HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

NIGGER - I AM ONE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: NIGGER - I AM ONE Reply with quote

This is one of the experiments run at the first Ending Racism 2020 meeting I attended in 2003 (I only attended 2) where the subject of the meeting was about a book about the word nigger and exploring what a nigger is and how the word is used. This experiment was actually two experiments that I combined into one. One experiment was How To Get People To React To The Use Of Words and the other experiment was The Use Of The Word Nigger. So if you run this experiment you're actually running two experiments at the same time.

This meeting and its agenda is a construct of a white person. The meetings had, as their mission, to end racism (white supremacy) by the year 2020. No mention was ever made of what to replace the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with.

This is the reason it must be understood that ending racism (white supremacy) should not be the focus of Counter-Racism. The focus of Counter-Racism has to be producing justice. While in the process of producing justice, ending racism (white supremacy) is the natural progression. This experiment doesn't explore why non-white people allow the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) to get us to react to words but instead goes straight to how to solve the problem.

Observed Phenomenon:

Non-white people are still not masters of words. We still allow people to make us react to the words the racists (white supremacists) use.

Hypothesis:

Non-white people can become masters of words by taking a scientific approach to how words are used. By doing so, non-white people will make the racists (white supremacists) react to how the non-white people use words.

In the discussion of the use of the word nigger, if the discussion doesn't go from Tacky to Trashy and/or Tacky to Terroristic, someone always questions and/or makes statements about what a nigger is.

Experiment:

In any discussion of the use of the word nigger claim to be a nigger. You must also have a definition of a nigger that helps to reveal truth in a manner that justice is promoted if you claim to be a nigger.

Recording Data:

Use whatever recording device you can such as pencil and paper, audio recorder, video recorder, memory, etc., to make sure the conversations are recorded.

Expected Results:

(1) People in the discussion will try to change the subject.

(2) White people in the discussion will not ask you why you claim to be a nigger.

(3) Someone will ask you for your definition of the word nigger.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Additional possible Expected Results:

Having run this experiment more than once, here are some additional results a counter-racist scientist may encounter:

1. -No argument whatsoever-

2. \"Ahh, but I don't think of you as a Nigger\"

Notes:
Having run this several times, I cannot stress how important this experiment is to run for yourself. For those new to Counter-Racism this is a great experiment for introduction to the science.

Winston
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ran this experiment at an Ending Racism 2020 meeting where the topic of discussion was to discuss a book entitled NIGGER.

By claiming to be a nigger at the Ending Racism 2020 meeting where the topic of discussion was a book entitled NIGGER there were no further discussions about the book. It has the same effect of some Christians sitting around talking about the book that is called the bible and God walks in. You can throw the bible away when you can ask questions directly to God.

That was the purpose of this counter-racism experiment...to get the conversation focused on the people claiming to be niggers so that they could talk about how they are being niggerized and from there the discussion can move quickly toward white people giving non-white people constructive suggestions about how not to be niggerized.

None of the white people verbally admitted I was a nigger but they stopped discussing the book. Meaning what? They acted it out. They acted out the fact that I am a nigger by putting the book down and not discussing it...just like the Christians would do if God walked in. It is the BEHAVIOR...

At that meeting the expected result number (3) never took place but I did give the definition of a nigger as a non-white person that is subject to racism (white supremacy) at the meeting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: