HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

proof: documentation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
salt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject: proof: documentation Reply with quote

In a system of racism/supremacy seeing is believing. That is why it is necessary to compile physical evidence for use in countering racism. For example one project could be to record any incident that is not in compliance with the now stricter rules regarding "broadcast decency" standards in light of what Janet Jackson has been accused of. Therefore if a person (white in particular) comments on the breast baring in the Super Bowl by Janet Jackson, you can simply show the person the evidence you have compiled since the "incident" and simply ask questions. What you have to say will be limited since the evidence speaks for itself. The question you will arrive at in the end will probably be, "Are you going to stop practicing racism?"

Note: A common tactic for white people is to accuse and even convict one white person for the same thing as a non-white to "set an example." Case in point: Howard Stern, whom I suspect is white. This gets you off their backs because they can just point to an individual when you start raising hell.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please format your post in the required format for this area of the work/study project or your post will be locked and eventually deleted.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

salt, this post will be moved to an appropriate thread.

posts in this thread must adhere to a certain format.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask for clarifacation.

smallz
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:35 am    Post subject: Re: proof: documentation Reply with quote

salt wrote:
In a system of racism/supremacy seeing is believing. That is why it is necessary to compile physical evidence for use in countering racism. For example one project could be to record any incident that is not in compliance with the now stricter rules regarding "broadcast decency" standards in light of what Janet Jackson has been accused of. Therefore if a person (white in particular) comments on the breast baring in the Super Bowl by Janet Jackson, you can simply show the person the evidence you have compiled since the "incident" and simply ask questions. What you have to say will be limited since the evidence speaks for itself. The question you will arrive at in the end will probably be, "Are you going to stop practicing racism?"

Note: A common tactic for white people is to accuse and even convict one white person for the same thing as a non-white to "set an example." Case in point: Howard Stern, whom I suspect is white. This gets you off their backs because they can just point to an individual when you start raising hell.

Intresting analysis.

However keep in mind that any “facts” you come up with can either be proven or dis-proven.

Dr. John Henrik Clarke made this point in the preface to Miramba Ani Yurugu, when he stated (paraphrasing):

Quote:
“Not only did they colonize the world, but they also colonized all of the information about the world”

In other words, there ain’t no way you gonna win a battle of ‘facts’ in a conversation.

Why?

Cause if you want to ‘go-get’ some facts, your gonna hafta go-get them from the same ‘they’ Dr Clarke alluded to.

I don’t wanna put any words in the late Dr. Clarks mouth but, I suspect the “they” he mentioned are the white supremacists/racists.

Even if you get your facts from the blackest of black books, the black-author of that black-book still had to consult with ‘they’ (Racist/Man Racist/Woman) to get his or her ‘facts-straight’ or ‘validated’ before completion.

This is why FOLLOWING THE LOGIC that leads to the revelation of truth, is so key.

It will fast-forwards through the ‘battles of ‘evidence', which is a waste of energy, anyway. And I suspect the racists are aware of this.

Following the Logic, the only evidence a victim of racism needs, is themselves.

Logically speaking, 1 Nigger is ‘proof’ enough of a system of a mistreatment based on COLOR.(racism/white supremacy)

Just 1.

YOU are all the 'proof' you need.

smallz
salt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

smallz, I understand any fact can be proven or disproven. Anything recorded by a white person does have instant credibility. If a white person makes a charge and you respond with another white person's facts, that does carry weight. What I'm trying to say is words from a nigger are words from a nigger, in a system of white supremacy. In any trial evidence is what the case is based on. Perception is reality. I expect a whtie person to play dumb, that's why I get evidence to prove my point.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 3:14 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

salt wrote:
smallz, I understand any fact can be proven or disproven. Anything recorded by a white person does have instant credibility. If a white person makes a charge and you respond with another white person's facts, that does carry weight. What I'm trying to say is words from a nigger are words from a nigger, in a system of white supremacy. In any trial evidence is what the case is based on. Perception is reality. I expect a whtie person to play dumb, that's why I get evidence to prove my point.

I do not disagree.

I'm just sayin that, YOU are your best 'proof' against the system of r/ws.

And that evidence can't be refuted.

To refute it would be to deny your existence as a living, breathing Vicitm Of Racism.

smallz
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 4:12 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
salt wrote:

I do not disagree.

I'm just sayin that, YOU are your best 'proof' against the system of r/ws.

And that evidence can't be refuted.

To refute it would be to deny your existence as a living, breathing Vicitm Of Racism.

smallz

I agree smallz. I've spoken some non-white people who were concerned with being able to "prove" that racism (white supremacy) exists. If they are victims of racism (white supremacy) that is "proof" of it's existence. People are being mistreated on the basis of color. There is no better "proof" that racism is white supremacy than all of the people that are being mistreated on the basis of color being classified and forced to function as "non-white".
salt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For what purpose is there for gathering evidence of white supremacy?
If I am all the prove they need, then why even compile data? You that words uttered from a white lips carry more weight than those from a nigger's lips. If a white person has an objection to a white person's words let them take it up with that white person. But the white person has to give the other white person the benefit of the doubt. It is a royal family.
When a white person commits a crime, I suspect more often that not they are given the benefit of the doubt. Martha Stewart has already signed a new deal with K-Mart. I suspect she got the benefit of the doubt after being convicted of a felony.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

salt wrote:
If I am all the prove they need, then why even compile data? You that words uttered from a white lips carry more weight than those from a nigger's lips. If a white person has an objection to a white person's words let them take it up with that white person. But the white person has to give the other white person the benefit of the doubt. It is a royal family.
When a white person commits a crime, I suspect more often that not they are given the benefit of the doubt. Martha Stewart has already signed a new deal with K-Mart. I suspect she got the benefit of the doubt after being convicted of a felony.

Quote:

I don't know.

Quote:
If I am all the prove they need, then why even compile data?

I don't know.

smallz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: