HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Is "white" a COLOR?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 651
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HighHouse wrote:
OK Kevin, enough talk.

Now go pick me some cotton.

Good boy.

:)


funny!

But, I suspect this is something a Racist/white supremacists would say.

smallz
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HighHouse



Joined: 31 Jan 2004
Posts: 153

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who cares.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
HighHouse



Joined: 31 Jan 2004
Posts: 153

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again, no one else does. Go pick some cotton.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<-------------------
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
HighHouse



Joined: 31 Jan 2004
Posts: 153

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's that darkie? You want some fried chicken?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3081
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HighHouse wrote:
What's that darkie? You want some fried chicken?

[Non-White People: These are the kinds of statements white people use to attempt to get someone using counter-racist codification back in the racial box. This is what is meant by Trashy...in terms of going from Tacky to Trashy and/or to Terroristic.

Now Josh didn't make any statements to HighHouse and HighHouse probably never met The Observer face-to-face but in the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) even when white people don't really know each other and/or don't really like each other white people have to help each other mistreat people they classify as non-white on the basis of that classification. This is one of their have-to's.

This is the barometer for non-white people. This is where the rubber meets the road as smallz would say. This is how you know truth is being revealed...white people become offended and non-white people become embarrassed. I'm embarrassed right now for having to point this out to other non-white people when we should know how this works after all of these hundreds of years interacting with it.]
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 651
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HighHouse wrote:
What's that darkie? You want some fried chicken?


(((shakin' my head)))

smallz
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for that analysis VGOD.

My response to Highhouse of posting my avatar without text was an experiment.

My hypothesis was that Highhouse would respond with a comment of some kind because as a White person in a system of racism White supremacy, he has to have the last word (ego).

VGOD I suspect , not only knew Highhouse would respond but also knew the response would be trashy.


I should have predicted this too. (grrrrrrr...I ain't mad atcha VGOD)

I think the key to refining counter racism code is to simplify the terms of an interaction BEFORE doing your calculations.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3081
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Thank you for that analysis VGOD.

My response to Highhouse of posting my avatar without text was an experiment.

My hypothesis was that Highhouse would respond with a comment of some kind because as a White person in a system of racism White supremacy, he has to have the last word (ego).

VGOD I suspect , not only knew Highhouse would respond but also knew the response would be trashy.


I should have predicted this too. (grrrrrrr...I ain't mad atcha VGOD)

I think the key to refining counter racism code is to simplify the terms of an interaction BEFORE doing your calculations.

Josh

...and what to do about it that results in the revelation of truth and the promotion of justice and correctness.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Like playing Chess...

I know how many moves it takes, by the first move my opponent makes, to win the game.
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HighHouse



Joined: 31 Jan 2004
Posts: 153

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I your opponent?

What is to be gained by making me see your point of view?

What if I wasn't a white person?

If we met in person and you knew I was HighHouse, what would you do/say to me?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HighHouse wrote:
Am I your opponent?

What is to be gained by making me see your point of view?

What if I wasn't a white person?

If we met in person and you knew I was HighHouse, what would you do/say to me?


1)Yes, because you classify yourself as WHITE, and whites are racist SUSPECTS... meaning you could be a Racist/White supremacist.

2)Nothing.

3)I would still follow the logic.

4)I don't know.
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations