HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Fred on Sexual Arrangements
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HelixHair

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:52 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

mel wrote:
The topic of this thread is sexual relations under a system of racist white supremacy. Yet the racist white supremacist, (self-proclaimed) writing under the name HighHouse has manipulated and directed the conversation. Since we know his position, I suggest that we non-whites ignore their (racist white supremacists) posts as they will be counter productive to our efforts here.

Unless our aim is simply to deconstruct and confront whites everytime they try to undermine our use of LOGIC & counter-racism science, we are simply wasting our time. A self-proclaimed or suspect white supremacist that is actively deceiving us, are our enemies, and should be treated as such. [/b]

Each day there are many new visitors to this site who are likely also to be new to Counter-Racist logic. This site is useful for sharing Counter-Racist codification in the use of words.

You have just made a piece of your code available to Victims of Racism through this site.
mel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helix,

True... Thank you... I forgot about other non-whites who maybe reading this and not participating. I will ammend my statement then.

Study, deconstruct, and confront (when safe & possible) suspect racist whites using LOGIC & counter-racism science, but do not waste your time with suspect racists who are of no help to you. A self-proclaimed or suspect white supremacist that is actively deceiving us, is our enemy, and should be treated as such.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: