HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Using The U.S. Constitution as a Tool
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
RecoveringAa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
In the process of running the counter-racism experiment above:

White Person 1: I'm not sure what it is we can do to help you Mr. Williams. What do you propose?
Mr Williams: There is a problem that exists that needs to be solved. Are you saying there is nothing you can do to solve the problem?
White Person 1: The only person here that appears to have a problem is you Mr. Williams. It is your problem.

This is part of the conversation that led me to discontinue the use of the word 'problem' while in the process of running this experiment. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) will attempt to make it appear as though 'your problem' is all in 'your head' and perhaps you should seek therapy from a psychiatrist to help you to solve 'your problem'.

After carefully considering and studying this entire conversation I thought to myself that I should be able to use the word 'problem' if I give it a definition that will keep the conversation, and the people in it, focused on not harming me and also focused on giving me the help I need when I need it.

Greetings Edward Williams...

So, what has happened? Have you come up with another word and where are you in the process of producing the book?

I came up with a different definition for the word 'problem' using the following counter-racism science experiment:

The Best Word To Use

The book should be complete this summer.

RecoveringAa wrote:
Also, it seems that use of the Constitution in the workplace is most effective when there is a 'problem'. Are there other examples or ways which it is used prior to a problem situation arising and or to subvert problems?
Abena

Why attempt to fix something that is not broken?

The book should've come out long before now. I apologize for tyhe delay. There is no excuse for the delay. I have not been writing in the book at all. I may have written less than 10 pages over the last 3 years. I have begun to write again and have uploaded the first chapter of the book, THE LOGIC, to this website to be viewed by clicking the link below.

How To Support And Defend the United States Constitution: For victims of racism (white supremacy)

There are 4 chapters in the book;

(1) THE LOGIC
(2) Counter-Racism Science
(3) Using Words Correctly
(4) Practical Applications

Only the first, second and third chapters of the book have been uploaded thus far. I thought about getting the book published, and in the future I just may, but for now I am releasing the book for free because I think that there are non-white people who can use the information. I should have the fourth chapter of the book uploaded before midnight Wednesday, January 19, 2011.

THE LOGIC is the first chapter in the book because if it is not properly understood the rest of the book will not make sense and people attempting to use this method will make a lot of mistakes. It is also important because of the method that is being introduced; Counter-Racism Jiu-Jitsu.

I hope to have the completed book uploaded by the end of the month. I had hoped to have the book, in its completed stage, cover only 40 pages. I currently have over 200 pages of material. I am sifting through it, deleting much of it, re-writing much of it and attempting to compile and collate the material so that it doesn't wind up being over 200 pages. I will try to have the book less than 100 pages but I am up to 86 pages with only three chapters.

I have started a thread in the Following THE LOGIC forum entitled 'How To Support And Defend The United States Constitution' for questions about what is written in the book. Please post all of your questions related to what is in the book in that thread. I have linked that thread to the experiment as well.

You will need the Adobe PDF reader to read the book. You can download it for free.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have completely finished the book and will upload on Monday, January 17th. I tried to keep it under 100 pages but as it turns out it is 112 pages. I hope that someone can use what is in it to do things in a contructive manner so that those things have a constructive outcome.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have finished the book. The uploaded version can be found at the following link:

How To Support And Defend the United States Constitution: For victims of racism (white supremacy)

I have a copy of the book with the names of the people in the e-mail pictures and a copy of the book without the names of the people in the e-mail pictures. The copy that has been uploaded does not have the names of the people in the e-mail pictures under Practical Applications. I was able to get the book down to 107 pages but it is still not the 40 pages I had hoped for initially.

Thank you your patience. I should've finished this book years ago.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to get an idea of how the book looked in its printed version so I uploaded it to CafePress. Their book tool did not accept the manuscript in 6X9 format so they changed the format of the book to 5X8. In doing so some of the pages are not optimum. I'm not sure how they were able to change the format of the book without increasing the number of pages overall.

I bought a couple of copies from their website and the printed version of the book looks good...but not great. The materials they used to print the book are in great condition. The binding is excellent, the printed pages are excellent and the cover was just the way I wanted it but the paging was skewed. Not sure if that was the process of the conversion from 6X9 to 5X8 or something I did.

I have changed the format of the book to 5X8 instead of 6X9 and uploaded it so that I could print out copies to see if that corrects the paging issue. In changing the format from 6X9 to 5X8 the number of pages increased from 112 to 161. I did not add any content or delete any content from the book. Smaller pages and the same size print means more pages.

I have two versions of the 5X8 book so it will take a couple of weeks to get it the way I want it. After I get the book the way I want it I will let everyone know, via this thread, that if they want a copy of the book in printed form they can get a copy of the book from the website in this post. Until then any purchases of the book from that website are only DRAFT copies of the printed version of the book.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rewrote some of the pages in the book so that it is easier to read and so that I put my thoughts into it. Originally, I used language that may have been simple to understand but some of it was "poetic", so to speak. I have changed that language of the book so that the book contains more of my thoughts during the processes the book describes and was also able to maintain the book's simplicity.

This will be the last edits of the book before publishing. A couple of pages were added to the book as a result of the changes and the price was raised by one dollar.

The new version of the book can now only be purchased from CafePress.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:29 pm    Post subject: The Website Reply with quote

This website is being fixed. All of the functionality will be fixed soon. The link to get the book has been changed. I will post the new link soon.

It has been a long hiatus for this site but I'm bringing it back.
melaninmagic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good to hear!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: