HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Non-whites Vs non-whites

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lalaphansi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Non-whites Vs non-whites Reply with quote

So called Arabs in North West Africa (Mauritiana) and Sudan North east Africa still enslave black Africans because they look different from them.

Can't we say the same Arabs classify themselves as a race, therefore they practice racism againts non-Arabs. If not, what do we call that system of oppression.

I once told a white guy who accused me of racism that a balck person cannot be a racist and I explained why. Then a black person nearby defendend the white guy saying that he once saw a bunch of black boys attacking a white guy and she justified that as racism. She said the white guy was just an innocent victim therefore the blacks were being racists.

Now my question is what do we call this when balcks attack an innocent white person or oppress a white person, obviously this is limited, not collective to all white people.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:59 am    Post subject: Re: Non-whites Vs non-whites Reply with quote

lalaphansi wrote:
So called Arabs in North West Africa (Mauritiana) and Sudan North east Africa still enslave black Africans because they look different from them.

Can't we say the same Arabs classify themselves as a race, therefore they practice racism againts non-Arabs. If not, what do we call that system of oppression.

Race.

lalaphansi wrote:
I once told a white guy who accused me of racism that a balck person cannot be a racist and I explained why. Then a black person nearby defendend the white guy saying that he once saw a bunch of black boys attacking a white guy and she justified that as racism. She said the white guy was just an innocent victim therefore the blacks were being racists.

Now my question is what do we call this when balcks attack an innocent white person or oppress a white person, obviously this is limited, not collective to all white people.

A reaction to racism.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: Non-whites Vs non-whites Reply with quote

Justice X wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
A reaction to racism.

what do u mean wit a reaction?

According to compensatory counter-racism logic, the warden of a prison runs the entire prison. The prisoners in a prison are subject to the warden of the prison. If a prisoner in a prison cell dominates or subjects their prison cell mate to mistreatment, abuse and/or misuse for any reason the prisoner who is mistreating their prison cell mate does not become the warden of the prison. Both prisoners in the prison are subject to the warden of the prison even though at times it may appear that the prisoners are mistreating each other on the basis of being a prisoner.

All non-white people are subject to the white people who practice racism (white supremacy). Under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) non-white people are prisoners in the prison SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). Not all prisoners in a prison are mistreated and/or abused to the same degree. Some prisoners in a prison are given, or allowed to have, many things by the warden of the prison, while the other prisoners in the prison are left to fend for themselves at the cost of the lives of each other.

All prisoners in a prison are reacting to being prisoners in the prison. All non-white people in the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) are reacting to being subject to the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). Even when it appears as though we are mistreating each other...which we are...which is a behavior that all prisoners take part in.

There is no way out of the prison SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). You have to get rid of the SYSTEM altogether and replace it with a better SYSTEM.

Justice X wrote:
2 days ago a black man(friend of mine) got attacked by a brown man or he attacked him-dont kno who started but this is not important!both r non-white ppl!what do we call this?

It is mistreatment which should not happen. Non-white people do mistreat each other. All prisoners in a prison mistreat each other or allow other prisoners to be mistreated. This is the very nature of a prison. The warden and the prison guards don't have enough bullets to shoot all of the prisoners so they must keep the prisoners focused on and in conflict with each other so that they do not have to shoot them. This is what we usually call 'divide and conquer' but we never talk about the mechanics of how 'divide and conquer' works. Keep people focused on and in conflict with each other. That is the most economical way to keep them 'divided' so that you will have control (conquered) over them. Once you have conquered them and control their behavior then you control everything that they think they control.

Justice X wrote:
why cant non-white ppl orgonize themself and work 2 gether?

The SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) is a worldwide organization. There is no way to build an organization to oppose it because the smartest and most powerful white people have ways to work against your so-called organization. For example, the smartest and most powerful white people could allow some of the prisoners (non-white people) who are already focused on and in conflict with each other to have many things in exchange for their behavior in disorganizing anything that you are attempting to put together to work against them. Or the smartest and most powerful white people will force other non-white people by the threat of violence or the threat of long periods of incarceration or by any number of means to work against you. They have many methods of doing what they do.

So there is no way to organize against a worldwide organization to mistreat people on the basis of color. You have to unify against it and you unify around a code. Speech and/or Action that works to produce justice, which is against the non-justice the racists (white supremacists) support.

Justice X wrote:
hutus,tusis killin eachother in ruanda!chinese vs. tibet!pakistanes vs. indians,arabs against blacks???when will this end??

It will end when non-white people take a look at what the smartest and most powerful white people are doing against them, the effect it has on non-white people, what non-white people have to say and/or do to work against them and begin to put those things into action. And not a moment sooner.

Justice X wrote:
bloods and cribs????this is so stupid!!!why cant non-white ppl understand that will they r killin eachother the white man laughts his head offf!!he plays wit us like lil toys all over the planet!!i'm so angry!

Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Non-whites Vs non-whites Reply with quote

Justice X wrote:
Edward Williams:
Quote:
If a prisoner in a prison cell dominates or subjects their prison cell mate to mistreatment, abuse and/or misuse for any reason the prisoner who is mistreating their prison cell mate does not become the warden of the prison. Both prisoners in the prison are subject to the warden of the prison even though at times it may appear that the prisoners are mistreating each other on the basis of being a prisoner.

So we have 2 find a way 2 get out of that confusion?

The entire SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy), which is a non-just SYSTEM, must be replaced with a SYSTEM of justice.

Justice X wrote:
Quote:
That is the most economical way to keep them 'divided' so that you will have control (conquered) over them. Once you have conquered them and control their behavior then you control everything that they think they control.

but ed, we r not the smartest ppl on this planet if i can explain it wit ur words and the example u give me 2 a lil child and she or he understands what i'm talking bout, why ppl on this whole universe cant understand it?i mean this is not something that is happening since yesterday!its goin on since!

I don't know why people act as if they do not understand. And I don't need to know in order to replace the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice. They are not my words...they are words.

Justice X wrote:
Quote:
The SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) is a worldwide organization. There is no way to build an organization to oppose it because the smartest and most powerful white people have ways to work against your so-called organization.

but if u say so,can we ever replace white supremacy wit justice?

It can be done.

Justice X wrote:
can we still have hope that one day it will be different?

Sure, but in order for it to be different people will have to replace the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice. If we do not have a SYSTEM of justice things may look different or maybe even feel different but it will still be a non-just SYSTEM in place.

Justice X wrote:
Justice X wrote:
hutus,tusis killin eachother in ruanda!chinese vs. tibet!pakistanes vs. indians,arabs against blacks???when will this end??

Quote:
It will end when non-white people take a look at what the smartest and most powerful white people are doing against them, the effect it has on non-white people, what non-white people have to say and/or do to work against them and begin to put those things into action. And not a moment sooner.

but look there r sisters and brother,mothers and fathers,father and child,best friends,lovers who get in conflict wit eachother sometimes,and sometimes so many bad things happen that this kind of relationships fall appart so fast!how can we expecct from 2 strangers fight and understand 2gether just coz they r victim of racism white supremacy-non-white ppl?will this ever happen?

Sure, if things are properly explained to people in the process of helping them solve problems.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: