HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Does Counter Racism Help Racist White Supremacists?

Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
bapoondiwa



Joined: 02 Nov 2005
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:08 pm† †Post subject: Does Counter Racism Help Racist White Supremacists? Reply with quote

If non white people are in a prison and they begin to improve themselves through the countering or racism white supremacy, does this not help the guards and the warden? Doesn't it make their job easier?
_________________
Get Justice or Die Trying
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:45 pm† †Post subject: Re: Does Counter Racism Help Racist White Supremacists? Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
If non white people are in a prison and they begin to improve themselves through the countering or racism white supremacy, does this not help the guards and the warden? Doesn't it make their job easier?

Excellent question. I'll move it to the correct forum and attempt to answer it to the best of my ability.

The premise is that as a victim of racism (white supremacy) you will never get to be the best person you can possibly be. Self improvement means becoming the best person you can be. Following that logic, in order to become the best person you can be you have to get rid of the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).

Where is all of that self-improvement going if it is not going toward the production of justice?

No, it doesn't make the job of the warden or guard easier if the prisoner is improving as a person and part of that improvement is attempting to bring down that prison because the prisoner recognizes that they will never be the person they should be as a prisoner.

The objective is not to become the best prisoner you can be. The objective is to become the best person you can be.

Counter-Racism ain't just about being against racism (white supremacy). In a SYSTEM of justice you gotta think a certain way, you gotta talk a certain way, and you gotta do certain things. Part of your self-improvement has to take that into consideration or you are just looking to get rid of the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). This is very confusing for some people. Producing a SYSTEM of justice will automatically get rid of the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) and you start producing a SYSTEM of justice by improving your own behavior. This kind of focus keeps non-white people from focusing on each other, which is where the racists (white supremacists) want our focus to be. You focus on your behavior and the people who are ultimately responsible for retarding it. It's just you and them. You and the racists (white supremacists).

Once you begin your self-improvement by not lying to yourself and correcting your incorrect behavior, whatever it happens to be, you will begin to correct other people's incorrect behavior against you.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
bapoondiwa



Joined: 02 Nov 2005
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:36 pm† †Post subject: Re: Does Counter Racism Help Racist White Supremacists? Reply with quote

Forgive me, but you know Iím still a nigger so Iím still confused.

While attempting to produce a system of justice, the only tools we have are the ones the racist white supremacists allow us to have, right? So, if they see that the system they set up is being dismantled, wonít they start taking some tools away from the counter racist, such as reducing their income, reducing their education, reducing their health, and so on and so forth.

And since we still canít figure out who is white and who isnít, the system that is created could be fueling racist white supremacists who we donít know about?



Edward Williams wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
If non white people are in a prison and they begin to improve themselves through the countering or racism white supremacy, does this not help the guards and the warden? Doesn't it make their job easier?

Excellent question. I'll move it to the correct forum and attempt to answer it to the best of my ability.

The premise is that as a victim of racism (white supremacy) you will never get to be the best person you can possibly be. Self improvement means becoming the best person you can be. Following that logic, in order to become the best person you can be you have to get rid of the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).

Where is all of that self-improvement going if it is not going toward the production of justice?

No, it doesn't make the job of the warden or guard easier if the prisoner is improving as a person and part of that improvement is attempting to bring down that prison because the prisoner recognizes that they will never be the person they should be as a prisoner.

The objective is not to become the best prisoner you can be. The objective is to become the best person you can be.

Counter-Racism ain't just about being against racism (white supremacy). In a SYSTEM of justice you gotta think a certain way, you gotta talk a certain way, and you gotta do certain things. Part of your self-improvement has to take that into consideration or you are just looking to get rid of the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). This is very confusing for some people. Producing a SYSTEM of justice will automatically get rid of the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) and you start producing a SYSTEM of justice by improving your own behavior. This kind of focus keeps non-white people from focusing on each other, which is where the racists (white supremacists) want our focus to be. You focus on your behavior and the people who are ultimately responsible for retarding it. It's just you and them. You and the racists (white supremacists).

Once you begin your self-improvement by not lying to yourself and correcting your incorrect behavior, whatever it happens to be, you will begin to correct other people's incorrect behavior against you.

_________________
Get Justice or Die Trying
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:02 pm† †Post subject: Re: Does Counter Racism Help Racist White Supremacists? Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
Forgive me, but you know Iím still a nigger so Iím still confused.

While attempting to produce a system of justice, the only tools we have are the ones the racist white supremacists allow us to have, right?

We have whatever tools the racists (white supremacists) have. It is a matter of using the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) against itself.

For example, no need to make up a new "language". Just use the same words the racists (white supremacists) use but give them definitions that will allow you to use the words in such a manner that you reveal truth in a manner that produces justice and correctness. The racists (white supremacists) reveal truth and this is extremely confusing for some non-white people. Some non-white people think that if you reveal truth...because they use falsehood...you will work against the racists (white supremacists). But they reveal truth too. You can't send a ship to Mars without revealing truth. The racists (white supremacists) use truth and falsehood to promote non-justice and incorrectness.

You use truth in a manner that promotes justice and correctness. Only then will you be working against the racists (white supremacists). Now this does take some thought in terms of how to do it in everyday situations. But once you start doing it the task becomes easier and easier.

bapoondiwa wrote:
So, if they see that the system they set up is being dismantled, wonít they start taking some tools away from the counter racist, such as reducing their income, reducing their education, reducing their health, and so on and so forth.

Sure. There is a reason War/Counter-War is the last area of people activity. Everything that you do to counter racism (white supremacy) pushes the racists (white supremacists) closer and closer to terroristic (Tacky, Trashy, Terroristic). Sure, racism (white supremacy) IS War against people who the racists (white supremacists) say are not white (non-white)...but their primary weapon in this War is deception used in a manner that produces non-justice and incorrect behavior among people. Their secondary weapon is direct violence.

If you want to replace the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice your primary weapon has to be the revelation of truth in a manner that promotes justice and correctness. This works directly against the racists (white supremacists). Can you guess what your secondary weapon has to be? Yes...direct counter-violence against the racists (white supremacists). And they know this.

Their thought, speech and/or action is betting, the racists (white supremacists) that is, betting they can get more mileage out of the use of deceit in order to produce non-just and incorrect behavior among people without getting to direct violence.

Your thought, speech and/or action has to reveal truth, this is what you are betting...to reveal truth in a manner that promotes just and correct behavior among people...without getting to direct violence.

Those 9 areas of people activity are not just for non-white people. They are for all people and the racists (white supremacists) use them in their practice of racist code to misuse, abuse, and/or mistreat people on the basis of color. A counter-racist code uses the same 9 areas of people activity to work against what the racists (white supremacists).

They are working against you and you are working against them and both of you...the racists (white supremacists) and you...want to use a little direct violence as possible. For different reasons of course but as little as possible.

bapoondiwa wrote:
And since we still canít figure out who is white and who isnít, the system that is created could be fueling racist white supremacists who we donít know about?

People who are attempting to produce a SYSTEM of justice really don't know if a SYSTEM of justice is what they are in the process of producing since a SYSTEM of justice has never existed. Could be you are just in the process of producing more problems for black people by making white people more angry.

This is the reason Fuller uses the phrase...Follow THE LOGIC...meaning counter-racist logic. Don't follow other people in producing something that has never existed before. You are just as qualified as anyone else in replacing the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Kemet_Horemakhet



Joined: 26 Dec 2018
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:28 pm† †Post subject: Re: Does Counter Racism Help Racist White Supremacists? Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
Forgive me, but you know Iím still a nigger so Iím still confused.

While attempting to produce a system of justice, the only tools we have are the ones the racist white supremacists allow us to have, right? So, if they see that the system they set up is being dismantled, wonít they start taking some tools away from the counter racist, such as reducing their income, reducing their education, reducing their health, and so on and so forth.

And since we still canít figure out who is white and who isn'tít, the system that is created could be fueling racist white supremacists who we donít know about?



from what i observe the refinement of white supremacy is taking the tools/new tools away , but the system cant stand if they take 100% everything =death ,and death of all non-whites = no white supremacy so by default we will always have something we can use as a tool

they don't allow us to have tools, i see it as we make tools out of things that normally wouldn't be used as one coming from a non white.. so every time they take a tool its up to us to make another one,, the thing is to get them frustrated to say no more to the racist system or for them to kill us all.. so basically its a war

PS true you cant figure out who white or not because white supremacist will say he/she non -white at times and white at other but being a victim you can suspect who you want.. but if you follow the ten stops /problem solver, you still be undoing the system without knowing who's white or not
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bapoondiwa



Joined: 02 Nov 2005
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:02 am† †Post subject: Re: Does Counter Racism Help Racist White Supremacists? Reply with quote

Mackpayne wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
Forgive me, but you know Iím still a nigger so Iím still confused.

While attempting to produce a system of justice, the only tools we have are the ones the racist white supremacists allow us to have, right? So, if they see that the system they set up is being dismantled, wonít they start taking some tools away from the counter racist, such as reducing their income, reducing their education, reducing their health, and so on and so forth.

And since we still canít figure out who is white and who isn'tít, the system that is created could be fueling racist white supremacists who we donít know about?



from what i observe the refinement of white supremacy is taking the tools/new tools away , but the system cant stand if they take 100% everything =death ,and death of all non-whites = no white supremacy so by default we will always have something we can use as a tool

they don't allow us to have tools, i see it as we make tools out of things that normally wouldn't be used as one coming from a non white.. so every time they take a tool its up to us to make another one,, the thing is to get them frustrated to say no more to the racist system or for them to kill us all.. so basically its a war

PS true you cant figure out who white or not because white supremacist will say he/she non -white at times and white at other but being a victim you can suspect who you want.. but if you follow the ten stops /problem solver, you still be undoing the system without knowing who's white or not


I appreciate your comments and suggestions, however it would help me a lot more if you would please provide some data, research, or experiments to back up your statements.

I have no logical reason or motivation to take your suggestions to heart or even apply them to real life without something of substance to back up your comments so please provide me with something.
_________________
Get Justice or Die Trying
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kemet_Horemakhet



Joined: 26 Dec 2018
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:26 am† †Post subject: Re: Does Counter Racism Help Racist White Supremacists? Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
Mackpayne wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
Forgive me, but you know Iím still a nigger so Iím still confused.

While attempting to produce a system of justice, the only tools we have are the ones the racist white supremacists allow us to have, right? So, if they see that the system they set up is being dismantled, wonít they start taking some tools away from the counter racist, such as reducing their income, reducing their education, reducing their health, and so on and so forth.

And since we still canít figure out who is white and who isn'tít, the system that is created could be fueling racist white supremacists who we donít know about?



from what i observe the refinement of white supremacy is taking the tools/new tools away , but the system cant stand if they take 100% everything =death ,and death of all non-whites = no white supremacy so by default we will always have something we can use as a tool

they don't allow us to have tools, i see it as we make tools out of things that normally wouldn't be used as one coming from a non white.. so every time they take a tool its up to us to make another one,, the thing is to get them frustrated to say no more to the racist system or for them to kill us all.. so basically its a war

PS true you cant figure out who white or not because white supremacist will say he/she non -white at times and white at other but being a victim you can suspect who you want.. but if you follow the ten stops /problem solver, you still be undoing the system without knowing who's white or not


I appreciate your comments and suggestions, however it would help me a lot more if you would please provide some data, research, or experiments to back up your statements.

I have no logical reason or motivation to take your suggestions to heart or even apply them to real life without something of substance to back up your comments so please provide me with something.
well if you want some sort of data well heres one for example(theres plenty ways white supremacist will take tools) they will intentionally go up on things like gas, rent ,taxes,colleges anytime they feel like non whites(majority) getting in confrontable space where they financially okay(and the white supremacist notice this through less complaints, less non white crimes against one another or just when things seem a little too peaceful they get worried and think they(non whites) on to us or getting on the right path to undo the system without even being conscience of it) .. so when things like this happen say they upped the gas prices s its taking a tool from you in my opinion(money is a tool other than words also they used ) non whites get in a tail spin crying\"blah blah gas so high\" when under this system we should expect everything to go up price wise/also expect to lose it all at anytime(homeless), and when things like this is done you should make a sacrifice(compensate=really your only tool and displaying truth because we are powerless so far under this system. ).. say instead of going out to eat for lunch or dinner, you should prepare your meals to balance things out(loss of gas money), clip coupons,cut the cable off,use less heat , car pool while the gas on a rise.. when they make a move you must make a move(chess, you should be making a move anyhow even if they don't(but they always do refinement of racism just alot times we are blinded or focused else where like worry about \\\"gas going up\\\" when you should know this going to happen and who made it go up.??.only the white supremacists )... Other ways they take tools if they seeing great number of non whites heading to college and finishing , they'd up the price.. make the courses more harder(need more credits) , more fluff bigger books to confuse overload the brain, make you say the heck with the whole thing and drop out(they also doing this in k-12 schools the kindergartens even having lots of homework they trying to make non whites hate school at a young age.. so as soon they able to drop out at there own will it be instant and almost guaranteed that the majority of non whites will drop out before the 9th grade and head the streets next to the jail or grave, so in this scenario you might have to study a hour extra or pick up a part time job/full to afford it .. and far as health, you have to eat what best for you , not what they say to eat because alot food itself poison. you may want to plant your own and leave process prepack stuff alone.. and get you enough sleep, not too much,, basically balance things out .. because the white supremacist want you so exhausted where you not even thinking about white supremacy.. this why you may notice as a non -white you get more work or work harder than the whites on the job with the same position


ps they gonna take tools, and then at times you may or cant do nothing about it in that area , where in other areas you can still counter , so one shouldn't unfold wave the white flag and stop trying.. this just my opinion on things the way i see it may be right or wrong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:26 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

Mackpayne,

Your last two posts will be deleted as well as bapoondiwa's post. Your opinion doesn't matter on the WSP. The ONLY thing that matters on the WSP is your counter-racism science experiment and the data that is the result of running that counter-racism science experiment.

Please read the FAQ and follow the instructions.

Some people have caught on to how the WSP works. And they don't want no opinion. These are the people who want to see the counter-racism science experiments other people write and want to have the time to think about them, and analyze them, and analyze the data that is posted as a result of running the counter-racism science experiment for themselves to see if what has been written can be applied to their existence.

I am locking this thread and will delete these posts in the near future. What bapoondiwa has stated is correct. Some people don't want other people to do their thinking for them by posting our opinion.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations