HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

No SEX Talk in the Workplace?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 7:17 pm    Post subject: No SEX Talk in the Workplace? Reply with quote

Non-white males should refrain from talking to white males on the job about non-white females and their SEX partners, sexual preferences, etc.

Reason/Explanation:

One of the ways white people that practice white supremacy (racism) control the 8th area of people activity is to get information from non-white people about other non-white people. White males get information about non-white females from non-white males and white females get information about non-white males from non-white females.

Then the white males and white females use that information to establish and maintain conflict between non-white males and non-white females.

*Digression*

When white people took over Algeria they asked psychologists, sociologists, and anthropologists..."How can we take over Algeria without firing a single shot.

NOTE: This is how exact white people think. They're not asking about minimizing the number of deaths, they're scientific approach was not to fire a single shot. They want all of the non-white people intact when they take over.

The psychologists, sociologists, and anthropologists, said..."Find one cultural thread that bonds them (non-white males and females) together and pull that thread until it unravels and you will be able to take over Algeria without firing a single shot. Go to the wearing of the veil. Go under the guise of women's liberation. Ridicule the non-white females that wear veils, make fun of them because they wear veils, talk about wearing veils being the opposite of freedom. If you get those non-white females to take those veils off you would have disrupted the bond between the (non-white) males and females. Once you do this their resistance to interference will be lower".

Neither the females nor males of Algeria understood what they were looking at. "Freedom" means "not being subject to".

*End Digression*

White people that practice white supremacy (racism) have a plan of mistreatment for all non-white people. In order to counter that plan you have to know what you're looking at and know exactly what to say and exactly what to do.

Stop Helping The White Supremacists (Racists)! No SEX talk between white people and non-white people in the workplace.
EpioN

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a little story for ya'........Recently at my work place, a white female coworker has found interest in me, it began with the flirty eyes at the registers, and ended in a long kiss after work. Somehow the Manager caught word of us kissing (possibly through a white co-worker who saw us) I know this because a non-white coworker overheard the white coworker discussing this with the manager. A week later I start getting less and less hours at work, and the manager is more critical of me.

Could this be explained by the notion that the manager who is white does not like the fact that I (a Mexican) kissed a pretty white girl? Or could it be that he holds some interest in said female? Maybe he doesn't want co-wokers to be intimate? So what can I do if I so decide to mingle with a white female at work? Is it a good idea to keep it under the radar? If so, how can it be done? After all, it does involve a white female.

My point is....do you think I was a victim of racism?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

EpioN wrote:
Here's a little story for ya'........Recently at my work place, a white female coworker has found interest in me, it began with the flirty eyes at the registers, and ended in a long kiss after work. Somehow the Manager caught word of us kissing (possibly through a white co-worker who saw us) I know this because a non-white coworker overheard the white coworker discussing this with the manager. A week later I start getting less and less hours at work, and the manager is more critical of me.

Could this be explained by the notion that the manager who is white does not like the fact that I (a Mexican) kissed a pretty white girl? Or could it be that he holds some interest in said female? Maybe he doesn't want co-wokers to be intimate? So what can I do if I so decide to mingle with a white female at work? Is it a good idea to keep it under the radar? If so, how can it be done? After all, it does involve a white female.

My point is....do you think I was a victim of racism?

In order to answer your question I'll first have to know if you're a white person. Are you a white person?

Next, I'd like to know...if you're not a white person why are you kissing white people in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?
EpioN

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 3:48 pm    Post subject: No I am not white Reply with quote

To answer your first question.....No, I am not white, I am Mexican. Second, I like the females, it does not matter to me what race they are, and the white girl didn't care that I was Mexican.

Does being involved with a white female fuel the white man's agression?
If so, is it their biggest fear? [/quote]
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:14 am    Post subject: Re: No I am not white Reply with quote

EpioN wrote:
To answer your first question.....No, I am not white, I am Mexican. Second, I like the females, it does not matter to me what race they are, and the white girl didn't care that I was Mexican.

Is "Mexican" color? Are you a white "Mexican" or a non-white "Mexican"?

EpioN wrote:
Does being involved with a white female fuel the white man's agression?

Are you asking if a non-white person having sexual intercourse with a white person helps to maintain, expand, and/or refine the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)? If this is the question you're asking my answer is "yes, logically speaking".

EpioN wrote:
If so, is it their biggest fear?

I don't know what the biggest fear of a white person is. You're gonna hafta ask a white person that question.
EpioN

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:19 am    Post subject: I am brown skinned Reply with quote

No I have color, that is my brown skin, well its brown and darker in contrast to a typical white person.

When I mentioned if being with a white person angers the white man, I meant.....does a nonwhite MALE being with a white FEMALE anger them? Take it just from observation. I say yes it does anger them.

Do they practice racism in effect to it?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 3:02 am    Post subject: Re: I am brown skinned Reply with quote

EpioN wrote:
No I have color, that is my brown skin, well its brown and darker in contrast to a typical white person.

When I mentioned if being with a white person angers the white man, I meant.....does a nonwhite MALE being with a white FEMALE anger them? Take it just from observation. I say yes it does anger them.

Do they practice racism in effect to it?

Are you suggesting a change to the proposed suggestion that began this thread?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: