HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

5th Annual Counter-Racism Science Project Competition

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: 5th Annual Counter-Racism Science Project Competition Reply with quote

Advance Notice!

The 4th Annual Counter-Racism Science Project Competition took place back in 2006 so we have been away for a while. But we are gearing up for this year's competition and it starts right now!

The Counter-Racism Science Project Competition will begin accepting submissions to its annual code writing competition September 24, 2012 and cease accepting submissions on December 14, 2012. The winner of the code writing competition will be announced and awarded on January 6, 2012.

Submissions will only be accepted in Microsoft Word (.DOC) or Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format and your document will only be uploadable to this website on the Counter-Racism Projects page. Please e-mail your submission to Webmaster@counter-racism.com.

All questions concerning document structure, including formatting, required elements, scientific process, etc., will only be answered in this forum under this thread where everyone will get the benefit of having the answers to your questions available to them as well. Failure to comply with instructions outlined for writing your Science Project will lead to disqualification. Sorry, no e-mail questions will be answered. You will receive an automated response instructibg you to post your questions to this thread.

The instructions for the annual Counter-Racism Science Project Competition will be available on the Counter-Racism Projects on or before September 24, 2012.
SynQ

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Williams,

Can we conduct experiments that have already been posted?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:21 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

SynQ wrote:
Mr. Williams,

Can we conduct experiments that have already been posted?

Yes Sir, any counter-racism science experiments you like. Be it yours or someone else's.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 5th Annual Counter-Racism Science Project Competition has officially come to a close.
There was only one entry in the Counter-Racism Science Project Competition this year and, if that entry meets the minimum criteria for a Counter-Racism Science Project Competition submission, that entry will receive the 1st Place Prize allotment of $500.00.

We'd like to thank everyone who participated by using their time and energy in such a manner as to think, speak, and/or act toward the production of a SYSTEM of justice and in doing so eliminating the worldwide global SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).

Good luck in 2013 in the 6th Annual Counter-Racism Science Project Competition!
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Winner of the 5th Annual Counter-Racism Science Project Competition's 1st Place Prize is Nonmightywick. Nonmightywick's submission was the only submission for the 5th Annual Counter-Racism Science Project Competition. There were no 2nd or 3rd Place Prizes rewarded as a result.

Nonmightywick's entry into the 5th Annual Counter-Racism Science Project Competition is as follows:

Efficient Counter Racism Experiment
RAD and SME Sex Question
SME Explanation
Why is sex between WP and NWP incorrect behavior?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: