HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Don't Debate the Existence of Racism (White Supremacy)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gnomadd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello scientists,

I believe I have a technique that may aid when faced with a suspect who claims they can't find any signs of a system of white supremacy.

It's a conversation between me and a suspect on a forum.

It worked for me , but

I could be incorrect.

Therefore ask for help (critique)

Awaiting advice- I will present.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Gnomadd wrote:
Hello scientists,

I believe I have a technique that may aid when faced with a suspect who claims they can't find any signs of a system of white supremacy.

It's a conversation between me and a suspect on a forum.

It worked for me , but

I could be incorrect.

Therefore ask for help (critique)

Awaiting advice- I will present.

Gnomadd,

Thank you for your offer! A Counter-Racism Strategy or Technique suggests what to do, how to do it, and the reason for doing it. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) are scientific in their approach to mistreat people on the basis of color...so much so, that the people they mistreat on the basis of color will say to each other they are mistreating themselves.

A counter-racism science experiment not only should suggests what to do, how to do it, and the reason for doing it but also why you are doing, what materials should be used to perform the task, and what the expected results should be. It also explains what led you to the reason.

A Counter-Racism Strategy or Technique is a subset of a Counter-Racism Science Experiment. Why not start at the beginning? Write the Counter-Racism Science Experiment first.

I think there may be a misconception, that people should do all of their thinking first when writing a counter-racism science experiment . That is not always the case. You may find yourself in a conversation where you had not set out to run any counter-racism science experiments at all and the conversation turned such that it was ripe for a counter-racism science experiment so you began to run one that has already been written. You could write down what you remember using the scientific method (this is where you'll do most of the thinking), run the counter-racism science experiment afterward, and post it to the counter-racism science experiment to the Counter-Racism Science Experiment forum so that others can run it and help you to refine it.

Or may find yourself in a conversation where you had not set out to run any Counter-Racism Science Experiments at all and the conversation was such that you began asking questions of the white people and/or non-white people in such a manner that revealed truth so that the people who needed help the most got the most help. That is a scientific. You could write down what you remember using the scientific method (this is where you'll do most of the thinking), run the counter-racism science experiment afterward, and post it to the counter-racism science experiment to the Counter-Racism Science Experiment forum so that others can run it and help you to refine it.

Because of how the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) is setup, the victims of racism (white supremacy) will not be in the position of thinking through all of the steps for producing justice prior to producing it. You'll have to retrace your steps, write them down scientifically, run them, and post them so that other people can run them. When others are able to read what you have written scientifically, run the experiments, and post their data, they will be helping you to refine your counter-racism science experiment.

This produces a constant state of refinement for the process of producing justice.

Just writing suggestions of what to do, how to do it, and the reason for doing it doesn't give people the insight into how to change the behavior of people scientifically. This is where, I suspect, people are out of touch with what is written in the UICCSC. They see the suggestions in the UICCSC and can run them but they don't understand the thought that produces those suggestions and begin thinking this is something Fuller came up with. Fuller has stated on many occasion that he has made many efforts to separate himself from the code because producing justice is not about him. He even coined the phrase Follow THE LOGIC to get people to follow the process for producing justice and stop trying to follow him. The process for producing justice is a scientific process and you won't get there by handing down suggestions for generations. Black people have been doing that for hundreds of years. You have to involve people in an activity that without their conscious awareness produces the desired result. Counter-Racism Science gives you that. By the time a person running a counter-racism science experiment realizes the outcome they have already used thought, speech, and/or action toward the production of justice. I have written many counter-racism science experiments only to find out the Expected Result was not correct and the Hypothesis had to be changed and the experiment re-run and maybe even modified several more times to get the desired outcome.

The counter-racism code was brought about as a result of producing the racist code. Fuller just recognized some parts of the counter-racism code...and not even all of it, which is the reason he's making another attempt in another book and if he could exist for another hundred years he'd probably write several more books.

Any person can produce counter-racism code using counter-racism science...any person. And by writing counter-racism science experiments and running them you are using thought, speech, and action toward the production of justice. You are involved in the production of justice by using thought, speech, and action in such a manner that leads to the guarantee that no person is mistreated and also the guarantee that the person who needs help the most get the most help.

I apologize for being so lengthy. I could've just said Please read the FAQ but I hope I have helped in some way to outline in the minds of people the purpose for this entire website in an effort to globalize the concept of the production of justice universally.

Oh...and Please read the FAQ.
Gnomadd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the little point in the correct direction.
I found this especially clarifying:

"A counter-racism science experiment not only should suggests what to do, how to do it, and the reason for doing it but also why you are doing, what materials should be used to perform the task, and what the expected results should be. It also explains what led you to the reason. "

I believe I can do that. And of course read the FAQ

A new Fuller book, that's positive.

Thanks EW.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Gnomadd wrote:
Thanks for the little point in the correct direction.
I found this especially clarifying:

"A counter-racism science experiment not only should suggests what to do, how to do it, and the reason for doing it but also why you are doing, what materials should be used to perform the task, and what the expected results should be. It also explains what led you to the reason."

I believe I can do that. And of course read the FAQ

A new Fuller book, that's positive.

Thanks EW.

Yes, you are quite welcome. Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: