists and that you're a victim of it, as a non-white person, you are fighting a losing battle.

Just ask the person that says they're white questions that are designed to reveal truth. Whatever answers they give are whatever answers they give. Use whatever answers the white person gives you toward your scientific experimentation goal, which should have the overall objective of replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice.

If there is a non-white person you're explaining the dynamics of racism (white supremacy) to...explain to them your scientific process of...your observation...your hypothesis...your experimentation (meaning what you ask and why and what answers you expect to get in return/ what basic strategies you use and what basic strategies white people use and HOW to recognize them and most importantly HOW to counter them)...and last but not least WHAT your scientific theory is as a result.

This keeps everything nice and neat. No arguements, no debates...this is what white people who practice white supremacy (racism) try to get non-white people involved in...stay clear if this basic white supremacist (racist) technique. Minimize confusion and conflict by going about the business of replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice in a codified, methodical, structured manner.
cidiera

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 3:36 pm    Post subject: I understand, but... Reply with quote

ok, virtual_God, is it not understandable that maybe as a way for older white supremecists to achieve their goal that they would blind their white children, so to say? I have asked this question before...how does racism exist today.

Obviously racism has taken on a different facade. It is not as blatant as it was in the past with "colored restrooms" signs and such, but I am not saying that it is not as bad. I am saying that it lies underneath a thin veil of political correctness. This makes it more difficult, for the white person, to point at it and say, "there it is!". Thus, it makes it more difficult to act against. I'll admit, I have been pretty self-centered in the past. I didn't care about the world around me. I didn't read the newspapers or watch CNN. I'm saying this because, in the 50's you did not have to watch CNN to see that racism existed. You saw it, blatantly, on signs above restaurants and drinking fountains and in the words of people around you.

Racism has been effectively covered up by white baby-boomers to their children. They have moved out into the suburbs and written the history books to teach us that the civil rights movement has cured it! Yippee! It is only until white children venture out into the world that they are slapped in the face with the fact that it still exists and that they are a huge part of it. Then, they are obligated to throw down everything they've learned in the past so many years concerning the state of the nation, and that is f-ing hard to do. Imagine realizing that everything you've known is a lie. Imagine realizing that the source of your knowledge, your parents, are racists themselves...the very people who you've learned to be disguted by. Imagine realizing that you are among the oppressors. It's hard to bite down on. It is our obligation, though, as white people to tear down this wall of deception and see through it. It is our obligation to attack the racism inside ourselves. Only after the white person has conquered that can they take action against it. The only thing is, we have to figure out what it is we are attacking.

Do we attack our own race? Shouldn't we have pride in our own culture? I want to be able to tell my children that they should, but my culture has not acted in a way that is very respectable. I will never know pride in my culture. White people need to redeem themselves and their image, but they can only do that by bringing back the integrity they have stolen from the image of other races. A superior culture has no pride...no dignity... because to become that way means to oppress others. A culture that can live peacefully and equally among others is a culture that is worthy of having pride in. Differences in culture are not the problem. The problem is in the way we view them.

As for the question, is it the black man's responsibility to point out racism? No, it is not. It is the parent's responsibility to create a child aware of the truth of society. The fact is, though, most baby boomers have failed in this responsibility, and most of their children grow up with the deception that everything is coming up roses. It becomes an inner struggle. Maybe in another couple of generations white people will have succeeded in creating a generation that is wide awake to the truths of America. Maybe they can conquer white supremecy. In the mean time, though, I will do my part by continuing my own inner struggle with racism so that I may be able to raise a more socially conscious child than my parents had.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cidiera,

Your post indicates you are but I have to ask for scientific purposes...

Are you a white person?
cidiera

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 5:18 pm    Post subject: am I a white person Reply with quote

yes I am.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: am I a white person Reply with quote

cidiera wrote:
yes I am.

cidiera,

For the record, I am classified as a non-white person by people who classify themselves as white.

Racism (white supremacy) goes through four stages:

Establishment
Maintenance
Expansion
Refinement

What you are witnessing right now is just a more refined phase of white supremacy (racism). The white supremacists (racists) have gotten the refinement of white supremacy (racism) almost computerized...almost to the point that the victims of white supremacy (racism), which by the way are non-white people, don't know that they're victims of white supremacy (racism).

Since I now know you are a white person I have to ask you the next logical question...because this is science I must follow the scientific method and THE LOGIC at the same time.

The next logical question is are you a white supremacist (racist)?
cidiera

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 6:28 pm    Post subject: answer Reply with quote

I'll admit it. I am.

(ouch, this hurts)
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: answer Reply with quote

cidiera wrote:
I'll admit it. I am.

(ouch, this hurts)

Are you interested in producing justice? When I say justice I mean guaranteeing that no person is mistreated and also guaranteeing the person that needs help the most gets the most help.
cidiera

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 7:47 pm    Post subject: answer Reply with quote

absolutely.
That is why i came onto this website. I am doing a lot of soul searching to figure out how exactly how I participate in racism/white supremecy so I may first correct my own actions then come up with strategies to correct the actions of others. (i didn't realize how huge the problem is, though. It really is mind blowing)
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 11:50 pm    Post subject: Re: answer Reply with quote

cidiera wrote:
absolutely.
That is why i came onto this website. I am doing a lot of soul searching to figure out how exactly how I participate in racism/white supremecy so I may first correct my own actions then come up with strategies to correct the actions of others. (i didn't realize how huge the problem is, though. It really is mind blowing)

cidiera,

I'm sure you realize that since you are a white person that practices white supremacy (racism) you are one of the smartest people on the planet. You should work with other white people and other white people who practice white supremacy (racism) just like you do to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice.

Why are you on a website with a bunch of niggers talking about producing justice?
cidiera

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:51 am    Post subject: do i sense a little sarcasm? Reply with quote

Number one, why do you call the people on this website a bunch of niggers?

Number two, I was looking for a website about racism so that I could learn more about it. As much as it seems from other posts that you think I know about racism just because i'm white, I don't know all that much. I wanted to learn. I was just trying to find a website that provided me more information, and it seemed like this website was comprised of intelectual people who knew what they were talking about instead of all the other forums filled with racist assholes who go on there and start spouting off bullshit just to piss people off because they are bored.

BTW, I'm realy growing tired of being interrogated.
cidiera

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 11:37 am    Post subject: now that I think about it Reply with quote

that last reply from you VGOD kind of irked me.

I don't know the effects of racism. I don't know how non-whites get screwed by the government, because I am white. I don't know what a non-white person goes through on a daily basis because I am white. I don't know what whites do to hold non-whites down. All I know is what I've experienced, and I'm a 23 year old sheltered white girl from the suburbs, so it aint that much!

When I say that I practice white supremecy(racism) I meant it in more of an abstract way. I meant that becasue I live in a white supremicist government that simply living as a white person probably means that I participate in some way. How? I have no clue! I'm figuring that out, myself.

I understand your suspicions (i think), but really, VGod, I'm here to learn. I'm not ready to start taking action. I don't know that much about it. Please give me a break.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: do i sense a little sarcasm? Reply with quote

cidiera wrote:
Number one, why do you call the people on this website a bunch of niggers?

Please point out the post that I said "the people on this website are a bunch of niggers".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: