HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Compensatory Coversation Control when speaking about Groups

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SynQ

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: Compensatory Coversation Control when speaking about Groups Reply with quote

Suggestion:

When asked "What do you think about 'organization / group' (Al-Qaeda, Nation of Islam, Hezbollah, Jewish Defense League, whatever)?"

Say: I think that it is a group of people, who say and do the things, that people in that group, say and do, in order to be considered apart of that group.

If the person says, "Do you label them as 'Freedom Fighters' or a 'Terrorist Group'?" or asks you a question, similar to this one.

Say: "If they are fighting to reveal truth, promote Justice, and guarantee that the person who needs help the most gets the most help, then I would label them 'freedom fighters'."

"If they are fighting to deceive, maintain injustice, and / or mistreat people on the basis of color, then I would label them 'terrorists'."

"In regards to whatever else they are saying and / or doing, if it has nothing to do with solving the "Race problem", it is not of any concern to me.
Explanation:

Giving the above answers will help you to answer the questions truthfully and avoid saying anything that may lead you to Greater Confinement or possible conflict with members of that group.

Anyone who says or does anything against the system of Racism / White Supremacy, becomes a "target", of the Racists (White Supremacists). According to Counter Racist Logic, deception is the first tool that the Racists will use against you. In the process of that deception, the Racists could attempt to, directly or indirectly get you to say things in support of a group, that they have labeled a "terrorist group", in order to accuse you of being a "terrorist" and put you in Greater Confinement. Alternatively, if you say anything against that group, the Racists could use your words to cause conflict between you and the "members" of that group.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Synq,

What counter-racism science experiment was posted under the Counter-Racism Science Project forum, and run, and the data posted as a result of running it, that lead to this counter-racism strategy or technique being posted?
SynQ

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:24 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Synq,

What counter-racism science experiment was posted under the Counter-Racism Science Project forum, and run, and the data posted as a result of running it, that lead to this counter-racism strategy or technique being posted?

If this only worked for me one time would it count as an experiment? It came to me from following the logic.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

SynQ wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Synq,

If this only worked for me one time would it count as an experiment? It came to me from following the logic.

Many non-white people want to say anything and do anything any kind of way, especially in their interaction with other non-white people giving them instruction of what to say and/or do to replace the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice. It is the equivalent of a prisoner in a prison telling another prisoner in the same prison what to say and/or do to get out of that prison...while they are both in the same prison cell.

The Counter-Racism Work/Study Project (WSP) functions for a person to document the work that they do using what is called the 'scientific process' in order to produce justice, meaning, guaranteeing no person is mistreated and also guaranteeing the person who needs help the most gets the most help. Any suggestions or definitions that come out of writing, running and performing what is called a 'scientific analysis' of the counter-racism science experiment should be merely notes that the person who writes and runs the counter-racism science experiment writes to themselves. This way the reader of the information can tie everything together...the thoughts of the person running the counter-racism science experiment, why they thought it necessary to write and run the counter-racism science experiment, what they said and/or did to test whether what they thought to be true is true, what the results of running the counter-racism science experiment is or was, what the 'scientific' conclusion is or was and what notes the person is writing to themselves. This helps the person reading the counter-racism science experiment to be able to 'follow THE LOGIC' of what the person who runs the counter-racism science experiment thinks, says and does in their effort to produce justice.

There are guidelines and standards written that should be followed explaining what the WSP is and how to use it. Please read the FAQ for an overview of the instruction for using the WSP and also take a look at the Forum Guidelines and Standards for how to outline your counter-racism science experiment and how to use the forums.

I will lock this thread and eventually delete it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: