HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Language Questions

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
melaninmagic



Joined: 10 Jun 2006
Posts: 22
Location: Tha Land of Make Believe

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you currently classify yourself, or have you at anytime been classified as a 'white person'?
_________________
Banging on the beast daily
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3086
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justice X,

When you say 'racism' do you mean:

Die Misshandlung der Leute auf der Grundlage von Farbe

And how would you translate that sentence into what is called 'english'?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3086
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Justice X wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Justice X,

When you say 'racism' do you mean:

Die Misshandlung der Leute auf der Grundlage von Farbe

And how would you translate that sentence into what is called 'english'?


I kno what u mean by that but,for example the word white supremacy would be \"Weisse Vorherschaft\" and this sounds like i would talk bout the middle ages!

\"Mistreatin ppl based of their colour\"(yes i mean that)!


There is no need to attempt to translate every so-called 'english' word into what is called 'german'. You could just use the term 'racism white supremacy' and tell people when you say 'racism white supremacy' you mean 'the mistreatment of people on the basis of color'. If they do not understand that you could translate the 'the mistreatment of people on the basis of color' into 'Die Misshandlung der Leute auf der Grundlage von Farbe'. But keep using the term 'racism white supremacy'. That will become your universal term or your universal phrase to talk about 'the mistreatment of people on the basis of color' or 'Die Misshandlung der Leute auf der Grundlage von Farbe'.

According to compensatory counter-racism logic you always want to make sure you keep 'racism' tied to 'white supremacy' because they are the same thing. So just say 'racism white supremacy' and explain it as 'the mistreatment of people on the basis of color'. If the people you are talking to don't understand what 'the mistreatment of people on the basis of color' means you can translate it into 'Die Misshandlung der Leute auf der Grundlage von Farbe'. Learn to let the words do the work for you. This will minimize your frustration. Test. Test. Test.

You should start a counter-racism science experiment so that you can test the outcome of the conversations you are having with other non-white people using these terms or phrases. The outcome should be that you provide clarity so that the people you are talking with not only understand what you are talking about but can go away from that conversation with an understanding of what they are looking at.

Justice X wrote:
in german u would need 2 say skin colour, coz ppl here dont different them into white and not-white, in the staats ppl use the classifation white a lot 2 describe themself, but here u hear nobody talkin bout bein white!if u talk 2 ppl here nomattter which skin colour the have, they cant tell u what does racism-white supremacy mean,but its also hard if media presents the word racism actually as the word discrimination!coz always when another person describs me what he/or she think what its true meanin its \"discrimination\"!so what does discrimination mean?


The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) have a command of what is called language. They mix and match words and the meanings of words all the time to keep you confused. When you keep the words 'racism' and the words 'white supremacy' tied together people will be unable to separate the word 'racism' and re-label it with 'discrimination' or 'prejudice' or anything else. For example, if you only use the term 'white supremacy' by itself and keep using that term there are people who will say that you are a 'racist'. Then you will have to explain what you mean when you say 'racist' and what you mean when you say 'white supremacist', which you can do but that is a lot of work that does not need to be done if you tie the words together. And they should be tied together because they mean the same thing. 'Racism' means 'the mistreatment of people on the basis of color' and 'White Supremacy' means 'the mistreatment of people on the basis of color'. You can save a lot of time and energy by always saying 'racism white supremacy'.

Describing someone's skin as 'white' really does not make any sense to me as I have never seen a person who has the same color skin as a white crayon. I have also never seen any person who has the same color skin as a black crayon and I have been to Africa. So when I say 'the mistreatment of people on the basis of color' I'm talking about the person being mistreated because they are not a white person. This position, like a military position, places the onus on white people to then define what being a white person is all about and also what a white person does that nobody else does. It is a test of the whole notion of a person being white and what that means in effect.

This should also be tested in a counter-racism science experiment.

Justice X wrote:
was it racism what ahmadinejad talked bout on the anti-racism conference?


He said what he said.

Justice X wrote:
did!but white ppl called him a racist!


That will happen when you do not tie the two words together. I just gave an example of that. See how that works? The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) already know non-white people are going to eventually get around to tieing the word 'racism' and the words 'white supremacy' together and they already have a strategy for it.

Justice X wrote:
is it called anti-racism if they dont talk bout white supremacy???


I don't know. I don't use that term because it is not the best term to use. I use the words 'counter-racism' until there is a better term to use.

Justice X wrote:
obama refuse 2 go?


As I understand it Mr. Obama did not attend.

Justice X wrote:
why cant non-white ppl name the enemy?


Are you asking why non-white people cannot correctly say which white person is a racist (white supremacist)?

Justice X wrote:
i guess all non-white ppl on this planet could work 2gether in the 9 activities of human society if they would understand that they all have the same problem!and this is racism white supremacy!but nobody in politics can speak up and explain the word racism in no language!

_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3086
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Justice X wrote:

Edward Williams wrote:

This should also be tested in a counter-racism science experiment.

I'll try 2 do that!I guess u rigth by sayin this will happen if i dont tie the two words 2gether!


Don't guess. It is not scientific if it is not tested and done so in a scientific manner.

Justice X wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) already know non-white people are going to eventually get around to tieing the word 'racism' and the words 'white supremacy' together and they already have a strategy for it.


Do u mean by strategy the confusion of using other terms?other words?
or presenting it differently on the media?


For sure. The smartest and most powerful white people just add additional words or phrases to confuse the issue. And they get non-white people to do this as well so that the end result is no focus on solving the problem you set out to solve. For example, here is part of the WCAR (World Conference Against Racism):

'World Conference against Racism, Racial Discrimination, Xenophobia and Related Intolerance and related multimedia'

Now you have to ask what is the difference between 'racism' and 'racial discrimination'...what is 'Xenophobia'...what as 'Intolerance' and what does that have to do with 'racism'...what is a 'related intolerance'...what is the difference between media and multi-media...blah blah blah...so on and so forth. Get the picture? You never really get to solving the race problem.


Justice X wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
As I understand it Mr. Obama did not attend.


But why did he not attend? i guess its time that so called afican-american get paid 4 what happened in the past!eventhough u cant replace the pain of slavery wit money but it would be a start?in europe jews ppl get also paid!they dont need 2 pay tax!


That is a question for Mr. Obama.

Justice X wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Are you asking why non-white people cannot correctly say which white person is a racist (white supremacist)?


not only correctly say which white person is a racist but also the things hat happend in the past of human history when it comes 2 colonism over the whole world!why cant mugabe call it white supremacy?


That is a question for Mr. Mugabe.

Justice X wrote:
why couldn't malcolm X call it white supremacy?


That is a question for Mr. X.

Justice X wrote:
revolutionaries back in the day or even 2day cant tie the 2 words 2 gether coz they r 2 scared of the white racist!i mean i guess so...what do u think?


I do not know. I can only suspect, based on the evidence, that non-white people do not really know what to say and/or do that will work against the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) because the race problem has never been solved before.

Justice X wrote:
u dont hear non-white talkin bout racism in connection wit white supremacy that often not here!and not in the media!by enemy i mean all the so called undeveloped countries havin the same problem when it comes 2 the 9 activies of human kind!instead of callin it what it is they kill eachother!we can see that example in ruanda,somalie,south africa,kongo,south and north korea islamic part of the world/middle east!
i guess if non-white ppl would understand, lets start with usin the rigth words and terms, they would maybe be able 2 focuse on the real problem in all 9 activities!


Yes, that is the basis for counter-racism or any concept. When you have a concept of anything you have to put it into words first that describe what you are looking at. the words, if fashioned correctly, will allow others as well, if they use the words with the definitions, to also understand the concept.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3086
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Justice X wrote:
can u tell me where i get \"The United-Independent Compensatory Code/System/Concept\"-book?its out of stock, and befor i get further wit counter-racism what already makes a lot of sence 2 me, i want 2 read this book!


There will be some available in the Counter-Racism Mall next month or you can call Mr. Fuller directly at 202-484-5461 and order the codebook directly from him.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3086
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:28 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Justice X wrote:
but can i also get 2 europe?coz i saw u can only buy it in the us or canada!


Sure, no problem. The Counter-Racism Mall has shipped products all over the world. You can purchase a codebook in the Counter-Racism Mall, when there are some available, and it will be shipped to wherever you are. Shipping out of the US costs a little more but the products can be shipped to you.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations