HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

racist remark
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 651
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

aza wrote:
arent words a tool by the racist white supremacist to further mistreat non white and confuse them


Deception is the chief weapon of the Racists/White Supremacists. Deception is practiced most effectively by the Racists/White Supremacists through the use of words and their definitions.
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 651
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Re: Racist remark Reply with quote

Pooky wrote:
aza wrote:
I agree with what has been said about a racist remark being anything used by white people (ws/r) to mistreat another non white person and no non white people cannot be racist nor make racist remarks...it is only name calling.

And a non-white person with a "caucasian" whatever that is...background you asked were they white...I white person would have to be asked that question because white people determine who gets to function as a white person.


If you follow the logic shouldnt any person that uses a negative word in regards to race that results in the mistreatment of anyone on the basis of race or color be considered a racist remark? If it is not in your opinion, would you consider your opinion unequal treatment in regards to race,( if you do not use the term race replace it with the word "color")?

What does "white people determine who gets to function as a white person" mean? Does this mean that if a non-white person that owns a business fires many white people, do you mean that those white people that the non-white business owner fired get to decide if this non-white person gets to function as white? How can one function as a color? Or, is the term "white" used as a racial description?


Pooky,

Are you a white person?
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 651
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Racist remark Reply with quote

Pooky wrote:
Eduardo Small wrote:
Pooky wrote:
aza wrote:
I agree with what has been said about a racist remark being anything used by white people (ws/r) to mistreat another non white person and no non white people cannot be racist nor make racist remarks...it is only name calling.

And a non-white person with a "caucasian" whatever that is...background you asked were they white...I white person would have to be asked that question because white people determine who gets to function as a white person.


If you follow the logic shouldnt any person that uses a negative word in regards to race that results in the mistreatment of anyone on the basis of race or color be considered a racist remark? If it is not in your opinion, would you consider your opinion unequal treatment in regards to race,( if you do not use the term race replace it with the word "color")?

What does "white people determine who gets to function as a white person" mean? Does this mean that if a non-white person that owns a business fires many white people, do you mean that those white people that the non-white business owner fired get to decide if this non-white person gets to function as white? How can one function as a color? Or, is the term "white" used as a racial description?


Pooky,

Are you a white person?


I have already given you this information. Try to remember the answer I gave you.


Forgive me for not remembering.

Are you a white person?
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 651
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Racist remark Reply with quote

Pooky wrote:
Eduardo Small wrote:
Pooky wrote:
Eduardo Small wrote:
Pooky wrote:
aza wrote:
I agree with what has been said about a racist remark being anything used by white people (ws/r) to mistreat another non white person and no non white people cannot be racist nor make racist remarks...it is only name calling.

And a non-white person with a "caucasian" whatever that is...background you asked were they white...I white person would have to be asked that question because white people determine who gets to function as a white person.


If you follow the logic shouldnt any person that uses a negative word in regards to race that results in the mistreatment of anyone on the basis of race or color be considered a racist remark? If it is not in your opinion, would you consider your opinion unequal treatment in regards to race,( if you do not use the term race replace it with the word "color")?

What does "white people determine who gets to function as a white person" mean? Does this mean that if a non-white person that owns a business fires many white people, do you mean that those white people that the non-white business owner fired get to decide if this non-white person gets to function as white? How can one function as a color? Or, is the term "white" used as a racial description?


Pooky,

Are you a white person?


I have already given you this information. Try to remember the answer I gave you.


Forgive me for not remembering.

Are you a white person?


That's ok. Its on page 1.


Is that a yes or a no?

You never answered the question on Page 1.
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3110
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:48 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Pooky wrote:
I am saying that people of any race can practice racism(as defined on dictionary.com).

Question for Non-White People:

Is the statement that Pooky makes above a true statement?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3110
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Bhrasta wrote:
Hello everyone, the following sentence is an extract taken from a contribution made by Pooky in which he /she stated.

Quote:
I classify myself as a non-white person of a Caucasian background.

Can anyone provide a constructive response as to what a Non-White person of a Caucasian background is? Also, what is a Caucasian?

Thank you.

Bhrasta,

No person has white skin. There is no person on the face of this planet that I have ever seen, or even heard of, that has the same color skin as a white crayon. No one. When white people go this route in their conversations with you they know it is easier to confuse you talking about genetics and there is no where to take the conversation. What are you gonna do kill all of the genetics of white people? And how are you gonna do that without killing the people themselves?

I don't know what a Non-White person of a Caucasian background is. And I don't know what a Caucasian is. And I don't need to know in order to replace the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice.

I know what a racist (white supremacist) is...and that is my focus because those are the people who I am against. I don't need to know what a bonafide part time anglermine hair glue porter is in order for me to do what I need to do.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 651
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Bhrasta wrote:
Hello everyone, the following sentence is an extract taken from a contribution made by Pooky in which he /she stated.

Quote:
I classify myself as a non-white person of a Caucasian background.

Can anyone provide a constructive response as to what a Non-White person of a Caucasian background is? Also, what is a Caucasian?

Thank you.


A non white person is a non-white person, PERIOD.

What is behind them or in front of them is just, well...whatever.

The question is ARE YOU A WHITE PERSON?

Only a yes or no is acceptable. Any other information I consider to be what lawyers call 'circumstantial'.

I don't know what a 'caucasion' is but when I hear the term in use it never revers to a person who looks like Serena Williams.

Then again, I've been told that the 'egyptians' are 'caucasoid'.

So in a nutshell, a 'caucasion' will end up being whatever the Racists/White Supremacists want it to be, but the bottom line is always ARE YOU A WHITE PERSON, YES OR NO?
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 651
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Pooky wrote:
Hello Eduardo Small,

It seems like you possibly didnt like my opinion, I would like to have known your opinion about my opinion instead of you erasing my opinion but, I guess you do not want anyone seeing my solution that I thought would be benificial to people. I would like to know why you did that but, thats ok, you dont have to explain why you did it.Can you cancel my account please?

If you do cancel it, thanks. I dont know why you acted the way you did but, ill assume it was for a good reason.

Kwaheri


I am not intrested in your opinion. My question was a matter of fact.

I asked you if you are a white person and you seem to be dodging the question by polluting your response with irrellevant info like what your 'background' happend to be, when a 'yes' or 'no' is much simpler.

'Background', whatever that means, has no bearing on racial classifacation. And the evidence is that even though Lenox Lewis has a thick english accent he aint no European according to white people.

Let's try this again pooky,

Are you a white person? Yes or No
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Eduardo Small,

I have stated clearly what I am but it seems like you didnt like my answer. I will answer your question as soon as you clarify what you are talking about. Are you talking about my skin color or are you talking about my racial classification? Im asking you this for clarity. I cannot answer your question unless I know exactly what you are talking about. I gave you an answer before this, can you tell me why you erased my post? Can you possibly quote me and tell me what part of my answer wasnt appropriate? I would like to know so that you can tell me what responses are appropriate and which responses are not appropriate.

Thanks,

Pooky




If a person does not know if they are a white person, they are not qualified to participate in a counter racism discussion.

I think Pooky's comments qualify for deletion.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3110
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I deleted your posts and I will continue to delete your posts and anyone else's posts if they refuse to answer the question if they are a white person or not a white person. The only acceptable answers to the question...Are you a white person?...is either a "yes" or a "no". And we ain't gonna have a debate about it.

Are you a white person?

(Please answer with a "yes" if you are a white person or answer with a "no" if you are not a white person or all of your posts and their responses will be deleted)

I deleted your last post because it did not contain an answer to the question "Are you a white person"? - Sunday 3:47PM Eastern Time
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?


Last edited by Edward Williams on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3110
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I deleted that post too.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3110
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Pooky wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
I deleted that post too.


I do not understand why you would delete a question, you have said before that "questions are neutral" so why would you delete someones questions? You are confusing me by not answering my questions and erasing my questions. If questions are not allowed can you please explain to me which questions are allowed and which questions are not? Because you have told me that questions are allowed. Whats going on? Im confused.

Here is an easy way to eliminate that confusion for you. Write an experiment entitled "Am I A White Person?" and post it in the Counter-Racism Science Project forum. Put into that experiment that you have to ask 500 white people the question "Am I A White Person?" Run that experiment and record it on video. Write the data to that experiment on the same thread. Send the video to edward.williams@counter-racism.com so that it can be posted on the Counter-Racism Television Network.

Until you do this I can only suspect that it is your purpose to attempt to confuse all of the non-white people of this forum of whether or not you are a white person and every post you make to the WSP will be deleted. The next post I expect to see is your science experiment posted to the Counter-Racism Science Project forum called "Am I A White Person?". Then I expect to see you write the data you receive in response to that experiment. Then I expect you to see the video e-mailed to me of YOU running the experiment with YOU on the video showing your face so that other white people who frequent this forum can answer your experiment this forum.

The only way you can really find out if you are a white person is to ask white people. I don't know what a white person is. I know there are people saying they are white but I don't know what it means to them to be a white person.

So, even if you post in response to this post that post will be deleted and every other post will be deleted. All of this is outlined in the FAQ.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?


Last edited by Edward Williams on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3110
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Pooky wrote:
Hello Edward Williams,

May I ask you a couple of questions about the experiment?

Pooky

Yes Sir. Please make it very brief. You should be writing and posting the experiment and not asking questions.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3110
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Pooky wrote:
Hello Edward Williams,

My questions are: If asking them what color my skin is and asking them if they can describe me by my racial classification are inappropriate questions to ask or if I ask them if I am white or non-white and they assume that I am talking about my skin color or if they can describe me my racial classification would they be assuming correctly? Or should I correct them if they assume incorrectly?

Pooky

In a counter-racism scientific experiment you don't make explanations. If your counter-racism science experiment calls for you to ask questions then you ask questions and record the data you receive. Here are the questions you can ask:

(1) Are you a white person?
(2) Am I a white person?

Write the counter-racism science experiment asking 500 people the above questions and post the data that results from running the counter-racism science experiment in the Counter-Racism Science Project forum in the same thread that you post the counter-racism science experiment. Post the data in the following format:

People I Suspect are White People:

Qestion: Are you a white person?
Answer:
Question: Am I a white person?
Answer:

People I Suspect are Non-White People:

Qestion: Are you a white person?
Answer:
Question: Am I a white person?
Answer:

If the person asks you a question when you ask them a question record the question they ask you as a response to the question you ask.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3110
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Pooky wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Pooky wrote:
Hello Edward Williams,

My questions are: If asking them what color my skin is and asking them if they can describe me by my racial classification are inappropriate questions to ask or if I ask them if I am white or non-white and they assume that I am talking about my skin color or if they can describe me my racial classification would they be assuming correctly? Or should I correct them if they assume incorrectly?

Pooky

In a counter-racism scientific experiment you don't make explanations. If your counter-racism science experiment calls for you to ask questions then you ask questions and record the data you receive. Here are the questions you can ask:

(1) Are you a white person?
(2) Am I a white person?

Write the counter-racism science experiment asking 500 people the above questions and post the data that results from running the counter-racism science experiment in the Counter-Racism Science Project forum in the same thread that you post the counter-racism science experiment. Post the data in the following format:

People I Suspect are White People:

Qestion: Are you a white person?
Answer:
Question: Am I a white person?
Answer:

People I Suspect are Non-White People:

Qestion: Are you a white person?
Answer:
Question: Am I a white person?
Answer:

If the person asks you a question when you ask them a question record the question they ask you as a response to the question you ask.


Hello Edward Williams,

So, theyre correct if they assume that I want them to describe my skin color or if they can describe me by my racial classification? If they assume this will they be correct?

Pooky

You're stalling. You've asked your couple of questions now you want to ask a couple more. Then a couple more. The only posts the WSP will accept from you henceforth is your post of the counter-racism science experiment as outlined and the scientific data that you post received from running it.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations