HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Action

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3083
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:15 pm    Post subject: Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Action Reply with quote

Was this Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Action?

https://twitter.com/CounterRacism_/status/1233385766530752516

Click the "Show This Thread" link at the bottom of the tweet.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Mertonik



Joined: 19 Feb 2020
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would give a resounding "yes". I would go as far as to say any killing of whites by non whites is Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Action. Because
non-whites, especially blacks, understand, and have a baked in phobia of, the retaliation and consequences that come with killing a white person.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3083
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Mertonik wrote:
I would give a resounding "yes". I would go as far as to say any killing of whites by non whites is Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Action. Because
non-whites, especially blacks, understand, and have a baked in phobia of, the retaliation and consequences that come with killing a white person.

According to Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Action, as defined, the non-white person HAS TO eliminate themselves.

If a non-white person has done all they think they can do to eliminate the SYSTEM of racism white supremacy and are so distraught, to the point of going out and eliminating one or more racist suspects, why wouldn't that non-white person also eliminate themselves?

There's still gonna be racist suspects on the planet.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Mertonik



Joined: 19 Feb 2020
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I disagree that they "HAVE TO eliminate themselves" by my personal code and definition as Fuller's code is a suggestion, nothing is truth. The reason I believe that any person, white or non-white, wouldn't eliminate themselves is fear, that primary feeling that stops most people. In the case of self elimination, it is particularly fear of the unknown.

The majority of people would kill and yet not want to die, that is "normal" as history and modern day events regularly show us. What you're suggesting is akin to asking why a racist would eliminate some niggers, and not eliminate themselves... The answer is pretty damn obvious.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3083
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Mertonik wrote:
I disagree that they "HAVE TO eliminate themselves" by my personal code and definition as Fuller's code is a suggestion, nothing is truth.

Hey, no problem there. I referenced the definition (http://counter-racism.com/cgi-bin/work-study/viewtopic.php?t=351). Everything is suggestion, doesn't matter who says it. The white people who practice racism white supremacy are just making suggestions as well. Now...if you don't follow those suggestions you have to suffer the consequences.

Mertonik wrote:
The reason I believe that any person, white or non-white, wouldn't eliminate themselves is fear, that primary feeling that stops most people. In the case of self elimination, it is particularly fear of the unknown.

Okay.

Mertonik wrote:
The majority of people would kill and yet not want to die, that is "normal" as history and modern day events regularly show us. What you're suggesting is akin to asking why a racist would eliminate some niggers, and not eliminate themselves... The answer is pretty damn obvious.

I'm not suggesting anything.

If I talk about a white person seeing what I'm writing about counter-racism...going and buying a gun...taking shooting lessons...becoming proficient in shooting...buying a scope for that gun...learning to use it...staking out my local grocery store for me to show up...and then shooting me in the head.

I'm not suggesting anyone do that just by me talking about it.

Black people don't need counter-racist language or counter-racist logic or counter-racism code just to go out and kill white people.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Q&A All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations