HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

"White Skin"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
WHITE when used in a racial context means a biological ancestral group. It does not simply refer to alleged color.

White people have different colors of eyes, hair and skin.

The issue isn't color. THE ISSUE IS RACE as a biological reality.

If you think the issue is color then don't call oppression based on color racism. Call it "colorism"

And don't call blacks black. Almost all blacks everywhere in all known history are shades of BROWN.

The issue is RACE. And competition based on RACE = Racism.

And the most important question in this issue is ........

...........WHY IS THE WHITE RACE WINNING?...........


.......every other question is a diversion.
--The Observer


As usual deception works best when mixed with a true statement. Check out the Observers statement:

Quote:
WHITE when used in a racial context means a biological ancestral group. It does not simply refer to alleged color.


Now hand me my ax:


Whack!



"WHITE when used in a racial context means a biological ancestral group."



"It does not simply refer to alleged color."

There, Ive separated the "wheat" from the "chaff", lets begin:

Observe the Observers statement:

"WHITE when used in a racial context means a biological ancestral group."

Ok, a "biological ancestral group" based on what criteria? This is where White people get into trouble because in order to practice racism a White person must first decide a person is not White.

Long before the zyklon B, Auchwitz, crematoriums, Bergan Belson, Dachou...them White people in Nazi Germany had to decide who the non white people were.

The Observer is trying to divert your attention from FUNCTION.

In a system of racism White supremacy White = FUNCTION.


The reason this defintion has MORE utility is because White people can and do CHANGE the so called "biological ancestral group" when ever they want to.

"White Hispanic"


See what I mean?

Focus on FUNCTION; the PEOPLE promoting and maintaining the idea of "biological ancestral group" (race) are the racists.

And this is the FUNCTION of a White person in a system of racism White supremacy. The ability to FUNCTION this way IS THEIR POWER.

White people don't necessarilly fear their skin darkening; THEY FEAR LOSING THIS POWER.

THE POWER TO PRACTICE RACISM WHITE SUPREMACY!


Now that Ive countered the Observers deception, lets get to his true statement he made:

"It does not simply refer to alleged color."


Well no shit sherlock!

Authur Plessy knew that.

When a PERSON says: "Im a White person", they are talking about HOW THEY FUNCTION IN A SYSTEM OF RACISM WHITE SUPREMACY.

They are describing their position in the power dynamic.

They are admitting that they are NOT mistreated on the basis of color.

They are also letting you know they may be a RACIST.

Keep in mind what the Observer said:


"It does not simply refer to alleged color."

See what I mean, that mofo is gettin sloppy with his deception...better get an upgrade dude...you slippin.

But hey, don't take my word for it, DO THE EXPERIMENT.

Next time you are in a roomful of people, find a person that says they are a White person and start pointing at people in the room and ask the White person to tell you if the person you are pointing at is a White person (make sure the person you are pointing at hears you)



Note what happens

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
HighHouse



Joined: 31 Jan 2004
Posts: 153

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW. I wonder if anyone actually reads your entire long winded, pointless post. Lord knows I didn't.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
WOW. I wonder if anyone actually reads your entire long winded, pointless post. Lord knows I didn't.
--HighHouse





I did.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
HighHouse



Joined: 31 Jan 2004
Posts: 153

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for you. Go pick some cotton.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 3:23 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Quote:
WOW. I wonder if anyone actually reads your entire long winded, pointless post. Lord knows I didn't.
--HighHouse





I did.

Josh
And me too... Brah

Good post
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HighHouse



Joined: 31 Jan 2004
Posts: 153

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brah?

Learn English you ebonics speaking fools. You're in this country, speak the language or go back to Africa .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Quote:
WHITE when used in a racial context means a biological ancestral group. It does not simply refer to alleged color.

White people have different colors of eyes, hair and skin.

The issue isn't color. THE ISSUE IS RACE as a biological reality.

If you think the issue is color then don't call oppression based on color racism. Call it "colorism"

And don't call blacks black. Almost all blacks everywhere in all known history are shades of BROWN.

The issue is RACE. And competition based on RACE = Racism.

And the most important question in this issue is ........

...........WHY IS THE WHITE RACE WINNING?...........


.......every other question is a diversion.
--The Observer


As usual deception works best when mixed with a true statement. Check out the Observers statement:

Quote:
WHITE when used in a racial context means a biological ancestral group. It does not simply refer to alleged color.


Now hand me my ax:


Whack!



"WHITE when used in a racial context means a biological ancestral group."



"It does not simply refer to alleged color."

There, Ive separated the "wheat" from the "chaff", lets begin:

Observe the Observers statement:

"WHITE when used in a racial context means a biological ancestral group."

Ok, a "biological ancestral group" based on what criteria? This is where White people get into trouble because in order to practice racism a White person must first decide a person is not White.

Long before the zyklon B, Auchwitz, crematoriums, Bergan Belson, Dachou...them White people in Nazi Germany had to decide who the non white people were.

The Observer is trying to divert your attention from FUNCTION.

In a system of racism White supremacy White = FUNCTION.


The reason this defintion has MORE utility is because White people can and do CHANGE the so called "biological ancestral group" when ever they want to.

"White Hispanic"


See what I mean?

Focus on FUNCTION; the PEOPLE promoting and maintaining the idea of "biological ancestral group" (race) are the racists.

And this is the FUNCTION of a White person in a system of racism White supremacy. The ability to FUNCTION this way IS THEIR POWER.

White people don't necessarilly fear their skin darkening; THEY FEAR LOSING THIS POWER.

THE POWER TO PRACTICE RACISM WHITE SUPREMACY!


Now that Ive countered the Observers deception, lets get to his true statement he made:

"It does not simply refer to alleged color."


Well no shit sherlock!

Authur Plessy knew that.

When a PERSON says: "Im a White person", they are talking about HOW THEY FUNCTION IN A SYSTEM OF RACISM WHITE SUPREMACY.

They are describing their position in the power dynamic.

They are admitting that they are NOT mistreated on the basis of color.

They are also letting you know they may be a RACIST.

Keep in mind what the Observer said:


"It does not simply refer to alleged color."

See what I mean, that mofo is gettin sloppy with his deception...better get an upgrade dude...you slippin.

But hey, don't take my word for it, DO THE EXPERIMENT.

Next time you are in a roomful of people, find a person that says they are a White person and start pointing at people in the room and ask the White person to tell you if the person you are pointing at is a White person (make sure the person you are pointing at hears you)



Note what happens

Josh

Josh...THE LOGIC has you.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

The Observer wrote:
WHITE when used in a racial context means a biological ancestral group. It does not simply refer to alleged color.

White people have different colors of eyes, hair and skin.

The issue isn't color. THE ISSUE IS RACE as a biological reality.

If you think the issue is color then don't call oppression based on color racism. Call it "colorism"

And don't call blacks black. Almost all blacks everywhere in all known history are shades of BROWN.

The issue is RACE. And competition based on RACE = Racism.

And the most important question in this issue is ........

...........WHY IS THE WHITE RACE WINNING?...........


.......every other question is a diversion.


This post is a DIVERSION from logical thought.

Quote:
The issue isn't color. THE ISSUE IS RACE as a biological reality.

If you think the issue is color then don't call oppression based on color racism. Call it "colorism"


Oh now I get it, oppression based on COLOR is colorism.

So who practices COLORISM?

Ahh, must be the COLORISTS.

Thanks for clearing that up Observer.

smallz

((shakin my head))
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

The Observer wrote:

...........WHY IS THE WHITE RACE WINNING?...........


Mr./Ms. Observer, I would like to consider and answer your question. To do so, I will need some clarification:

Q1. Are there “black” persons whose physical appearance includes only traits that are common to “white” people?

Q2. What is the “WHITE RACE” winning? And, for what ultimate purpose?
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
HighHouse



Joined: 31 Jan 2004
Posts: 153

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The white race is winning because they dominate europe and the US. They happened to be in the right place at the right time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The white race is winning because they dominate europe and the US. They happened to be in the right place at the right time."--Highhouse


Highhouse,

are you a White person?

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
HighHouse



Joined: 31 Jan 2004
Posts: 153

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, you implied I was black.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HighHouse wrote:
Nope, you implied I was black.


But what say you HighHouse? Are you a white person or a non-white person?
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helix,

I don't suspect Daniel, aka HighHouse will have much more to say since I suspect his identity seems to have been revealed.

But I could be incorrect.

smallz
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ran this experiment, in the process of running two other experiments at the same time, most recently in conversation with a person who said he is a white person on Destee.com. You can find the questions that were asked in the conversation below. Below is the conversation in its entirety.

godsmantru wrote:
Why does it matter what skin color that a man is to voice his opinion? If a man speaks thee truth, its the truth. If a man speaks a lie its a lie. Just because a man is black, dont mean he dont have some white mans blood in his tree. And vice versa. Let me ask a question, If a black man had a baby; by a black lady, and the baby came out with white skin, and caucasian attributes would the parents love that child any less?

Edward Williams wrote:
I don't know. First off I don't know what you mean when you say "black" in reference to people. I've been to Africa, twice, and I saw a whole lotta dark people and when I put a black crayon next to their skin...standing out in the sun in the middle of the day...I couldn't find not one person who had the same skin color as a black crayon. So I don't k now what you mean when you say "black" in reference to people.

I hear you saying you are a "white man" and making reference to your "skin color" but I ain't never seen a person who has the same skin color as a white crayon.

Do you Sir, as a "white man", have the same skin color as a white crayon?

godsmantru wrote:
May I remind you sir, of how many times you refered to "white people and black people" in this very thread alone? In both of your responses to my posts, you totally ignored everything I had to say, and reiteraed the facts about my skin color only. You can hide alot of things with words, but you cant hide the spirit in which they are used; either written or spoken. Now, understanding that; racism is nothing more than pure evil and ignorance: what conclusion can be drawn from your responses? If that is what you call justice, I want no part of it.

Edward Williams wrote:
You didn't answer the question I asked you Sir. I answered your last question to me by saying "I don't know" because I do not know the answer to the question you asked. There's no one participating in this conversation you and I are having except you and me. There's no need to attempt to discredit me in any way shape or form. Please do not hesitate to check all of my posts. I never talk about people in reference to their "skin color" unless I'm asking someone about something they said in reference to "skin color". I don't even know what a white person is. I hear people talking about they are white and these same people are also mentioning "white skin", whatever that means, and as soon as I begin to ask questions about what they are saying they begin to shy away from the questions or attempt to get the conversation going in a different direction or attempt to discredit me. Now these white people could be racists (white supremacists). I'm not saying that they are but what they are doing is characteristic of what a white person who practice racism (white supremacy) does.

You Sir brought skin color into this conversation. You say you are a "white man"...fine, no problem there. You say there are people with white skin, although I have never seen one...fine...no problem there. The question I asked you is a binary question. You either have the same color skin as a white crayon or you do not have the same color skin as a white crayon. Ain't no splittin' the difference. The answer to the question is either "yes" or "no"...that is...unless you plan on confusing these non-white people any further which is characteristic of what a white person who practices racism (white supremacy) does.

I'm asking you, for the record...for all time...

Do you Sir, as a "white man", have the same skin color as a white crayon?

godsmantru wrote:
No sir, I do not. and I am liking the spirit of your last response, so I am all ears.(Not litterally of course.)

Edward Williams wrote:
Thank you Sir for answering the question I asked you. Since you do not have the same skin color as a white crayon there is no need for us to ever discuss genetics again in reference to race/racism/white supremacy because there is no way to measure genetics in reference to race/racism/white supremacy. Proof that there is no way to measure it is that you say you are a "white man" and you do not have white skin. And if there is no way to measure it then it is ill-logic.

I only have one more question for now...if you would be so kind as to answer it please Sir. Everything in the universe comes down to saying and doing. Everything else is a label for one of those two things. What it really comes down to is what a white person does as a white person. This is really where "the rubber meets the road" so to speak.

So again Sir, I'm asking you, for the record...for all time...

What does a "white man" do that nobody else does?

And please Sir, no history lessons I get enough of those from non-white people. No heritage this or ancestor that. I'm up to my neck in that. No caucas mountains this or germanic tribe that. Please Sir just answer the question.

I thank you in advance Sir for your answer.

godsmantru wrote:
Mr. Edward Williams, When a "white Man refers to himself as a white, and calls another man "black" he is silently acknowledging that he superior to the the other HUman. This is a subtil racist plot imbedded in the subcociunce of all people. Because we are all taught that white= holy, and black = evil. Thank you in advance for your reply, my brother. Peace and Love.

Edward Williams wrote:
Again Sir, you have chosen not to answer the question I asked you. I know it may be difficult for you to answer these kind of questions. Non-white people usually don't ask white people these kind of questions. Non-white people usually just assume a lot of things and the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) just allow the non-white people to keep assuming...even though most of what we assume is incorrect.

You have a chance to set the record straight...or you can continue down this path that has the effect of non-white people being confused, which is exactly what the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) do.

I can only ask you one more time Sir because THE LOGIC will only allow me to. This time your answer will be your answer...for all the world to see. And the non-white people on this discussion forum will begin to understand THE LOGIC of why the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) choose to engage in speech and/or action to keep their victims confused. They don't have to do it...they choose to do it. Just like you chose to answer the first question I asked you and you gave me a direct answer.

So it comes down to a basic choice...whether you choose to reveal truth in a manner that promotes justice and correctness or whether you choose to attempt to confuse non-white people by evading questions or not answering questions directly or not answering questions at all, which is exactly what is characteristic of what a white person who practices racism (white supremacy) chooses to do. You started out great...but with a little nudging on my part...but still you gave me a direct answer to the direct question I asked you. Please resist the urge to involve yourself in any of the behavioral training you may have received as a white person that prevents you from answering the following question directly. Here is the question again Sir, for your convenience.

What does a "white man" do that nobody else does?

godsmantru wrote:
Sets up a system of injustice through illogic.

Edward Williams wrote:
Thank you Sir for answering my two questions. I appreciate your answers. I don't totally agree with the last answer because it is incomplete. And I'm saying this mainly for the non-white people who are reading this because you Sir appear to already understand this information.

The reasons I don't totally agree with the last answer is because...first of all...I suspected that the white people who wanted to practice racism (white supremacy) setup the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). I suspected godsmantru would not reference the present tense and he did not. His answer is not in the present tense. It is in the past tense. This is the reason I specifically asked him for no history lessons.

The SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) goes through 4 stages;

(1) Establishment (getting it started)
(2) Maintenance (keeping it going)
(3) Expansion (getting more and more non-white people under their command because more and more non-white people are born everyday)
(4) Refinement (getting the SYSTEM so refined that the victims of racism (white supremacy) don't know they are victims of racism (white supremacy) and even shout each other down about being victims of racism (white supremacy).

So in essence the first part of godsmantru's answer is true but it is not correct because it is incomplete. What godsmantru has pointed out is that one of the things that "white men" do that nobody else does is setup a SYSTEM of injustice...worldwide...universal...SYSTEM of injustice that takes into account all of the people in the known universe. But they don't just set it up according to the evidence...they Maintain it, Expand it, and Refine it and all of those three are in the present tense. This is the reason why, when you go to court, they ask for the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Why did godsmantru only refer to the past tense, what I specifically asked him not to do before he did it? I don't know. But you gotta see the irony in it...in that is what a lot of non-white people all the time. We talk about ancestor this and getting back to that all the time...like that's gonna keep us from being mistreated on the basis of color. In our minds we live in the past and just as soon as we have to explain how we are being mistreated on the basis of color...in the present...we are lost...and the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) know this, which is one of the reasons they support what is called Black History Month. To help to keep us focused on the past.

The people who came before racism (white supremacy)...came before racism (white supremacy). When the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) came among the pyramid builders and the great powerful African leaders...those pyramid builders and great powerful African leaders came under the attack and eventually under the control of the white people who practice racism (white supremacy). So we can't go back to find an answer in our history about how to solve this problem. Our ancestors had the same problem and with all of their greatness and power and knowledge they couldn't solve it, which is the reason the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) still exists.

This is a hard pill for non-white people to swallow but there it is. The non-white people of the universe ain't gonna find the answer of how to replace the SYSTEM of racism (white suprwemacy) with a SYSTEM of justice by studying our ancestors because they couldn't do it, which is the reason the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) is still here and we're still subject to it. They lost the war and we are losing the war...but we don't have to lose the war.

The scond part of godsmantru's answer where he talks about the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) being setup "through illlogic" is interesting but it is not accurate. Perhaps he is referring to intent. Meaning the intent is "illlogical". But intent can only be measured by what a person says and/or does. The SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) is Established, Maintained, Expanded, and Refined through a very logical process. Which is the reason it has lasted so long. This is also the reason I knew godsmantru would attempt to talk about some aspect of what is called "history".

I have spoken to, literally, hundreds if not thousands of white people having the same or similar conversations, asking the same or similar questions and getting the same responses. I have done this in what is called America, Namibia, South Africa, Mexico, and Canada. Same responses. Almost the same exact answers. Codified. This is how the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) is Maintained, Expanded, and Refined...through a code...a racist code that has the effect of people being mistreated on the basis of color all over the known universe. That is racist law.

This is the reason the non-white people of the known universe will never find our way out of this mess by producing a SYSTEM of justice witout a counter-racist code. Where no matter where the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) go...all over the known universe
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations