HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Not A White Person: Understanding

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:29 am    Post subject: Not A White Person: Understanding Reply with quote

This is one of the experiments run at the first Ending Racism 2020 meeting I attended in 2003 (I only attended 2) where the subject of the meeting was about a book about the word nigger and exploring what a nigger is and how the word is used. This experiment was used in conjunction with the experiment posted by Winston Wolf:

ARE YOU A WHITE PERSON?

Even though this experiment was recently posted by Winston Wolf I have a version of this experiment in my lab book that I have been running for the last 6 years.

This is the last time I give explanations of a counter-racism science experiment before posting the experiment. The experiment and the data provided should be all that is needed. If anyone asks questions about the experiment or the data I will answer those questions. I ran these 4 counter-racism science experiments, this one and the three following;

NIGGER - I AM ONE
ISOLATION
ARE YOU A WHITE PERSON?

Observed Phenomenon:

Non-white people attempt to answer questions for white people.

Hypothesis:

I'm not sure why non-white people attempt to answer questions for white people. This experiment is not meant to discover why a non-white person attempts to answer questions for white people but how to solve the problem by getting non-white to not attempt to answer questions for white people.

Experiment:

In any discussion about race/racism (white supremacy), if there are white people present, phrase questions to the people who say they are white people so that only white people can answer the questions. Below are some of the questions that can be asked:

(1) What do you mean when you say you are a white person?
    (2) What does a white person do that nobody else does?
    (3) Is he (or she) a white person?
    (4) Are you a white person?
When a non-white person attempts to answer the questions asked that only a white person can answer wait until the non-white person completes their response and tell the non-white person that only a white person can answer that question.

Recording Data:

Use whatever recording device you can such as pencil and paper, audio recorder, video recorder, memory, etc., to make sure the interactions between people are recorded.

Expected Results:

(1) The non-white person will not respond to the statement that only a white person can answer the question.
    (2) There will be a brief moment of silence.
    (3) White people will not ask why only a white person can answer the question.
    (4) Non-white people will not ask why only a white person can answer the question.
    (5) You may have to remind the non-white person two or three times that only a white person can answer subsequent questions when subsequent questions are asked in such a manner that only white people can answer the questions.
    (6) Non-white people will stop attempting to answer questions for white people.

Last edited by Edward Williams on Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some of the questions that were asked at the Ending Racism 2020 Meeting that only a white person can answer:

(1) What are the logical mechanics for a white person benefiting from a non-white person being harmed?
    (2) Are you talking about white people or non-white people? (Directing the question to the white person talking)
    (3) What does a racist white supremacist say that nobody else says?

Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some additional questions that were asked at the Ending Racism 2020 Meeting that only a white person can answer:

(1) Are you a white person?
    (2) What is a white person?
    (3) What is the payoff for a white person to end racism (white supremacy)?

Questions (2) and (3) went unanswered by all of the white people at the meeting.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Here are some of the questions that were asked at the Ending Racism 2020 Meeting that only a white person can answer:

(1) What are the logical mechanics for a white person benefiting from a non-white person being harmed?
    (2) Are you talking about white people or non-white people? (Directing the question to the white person talking)
    (3) What does a racist white supremacist say that nobody else says?

Questions (1) and (3) went unanswered by all of the white people at the meeting.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Kai Jones wrote:
Quote:
Here are some additional questions that were asked at the Ending Racism 2020 Meeting that only a white person can answer:

(1) Are you a white person?
(2) What is a white person?
(3) What is the payoff for a white person to end racism (white supremacy)?

Questions (2) and (3) went unanswered by all of the white people at the meeting.

Just to gain clarity for myself cause I will admit I am a little slow (the word \"payoff\" threw me off )
Does question (3) mean the same thing as How can a white person benefit by ending a system of Racism/White Supremacy?

More so what is the “compensation”. Definitely a poor use of words but a question that I had to ask in my learning process. It is theorized that the law of compensation includes that when you take something of value away from a person you have to replace it with something of value.

Presumably, the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) is a value SYSTEM for the white people who practice racism (white supremacy). The question then become, if this is true, what would be compensation for the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) to stop practicing racism (white supremacy).

It is a question I no longer entertain. Why? POWER doesn’t work that way. You can’t bargain it away from the people who have it. Some people say the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) do so so they can survive as white people and at the same time also talk about offering to the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) that non-white people will not have sexual intercourse with white people in exchange for them stopping the practice of mistreating people on the basis of color. And at the same time will admit that the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) control the eighth area of people activity. Think about that.

But is that supposed to be compensation? You telling someone, that you theorize is mistreating you on the basis of color because they are in fear of there very existence because of your sexual ability, that you will not have sexual intercourse with them if they stop mistreating you on the basis of color…and they CONTROL the eighth area of people activity (SEX)? If they control the eighth area of people activity (SEX) don’t they control your sexual ability? And that is supposed to be compensation?

Non-white people got a long way to go in terms of following THE LOGIC. You ain’t gonna be able to bargain their POWER away from them. You gotta learn to use the weight of the SYSTEM against itself.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other questions that were asked;

[list=](1) If color doesn't matter to you why are you here?
(2) What words or series of words would make a white person respond the same way a non-white person responds when called nigger, but the white person responds as a white person?
(3) Have you ever called someone nigger?
(4) How did you come up with the 2020 date?[/list]These questions were asked before I admitted to being a nigger and ending the conversation about the book.

Question (1) was asked to a white female who said color doesn't matter to her...at a conversation about ending racism (white supremacy) while talking about a book entitled NIGGER. She never answered the question. The question should've been reworded.

The answer to question (2) was I don't know by all of the white people there.

When question (3) was asked to Ron the person who says he functions as a white person and a non-white person, the response was a question...Do you mean derogatorily? In essence the question was never answered.

The answer to question (4) was that it was an arbitrary date. I concluded that there was no plan to end the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) by the year 2020.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: