HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Compensation Plan and Production Plan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:53 am    Post subject: Compensation Plan and Production Plan Reply with quote

Suggestion:
Write a Compensation Plan and Production Plan and get your manager to agree with its contents.

Explanation/Reason:
A Production Plan is a plan drawn up by the employee of a company that outlines the employee's progression in the company for a year. This plan includes all of the training, certifications, additional duties (see Roles and Responsibilities), etc., necessary to obtain the goal of the plan. This plan is also to compensate the employee for being in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) so do not leave out whatever is necessary for this compensation.

A Compensation Plan is a plan drawn up to get the employee back on course when the employee has fallen short of the Production Plan. This plan helps to prevent the employee from being fired by working as a contingency plan for the Production Plan. If the employee does not, for whatever reason, complete a task outlined in the Production Plan, the Compensation Plan will aid in allowing for additional time, an adjustment in resources, and/or the production of task of equal value to be performed by the employee to compensate for the Production Plans unattainable goals.

Both plans should be agreed to by the employee and their manager at the beginning of each calendar year and/or fiscal year. Both plans should be reviewed monthly and/or quarterly by both the employee and their manager to confirm adherence to plans.

Examples of both plans can be seen in the Counter-Racism Collaboration Area under Counter-Racism Projects. Anyone requesting access to this area please respond to this post stating your request.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abena,

The Counter-Racism Collaboration Area was shut down because it was not in use. I will re-open it, add your user credentials and respond to this post when it is complete.

Thank you for your request.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

RecoveringAa wrote:
Greetings Again Edward Williams....aka...."Virtual God"

Lawwwwd! Are you going to have time anytime soon to come back to this?

I trust that you are either
1. too busy with other more important projects
2. practicing the concept of "minimizing contact" because you've maybe experienced contact with me as conflictive
3. my needs are low on your totem pole just now

or some stuff!

What's happening?

I am sincerely interested in developing these plans based on the expertise you have here. It is likely no SECRET, Racism in the workplace is real and in full effect. I'm doing the best I can with what I have and I KNOW, I am no where near perfection.
If I've said or done something which has hurt you, it was not intended. Your lack of reply right now is extremely hurtful to me as it represents a current loss.

I KNOW my thoughts may NOT mirror anything of the sorts for you and I'm asking for clarity.

What's happening that you have not gotten back to this thus far?
Abena

Yes, it is on my list of things to do. I apologize for not getting to it sooner. I will make the effort to get it done this week.

Again, I apologize for not getting to it sooner. Does the company you work for currently have any performance appraisal documentation?
Josh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

RecoveringAa wrote:
Greetings Edward Williams...

What can I say??
Racism in the work place is alive and well and I'm currently catching hell.
I'd really like to see and be aided in developing a plan(s) to deal a bit more effectively with what's happening. It is very difficult to do this alone.

The work I do leaves little time for anything else except the work. Writing emails or documenting while I'm there is about impossible.

Come onnnnnnn....I could really use a Model to help me along the way.

Are you coming back to this anytime SOOONNNN??

Abena

Abena,

I have some time to help you with a compensatory plan.

What problem are you currently trying to solve?

Send me an e-mail.

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Putting it back together tonight. Should be finished by tomorrow night. Send me an e-mail to edward.williams@counter-racism.com and I'll reply with your username and password if you're still interested. I apologize for the delay.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: