HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Counter-Racist Science Project Competition!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 11:00 am    Post subject: Counter-Racist Science Project Competition! Reply with quote

We will be hosting a Counter-Racist Science Project Competition in the near future. I am asking for individuals interested in helping to grade papers and peer review others graded papers.

The prize for the contest will be $100.00 US. We will accept entries for a 2-month period and grade for a month. I will set the grading criteria and requirements, hopefully with the help of anyone interested in helping. I will create a Forum specifically for this task that is only visible for the people interested in helping with this task.

The objective is to find new code that can be used to replace the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) with a SYSTEM of justice. Anyone can enter, except the people helping to grade entries of course, white and non-white people. One of the requirements is that it must be written utilizing the scientific process in the Counter-Racist Science Project Forum.

Anyone interested please respond to this sticky.

Last edited by Edward Williams on Sat Sep 06, 2003 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 8:22 am    Post subject: We are nearing the entry date! Reply with quote

We are nearing the entry date for the Counter-Racist Science Project Competition to begin. The guidelines for writing the Science Project are the same guidelines for posting under this forum. Make sure you read the guidelines carefully and that you fully understand them before you begin writing. Please follow the instructions posted under the "Announcement" topic. Strict adherence to the format will be graded.

I will create a web page where people can upload their documents for entry. There will be a window of almost two months for entry and a grading period of less than two weeks, after which a winner will be chosen. If you do not win the first time around do not worry...practice up because we will be doing this annually and the prize will increase in value.

Get out your thinking caps and be prepared to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice!

Last edited by Edward Williams on Sat Sep 06, 2003 3:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 7:53 am    Post subject: Announcement! Reply with quote

Announcement!

We have a person, who wants to remain anonymous, that is matching the amount of prize money for our first annual Counter-Racism Science Project Competition. So instead of a $100.00 prize it will be a $200.00 prize! In addition to that the person has also agreed to help evaluate all of the entries. Excellent!

Isn't that great! I'll continue to keep you updated.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 5:41 pm    Post subject: Counter-Racist Science Project Competition! Reply with quote

The upload utility has been configured to allow for the upload of the Science Projects for the first annual Counter-Racist Science Project Competition!

Please view the instructions carefully before you upload your Science Project. A link to the instructions can be found on the Counter-Racism Projects web page. I hope everyone took advantage of the instructions being posted one week prior to the Science Project Competition commencement date.

Don't wait until the last minute! It will take time for you to perform scientific experiments so get started right away!

Happy Countering Racism (White Supremacy)!
HighHouse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW, you can see from all the replies to this post that everyone could care less about this.
Karim

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HighHouse wrote:
WOW, you can see from all the replies to this post that everyone could care less about this.

Hell I need 200 dollars...

Hell I need All the help I can get!
Josh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karim,

Check the date of the thread.

The contest is over.

The $200.00 went uncollected because not a single person entered an essay.

Not even a 5 sentence paragraph.

Do you realize what this means?

If a single person had submitted an essay they would have won by default.

No one entered.

No one won.

(((shakin my head)))

Josh
Karim

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Karim,

Check the date of the thread.

The contest is over.

The $200.00 went uncollected because not a single person entered an essay.

Not even a 5 sentence paragraph.

Do you realize what this means?

If a single person had submitted an essay they would have won by default.

No one entered.

No one won.

(((shakin my head)))

Josh

NOOOOOOOOOO...

(((Turn it back on)))

*Turn them damn machines back on*
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: